It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to The Real Matrix: Time for The Red Pill?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

Very nice...

I haven't yet declared my insolvency, but, should terminate "the contract".

This goes back hundreds of years and most have no idea about how it all "works"...take this to the world court?

Thanks for the "Props"!!!

[edit on 2/23/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
and possibly more related articles...

Bloomberg Sues Fed to Force Disclosure of Collateral (Update1)
www.bloomberg.com...

Contents of the administrative tracking/processing file
for each FOIA request and each FOIA Appeal received
at the Federal Reserve Board from Bloomberg News
Service during calendar years 2007 and 2008
www.governmentattic.org...

Web of Debt
www.webofdebt.com...

Our money system is not what we have been led to believe. The creation of money has been "privatized," or taken over by a private money cartel. Except for coins, all of our money is now created as loans advanced by private banking institutions — including the private Federal Reserve. Banks create the principal but not the interest to service their loans. To find the interest, new loans must continually be taken out, expanding the money supply, inflating prices — and robbing you of the value of your money.

Not only is virtually the entire money supply created privately by banks, but a mere handful of very big banks is responsible for a massive investment scheme known as "derivatives," which now tallies in at hundreds of trillions of dollars. The banking system has been contrived so that these big banks always get bailed out by the taxpayers from their risky ventures, but the scheme has reached its mathematical limits. There isn't enough money in the entire global economy to bail out the banks from a massive derivatives default today. When the investors realize that the "insurance" against catastrophe that they have purchased in the form of derivatives is worthless, they are liable to jump ship and bring the whole shaky edifice crashing down.

WHO SUNK THE TITANIC?
www.world-mysteries.com...

[edit on 2/23/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I have said it before thet the 13th Ammendment Abolished Slavery, except in cases of Crime then the Government can treat people as property. Here's a good look at how that's done:

freedom-school.com...

STUDY IT!!! IN AND OUT

IT WILL SET YOU FREE. If You are not the Titleholder "in rem" you are the vessel in the sea of people along the highway of commerce. Judges don't even know all there is. I know plenty, but, here's a foot in the door to any looking for the Rabbit Hole.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The following Message is for Any and All Individual(s) or Entity(ies) of the UNITED STATES or the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, vis a vis the alias, USA and/ or, by and through, the DISTRICT OF COLOMBIA by and/ or through LOCAL/ STATE/ FEDERAL/ NATIONAL/ INTERNATIONAL AND/ OR FOREIGN CORPORATIONS, LIMTED CORPORATIONS, and/ or INCORPORATIONS, and/ or CORPORATE AGENTS, INFORMANTS, INVESTIGATORS, ENFORCERS, ADMINISTRATORS, LEGISLATORS, TRUST AGENTS, JUDICIARIES, ARMED FORCES, Law Enforcement, ET. AL who, or whom, shall or may, pursuant by the Laws establishing the TRUST and Authority of the SECRETARY OF TRANSPORTATION, or like TRUSTEE, TRUSTOR, or Authority, etc., etc., working independantly and/ or in collusion to monitor my mail or communications without my express written permission for each and every specific event or occassion, whereby consent shall not be obtained voluntarily or not for any reason, thus ensuring that consent has not been given by my will, unless, on a contract generated by my actual physical vessel and persona alone and by no instrument generated through any and/ or all other persona's or in personum's, and which activities you shall or may conduct and/ or attempt to conduct in effort to apply improper process to trick, cajole, decieve, pressure, fraud, force, manipulate, etc., etc. to obtain "in personum jursidiction" by and through attempts to coerce, force, fraud, or by fiat, etc. to seek out, obtain, make me to falsely, or erroneously, etc. take on the general appearance of defendant, or respondant, vessel 'in rem' in an attempt and/ or attempts at making me act in any capacity on the merits of the charges, if any, and/ or in anticipation of any/ all preconcieved charges which shall or may be brought forth in a future or existing (or prior) proceeding, or by, engineering, encouraging, etc., etc. me into taking on the appearance and/ or persona of the defedndant, or respondant, vessel 'in rem'.

"I sui juris a Republic of Missouri National American Sovereign neutral non combatant by Law declare, aver, say, state, allege, claim, or would otherwise depose the following to all CORPORATE combatant Local/ State/ Federal/ National/ Inter National/ Intra National/ Foreign, or aggregate parties thereof, that I am not a Local/ State/ Federal/ National/ Inter National/ Intra National/ Foreign, or aggregate CORPORATION and/ or Local/ State/ Federal/ National/ Inter National/ Intra National/ Foreign, or aggregate Created Fiction, and I accept, unless otherwise forfeited of my own will and accord, all Oaths and Affirmations made under Penalties of Perjury "so help me LORD/ GOD" and returning any/ all actions from the the same being and/ or property brought/ sought against me for want of Geographical Jurisdiction and Venue."

"I Bless the LORD/ GOD, the Creator, and ask the LORD/ GOD's Blessing's and Protection's for the Land of Missouri against all trespasser's, though in other Land's I shall or may be."

NOTICE: Information served herein this Site, ATS (Above Top Secret) Past, Present, Future, as well as, all other writings done by me under any and all aliases Fiction or Non, is for my personal legal and/ or your educational purposes only, no liability assumed for use. The information you obtain in this presentation, or others, is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. Author(s) do(es) not consent to unlawful action. Author(s) advocate(s) and encourage(s) one and all to adhere to, support and defend all law which is particularly applicable. If anything in this presentation, or others, is found to be in error a good faith effort will be made to correct it in timely fashion upon notification. Provided such tools for redaction are readily available to the Author(s) use.
NULLIFY and VOID where prohibited by law.

Due to timeliness and efficiency, all other writings and materials will not physically include and / or allude or otherwise refer to this thread, I assume no responsibility if such affected individuals/ entities did not have the time or good judgement to refer to or reference and read my entire body(ies) of work before coming to a conclusive judgement as to their authenticity, legality, sincerity, or convictions contained therein the substance which like all thoughts are movable and fluid, driven by the passion of the moment induced by the ideas and directions of the other parties concerned, having no origin in my own original ideologies, even my created works of threads being inspired by prior posts not of the other's origination.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Sweet...does that cover all of us or just you?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
So, you see? O! See;
I-O-I, I AM A 'SHIP AT SEA'.
-- PMP % tt IOI

SOD (dedicated to the memory of Old Man C)

The Old Master kicked over the Vessel of water and the students meditated on this, they did not understand. A Servant walked in from his duties and saw the water spilled from the Vessel and began to laugh out loud. The Old Master asked them all to write a Haiku. As the Servant was a Slave and not Free or allowed to be a student, the Old Master had the Servant write a Haiku in Secret. The subject of the Haiku, why the Servant had laughed about the Vessel being emptied of it's contents. Disappointed, the Old Master read all the Haiku's of the Student's, not one got it. The Servant later that night posted his on the Old Master's door. The Master read it on into the night. The next day the Old Master appointed the Servant to take his place and Title. Thus the Budda became.

What did the Haiku say?

Why did the Servant laugh?

[edit on 24-2-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This is a very telling website that tells of the evolution of America from its original republic roots into it's corporation, as it is today...

"The Truth as I see it."
www.usavsus.info...

