It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we on ATS see each other as a family 'per se'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
thanks eyo for makin this thread.

i feel we are a family yeah.. i look forward to certain member's threads..
i look forward to certain member's posts on my threads.. and responses to my posts..
even if there are some of us that are knowledgeable about the exact truth of things.. but disinfo us because it's necessary they do so for thwarting actuality .. repulsing reality etc... world security etc.. you know the gist wink wink

it's ok.. literally..in a different multi-verse, i'm the one doing disinfo.. and they're the ones falling victim to it..
we're just a mirror of each other.. one being experiencing itself.

aw i didn't get on the flyerfan list .. i must improve my prevengeish potency!

-

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Interesting. Yeah. This type of global communication has made the world a much smaller place once again, and made humans more aware of each other. We can communicate with more "like-minded" people and find more ways in which we are "like minded" in certain areas.

To me personally, ATS is an extension of what I already have going on in my Life. I can be alone (with my husband!) out in the desert but enjoy watching (taking in info) what goes on around me. That is how I participate out there and here.

If there is something to share with someone else or they share with me, we do. Sometimes I help someone out there who's lost or has a vehicle problem, for example. Then, just the other night, my truck's transmission died, leaving us by the side of the road while we waited for a tow, and four families of strangers stopped to offer assistance. That's how it is for me out there and here.

Do the hills have eyes? Sure. We avoid people who want to avoid us, but for the most part, yes, it's like being in a "family" out there/here.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
FF,

YES, a call at 3am to tell me the moon is in the "wrong" place
would get the chicken little response from me...and i would ask you to come be here with me so we could anticipate the end together

Ats is my special family, sometimes...yikes....the family is the last thing i want to deal with...
...but for the most part, there is a kind of love here that is lacking in the real world- you can only find it here on ATS.

Remember all the dumb things ive said here??
BUT YOU LOVE ME.... and i love you...and this is adressed in general to you all.

I love you.
I dont care if you dont want me, i'm YOURS.

x0x0x0x0x0x0x0

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I guess I kinda do see you guys as family per se.
You don't wish me a merry christmas or call me on my birthday.
Sounds like family to me.
Seriously I just come here to learn and am happy to have a good group of people to help me out if I need it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join