It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cooper, Hour of the time moon landing hoax.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
This is an excelent hour of the time disscusion of the moon landing hoax. Bill Cooper presents a gripping disscusion on the moon landing hoax as perpetrated by NASA. Enjoy all!

[edit on 14-2-2009 by alyosha1981]

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
the vid doesn't work for me.

unless my internet just died, i think you linked it wrong.

----------------------------

take your time

----------------------------

yay, thank you

[edit on 2/14/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I know I'm working on it now I'll have it up soon sorry.

Second line

Ok fixed enjoy!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I've done my own calculations and they match up with his. bill cooper knew his stuff. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Ive never heard William Cooper speak before but having watched this video its apparent he was quite an intelligent thinker.

Its a pity we dont have anyone around today that is so thoroughly analytical and articulate in explaining their theories.

Ive had no doubt for some years the moon landing was a hoax.

It seems we lost a great man the day Bill Cooper was murdered.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Nonchalant]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Bill Cooper in his "Behold A Pale Horse" tour on Google Video described a scientific text called the "Proceedings of Lunar and Planetary Exploration Colloquium"; vol. 1, no. 4 (12 January 1959).

That text went in to detail EVERYTHING about the moon and other planets before the missions, it even went in to where to land on the moon, and where to make bases, etc.

But Bill Cooper also presented photos printed by NASA in NASA books showing buildings and objects on the moon, as well as photos of the pyramids and a large Christian Cross on the moon. I also recommend you read his book "Behold A Pale Horse". He goes into a bit of everything.

Also he was the first researcher to predict 9/11.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
havent' finished the video yet, but this is the same guy that was trying to say JFK's driver had a pistol in his hand shooting it gangsta style over his right shoulder goin gat gat gat at JFK's face.

stupid..

if this guy was a little better at lying he'd be a politician. he's not quite that good yet though.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

That's a pretty bold thing to say about someone without presenting any evidence. As far as i know, nothing he said in this video was a lie.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Bill Cooper was a true American patriot, he was said to have been the most dangerous man in talk radio by then president Bill Clinton. You can watch some other great Bill Cooper videos here and I own a copy of behold a pale horse, and i would highly advise reading it to anybody who has not.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join