[edit on 2/24/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

No. I don't know that my disclaimer's will cover other's. Although, I encourage them to research the matter more and perhap's entertain such things to be conducted in kind. However, given the subject matter, and a healthy dose of paranoia, I was inspired to throw it together from scratch.
It is an attempt to remind the lurking vultures of authority abused that it is a violation of Commerce and against like Title 18 of the US COde regarding 2 or more people conspiring to go upon the highway (of commerce) to do injury to a freeman. And that the internet falls under the Jurisdiction of the NAVY and as a sea also to the Secretary of transportation by authorization of the Secretary of Defense, again, by power of the NAVY, and that even the powers of the Coast Guard, Customs, etc. as related to sea, air, or space, and land as it applies to liquid assets, are subject to the discretion of the Secretary of Defense, and his power derives from the Secretary of the NAVY and his power derives from the President of the United States, and his power derives from the International Bankers, and their power derives from the Crown and their power derives from either King or Pope whose power derives from either King or Pope, to answer that question requires settling which LORD BE FIRST SERVE, placing King/Queen and Pope in danger of being a traitor or a hertic depending on their answer, either way the penalty is death and none are above it. And, if the President declares ultimate authority, it still creates this paradigm as we are in a State of War. If he passes it beyond himself, then he is a traitor. If he does not, he usurps his Masters authorities. No Court in their right mind would ever touch this issue, as either answer one gives results in death. And, the controversy itself would reveal the true source of Government's derivative and that would spell death for all involved in keeping it hidden. So, I figure, it's as good a way to tell them that I am a ship at sea in neutral water.

I hope to get to your other sites. I have so much I am already pouring through myself. The Matrix is awesome. You really can gain super human abilities when you master it. A good lawyer can stop the authorities from killing them, as Jesus stopped the authorities from silencing him. A true Master, which Jesus was not, will not need to stop them, he will command them.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I suppose I don't just try to hold two opposing thoughts in my mind at the same time and not go mad and still function just fine, which I do. rather, I try to hold every possible view of a thing in my mind at the same time. I am neither a believer or a disbeliever, I neither have faith or lack it. I function as I should but ponder as I should and shouldn't. I do not attempt to wake people up to what has in the past decade been come to be coined the Matrix, rather, I am trying to see how awake people are. The more awake they are, the more I try to determine how they see things in ways I may not. I want to be not only awake, but, wider awake than the most awake have ever been. So, when I approach things that send my mind adrift and I seem, "nut" well, I am not, it is just my mind readjusting, and when it does, it will straighten itself out again. This is the natural way of the mind. So, if I seem like I am contradictory, I am, and in that instability all is connected easier for me.

So, your information has shown me details of basic concepts which I have long understood, but, as I rarely attend to the trivial details of an overall picture, when I find well thought out and organized details, it certainly puts more context to my overall concepts.

So, thank you again.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Wow.

If you go to page 3, I really love how my post just magically vanished.

Not the first time this has happened to me.

All I will say is I posted my own controversial philosophy about the american government/NWO

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

When I first heard of the $550B drawdown at the Federal Reserve it got me wondering...

I had heard about the US declaring Bankrupsy years ago, and left it at that. Figured it was some crazy fiction.

Some of us started brainstorming, trying to guess who/why someone would do this.

By backtracking through comments made in various articles and looking for events that were occuring concurrently along this timeline, I started seeing strange events, overlapping events, that when strung together seemed to tell a story.

When these were occuring in realtime they were isolated random events.

Only now looking back, as the story as unfolded before us, can we see the trail that was laid, in plain sight, yet at the edge of reason/discovery.

It all makes perfect sense to me now, if all the events I've listed actually occured, in the sequence documented, I think a case can be made for my conclusions.

There may never be a way to prove this, as the players involved have passed on/moved on/been jailed/silenced/sworn themselfs to secrecy under penalty of extreme pain or death...sooo...

Thanks again for your interest in my theory...discount nothing...

[edit on 2/25/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

No. You are correct, the events are tied together. America, well, the Corporation of America, the UNITED STATES, has been bankrupt 9 times in it's history, going for 10. The thing is, we aren't bankrupt. Each Local, State, Fedral and such entities have trillions of dollars of surplus, enough to pay the national debt 6 times over and end taxation. They either felt our wealth belong to foreign rulers or that we didn't deserve it because we were becoming too lax or both. It doesn't matter what the Government or the Banks, or the parties do. And Act of Law is just that, an act, a charade, an entertainig play. There exists in this Country and in all Countries a False reality. They are political actors, it is their job to bewilder and entertain, a Party is just that, a party. Dinners, shows, rallies, banquets, talks, socializing. They have no real authority. Their Laws just reflect the Old World Laws of the Aristocracy and the Church, just modernized. When you get xaught up in whose spending or selling what, etc. You are listening to reality, but, it is a false one. What you are not seeing is the Royalty that has Ownership of us all. The drawdown, doesn't matter, it was a prearranged deal, with pre arranged results. The opposition is there to debate the details and diretion of the charade, like promotors and referees in an entertainment industry, and the machinations are like wrestlers. They are really doing what you see them doing, but, with a general idea of how long and who will victor and in what round, or, allowed to go with their gut vs audience reactions. How they get it accomplished they are allowed to have a pretty free run to achieve it however they wish, so the send signs, codes, symbols to each other, they discuss it before hand, or whisper it in huddles, and watch those positioned outside and inside the ring for pre arranged cues. Sometimes they get carried away and go all out, other times it's deliberate, and other times still, they hold back and go through the motions, which is why they stomp for sound effect with each punch, it has no bearing on contro9lled momentum and resistance. The ring is real, the rules are in place, but, usually ignored to a crowd which rarely enforces them or demands they be enforced, so, they get away with alot (usually pre arranged, but, still makes the point, that the rules are just entertainment guidelines) . So, as Julias Ceaser knew, the real power of the Government was to work and tax the people to death and give them real games with pre arranged agendas to distract them, and he can control the masses through deceit, who would otherwise realize their bondage and rebel.

The Economics and Government we have is Wrestling match in every way. While the true government remains hidden.

The drawdown, or anything else hides the fact that you are ajoindered to a ficticious entity from birth, from which the Government issues Bonds and Securities, etc. and vast money is made in your name which you never see, while huge debts are attributed to you which you pay. Even Canada is subject to the Crown. Most all Countries are. And who are the Crown Royalty and Pope behind their masks? Communists and Oligarch's.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Here's a letter I sent to certain Media, Economist's and other's, send it along if you wish. It may sum things up for you all who are awake, but, still fuzzy:

