It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent Revolution, No! Peaceful Yes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
As I scan the threads within this website and read the responses to those threads, I must admit, I laugh regularly. There are several threads were people are talking about some kind of violent revolution. And still other responses to some other threads were people boost how they will do this or that, if the government does this or that. I’m sorry folks, but every time I read those threads and several posts like them, I can’t help but laugh out loud.

It appears these thread makers or posters believe just because they say they will do something, somehow they have convinced themselves, just because they said it, it will come to pass. So I decided to create this thread to help teach those people exactly how their bravado means nothing and why they will fail. So in one sense this thread is for those who believe they are a one man revolution machine. And then towards the end, I will give a suggestion to those of us who don’t want violence but desperately want our country back. But first, the badasses!

1 If you do not have a group of at least 10 people, (to be successful outside of your local block, you will need a lot more.), who feel as strongly as you do, you will fail.

2 If everyone in your group cannot run one mile without stopping, you will fail.

3 If you do not have group tactics, (meaning… being able to work as a cohesive team, each knowing there part, who is to cover the flanks and which side etc…), you will fail.

4 If you do not train your group in those tactics, (meaning... work together first with paint ball guns, and then with real weapons and cardboard figurines), you will fail.

5 If you do not organize your group with specific weapons, (meaning… using a group of ten… 2 snipers with close support weapons, (shotguns/high caliber handguns or both) 7 semi-auto assault weapons/with 2 of these with medical skills/supplies, and 1 demolition/team leader), you will fail.

6 If you do not have constant communication with your group, (meaning… for a local block area you will need a personal landline communication device per location, or if mobile, wireless secure walkie-talkies), you will fail.

7 If you do not have logistics, (meaning… food, water, medical supplies, ammo, money, safe locations, for your entire group…), you will fail.

8 If you do not have a strategy, (meaning… an objective(s) with training and detailed planning), you will fail.

9 If you do not have a leader, (meaning… among your group one person must lead, there can be junior subordinates, however there can only be one Chief… if everyone in your groups wants to be the leader), you will fail

10 If you are not ready to die, (meaning… everyone in your group realizes you are not going to live forever, and when the time comes, each of you have decided you would rather die standing and fighting for what you believe in, instead of laying down like you are doing right now), you will fail.

And finally… If you do not speak out in your neighborhood, among your friends, among your co-workers, within your religious organizations, or local lodges and they in turn do not speak out in support of our rights, our freedoms, our Constitution and our God given right to control our government… If you do not speak out and if those around you do not join you… YOU WILL FAIL!

(continue below)

[edit on 14-2-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
So, until I see something along these lines being posted within this website… I will continue to laugh my butt off because I know you are either dead, if you even attempt anything, and don’t know it… or you’re a coward with a computer who likes to talk tough, which means you are nothing to fear because you will never do anything any how.

Now I realize there are those on this site who suggest you should keep quiet about such things, the government can be listening they warn. I need you to pay close attention… If you’re posting on this site, or any other site like this one… The government already knows who you are and where you live.

Now… If you are serious about getting control of our government, peacefully, and have the time… (soon we all might have more time then any of us would like…)

First I would build a political force. I would go to lodges around my neighborhood, and other such places and talk with the people in those gathering holes and find out who agrees with me. I would then have a meeting at my house and try to start a movement within my community with the first group of people I met. I would attempt to create that movement by having those who came to my house and who shared the same feelings as I, I would strongly suggest to them that they create a meeting at there house with there close friends and family. And tell there friends to do the same, etc… etc… Then in about two weeks I would call those people who came to my house and find out what progress if any they have made. If the total number of people who agrees with us equals one hundred or more… I would call for another meeting. I would then find out how many have military experience. I would find out who has the highest rank, and then pull that one person aside and ask them how they would go about creating a militia, just in case.
To give political weight to this group over night. I would ask each member to not only call their Congress Men and Women, but also… I would have them call their Governor and tell him or her, if both houses of Congress passes this bill (put the name of the bill you’re against here), you will hold them personally responsible come next election. I would then have all of them call our local State Rep, (both houses), and tell them the exact same thing. I would then have all of them call our local mayor, council, school board… and on down line… if Congress passes that bill, our group will hold them accountable. Before I would let this new group leave, I would ask all of them to explain to their families, friends, co-workers, etc, that this new local group exists. And then I would have the people you first met with, stay in contact with those people they just brought to the second meeting. And when you reach one thousand, I would call another meeting… and Rinse and Repeat. This movement… so far, costs nothing but time!!! Then we would find people within our group who believe as strongly as the group does, to run for office locally. (locally means, all county positions, city, and state.) And for those in the group who fear the government, and in the mean time, I would have some serious conversations with our local retired military personal about what should be done if the government tries to shut us/you down… Or if the government continues to ignore and abuse the Constitution. To lead anything, you must be able to delegate and trust those to whom you have delegated too.

