It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Freemasonry is not evil, then why are they away taking your money?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Comments from masons who are nobodies, I mean non-33 Degrees welcome.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Why are you so interested in responses from freemasons? I mean, wouldn't it be better to open the discussion up to a wider audience? The current economic situation affects everyone, not just masons.

As to the connection between freemasonry and the economic crisis and/or spending plan... I missed it. Could you be a little more specific here?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is just ridiculous. Have you ever seen the square and compasses? The square is at a 90 degree angle for, guess what, making square edges. The pair of compasses also doesn't have a weird thing at the top like this image shows. It looks more like a nautical thing to me, like an anchor. Also, in the US thre is a G in the middle of the symbol You wouldn't have bothered looking up anything similar, though, because you have a theory and thus pursue evidence to "support" it, not the other way around.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Originally posted by eldard

Oh noes! Jabba the Hut is controlling things from the shadows!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I've watch a few minutes of the video... and so far, Masons haven't come up at all.

Comments from masons who are nobodies, I mean non-33 Degrees welcome.

Ooh, but I'll bet posts from people who aren't Masons but love blaming everything on Masons are encouraged!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Bleh I'm not a Mason, fail to see what the OP is trying to show us here. Bunch of rubbish if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Masons have always controlled the money. That is to say successful people are likely to become Masons. If anyone wants to know what the big deal is I'll tell you. Freemasonry is a fraternity that promotes truth aside from individual belief (political or religious in nature) the truth is math, geometry, science, brotherly love and the acknowledgement of the Supreme Being which is the architect of the universe

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The OP is refering to the symbol in the photograph ove the right sholder of Geithner. I think they are sitting in the White House somewhere.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This OP is just a bait thread.

reply to post by 1779fleet

Doesn't look like a Square and Compass. Can we get a better picture of that?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Why are you so interested in responses from freemasons? I mean, wouldn't it be better to open the discussion up to a wider audience?

Did I say that this discussion is closed to non masons?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
I've watch a few minutes of the video... and so far, Masons haven't come up at all.

That's because your eyesight is as poor as your sarcasm.

Ooh, but I'll bet posts from people who aren't Masons but love blaming everything on Masons are encouraged!

Everyone is encouraged to post. Be they masons who are nobodies, I mean non-33 Degree or people who don't belong to the organization.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sort of looks like this out of foucs:

Might also be a cork puller, kind of hard to tell.

Be they masons who are nobodies, I mean non-33 Degree or people who don't belong to the organization.

Wait... so only the Scottish Rite controls the world?

[edit on 14-2-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Sort of looks like this out of foucs:

Sort of not. Keep trying.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Wait... so only the Scottish Rite controls the world?

Beats me. Why don't you ask someone who's a somebody from that Rite? Things are kinda murky as only masons who are nobodies, I mean non 33 Degrees post on this forum.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1779fleet
If anyone wants to know what the big deal is I'll tell you. Freemasonry is a fraternity that promotes truth aside from individual belief (political or religious in nature) the truth is math, geometry, science, brotherly love and the acknowledgement of the Supreme Being which is the architect of the universe

Yeah. And the Vatican is not a filthy rich organization that can feed the world's hungry if they wanted to. Thank you for such uplifting words. You've warmed my heart. It gives me hope about mankind.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Scotland does control the world...oh scottish rite..sorry, move along.
I dont get this thread though...really i dont..

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The only degree system has thirty-three degrees is the American Scottish Rite.
You are claiming that only the 33thd degree of this rite system is the ones in control here...
Based on a blurry picture from a interview.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I am not claiming anything about control. You're the one who brought it up.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Then I'm trying to understand. In that case, you are stating that Masons are taking the money, again because of a blurry picture in the background.

I was udner the impression you were stating that Masons controlled the money.

So, for clarity, what are you trying to imply here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join