Thomas Pynchon: "if they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about answers."
Our world is in the mess it is in today because most of us have internalized the fine art of asking the wrong questions. Contrary to the thinking that would have us believe that the conflict, violence, tyranny, and destructiveness that permeates modern society is the result of "bad" or "hateful" people, disparities in wealth, or lack of education, all of our social problems are the direct consequence of a general failure to respect the inviolability of one another’s property interests!
I begin with the question: "do you own yourself?" Most eagerly nod their heads in the affirmative, until I warn them that, by the time we finish examining this question, they will find their answer most troubling, whatever it may be today. "If you do own yourself, then why do you allow the state to control your life and other property interests? And if you answer that you do not own yourself, then what possible objection can you raise to anything that the state may do to you?" We then proceed to an examination of the case of Dred Scott v. Sandford.
The question of whether Dred Scott was a self-owning individual, or the property of another, is the same question at the core of the debate on abortion. Is the fetus a self-owning person, or an extension of the property boundaries of the mother? And, if the mother is the property of the State, and the Stae a property of another entity, and that entity the property of an individual or individuals, then, is the fetus the property of that individual or individuals, in most cases, who own the TRUSTEE CORPORATION named GOD? By associating God with the Corporate entity of the same name, aren't they ajoindered, just as your given name is ajoindered to your corporate Identity? Isn't all oaths and affirmations, made under penalty of Perjury, "so help me GOD" the recognition of the Corporate entity named GOD possessing Title to the Property so Oathing or Affirming? Isn't GOD or the State, or the Crown, as Title holder, the only one legally able to order the destruction of said property, using other said properties, as, it is legally presumed that a property owner would never willfully destroy their own property without good cause, hence the authority for all the violence against property rights of others, including the others directly, in the name of GOD or State? The same property analysis can be used to distinguish "victimizing" from "victimless" crimes: murder, rape, arson, burglary, battery, theft, and the like, are victimizing crimes because someone’s property boundaries were violated. In a victimless crime, by contrast, no trespass to a property interest occurs. If one pursues the substance of the "issues" that make up political and legal debates today, one always finds a property question at stake: is person "x" entitled to make decisions over what is his, or will the state restrain his decision-making in some way? Regulating what people can and cannot put into their bodies, or how they are to conduct their business or social activities, or how they are to educate their children, are all centered around property questions.
"Property" is not simply some social invention, like Emily Post’s guide to etiquette, but a way of describing conditions that are essential to all living things. Every living thing must occupy space and consume and create energy from outside and within itself if it is to survive or be deemed live, and it must do so to the inclusion and exclusion of all other living things on the planet.Life and Decay (erroneously labeled death, which is a state of being more so than a condition, as decay is the process which leads the decayed thing to cycle and become live again in a multitude of ways, and, always changing, chemically, is not dead but, live in the process of live conversion to another live form. You decay and become a nutrient, passing your rna into a blade of grass, combining withthe rna of the soil and grass you become, joining with the rna of the cattle that eats you, then, joining the rna of the being that eats the cattle. Planaria worm experiments prove how the unknown, but, described rna transfers memory. The worm is not alone, all life has rna in it's dna. All life is property under law. Canon Law, or, Divine Law, such as the Christian Canon which founded this country is a legal document drafted by clerical lawyers, wherein the Corporate entity known as GOD or LORD or LORD GOD, YHWH, etc. declared all life the property of Man, and all Man the property of GOD. You "voluntarily" consent to this contract Law, this Canon Law, each time you hold to be prima facie evidence (self- evident) that GOD is your creator and that you, although, ficticiously, you did, di not create Him, Her, or It. I didn’t dream this up. My thinking was not consulted before the life system developed. The world was operating on the property principle when I arrived on my legal day of birth, although, I understand, I am neither born or die, that I am eternal, however, as many Corporate entities and their vessels are stuck in delusions, I will digress, and, like the rest of us, I had to work out my answers to that most fundamental, pragmatic of all social questions: who gets to make decisions about what?Which answers I have known since property began, but, which time erases for a time, The essence of "ownership" is to be found in control: who gets to be the ultimate decision maker about people and "things" in the world? This ownership can legally be found in the statement I AM THAT IAM. Just as I AM THAT I AM, the major religions source of life claim ownership in such like manner. The GOD of the COPORPORATION Named, BRHM, that is, ABRAM, IBRI, IBRIM, ABRAHAM, IBRIHIM, IBRAM, IBRIHAM, AHAM, BRAHMIN, AHAM BRAHAMIN, etc. conveys and possesses such Titles. God of Abraham, the person, declares to tell the Sovereign, I AM THAT I AM. That did not mean that GOD was claiming that legal position, it means he was conferring it to Abraham, who tells the Sovereign, I AM THAT I AM, thereby declaring himself owner of himself and all Hebrew property under the Hebrew GOD, in keeping with the property laws under Hammurabi's Code. In Asia, as in Abraham's Europe, we see this continued, in the Buddism, where the Nirvana, or state of ultimate being, the state of Oneness with God, the state of being the One (as in Matrix, the movie, LOL) is considered like this. GOD is the Collective ALL in ALL, it is a State of being or possession known as BRAHMA, or BRAHMIN, the State of Oneness, is called AHAM BRAHAMIN (literally means, I AM BRAHMA, or, more precisely, I AM THAT I AM).
Observe the rest of nature: trees, birds, fish, plants, other mammals, bacteria, all stake out claims to space and sources of energy in the world, and will defend such claims against intruders, particularly members of their own species. This is not because they are mean-spirited or uncooperative: quite the contrary, many of us have discovered that cooperation is a great way of increasing the availability of the energy we need to live well. We have found out that, if we will respect the property claims of one another and work together, each of us can enjoy more property in our lives than if we try to function independently of one another. Such a discovery has permitted us to create economic political, religious, military, industrial, and a host of other, systems. You can not actually own anything, that is a State of mind, translated as a State of being or possession, in that you are being possessed by a notion.
There is no way that I could have produced, by myself, the computer upon which I am writing this article. Had I devoted my entire life to the undertaking, I would have been unable even to have conceived of its technology. Many other men and women, equally unable to have undertaken the task by themselves, cooperated – without even knowing one another – in its creation. Lest you think that my writing would have to have been accomplished through the use of a pencil, think again: I would also have been unable to produce a pencil on my own, as Leonard Read once illustrated in a wonderful, brief essay. These are the ideologies you are sold in order that the system can function, in truth, their creation did not wait for the systems to be produced to exist, and the system did not wait on their production to exist.
Such cooperative undertakings have been possible because of a a "noble" lie sold as a truth – acknowledged by students of marketplace economic systems, particularly the Austrians – about human nature: each of us acts only in anticipation of being better off afterwards as a result of our actions. When in truth we act because we exist. Toward whatever ends we choose to act – and such ends are constantly rearranging their priorities within us – their satisfaction is always expressed in terms inextricably tied to decision making over something one owns (or seeks to own). Whether I wish to acquire some item of wealth, or to give it away; whether I choose to write some great novel or paint some wondrous work of art; or whether I just wish to lie around and look at flowers, each such act is premised on the fact that we cannot act in the world without doing so through property interests. It is in anticipation of being able to more fully express our sense of what is important to us, both materially and spiritually, that we cooperate with one another. Such things we are conditioned, from cradle to grave, to believe. However, these systems are not the reason why we do as we do. They are merely there for the many to be in the control of the few.
And to what end. Assume that 100% of the population were in 100% control of the minority, and that the majority acted without question to the will of the few. And assume that 100% of their successive generations comply the same, without question. Assume the minority are granted or achieve 100% absolute and total control of every aspect, and that the majority will perform 100% to the satisfaction of the minority, and the minority will act 100% to the satisfaction of the majority. What then is the ultimate goal of these systems? Is it the struggle for the condition I described? Can such condition never be achieved? If it can, what is the purpose of such condition, can they show us what they expect of their "property" that we would know what we are expected to achieve? If not, what will they achieve? To say the system isn't perfect, is to stifle rational discussion with swear words issued in frustration for want of any real and rational response. Some people are the host and some are the parasite. If you keep the systems, you will always struggle to balance the industrious from the parasite. And the parasite will endeavor to cast the illusion that they are more industrious than they really are. Who drains an economy more. A handful of unemployed and lazy people, or a whole class of idle men who talk in circles for a living? Without the systems, these circle talkers and for Church and State say all would be anarchy. Yet, the wild nature has no such systems, are they to be considered disorded chaos as well? No, in truth, man is a wild animal, nature will balance man with man and his environment. It is comforts and entertainments (luxuries) which keep you in disillusion of your bondage. If you believe you have it well, you will submit, saying it's not perfect, but, it will do. You believe without it, it would be worse. In truth, without it you stand an equal chance on par with all wild creatures, while with it, not only does the wild nature pose a risk, even the tiniest of spiders can crawl in your bed as you sleep and poison you to death, but also, your comfort will pave the way to a future docile generation. Each generation tendered more docile than the next. The ultimate result is an imbalance between parasite and host, resulting in a feeding frenzy, unchecked, on your future generations. But, what care you about your grand children, or generations you will never meet?
So, how did the Guardians of the "noble" lie fail to guard the system? To answer that you must first know what the "noble" lie was. Property Ownership. By creating a ficticious legal world based on the real one and running them concurrent of one another, the imaginary system, unregulated, is collapsing, and because it is married to our real world systems, it is collapsing the reality with it. If you create a Corporation based on a real live person (or even a dead one) and you use it to borrow imaginary credit and become indebtedted to imaginary interest and debt, then the only way your real world record keeping for the imaginary world you live in can balance itself, is if you either, just erase the numbers, or, kill the real property it represents. Guess which one they choose time and again? Here's why. The imaginary La La land is based on real people. For each person, imaginary money is issued and Titles of Property are passed around. So, real people are property in the real world based on the imaginary one. All that you really are and do is owned and invested, bought and sold by people you've never met. The fact that you live your real life under the rules and systems of their imaginary game gives your consent to play. Now, you ask yourself, why would they want to kill people if they make money off of us? Well, look at sterilization, out of wed lock births, war, and all the other systems to kill people or prevent births (abortion, etc.). It is very telling of such population growth and reduction that if the Monopoly players generate, too much property, that is, if too many people are born, the same thing happens in the system as you see when you print more money than real resouces to back it. The rising and falling dollar, is just incresing and decreasing the rate of debt that can be transferred. It becomes useless to have too much. You have to eliminate the abundant resource to make it valuable. Look at diamonds, there have been so much diamonds mined that Glass is rarer than diamonds, by far. they may look abundant, but, vast sections of the world don't have any. It's easy to make, but, being so little made it is rare. Why then is it far cheaper than a diamond? Because the diamonds are hoarded, stored, distribution is minimal and controlled, higher grades being released even less, and made more valuable. This would be an easy way to deal with people, so wars create holding facilities for people, ie, prisoners of war) and keep them occupied, destroying property (buildings, churches, factories, people, etc.) meanwhile, they are producing nothing themselves, that and the war profiteers make money on top of it, so war is profitable. However, too much destruction, raises the value through the roof. So, you end up with a sluggish game in La La land, because everyone becomes wealthy again, they relax to comfort and leave us to our vices, until next they need to eliminate some more property. However, if unchecked, they can eliminate too much property, and in their quest for ownership and control, they give one parasite more power than others, but, it is temporary. With few property available, they are more valuable, but, production and resources become minimal in proportion to the population, hence 5 cents for a stick of gum, versus, almost a dollar today.
Keep the system, fine. Destroy Titles of Ownership of people. Otherwise, destroy the system or kepp it and live with it. Destroying Title of Ownership of People as property is the only real solution. Sure, you can give the Title to the People they are based on and let them have self ownership, but, that gives way to more transferrence issues in the future. Just abolish the Ownership of People outright. Will people do this. I have absolutely no faith in my fellow man, so, no. You will all, as usual, prove me right and leave me saying I told you so. So, I'll say it now, "I TOLD YOU SO!" And for that, I really do hate you all.
"Property" also provides a means for maximizing both individual liberty and peace in society. Political Liberty means being free of outside politics, or politics period. Few, except communist's and Socialist's enjoy this. Civil Liberty is what we all pursue, but, never really have. As long as you are property, you don't have the right to Liberty, etc. it becomes merely a privelage doled out to you for compliance, and revoked for non compliance. Think you own anything? Stop paying the taxes. And, stop paying with debt money, pay with real money or actual resources, than Get an Allodial Title of Ownership, not a Deed from a Trustee Corporation such as the Trustee Corporation named GOD ("In GOD We Trust"' We being We the People and all the other legal Titles they give a Citizen Corporation. For once we identify who the owner of some item of property is, that person’s will is inviolate as to such property interest. He or she can do what they choose with respect to what is theirs. If I own a barn, I can set fire to it should I so choose. If I must first get another’s permission, or they consent through silence or inaction to enforce, such other person is the owner. Individual liberty means that my decision making is immune from the coercion of others, and coercion is always expressed in terms of property trespasses.
At the same time, the property principle limits the scope of my decision making by confining it to that which is mine to control. This is why problems such as industrial "pollution" are usually misconceived, reflecting the truth of Pynchon’s earlier quote. A factory owner who fails to confine the unwanted byproducts of his activities to his own land, is not behaving as a property owner, but as a trespasser. Economists have an apt phrase for this: socializing the costs. He is behaving like any other collectivist, choosing to extend his decision making over the property of others!
But, as all property is collectively Owned and only deeded to the Property Owner (misnomer) they have trespassed who? They were deeded by the Owner, and the Owner collectively Own's all the properties through the Industrial Banking Cartel, so, whom has the Owner trespassed? The Owner? When people are a burden on taxpayers, even though no one has any real money, and taxes are collected by non national foreign entities and agents for the collection and transferrence to a non national foreign bank who loans it to your nation at interest, thereby paying debt with debt to be collected by entities and idividuals who are themselves paid and spend in debt and transfer that debt to a bank who reloans the debt back to the source at an interst that pays in more debt. Then, Debt is enormous and growing every day. It is impossible to make it go away. And all the Gold? It is owned by the bank. We have no Gold. What you see is more entertainment. One room in say, fort knox has gold. All other vaults are bare. Then, after the show the room or rooms filled with gold for the tour are ent back to the owner, or, held there on their behalf, the US itself, has no Gold. It is not their property. So, what burden on Society are such people placing exactly? They have merely done what others should have long ago, they quit playing the game. They are not burdens. they are Heroes. Because most will never see this, the system will continue to grow the debt monster in the room, and it will swell so large that it will collapse the roof and walls and fall through the floor. And to restore it. The call to Fuze or to Fusion will be issued drumming up disenfranchisement and revolutiion and fear and anxiety around the globe, the expectaion being to yet again, induce people to kill each other off to save the Game.
People are aware that the live in a false reality, and anymore they know why, they could revise history, but, they couldn't strangle oral tradition. What we have is a society today that has vastly become aware, Globally. that everything we know is a lie, that alll we have believed in is a lie, that our ancestors were lied to, that they in turn hupled lie to their children, and so it was our great grandparents were lied to, grandparents were lied to, our parents were lied to, we were lied to, we are lied to still. Is the ability of our generation to be able to process so much information bombarding our senses all at once vs our predecessors a sign of increased intellect? No. We are the culmination of generational deciet. We believe nothing and no one. We play the game for appearance sake alone. We have no faith or belief in it, and find utmost boredom and contempt for it's rigidity. Hense so much problems with old world logic and authority. We are not fond of being told we a re soveriegns but are decieved into Bondage through Bond issues. The Game has run it's course. We know why we are being made to fight each other, from Afghanistan to the Border, to the InnerCity. We know. And, that knowledge is being propogated like a seed in the wind, a wildfire of awakening is taking place. You call us crazy and mental, but, are we?
We have been overworked, overtaxed, over indoctrinated, overeducated, over exposed to radio, tv, print, phone, internet, real world interactions, phones, cables, over drugged, overdiagnosed, over desensitized to all mannor of ofenses. We have lost our apathy, our care, our concern, our hope, our faith, our beliefs. We have lost our illusions and we see the Man behind the curtain still trying to talk into the mike. We know that we can't wake up our grandparents or parents, though even they are waking up, but, most, not near the level we have, we were waking up even before the Interet, We are not waking up and rubbing our eyes, we are awake. And we are beyond pissed, we are not in denial, that was our ancestors, we are not bargaining, that's what the older generations are doing now, we are not angry, you have overdone us too much for that, since, most nothing shocks us, we aren't in acceptance, because, it is unacceptable. You, and, you know who you are, duped to play your part or just deliberate actors, have used our very core beliefs and principles against us. Holding to them means submitting to your design, rebuking them means becoming everything we despise, which is You. Our generation is the firt dominoe to fall. Each successive generation will grow in waves of dissent to your Game. Our parents and grandparents and ancestors were lied to, but, now, the lie has run it's course, we know know that you are creating fictional characters and ajoindering us to them. We are awake. And, we cannot be put back in the bottle anymore than a genie or nuclear technology. The parasite's should tremble for their children, and be ashamed that they have disgraced all that their ancestors and the geniuses which came before them have built that which their heirs have destroyed.
Any one who owns my Title of Ownership, be it GOD or Man, beware, if I ever learn your name, your life is forfeit. Premeditated. O! Yes. Very much so.
You have turned trust and TRUST, interest and INTEREST, cooperation and COOPERATION, God and GOD, my name and MY NAME, security and SECURITY, volunteer and volunteer, and turned things like the Social Insurance (or Security) Number [SIN], etc., etc., etc. into a mockery.
Not all of us choose to pursue our self-interests through cooperation with others. Cooperation can exist only when our relationships with others are on a voluntary basis which, in turn, requires a mutual respect for the inviolability of one another’s property boundaries. Those who seek to advance their interests in non-cooperative ways, create another system: politics. If you can manage to drag your mind away from the drivel placed there by your high school civics class teacher, and look at political systems in terms of what they in fact do, you will discover this: every such system is founded upon a disrespect for privately owned property! All political systems are collectivist in nature, for each presumes a rightful authority to violate the will – including confiscation – of property owners. One can no more conceive of "politics" without "theft" than of "war" without "violence." This is by obtaining voluntary consent and cooperation or CORPORATION or INCORPORATION with words and ideas expressed through the pen and tongue of Lucifer himself. (Corpeal being In the body)
Every political system is defined in terms of how property is to be controlled in a given society. In communist systems, the state confiscates all the means of production. In less-ambitious socialist systems, the state confiscates the more important means of production (e.g., railroads, communications, steel mills, etc.). Under fascism, "title" to property remains in private hands, but "control" over such property is exercised by the state. Thus, fascism has given us state regulatory systems, in which property owners – be they farmers, homeowners, or businesses – have the illusion of owning what they believe to be "theirs," while the state increasingly exercises the real ownership authority (i.e., control). In welfare state systems, the state confiscates part of the income of individuals and redistributes it to others. Most times true wealth is stolen, while debt notes are the wealth given. It has the appearance of value where there is in fact none. The wealthier you are, the more debt you owe.
As stated earlier, property is an existential fact. Whatever the society in which we live, someone will make determinations as to who will live where, what resources can be consumed by whom (and when), and how such property will be controlled. Such decisions can either be made by individual property owners – over what is theirs to control – or by the state presuming the authority to control the lives of each of us. When such decisions are made by the state, it is claiming ownership over our lives.
It is at this point that I let the you in on the secret the political establishment would prefer not to have revealed: the 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution did not end slavery (hereby abolished, "except in cases of Crime," we owe debt in our CORPORATE identities in excess of $5, 000, making us felons, by proxy, each and all, if we Incorporate by signing any document that lets them ajoinder us to our Corporate ficticious creation counterparts, which is why, your, legal, medical, utility, and even your phone bill, etc. are in all capital letters (Capitas or Capitus Diminutio Minima - Media - Maxima) which are created at our birth, ever wonder why you have to submit an application for a Copy of your certificate of Birth, and cannot possess the Original?). , but only nationalized it! That most Americans acquiesce in such political arrangements, and take great offense should anyone dare to explain their implications, has led me to the conclusion that America may be the last of the collectivist societies to wither away. Most Americans, sad to say, seem unprepared to deny the state’s authority to direct their lives and property as political officials see fit. The reason for this is that most of us refuse to insist upon self-ownership.
www.slaveshipamerica.com...
Gage Canadian Dictionary 1983 Sec. 4 defines
Capitalize adj. as. "To take advantage of - To use to ones
own advantage."
Blacks Law Dictionary • Revised 4th Edition 1968,
provides a more comprehensive definition as follows .
Capitis Diminutio (meaning the diminishing of status
through the use of capitalization) In Roman law. A
diminishing or abridgment of personality; a loss or
curtailment of a man's status or aggregate of legal
attributes and qualifications.

