It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO leaving a Wormhole?? Amazing footage!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Amazing video, that looks like a down coming light trail or such , but where-out finally a UFO appeared.

Credit Andrew Johnson from www.checktheevidence.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
That is certainly weird, im more curious as to what the light trail is as to what may or may not of been coming out of it, ive never seen that before. Nice find though

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It's a missile

Here's another one:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Missle.

Space junk falling also does this as it goes through the atmosphere.

Keep note of that, because of the recent smashing of two satellites, there will be alot of incomming space junk and they wont be UFO's, but simple debris falling back to Earth.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 14-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Wow! That's amazing footage. It's hardly surprising that some folks interpret it as space invaders or wormholes. Good post, nice one.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
nice find. I see the resemblance between OP and the missle, but I have a few questions, why in the OP video does the "trail" seem less erratic than in the missile video, also in the missile video the trail continues to follow the missile in the OP video a small glowing object appears to leave the trail and does not have a trail of its own. Explanation would be appreciated.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winsor
nice find. I see the resemblance between OP and the missle, but I have a few questions, why in the OP video does the "trail" seem less erratic than in the missile video, also in the missile video the trail continues to follow the missile in the OP video a small glowing object appears to leave the trail and does not have a trail of its own. Explanation would be appreciated.

Becasue these are two different occurances of the same thing in two different locations and at two different altitudes and jet stream patterns.

It is the jet stream that is making the missile video "trail" erratic.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 14-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It's a missile

Thanks for the missile vid Chadwickus, it’s always good to see other footage in order to compare, it looks indeed very much on the one I posted.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Yhea seen this one a while ago, Chadwickus is bang on... Well I suppose you could be picky and say it could also be a rocket - maybe an unmanned sort to put sats up... they go up all the time.

If you ever see 10 or 20 of those things at once all going off on different headings get your behind underground fast!! That would be a good indicator that the start of the end of the world is upon us!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Chadwickus

Wow! That's amazing footage. It's hardly surprising that some folks interpret it as space invaders or wormholes. Good post, nice one.

This is what we live in a Society cesspit of evil of ignorant morons being brainwashed and conditioned with lies. they are mindless dumbed down jelly fish that don't even realize what country/providence/state they are in or it's laws.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This has already been discussed many times.
Here is a link to Internos Explanation of this phenomenon.

LINK

Internos is of course.. DA MAN when it comes to this sort of thing.

And here is another link to an explanation Linky

[edit on 14-2-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
This has already been discussed many times.
Here is a link to Internos Explanation of this phenomenon.

LINK

Internos is of course.. DA MAN when it comes to this sort of thing.

And here is another link to an explanation Linky

[edit on 14-2-2009 by NephraTari]

Thanks for the links NephraTari, and you are absolute right, Internos is of course.. DA MAN when it comes to this sort of thing.

Wormhole closed.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It's a contrail illuminated by the sun because it is at a higher altitude than the horizon.

The light coming out of it was the aircraft that made it.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by username371

Reading the whole thread is fun!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
i saw a blue flash once, and out of the flash came a light moving so fast it was a few blinks to see it before it was gone. THe ODD thing was the light it came out of stayed open for longer that a stratosphere punturing would normally look, i.e perhaps it was a real craft?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You can even hear, the rocket rumble.
How can you not hear it?

Is this a Minotaur, or a Titan?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
You can even hear, the rocket rumble.
How can you not hear it?

Is this a Minotaur, or a Titan?

I live in Holland, so could not hear the rocket rumble because it was too far away.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Those two videos are nothing alike.

First of all, in the firts video, the light doesn't appear until after the tube is already there. In the second one, the light comes befor the tube.

Second, the first video is sloooooowly formed. The second video is very fast.

Third, if it was a misile in the first video, why is it appear to be aiming towards the ground? At the angle its going, it would eventually hit the ground.

Therefor, first video isn't a damn missile.

We have brains, use them folks. Simple deduction clearly says that these are not the same at all.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I don't think that's a missile at all...look at the size of the so called "worm hole" to the missile's trail of smoke....its clearly larger than the missiles...Also does appear to have strange anomalies...

I'm not saying its a worm hole, but that doesn't look like a missile to me at all.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Yes, brains indeed.

As said there are many factors that will make one rocket/misslie launch different from another.

Also as NephraTari said, internos has already addressed this video 6 months ago.

She was also kind enough to link to it but for your benefit I will post it again for you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope this clears things up for you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join