It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO siting with detail. Is it real or fake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Youtube Video

I saw this while viewing a commercial that an ATS member posted on BTS. It looks real but the music was added which could mean that it wasn't the only thing added. Someone should debunk this one.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Its been posted before. To me it looks like an RC model, perhaps an early version of the UAV variants or some RC enthusiast's neat home made UFO.

It tilts as it comes to a hover, then tilts again to move forward, suggesting air suspension and propulsion.

Could also be CG inserted. Video is too pixilated to tell either way, as is all youtube videos.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
That one has been here on ATS forever. Many threads about it, but I'm too lazy today to look them up. I'm pretty sure, if memory serves me well, that it's CGI and the makers actually admitted it (was for a documentary or something).

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yea this is fake but I love how people throw out theory's about RC models that can defy gravity, nice one I hope you get the Nobel prize for that discovery.

Originally posted by RFBurns
Its been posted before. To me it looks like an RC model, perhaps an early version of the UAV variants or some RC enthusiast's neat home made UFO.

It tilts as it comes to a hover, then tilts again to move forward, suggesting air suspension and propulsion.

Could also be CG inserted. Video is too pixilated to tell either way, as is all youtube videos.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I cannot believe this thing pops its ugly head back into a thread. If I remember correctly from the numerous threads previously it was to be CGI. The worst part about is the crappy background music.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

A UK company makes a remote controlled model that can hover now. (EDIT link found)

GFS Projects Ltd

Now, please tell me how you reached the conclusion the video in question is faked.

Tell me how it was faked?

There is at least one member on here who believes this is a real RC aircraft owned by NATO.

I've only ever read peoples opinion that this is fake, so please, if I've missed it show me the evidence.

Thanks

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Fillet ask a]

top topics

join