[That is why the right to bear arms exist's even to the CORPORATE Entity created in your name, unless you commit a crime, oh wait, your CORPORATE ENTITY, owes over $5, 000 dollars, so, you are actully, by being taken advantage of through Capital letters, and answering to that name when it's called, believing it is you they are calling, believing that you are that part of you which answers when you hear your name called from across a crowded room, which in cases of ajoindering, you are not, or else you are adjoindered and then yes you are, when you are merely a vessel, a ship at sea, which cannot be touched until you are captured or grounded through treachery, which means that you exist under Maritime and Commercial Law, while CORPORATIONS know as CITIZEN"S, etc. exist under Justinian and Roman Law, etc. thus able to enforce their CODES, which you mistake for Law as you know Law to be, upon you, are not allowed the right to bear arms, it is a privelage maintained to keep the illusion of the false reality you live in. When media speaks of politics, they are speaking of the real reality you live in, couched in terms of your false reality using dual meaning's, so that even if they told the truth, either way, you would never know which, ever. As Clinton says, "That depends on what your definition of "is" is.." Or why Rod Blagoyavich can be removed from office for making attempting to make a deal over the existing Senate seat, while Obama can create one for UTAH, in a deal to create one for Washington, while redistricting the UTAH seat later, to a democratic district. Congress has no authority to pass a Bill, they have been in SINE DIE, since the Civil War. The President through the District of colombia controls all the Districts, the Staes exist only on paper, but, that paper clearly defines that they have no Sovereignty. The Constitution has not been shredded, it has never ben read right, and now, we are paying for it.]