(continue below)

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
(continue from above, final post)

Now… For those reading this thread and you’re not interested in creating a group but you want to get control back from your, our, government… Then I would suggest doing what the group above should do to their local governments. Hold them accountable as well. Tell them if the bill passes, you will do everything in your power to get them fired. And then remind them once a month that you’re out there and you’re after their position/job because they failed to protect your/our rights.

Until I see something like this mentioned by these thread makers and posters, I will know everyone of you just came here to complain and nothing more!

IF you want change… Take control… Call the federal government… And then make your local government listen! If they ignore you, then go after their jobs… Tell everyone you know in your community why you will never vote for that person or people again! Trust me… Its all part of the same beast… If you can’t cut off the head… Start at the tail and move up… Sooner or later you or your group will get their attention. And when this grows to hundreds of counties, cities, and states, we will kill the beast that is trying to take complete control over our lives and destroy our complete right to live without fear from your government.

Remember this every single day, and tell everyone you know… “Its not a right to be the local/state/or federal government, it is a privilege.” The only right guaranteed by God is the right of the people, the citizens, all other privileges are because of you, your group, and because of all your local citizens good graces. (and if you don’t believe in God, then it’s the power given by the ethos, the universe, just good common sense, whatever… but it is not a right to be the government at all!!!)

If you really want to get control, if you really want the people to have their power back. Do what is mentioned above… To what level is your own choice. Once you start… I guarantee we win… But only if its done in hundreds of communities around the country. And all of this is done without any violence! I realize all of us are concerned and even upset with the way things are being handled. I realize there are people with legitimate concerns regarding Washington, perhaps purposely, destroying our currency and most defiantly ignoring our Constitution. However, even though we are upset we must keep our heads, and try and solve this intelligently. If you people really believe a N.W.O. is on the way, then behaving badly is exactly what they want. So don’t play that game. Take their legs out from underneath them and hold the local government responsible for what Congress and the President does. This is so much more powerful then firing bullets or throwing around threats… This is real action, by real Americans, who are truly concerned and finally ready to hold our government responsible. Are you ready? Then do the peaceful suggestions that are mentioned above and lets get to work. Lets get our country back. Hold your nose and fight over the next year and a half and lets teach this government a lesson they will never forget. Create the local groups, have them create even more groups, hold all levels of government responsible for what Washington does and lets fight back, but lets fight peacefully and smartly.

So I ask… If not you, then who? IF not now, then when?

The time is now, the person is you, everyone of you… So Get to Work!

--Charles Marcello

If you agree with what is mentioned here, please s&f and then send this to your family and friends, either send the link or copy and paste this into an email. Let’s Get to Work!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Nice Strategy!!! Well thought Out!!!

I hope this Thread Stay Up Long Enough for Your Word to Get Out.
I Started Something on Another Thread and was "Recycled", as ATS has some Clause in their T&C's about Activism.

Good Looking Out!!!

S+F!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Hi Hx3,

I realize some could construe what is mentioned above as "activism". But that is not my goal. My goal is to give an alternative to violence. If ATS believes it is alright to say violence is on your mind and others should feel the same as you... Then it seems only right to allow others to post a more peaceful solution.

Some of the stuff I have read on this site scares the dickens out of me. I hope these people who are screaming violent revolution are just blowing off steam. However, if there is no other point of action to choose from, perhaps more people will believe, say out loud and behave just as badly. My hope is to find safe and sane solutions to our countries problems.

Also I would hope what is mentioned above can be improved upon with more ideas for peaceful change as this thread continues. We must talk about peaceful solutions more then ever. Violence must always be the last resort and only after all other aspects are tried to death. (pun intended.)

I truly hope ATS does not remove this thread, but if they decide to it is their right seeing how this is their site.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

I'm on Your Side.
The Best Outcome to Hope for, IF, Something Went Down, Would be for States to Declare Independence from the Federal Government and Re-Inact Their Original Constitutions.

