It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not just shoot him?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Footage of how spanish police deal with hostage takers. Bit OTT if you as me. All they had to do was put a small amout of gas in the bike and then follow him until it ran out. But no they decide to.... well watch the video (take no notice of the wal-mart ad)

video.cgi.cbsnews.com.../media/2004/04/06/video610577.wmv&sid=202

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well... I suppose they would have saved alot more money on damages if they just put a little bit of gas in the bike, or atleast attempted to tranquilize him. but they had to go about it this way. This is the best example of police boredom and little planning. 2 complete rotations. Amazing.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
shame the vid dont work

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I think the police have just decided that they no longer want to just stop criminals they want to f#@@ them up as much as possible in the process. Getting shot or running out of gas, sure its effective but Id want that over being hit by a car at full speed. Impressive stunt, they were probably laughing when they executed it.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
i gurantee you the cops were pulling bets on whether or not this guy would die or pooling on how many bones were gonna be broken.

new topics

top topics

join