Capitis Diminutio Minima (meaning a minimum loss
of status through the use of capitalization, e.g. John
Doe) - The lowest or least comprehensive degree of loss
of status. This occurred where a man's family relations
alone were changed. It happened upon the arrogation
[pride] of a person who had been his own master, (sui
juris,) [of his own right, not under any legal disability] or
upon the emancipation of one who had been under the
patria potestas. [Parental authority] It left the rights of
liberty and citizenship unaltered. See Inst. 1, 16, pr.; 1, 2,
3; Dig. 4, 5, 11; Mackeld. Rom.Law, 144.
Capitis Diminutio Media (meaning a medium loss of
status through the use of capitalization, e.g. John
DOE) - A lessor or medium loss of status. This occurred
where a man loses his rights of citizenship, but without
losing his liberty. It carried away also the family rights.
Capitis Diminutio Maxima (meaning a maximum loss
of status through the use of capitalization, e.g. JOHN
DOE or DOE JOHN) - The highest or most
comprehensive loss of status. This occurred when a man's
condition was changed from one of freedom to one of
bondage, when he became a slave. It swept away with it
www.slaveshipamerica.com... (1 of 2) [3/21/2008 11:17:03 AM]
www.slaveshipamerica.com...
all rights of citizenship and all family rights.
Diminutio. Lat. In civil law. Diminution; a taking away;
loss or depravation.
Capite. - Lat. By the head.
As Black's Law Dictionary explains, the full capitalization of the letters of one's
natural name, results in a diminishing or complete loss of legal or citizenship
status, wherein one actually becomes a slave or an item of inventory.