The States Could then Issue Their Own Currencys and Conduct Inner-State Commerce, Set Taxes, Police Their Constituents, Ect

As Always...Hoping for the Best...Preparing for the Worst.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Why, you stupid little prick? You're a disinfo agent! How dare you mock us! Luckily though, I'm gonna fight when the SHTF to protect your rights even if they include saying the stupidest stuff I've ever heard. What a troll! You know what? No, I'ma kill you myself. Hold on a few weeks...or whenever I get tired of playing Counter-Strike and posting on Donklephant.

(If it wasn't obvious, the above was a sarcastic caricature of the replies/U2Us you will probably receive.)

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

I believe that would be the worst thing that could happen to this country and the world if the United States ceases to be. However, I will agree on this one level. It is unconscionable that the Governors did not come out against these continued blatant attacks against their, and our, Constitutional rights. Congress is not only destroying the monetary value of our currency, they are making every state in the union worthless. The Governors should have stood up, hell at least one of them should have, and told Congress you damn well better not pass this awful bill or our state will sue the heck out of you. But sadly they just sat back and did nothing, just like they have been doing for over a hundred years now. And that is why I created this post. We need to force our local officials to standup. We need to force them to use the bully pulpit we allow them to sit on, to put the federal government back in its place. And if they won't do it on their own, then we damn well should force them.

We need to create these local groups of family and friends to put the fear of power/job loss into our local politicians. They are the base that all federal power is derived from. Take away the grass roots power and you take away all their power. We have to start small, and then it will turn into a movement that will shock this entire country.

For the love of Peter, Paul and all the other disciples... Don't continue to sit and wait for bad things to continue to get worse. Get together now and start building a better future for ourselves and our children. We have the power we truly do... now we need to flex that power and teach our government, on every level, a lesson. Start calling your local government office holders and hold them accountable for what Washington does, and if they refuse, fire their asses! Fire them! Fire them, FIRE THEM!

Together we are strong, those in government know this, that is why they purposely try and keep us apart. Fight for our future, fight for all of our children’s future, just standup and fight, fight damnit fight!

Now, lets get to work!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpencerJ
Why, you stupid little prick? You're a disinfo agent! How dare you mock us! Luckily though, I'm gonna fight when the SHTF to protect your rights even if they include saying the stupidest stuff I've ever heard. What a troll! You know what? No, I'ma kill you myself. Hold on a few weeks...or whenever I get tired of playing Counter-Strike and posting on Donklephant.

(If it wasn't obvious, the above was a sarcastic caricature of the replies/U2Us you will probably receive.)

I have been called so many things over my life, trust me, nothing that could or will be written within this thread about my character is going to affect me. The truth is the truth! One man's violence is nothing but Timothy McVeigh cowardice! However, an entire people standing united behind getting our government back? Now that is founding father beauty!

We have to walk through the negative so we can reach the positive outcome. A country where the people learn they are the leaders, they have the power, and government is nothing but an illusion! They believe they are in control, and that is the illusion I am referring too. If we stop believing it, they stop having power over us!

So let them call me what they want, that won't change this message!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I visit this board every now and then, and the thread caught my attention.
For the OP and record, I believe that the current power pyramid can not be brought down peacefully. I also believe that the violence will be initiated by the current powers that be.
I’ll go, as OP, by numbers.
1. Why 10….why not 2……..4………8………or 12….etc ?
2. No…..I’ve seen extremely effective fighters who couldn’t have done that running thing…but they were quite able to lie and shoot…
3. No….you are, probably, mixing CQB and armed resistance……take a look at current insurgency in Iraq for example.
4. No………as above.
5. No…….as above.
6. No……as above.
7. True…….ask PIRA how they did it….
8. I believe those guys do have strategy…..but OP mixes strategy and small unit tactics here.
9. No…….leaderless resistance…….cells…….
10. Sure……that works for everyone….and the opposite side too…..all the way up….
11. No….if you speak you’ll be singled out……..this is plainly stupid.
Laughing is good, and posting details is stupid.
Government can know a lot (although isn’t that the same government that shows utter incompetence all over the board..do they know where Osama is, for example…..or Iraq “lost” WMDs ?), but, doing something based on that is quite a different story.
Posting details on open Internet, though, will surely make it happen.
As for peaceful change, a lot of people don’t believe in that possibility and numbers are growing.
Some of them think that organizing a visible political force will only make easier for current powers that be to destroy any feasible resistance when they want it…and that could be rather soon.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Revolution is never an answer to any conflicts between nations. This will never lead to just resolutions.

