It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the "western" lifestyle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

For the prophesied “time of Jacob’s trouble” (Jeremiah 30:7), about which we have written so often, is now beginning to come upon us as never before. The American and British-descended peoples of the United States, Canada, Britain, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa are now experiencing the beginning stages of a time of national chastisement from a loving God who wants to “wake us up before it is too late!” Our high-living, heavy-drinking, drug-taking, fornicating, adulterous and perverted lifestyles—if continued indefinitely—would destroy the bodies and minds of our children and grandchildren.
So, it appears that God has said: “Enough!”
We had plenty of “early warning signs”—through the shocking events of September 11, 2001, the continuing terrorist attacks, and the growing hatred of America and Britain around the world because of the Iraq war. All of these have had an impact, but nothing like we are now experiencing. For the virtual collapse of the entire international financial system—with the primary blame for this being placed squarely on the United States—is destined to speed us quickly toward the final scenario that our Creator prophesied millennia ago.

www.tomorrowsworld.org...

There are those who will "scoff" at the source of this article, but there is still no denying the meltdown of the financial systems of the "christian" nations.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

the source sounds like a updated 'World of Tommorrow' by the
world-wide-church-of-God, with herbert w. armstrong, from a decade
or more in the past.

i received those magazines for 3 years....
i quit after the son garner ted armstrong took over & corrupted the org.

but enough of that....

what's really twisted in an odd way, is that this Christian G-d has used or allowed many innocent savers to get smashed in the collapse of the western worlds corrupt financial system run by the fraudster top execs & CEO's of major financial houses/brokerages/banks,
who have spread all their toxic & essentially counterfeit debt paper all over the globe....
including the saudi, russian, chinese, oriental nations (to my knowledge,
Not particularly 'christian' peoples)...nor are these peoples exactly capitalists

i don't agree that this perceived 'chastizement' was lord or god instigated...
i see the baser instincts & drives of dark & base men as the source,
greed of money, lack of concern for others, hubris, power trips, most of all the '7 deadly sins'...
but that's just my perspective... after all, its understood that
'God works in mysterious ways'

thanks,

[edit on 14-2-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
As I said there will be those who 'scoff" at the source.......but the truth is still in the words.........Gods words.........

14But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;

15And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:

16I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

17And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

18And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

19And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:

www.biblegateway.com...

Lev 26.......read all of it.......it will sound familiar......

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

www.biblegateway.com...

and Matt 24....

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

The end?

The govts, bankers and cohorts are having a "bailout" of a good time sucking every dime out of the sheep people.

In fact, the party has gone on a full swing for these corrupt elite while the sheeple suck their own toes wondering what on earth is happening.

Oh, sheeple, wake up!

Go get a printer and print as much money as you wish.

This is what the elite do anyway, print money from thin air.

top topics

join