[Where the head goes the body will follow. Capture their mind and you won't have to fire a single bullet. Expose their treachery, and they can't fire their bullets without breaking the Law. Hence, in the Movie, the Matrix, Neo (named for my order the Neo Tech, not as bogus and hoaky as it sounds now is it, and their public teachings of the Matrix) Neo, the Technician, holds up his hand and the bullets, freeze in midair. Neo: "I can dodge bullets?" Morpheus: "You won't have to." If you become the one you enter a State of Sovereignty on par with the LORD. None may shoot at the Sovereign and not find the System Crash.]
We may, of course, choose to accept our role as state-owned chattels, particularly if we are well-treated by our masters. We may be so conditioned in our obeisance that, like cattle entering the slaughterhouse, we may pause to lick the hand of the butcher out of gratitude for having been well cared for. On the other hand, we may decide to reclaim our self-ownership by taking back the control over our lives that we have long since abandoned.
Perhaps the insanity of our social destructiveness – including the Bush Administration’s deranged declaration of a permanent war against the rest of the world – will bring about an examination of alternative ways of living together in conditions of peace and liberty (political and civil, etc.). Our political systems cannot bring about such harmonious and life-sustaining ways because they are premised on a rejection of the principle of self-ownership. In a society of self-owning individuals, there would be no place for politicians, bureaucrats, and other state functionaries. Like the rest of us, they would have to confine their lives to minding their own business, and deriving whatever benefit they could from persons who chose to cooperate with them.
There is one person who can restore you to a state of self-ownership, however, and that person is you. To do so, you need only assert your claim, not as some empty gesture, but in full understanding of the existential meaning of such a claim, including the willingness to take full control of and responsibility for your life. While your claim will likely evoke cries of contempt from many, you may also find yourself energized by a life force that permeates all of nature; an élan vital that reminds us that life manifests itself only through individuals, and not as collective monstrosities; that life belongs to the living, not to the state or any other abstraction.

When they beat the drums to war, do not become frenzied and closed minded as an animal. As a human being, lift the veil and see the real world, find that every word they entertain you with has nothing to do with the system they sold you. It is on behalf of the system I have attempted to reveal to you. Stop think of tax dollars and putting burdens on future generations. Stand up and shirk off slavery, then taxes will reveal themselves for the false money they are, credit will be replaced with the word debt in all it's uses, and debt will be seen as credit towards more debt, money will be replaced with the words IOU, and cash and the like will be seen the same. And money backed by real assets will be seen as nonexistant. And capital will be seen as a horde guarded by a Dragon, that all we get are IOU's in multiples of actual treasure amounts, That when police use your personal property such as house or vehicle to search your house or vehicle, that you are the house or vehicle being searched, as you house and transport the ficticious entity they have attached to you. That State is a condition of mind adjoindered to a physical marcation or boundary. That GOD is a Landlord Tenant relationship under Law, not the Creator created aspect you are sold in religion. Not that these things aren't real, they are so manipulated that there is no way to seperate them, real or imagined. And that only the One who can figure that out will have control not only in the Matrix of fabricated Laws, but also in the Real World of Laws, and that ultimately, he can halt the very machinations and reprogram the very Prime CODES on which they are based. The fact that I cannot open your eyes and wake you up is proof, that Zion (those who are awake and can control the Matrix and the real world, will be outcast by the Agents, that is, that each Agent represents various machinations of the Matrix of Systems, that mastery over these agents is mastery over the machinations. The One, will simply Control the Conntroller and free the Controlled. And even the Guardians, the Gate Keepers, the Media (Oracles), the Key Masters, etc. Are tired. And, the GRAND ARCHITECT (who did you really thing was the true power of washington? The White House Architect of course.) needs Neo, as it were, because, by observing NEO, and all the many NEOS who follow in his step, he can find the Anomolies, the weakness in the System. He needs Neo to return back to fantasy land, taking with him all the ways that he has been revealed or discovered to beat the system, or, he will get all the others who are awake destroyed. If he doesn't, the whole System will crash and all will be left without Structure, and will never allow another Structure to exist. CoExistance, seems to be the only solution. The Architect will use what has been discovered as an opportunity to seal these loopholes and perfect the System. the Neo will look for ways to keep the System as well, but, to hand it completey over to the individual. So, all want the Matrix, it comes down to Group vs. Individual Control. Protect the Individual you protect the Group, Protect the Group you injure the Individual. Which door would you choose, return to the Source and let the Group live and therefore the blind masses can live in relative delirium and harmony, unaware that they will be slaughtered to balance the books and feed the taste's of the cannibal rich? Or, return to the Matrix, ensure the victory of the few who can defeat the victory, thus killing the masses, and the awakened and yourself in the process when it all falls down. Or, do you have a balance of both, so that all live. Doesn't that make you the Guardian of a Noble Lie? Yes. And you cannot say that the Machinations made you do it. The Architect knows this. That is why he does not interfere. They are prepared for the rebuild, and are prepared to accept that all may not survive, because the odds are good, due to the principles and values buried in the core that you will favor survival of man over their extinction. You may believe such things as the AntiChrist and the Beast are evil, this is because they are evil to the System, they expose the weakness and make it seem as something fearful, to them maybe, to you know. It would be exactly what needs to take place. If the Kings of Earth, the minority elites, bow to the One, then can free you or enslave you. They pretend he would lead to war. No, once all the peace through self- ownership has been shown to work, the Architect will impliment war, as they always do, just to undermine it so they can point and say, see it doesn't work, then use their age old technology, such as the Moon (maybe, maybe) to bring forth GOD or ALLAH.
Not that this is entirely the case. The point is that we are the product of Generational lying. Would you really know God if you saw him? Would you really know whether you are dead or not? With all the drugs, technology, multiple sides to every single word and letter spoken or transcribed, medicines, surgery's, would you really know whethye rit was God or an Alien or a Man or of the Natural World, or created out of your own failing mind? If it had the power to destroy the Universe, while you were in immense fear and pain, not that you would care, you'd submit to a false God at that point if it would just not kill or hurt you or those you care for, but, that aside, is your faith in your world after Generation after Generation, eon after eon of lie after lie after lie, told as truth after truth after truth, would you really have the ability to say you would really know whether it was the real deal or fake? Would you honestly believe it was anything but fear that made you submit to a possibly false God, and what would the real one think of it? And how can you be certain considering that GOD is also a legal entity haveing nothing to do with the real deal, that Athiests like me have used your BIBLE as a Legal Document while tailoring the Laws to it's versus so that publically it is a Good, though not perfect Sytem, and in reality, you are subjected to the most vile and evil perversions of Law there is because, the BIBLE was used to indoctrinate and fool you, because it is real and made up all at once.
Generational Deciet runs it's course when truth is lie and lie is truth but truth is lie. GOD is TRUTH IN GOD WE TRUST. To beat the system you would have to not agree with those staements. Because you do, you are joindered under Law. And the LORD GOD Corporation, and actually Entity under Law, owns all Titles of Ownership. And who is GOD's Representative? Who else holds out and is mass supported to be the mouthpeice of GOD, besides the Pope? All the Divine royalty, all the Prophets of the Church, etc.
What will happen when we stop playing the Game, when we don't divide and turn on each other to balance their books? What happens when we dissolve Ownership Rights, period? This Generation, probably not, most of our parents lived in denial, and truth is hard for many to accept, whereas our generation and those that follow, well, we are not our ancestors. We see right through them. We're not as easy to puppet as our generations before us. That we seem to be has and has for generations, always been, because, every one is an agent of the system (remember the Matrix lesson about the woman in the red dress) Neo, is an agent, a quasi Agent remember how agent Smith became one with Neo then they split as equal halves of themselves and the other?) That is because the Architect allowed it. He need the Agent to adapt to the Laws as Neo had, and he needed to let Neo be as the Agent to observe the weakness in the System. A dangerous Game for both within the Game itself. Hence, political parties, and seperate forms of Government slowly integrating, secretly into one. It is a staged perfection of the System by risking it's potential collapse, narrowing the risk to "A calculatable risk," according to the Architect. Now, while you may ask what Entertainment Movies have to do with reality, watch the Entertainment Mainstream and Alternative news sources again. That I am able to write and send this is proof that I am being allowed to in an observation by the powers that be to see where it leads. Like a Velociraptor in Jurassic Park testing the Cage for weaknesses. it is a controlled cage in a confined park, designed by the Scientists, off the Island, to guage the results, to build a better mousetrap. Was Patrick Henery talking about his Constituents or the People Governed when he said, "I smell a rat." He was after all the Co Framer of the mousetrap, so, he knew exactly what he was building. He condemned it, yet, did not reveal it, so, by doing that, he was setting the Game of Cat and Mouse, Tit for Tat, The Shepard's Common, etc. into motion.
If it's all a State. A Stae of being. A State of Possession. A State of Mind. Then I State that I AM STATE. Well, I speak formyself, I speak for God, the Non Corporate or Corporeal Individual/ Entity. I AM the LORD GOD, the Angel Drago. My true name no man or God or CORPORATION can pronounce and no Law can encompass. And I pour forth the oil upon the Earth.-- PMP % tt IOI
You were blind, now you see. Hallellujah! It's a miracle. Oh! And , as always, I will provide evidence that I speak for the LORD when you prove to me that the LORD BE FIRST SERVED. I AM THAT I AM. Thus sayeth, the Lord.
Seriously though, all kidding aside. This is not a movement. I am not an activist or a preacher, or anything else. This is just what I see in the World. And, if I can see this, what more does the common non itelligent mind see? And if the commoners, thousand's of whom I have been connected through through the ages of my life all see this as so, how long before they place their finger on it. How can you say trust when it has two clearly oposite meanings? How can you say Lord God or Nature when the have such legal implications. How can you create a World of lies and be shocked when the Generations Wake up and grow bored of it all. How much bored can we get. Our bombartment of senses and ability to keep pace with in in stride, and still be bored and see the repetition of it all. We are fast becoming so bored, we can't be fooled by it. If you took all the communication away, we would turn on you like a wild dog. if you destroy us, there is no one to labour to keep the System going. We are tired of fighting Propoganda wars. We are starting to ignore you all. That is not because of Voluntary consent anymore, it is because, we are just waiting for it to do it's annual falling thing, and, instead of turning on each other, we are just going to alk away from it and start own own, with clear defined letters and words. We know the Constitution ids just a trick to lure us into Commercial Law. We are going to Communize, just not for the reasons Communists and elitists would like. They days are numbered, we will simply ignore them out of existance. And soon, out of mind out of body.
That's where I see it all going. I won't make an enemy of anybody I am told to. And, people are fast tired of being told who their enemy is. Knowing that whoever says it, is the bad guy. We will simply do away with Ownership and Property Rights, completely. We'll use the crdeit system but write down whatever we feel like because it doesn't matter anyways. We'll become idle and put the idle to work. Who knows what will take place, but, APATHY is the result of Generational Deceit. When you don't know whether A Cop is a Murderer in stolen or ill gotten uniform's and vehicles, it really happens, then can't you resist out of a logical, precedented, recorded and very well founded fear? Especially since they are only Corporate Agents acting under Corporate Law for Corporate entities. Non of which you are legally bound to be a part of. Isn't not resisting a lure to step you into adjoinderment?

