It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA offering 'billions' for Skype eavesdrop solution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

In times such as these, with the economy on the downturn, and the freedoms that we all hold so dear under fire, I wonder how much longer it will be before we are forced to let "Big Brother" listen in to everything that we do? How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Good news...bad news! They practically do listen to everything. That's the bad news.

The good news is they are incompetent and bogged down with layer after layer of redundant procedures, protocols and channels that make them about as effective in most of their machinations as a 1st grader.

Sadly the average citizen is at a Kindergarden level, but it is easier to bring most of them up to a second grade level than it is the machine the powers that be has created.

Ultimately through things like this the Kindergardeners are going to want to learn more.

I hope.

Great post! Star and Flag

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Isn't this part of the reason for ushering in the digital age? With just about every mode of communication, registration, finance etc, etc using digital techniques, it's much easier to spy on, control, and manipulate large numbers of individuals as a group and still home in and pinpoint a single "user" if needs be.

I hate it!

<< 1   >>

join