--------------------
designer’s wallet

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnzky05
Revolution is never an answer to any conflicts between nations. This will never lead to just resolutions.

--------------------
designer’s wallet

I'm sorry but I have read and re-read your statement and I have no idea regarding what the heck you’re talking about! A, "conflict between nations"?

I am asking people to finally become united so we can take back our own country. I am asking people to form groups in their own image to put our government in check, by reminding them we are the true leaders of this country and they damn well better start paying attention, or they will be unemployed.
I am NOT asking Americans to revolt against Canada or Mexico, or the EU or any other such thing... I am asking Americans to find a non-violent revolution to regain our freedoms, our rights and to regain our power!

So with that being the point of this thread, please forgive this question, but... what the heck is the point of your statement?

--Charles Marcello

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I really think, you think something like this could work.
I/We have tried and tried...seems you just can't fire most of these people. There have to be "Proceeding/ect", either that or just wait till the next elections.

This Bill has Passed with less than 12 Hrs of viewing time for the Public.
Many are saying handwritten Ink is still wet on it as it passes.

What's in it? Over 1,100 Pgs?!?

Now it's said Reps had weeks to go over most of it, but, I'm still curious about what's all in it.

Electronic Health Care Management
Detention Center funding

Just to name a couple...

Still Hoping for the Best...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny
As I scan the threads within this website and read the responses to those threads, I must admit, I laugh regularly. There are several threads were people are talking about some kind of violent revolution. And still other responses to some other threads were people boost how they will do this or that, if the government does this or that. I’m sorry folks, but every time I read those threads and several posts like them, I can’t help but laugh out loud.

1 ............you will fail.

2 ........... you will fail.

3 ............you will fail.

4 ............you will fail.

5 ............you will fail.

6 ............

Your post appears to be based on the thesis that organized armed conflict is the the only way a violence-based revolution would succeed. I disagree.

Consider our situation.

We have "representatives" that vote on legislation when they don't even know the content of that legislation. These same politicians seem to be in a race to see who can destroy the most civil liberties in the least amount of time. These politicians are committing (and abetting) crimes and war crimes and so far .... getting away with it. Voting irregularities and non-matching exit polling are becoming a regular fixture of our "elections". The crowning achievement of this government and their corporate buddies appears to be the intentional collapse of our economy and the largest theft of assets in history via the "bailout".

At another point in history, the French people were faced with similar base problems. They had a trashed economy and their elites were out of control. Their grievances mounted and then reached the breaking point. Mob action ensued. After brief resistance, the military switched sides and the monarchy self destructed.

The point being offered here is that there are massive similarities between our situation and the situation that occurred in 1789 France. Virtually every common man, every trooper, every policeman ...... knows in their heart that corruption has overwhelmed our country. When the tipping point is reached.....when that first bottle or rock is thrown at the beginning of mass revolt, will it be long before the military and police join in to collapse this disaster we call a government?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ubergrasshopper

Hi uber,

I am not saying a revolution can only happen if people are united, I'm not saying that all. I am saying, if you're one lone nut who thinks you're gonna start it, you're a damn fool! That was the point of the first part of this thread.

Now, regarding what happened with the French, and more recently Iceland... in both places and in each respective time in history, a little over a month ago, and in the 18th century, or here in U.S., the people knew each other, they talked about what was going on... They got fed up together... It wasn't one person threw a rock or fired a weapon in disgust and walla the whole damn country was behind them. Each started because of what is mentioned in my above posts, and each had leadership. These people were found within these meeting groups, gathering holes! People knew from what they heard and in the VOICES of those around them, that by god they have had enough. Not some dumbass posting, I hate what the government is doing lets go kill them all right now.....Yaaahhh! When I READ stuff like that I think... Yeah, good luck with that nutjob!

I absolutely agree mass revolution can work, has worked, and always will work. However, I think America is a long ways away from that point right now because there is no one we trust to stand with us. My neighbor two blocks over doesn't know I am at my wits end with this nonsense! He may or may not feel the same. How about my neighbor one mile away? In the French example you gave people met all the time for all kinds of reasons. Each revolution didn't start because Bob down the street decided he couldn't take it any more... Each started because Bob's group of ten, twenty, fifty couldn't take it any more and began to march... When it started, it took years in France to reach the whole country and to win, it took days in Iceland...