Think about these things and Wake up. Quit thinking any politician has control over anything the Congress is SINE DIE and the President has War Power which superceedes Congress, which because of Martial Law (Justinian CODE), is in SINE DIE, expanded by FDR when he transferred all assets and resouces and the People, by way of Bond through the Title of Birth Certificate, given to the Foreign Banking Cartel. Then make all the Bond trades on us from birth to death every time we are born, arrested, and incorporated. Go to court, you are there in your Entities Name, tell them you will Plead after you see the Appearance or id Bond, to verify whether it is you or the Entity in your name sought by the Court. That's why they have the Flag braided by the Gold fringe, the Executive Branch flag in the Juduciary Branch. It's how they can decide Dredd Scott or Roe v. Wade, Property Rights of People vs CORPORATIONS.
Arguing one party over the other is the mark of an Agent of the Traitor. The politicians pass and do nothing. The Corporation and the Crown dictate, they, submit, we are painted a picture as those it were debated and portions succeeded, when the end result is merely what was demanded, and all else was heaped upon it, just to create the illusion of reduction and competition in the free market. Raqueetering is a better word for politicing. Instigator and inside cadre is a better word for Media. If they air it or print it, they are part of it. Even Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity, etc. Even if they want to tell us what we already know, they, like GOOGLE will downplay the hit's, modify the rating's, bury the coverage, and stifle the freedom to come forward and say look at your world. If you print it it will be challenged on Authenticity, etc. Or even systematically banned and shut down. The only reason I tell you now, is to remind you all that people like you, excepting my friend Rumple, I sent it to him just so he can see what I sent ya'll and he'll just pass it along to others and I and he just pass it along like everything else. Really, it tells most what they already know. I'm just telling you all, because Economist's and so called Alternative Media, seem to be married to Mainstream Media while pretending to be repulsed by them. Informants do that to to place a sting in undercover ops. But, only idiots, and I mean idiots, fall for this, the common man, just plays the Game and passes them along to the dummy. Less idiots in the community what do we care, we have real problems, cheifly, weeding through the fairy tales and hoaky data you guys and Gals fabricate for us. Anyways, you all strike me as in the know, but, you come across as clueless, especially the English heritaged and schooled politicians and Media Men like O' Reilly. Glenn Beck seems sincere, but, he's trying to return us to the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Knowing, unlike our prior generations, exactly what those papers really say, no, we don't desire a return to them or the illusions of bygone days. We want a completely new Constitution written, composed by people like me. Who doesn't care about any of you liars and deluded souls, who will give the people exactly what you sold them and specifically forbid every single thing you did or said to trick them. That's what We the People want, and King and God be damned, We will have it. That's the truth of where the future is moving. All else are either deliberately trying to suppress it to make people feel alone, or, they are still wrapped up in the illusion, and while they know it is an illusion, they can't quite get their brain to see past it.

The Change that is coming is not the change that is planned. It doesn't require structure or leadership. It is so simple it needs nothing. What is it? Read this again. Or, throw it away. What I have told you I have told others, I tell others still, it was told to me and told to others before me, and others tell others. because once you get to this point. Our Will is done. You know see the real world. It will hurt your eyes at first, it'll bake your noodle, but

STICKS IN THE EYE
Never Forget Me

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Some very deep thoughts there...a Matrix indeed...a 2000+ Yr illusion...
Nice dissertation...I've saved all of your posts for future references
Thanks for your insight!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Bet most of you don't know there are 2 versions of the 13th Amendment.

The original which was quietly replaced, is in fact, the last legal Amendment.

Read on and be Educated...
www.usavsus.info...

www.barefootsworld.net...

The Original Thirteenth Amendment
Ratified March 12, 1819

The Founders held an intense disdain and distrust of "Nobility" as a result of a long history, during Colonial times, of abuses and excesses against the Rights of Man and the established Common Law and Constitutions by the "Nobility", and therefore placed in the new Constitution two injunctions against acceptance of Titles of Nobility or Honor or emoluments from external sources. The Revolutionary War for Independence was primarily waged to eliminate these abuses and excesses of the "Nobility" and the "Monied Classes" from the life of the Nation, recognizing the Equality of all men.

As there was no penalty attached to a title of nobility or honor in the Constitution as originally ratified, the Original Thirteenth Amendment was proposed in December of 1809 to institute penalty for accepting or using a "Title of Nobility or Honor" to set oneself apart from, or superior to, or possessing of any special privileges or immunities not available to any other citizen of the United States, and to eliminate the widespread use of "emoluments" as bribery and of the legislatures and judiciary used to further the causes and positions of "Special Interests". It was an attempt to keep politicians and civil servants "Honest" in their service to the citizens.

