It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bend Over, With Lube, Here It Comes (Economic Stimulus Package In PDF's)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I found the PDF of the Economic Stimulus Package and thought I would share it with ATS.

House Appropriations : Economic Stimulus Package : Recovery Bill : Part A

House Appropriations : Economic Stimulus Package : Recovery Bill : Part B

I am still reading it since it's around 1100 pages, but so far I am not liking what I see.

I will add more to this post while I still have time to edit it as I figure things out or comment later within other posts to it.

Sorry guys, I do not take anything up the butt. Keep your stimulus to yourself.

Apparently that's the submitted version and not the finalized version.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

That is not the full version of the bill. I have the full version and it is almost 1100 pages in length.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I changed the name of the thread after going to ATS chat.

Added some color and humor to it.

I mean, the Economic Stimulus Package was so dull in black and white.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage

That is not the full version of the bill. I have the full version and it is almost 1100 pages in length.

Can you give me the link and I will replace it? Please.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I'm not sure where I got it anymore. I think it was posted in an article on Drudge post I read from so many sites I just don't remember. I will see if I can find it again.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

I found it and it's in two parts. Got it from this website

House Appropriations Committee

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Ok, I was wrong. I don't have the full version either. The version I have is a 647 page pdf. file. I do remember now that I read yesturday that the libs in congress had the bill published in a version that has no search feature (presumably to make it harder to find what they have hidden within it).

However, the 647 page version is here.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'm not going to print this out, since printing a 500 page PDF took me like four hours.

I can read the PDF. I can see why our forests are torn down now though, it takes a forest just to pass a bill.

Congress and the House of Representatives should be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
I'm not going to print this out, since printing a 500 page PDF took me like four hours.

I can read the PDF. I can see why our forests are torn down now though, it takes a forest just to pass a bill.

Congress and the House of Representatives should be ashamed of themselves.

Yes they should. Legislative bills should be restrict by law to perhaps 20 pages or less. They make bills so long to make it easier to hide corruption within them. None of those criminals read this bill

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Thanks for the YouTube link.

I re-posted it for easier access. I'm mad as Hell that they would waste money printing something that they won't bother reading, and what do you want to bet that they only use one side of the paper when they print it all out?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thanks for the YouTube link.

I re-posted it for easier access. I'm mad as Hell that they would waste money printing something that they won't bother reading, and what do you want to bet that they only use one side of the paper when they print it all out?

This is SNAFU (Situation Normal All *#%ked Up) For congress. They have been doing this sort of thing for decades. It is one of their tactics for screwing over the American people every chance they get.

On a side note, the very least they could have done in this bill was provided a tax credit for a free tube of KY jelly to each and every American including our kids, grandkids, great grandkids, great great grand kid, etc. But they didn't. We are getting raw!

edit for spelling

[edit on 14-2-2009 by LiquidMirage]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Yeah, I know this is SNAFU for them, it does not mean it needs to be.

No, I would refuse the lube, give it to Congress and the H.O.R., House of Representatives, in case a Moderator gets an itchy finger there, so that these politicians can lube up their heads to pull it out of their collective behinds.

So sorry, I'm tired of governmental waste as well as the needless expenditure of my tax-money.

By the way, if you want to call John Boener to applaud his stand on the government waste, his phone number is 202-225-4000.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I’m tired of the government waste as well. It is part of why our economy is collapsing as we speak. And I really don’t think we can recover from this…at least not with the criminals that are running things now.

As far as calling Boener, I never truly applaud politicians for anything they do unless they are staunch conservatives that faithfully adhere to conservative principles.

One must remember that where politicians are concerned, today’s hero is tomorrow’s villain.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Of course, I understand that fully. I felt it was more important to say something, than do nothing though.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
France

Germany

Nepal

Belarus

Greece

Spain

Bulgaria

America

However...

....confidence is waning. When American public outrage finally takes to the streets...and it will....

expect

with limited coverage by our corporate controlled media outlets.

GL

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

Oh my God.

I was laughing so hard after looking through all the serious pictures of riots, mayhem, and chaos, to see the acrobats, trying to stick their heads up their butt.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"I care not who sits on the throne of England. He who controls the money supply of England controls the throne, and I control the money supply," -Amschel Bower de Rothschild, in 1911.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoge
"I care not who sits on the throne of England. He who controls the money supply of England controls the throne, and I control the money supply," -Amschel Bower de Rothschild, in 1911.

Was that posted as a protest of the idiots with money, or something else?

The Rothschild family has never impressed me, ever.

Money, power, and the likes of these hoodlums does not impress me.

It only makes me want the citizens to see through their crap all the more.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoge

You didn't answer the question. I will ignore the secondary and primary post now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join