What I mentioned above is today’s revolution and how to make it happen. First peacefully of course... However, if people had gotten together after the government passed, oh I don't know...I mean just off the top of my head... over 750billion dollar bill in only twelve hours and not letting the people they govern read it first....perhaps, Instead of sitting around in your house screaming at your TV, if something like what I mentioned about was started... perhaps I, you, we could have called a meeting!!!!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 15-2-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
I really think, you think something like this could work.
I/We have tried and tried..

I know for a fact it will work, we the people don't know our neighbors anymore... But we must begin, we must do it! Start it with just one phone call, one email with a link to this or some other site/thread that feels just as strongly.

If we say it won't happen, then by god it won't. However, if we talk about doing it here, giving each other the strength to start. Building upon each others convictions... We can change what is going on... We can if only we, actually, begin and stop saying we can't. We can...

Today is Sunday... Call someone you know and ask them if they want to get together... Have them call someone else... and so on...and have a meeting at your house… and we will, we can, start this movement! The time isn't yesterday, the time to start is always right now! If you're over it, if you're tired of what is going on in Washington, then call someone, get people together and just talk face to face… Begin!

Don’t say it won’t or can’t… Don’t just come to a website and complain about what is going on… Begin! Call someone and then call some more people and have them call even more and just start… For the love of country and all that is decent, just begin!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 15-2-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Depends on how you measure success. The French government since then is wonderfully pro-capitalist, pro-civil liberty is it not?

You allow the masses to run rampant, and you will have a mobocracy on your hands, even if they "topple" the elites. I'm sure some of you guys actually would prefer that, but to me, that is worse than what we have today.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpencerJ

Depends on how you measure success. The French government since then is wonderfully pro-capitalist, pro-civil liberty is it not?

You allow the masses to run rampant, and you will have a mobocracy on your hands, even if they "topple" the elites. I'm sure some of you guys actually would prefer that, but to me, that is worse than what we have today.

I would agree, mobocracy is extremely bad... What happened to the French people for years after the king was arrested was sad as hell. And that is why I am calling for reminding our politicians who the real leaders are. If we do not stop this runaway government from abusing the Constitution and ruining our currency, what happened to the French will pale in comparison to what will happen here. If the United States balkanizes, we and our children will be fighting wars for decades. The world will cease to be anything we recognized, and the evil we see today will pale in comparison as well.

That is why I am asking members to start a group at home, to regain what is rightfully ours. We used to be a free people, our government used to fear us... Now they do not, they care nothing about us. This latest robbery of our Treasure, and the ones to come, is nothing more then a twenty-first century government version of, "go eat cake."

Millions of people did not want this bailout. And when we learn about all the crap they have shoved down our throats, people are going to be even more upset. And then, on top of all that nonsense President Obama is going to demand there be another bailout package to help home owners and auto makers, even though the 300 plus billion government stole for themselves could have solved each of those... But oh hell no, these bastards stole our money, and then they will come back demanding we will give more even if we don't want too. My god in heaven this country is on the cusp of an explosion.

If we do not start forcing our local governments to demand the Federal Government cease this nonsense, then that mobocracy is coming. We have to get to work to save this country, and give people an alternative to violence and open revolt. We must or this country may in fact cease to exist! Perhaps that is the game plan of those who have stolen control of this country, but I believe most Americans want to keep America together.

Please, everyone… Stand together so we can all fight to keep our country together, fight to get our power back, and above all fight to find peaceful solutions to retake command of this government that is completely and totally out of control. Political parties no longer matter, only believing, protecting, and fighting for the Constitution is all that matters, it must be our only battle cry and demand. Please create these local groups, start your own and lets get our country back.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think we are very much in agreement then, Charles. And I have added you as one of my friends in my profile. I see eye to eye with few people here. They seem to think that they can rebuild from the ashes a perfectly new government as good as the day the Articles/Constitution was ratified, but they are wrong.

What we will inevitably end up with is a more communist government, as years of scapegoating capitalism as the problem will not make the average Joe Blough wish to return to the system they perceived screwed them over. This is what so many tinfoil hatters, radical libertarians, gun-toting conservatives, etc. fail to understand.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is brilliant!

I received two emails over the weekend with this link, after reading this I just forwarded one of those emails to everyone in my address book.

I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories and almost ignored this all together. I'm very glad I did not.

I will be calling family and friends this week to begin.

Great post Mr. Marcello, I believe this will work if more people read this and if more people start. We just might save our country yet.

Thanks again, you're a great American!

T.H.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join