It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO leaving a Wormhole?? Amazing footage!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Here's some on-board footage from a cam on an actual Delta II rocket launching from Vandenberg AFB on December 14, 2006 carrying a classified satellite USA 193:

Note that from around the 4:45 mark onwards you can see the exhaust forming a tube (or halo from the perspective of the on-board cam).

I believe this is the point just before the rocket goes into its second stage:

Here's the last frame with the contrast enhanced to show the halo/tube:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hi,

You'll think the original thread images are rocketry? I don't know what to think.
Decoy

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I agree that it's a missile. I've seen one before when I was living in Santa Cruz, Ca. What is interesting to me however is the object coming out out of the contrail. I didn't see anything like that in my sighting. I would like to think that it's a vehicle coming out of a wormhole though (maybe it is!) anything is possible. Good find and thank you for the post.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
hey i was just watching a thread that led me here in a round about way lol i was watching a vid on this happening at an airforce base....me having already been deployed ive seen flares shot in the air and last about 5 10 mins and no im definately not saying thats what they are. But no one has confirmed from any kind of source yet as to what this might be? cause it def does not look like a missile...or none that ive seen at least....it almost in the first video i saw it looked like it could have possibly maybe some sort of military jet before it started getting bright and not blowing up lol then it not doing anything for a small part of the video and not only continuing but doing more crazy stuff..... even though this is a thread thats been here for some time but still needs a S + F

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole
Now watch at this Space Shuttle launch and please tell me:
does the space shuttle rotate on its vertical axis or doesn't? And if it does, (and it DOES), then WHY? ....

It's called the 'roll program', it always does it, and it's one of the most basic features of a shuttle liftoff. Why have you been incapable of finding out yourself what it's all about? Please hone your own research skills instead of showing off your lack of them.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Lol, sorry wrong thread.

[edit on 27/7/2009 by internos]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join