It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO leaving a Wormhole?? Amazing footage!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

reply to post by AceOfAces

Once again, since people don't seem to be reading the whole thread:
Link to ATS member Internos' explanation

EDIT TO ADD:
I see chadwickus already posted this reminder, but I'll keep it here anyway.

[edit on 2/14/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
oh come on thats so obviously a missile, anyone who mistakes that for a classic UFO is having a joke.

UFOs don't leave trails and do maneuvers no plane, jet, missile or balloon can do..this would never qualify. Looks pretty though.

Close this thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
UFOs don't leave trails

That’s not entirely accurate atsbeliever, look for instance to this footage.
It’s very clear to see that this Ufo leaves definitely some sort of a vapour trail?

Here you can see it even better.

Google Video Link

I obvious don’t know how to include a Google video:
So I post the whole link.

www.dailymotion.com...

I have obvious a bad day today.

[edit on 14/2/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and in mine, that's not a missile. Looks similar in a very small fassion, but it looks more different than similar as well.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by BrnBdry]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
That doesn't appear to do anything a normal plane wouldn't do, which is fly in a straight line and leave a condensation trail?? How is this a UFO?

Originally posted by spacevisitor

UFOs don't leave trails

That’s not entirely accurate atsbeliever, look for instance to this footage.
It’s very clear to see that this Ufo leaves definitely some sort of a vapour trail?

[edit on 14-2-2009 by atsbeliever]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

How is this a UFO?

Can you tell me what it is then?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I would like to thank the origional poster for sharing this video with us at ATS. It is quite amazing IMHO. It doesn't matter if it is a UFO, space debris, or a small meteor or whatever. The footage is great.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Looks like a missile or a military test planes. I see those all the time but usually they look thinner. I haven't seen one that big and I've certainly not seen something come out of it. Strange...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Very interesting.

I don't know what it is, but it definitely rocks.

Greetings

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkclaw1256
"Looks like a missile or a military test planes. I see those all the time but usually they look thinner. I haven't seen one that big and I've certainly not seen something come out of it. Strange...
"

Yes, and that's exactly why it is a wormhole and not a missile, nor a plane, nor a weather balloon.

If something looks like a wormhole, behaves like a wormhole, and if there's something 'coming out of it' then it is a wormhole.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole
If something looks like a wormhole, behaves like a wormhole, smells like a wormhole, speaks like a wormhole, pays taxes like a wormhole, and if there's something 'coming out of it' then it is a wormhole.

I didn't know wormholes spoke and paid taxes?

How do you know what a wormhole looks or smells like? How do you know that you can even see or smell a wormhole?

Last time I checked in the yellow pages there were no entries under 'wormhole sellers/rentals'. Can you please share with us the verified footage photographs of the real wormhole that you saw?

Have you seen the links back to ATS member Internos' explanation, that have been posted/reposted multiple times in this thread?

This thread should be locked IMHO - It's getting stupid - mods?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

The “explanation” of internos on page www.abovetopsecret.com... is wrong. As one can see, the wormhole trail (first + second picture on that page) clearly resulted from a corkscrew like motion, which could NEVER be caused by a rocket or a plane (unless the pilot/controller was dead drunk). That’s why the picture of the real rocket (third picture on www.abovetopsecret.com... = “Delta II Rocket Launch, Vandenberg AFB, CA, November 8, 1997, 17:35 PST”) depicts an even flight path and certainly not a corkscrew like.

(P.S., to C.H.U.D.: the first version of my last post seems to have been too demanding for you, thus edited, should help)

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
((java script error))

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
((java script error, corrected))

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole

The corkscrew trail produced by objects traveling through the upper atmosphere is a very well know phenomena that has been explained here on ATS many times before (usually in cases involving meteors, but this is exactly the same principal). See this thread.

Here is a quote from it:

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.

In fact, although the dust trail left by a large meteor starts off perfectly straight, it can be expected to become very distorted and twisted very quickly. At the altitudes at which meteors occur the high altitude winds, which are much faster than we experience near sea-level, occur in discrete layers, a bit like an onion... two adjacent layers can be blowing in different directions. When a meteor penetrates through these layers, the dust-trail immediately distorts in virtually all directions.

Here are a few examples - the first few are from a bolide that occurred over Afghanistan last year, and show how a dust train evolves. The last is a photo of a dust trail from a bolide over Greenland in February last year:

I've seen this occur with my very own eyes, and so have many others. I've even photographed it!

[edit on 14-2-2009 by C.H.U.D.]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So if it's a missile the questions becomes: Who's being bombed?

And by who?

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I made a rule where I don't click on links that contain "amazing" and "footage". I clicked on this one out of boredom and boy... I am definitively sticking to my rule from now on

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.

"The corkscrew trail produced by objects traveling through the upper atmosphere is a very well know phenomena that has been explained here on ATS many times before (usually in cases involving meteors, but this is exactly the same principal).....At the altitudes at which meteors occur the high altitude winds..."

Yes you’re right, the ‘corkscrew’ of pictures 1 and 2 on page www.abovetopsecret.com... could have been caused by winds. But that still doesn't really help your main stance, as it only corroborates a sameness of picture 1, 2 and 3 on page www.abovetopsecret.com..., but not a sameness of these and the first Youtube video on page 1 of this thread (= second Youtube video on page www.abovetopsecret.com...). There are still huge differences:

1. ‘wormhole’ video (first video of this thread = second video on page www.abovetopsecret.com...)

a) Does obviously not depict a “dust trails”. On close up especially the last part of the wormhole trail is a big, very regularly shaped T U N N E L. A contrail would never, never look like this. Accordingly the rocket videos/pictures do at no time depict a tunnel, let alone such a regularly shaped one. Neither do the pictures you posted on this page.

b) The tiny “thing” exiting the relatively huge tunnel looks exactly as we would expect an air/spacecraft exiting a wormhole to look like (from afar). This is significantly different from the rocket videos/pictures.

c) The same goes for the 'opening' of the tunnel. One can distinctly see the tunnel break open immediately before the 'thing' exits. Again no such event in the rocket videos/pictures.

CONCLUSION: it's not any 'rocket' video, but a genuine wormhole footage.

2. As to the third video on page www.abovetopsecret.com...:
How do you explain THAT corkscrew motion, which certainly isn’t caused by winds?

[edit on 15-2-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Very cool missile effect indeed. Now I know what to look for en mass should the world ever end.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
And BY THE WAY, why is it soooo hard to believe that wormholes exist? For instance ever heard Steven Greer state our government secretly possess “... ALIEN REPRODUCTOIN VEHICLES… BASED ON ADVANCED ANTI GRAVITY AND ZERO POINT ENERGY PROPULSION SYSTEM” with “FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT CAPACITY”, and other neat surprises? At 2:20+ of this video:

Now don’t try to make believe this and other testimonies were "all just made up" by Greer and the x hundred witnesses. Certainly not. And, do you understand what e.g. “faster than the speed of light” r--e--a--l--l--y means? Do you realize that, if we already have such incredibly advanced systems, then wormholes or like are NO special phenomenon anymore?

It's too late now to deny. The cat is out of the bag. The only “special" phenomenon is the main stream media still aren’t allowed to cover these issues. So they still try to talk us into believing we only have this:

[edit on 15-2-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join