As noted in the discussion in Article 1 of the Constitution, the original Thirteenth Amendment, was ratified in 1819, adding a heavy penalty upon any person holding or accepting a Title of Nobility or Honor, or emoluments from external powers by making that person "cease to be a citizen of the United States" and "incapable of holding any Office of Trust or Profit under the United States". This Amendment was proposed, properly ratified, and was a matter of record in the several States archives until 1876, by which time it was quietly, and fraudulently deleted, never repealed, during the period of Reconstruction after the Civil War and the presently acknowledged Thirteenth Amendment was substituted. The original records of the original 13th amendment were thought to be destroyed at the time of the burning of the capitol during the War of 1812, but have since been found in the archives of the British Museum, the national archives and in the archives of several of the States and territories. The fact of its existence had been lost to memory until, by chance, researchers discovered in the public library at Belfast, Maine an 1825 copy of the U. S. Constitution. Subsequent research shows that it was in the records of the ratifying states and territories until 1876, the last to drop it from record was the Territory of Wyoming after 1876. The most intriguing discovery was the 1867 Colorado Territory edition which includes both the "missing" Thirteenth Amendment and the current 13th Amendment, on the same page. The current 13th Amendment is listed as the 14th Amendment in the 1867 Colorado edition.

The 1876 Laws of Wyoming which similarly show the "missing" Thirteenth Amendment, the current 13th Amendment (freeing the slaves), and the current 15th Amendment on the same page. The current 13th Amendment is listed as the 14th, the current 14th amendment is omitted, and the current 15th Amendment is in proper place.

For further discussion and the history of the Original Thirteenth Amendment see "Demon of Discord, Ratification and Suppression of the Original Thirteenth Article of Amendment to the Constitution of the United States."

On December 3, 1860, the month after Lincoln was elected, President Buchanan asked Congress to propose an "explanatory amendment". It was to be another 13th Amendment, to eradicate and cover-up the deletion of the Original Thirteenth Title of Nobility and Honour Amendment. This proposed amendment, which would have forever legalized slavery, was signed by President Buchanan the day before Lincoln took office.

This amendment to the Constitution relating to slavery was sent to the states for ratification by the Second Session of the Thirty-sixth Congress on March 2, 1861, when it passed the Senate, having previously passed the House on February 28, 1861. It is interesting to note in this connection that this and the ratified Anti-Slavery amendment of 1865 are the only resolutions proposing amendments to the Constitution to have been signed by the President. The President's signature is considered unnecessary because of the constitutional provision that on the concurrence of two-thirds of both Houses of Congress the proposal shall be submitted to the States for ratification.

The resolve to amend signed by President Buchanan on March 2, 1861, two days before Lincoln's inauguration, read:

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the following article be proposed to the Legislatures of the several States as an amendment to the Constitution of the United States, which, when ratified by three-fourths of said Legislatures, shall be valid, to all intents and purposes, as part of the said Constitution, viz:

"ARTICLE THIRTEEN, No amendment shall be made to the Constitution which will authorize or give to Congress the power to abolish or interfere, within any State, with the domestic institutions thereof, including that of persons held to labor or service by the laws of said State."

In other words, President Buchanan had signed a resolve that would have forever permitted slavery, and upheld states' rights. Only one State, Illinois, Lincoln's home state, had ratified this proposed amendment before the Civil War broke out in 1861. It appears at 12 Stat. 251, 36th Congress. Two more State legislatures ratified it, beginning with Ohio on May 13, 1861, followed by Maryland on January 10, 1862.

But the onslaught of the Civil War taught that the Nation may be in even greater peril from the States than they ever were from the Nation. And so, after more than seventy years of national life, the people, by the presently acknowledged 13th Amendment and the two following, laid upon the States restrictions which a few years before would have been impossible. The Constitution had gone forty-six years (1819 - 1865) without an Amendment.

In the tumult of 1865, the original Thirteenth Amendment was removed from our Constitution. In a Congressional Resolve to amend dated December 5, 1864, approved and signed by President Lincoln, February 1, 1865, another Amendment numbered XIII (which prohibited slavery in Sect. 1, and ended states' rights in Sect. 2) was proposed. When, on January 13, 1865, a two-thirds vote was taken in the House of Representatives for proposing the currently presented 13th Amendment "in honor of the immortal and sublime event" the House adjourned. It was then presented to the States for ratification. Two months later, April 9, 1865, the Civil War ended with General Lee's surrender. On April 14, President Lincoln was assassinated, dying on April 15th.

On December 18, 1865, the "new" 13th Amendment loudly prohibiting and abolishing slavery (and quietly surrendering states rights to the federal government) was proclaimed adopted by Secretary of State Seward, replacing and effectively erasing the original Thirteenth Amendment that had prohibited acceptance of "titles of nobility" and "honors" and "emoluments", and dishonest politicians have been bought and bribed and have treasonously accepted graft from external sources ever since, with no thought of penalty.

The original 13th Amendment prohibits "Esquires" (Attorneys) from holding positions of public office.

The original Thirteenth Amendment (no title of nobility), approved by 13 of the 17 states March 12, 1819 and thereby ratified, is the last proper draft of a de jure Amendment but is not recognized by the corporate (de facto) UNITED STATES.

[edit on 2/28/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The Fourteenth Amendment for all intents and purposes does not exist. On March 28, 1861 Congress adjourned sine die and never has reconvened de jure.

What really counts are these points:

A) New Jersey was disenfranchised in the Senate by having its lawfully elected Senator accepted, and then rejected, and without a 2/3rds vote;

B) Oregon's faulty ratification vote with unlawful state legislators being allowed to cast votes; and the lawfully constituted state legislature then rejecting the Fourteenth, but too late.

C) Non-republican [Reconstruction] governments of the southern States imposed by military force and fiat, cannot ratify anything. Either the Fourteenth is legal and the anti-slavery amendment is not, or the anti-slavery amendment is legal and the Fourteenth is not.

THE UNCONSTITUTIONALITY OF
THE 14th AMENDMENT
www.scratchinpost.net...

The following is a treatise on the unconstitutionality of the Fourteenth Amendment, based upon the most comprehensive research and documentation of every angle in the unlawful procedures involved in its purported adoption.

This work was done, and is offered with a realization that the federal courts are not ready to give consideration to the subject, because the U. S. Supreme Court and inferior courts have used the the 14th Amendment to enlarge upon their ungranted powers without limit or reserve.

Socialist organized and directed violent mass demonstrations and armed rebellion in the nation's capital and in many American cities are extorting from Congress more and more radical legislation. These "laws" threaten basic personal freedom, private property rights and encroach upon and destroy more and more the constitutional right of self-government by the people on state and local levels. Executive orders extend toward further federal control of every aspect of life in the Nation, either by shutting off federal funds to those who will not subscribe to their forced dictums or by court injunctive orders to the same effect.

There lies the greatest danger to our country's future: so that the end result in the next or succeeding generation can only be a deteriorated industrial empire and a weakened national defense, which must result in abject surrender to our mortal enemy,-- world-wide Socialism and Totalitarianism. That is the ultimate end of the subversive use of the unconstitutional 14th Amendment.

It is hoped that this treatise, exposing the absolute unconstitutionality of the l4th amendment, will be given sufficient general circulation and publicity to awaken a "consensus" of public sentiment to reach the seats of power in Washington, D. C., so that ultimately the stamp of unconstitutionality may be placed upon the 14th amendment, and constitutional government and national sanity once more may prevail.

Cites and References:
Congressional Record.
Senate, 84th Con. 1st Session., Vol. 101, pp. 7119 to 7124;
Senate, 86th Con., 2nd Session., Vol. 106, pp. 4036 to 4038;
Senate, 89th Con., 1st Session., Vol. III, pp. 10669 to 10671.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
And yet another fact not known to the masses...

US continues to be in a permanent state of national emergency since March 9, 1933, and possibly as far back as the Civil War
--Senate report 93-549 (1973)

On April 15, 1861,
President Lincoln reconvened Congress under the Executive branch by proclamation (number 1): "I do hereby, in virtue of the power in me vested by the Constitution, convene both Houses of Congress."

Ceasar (President) is now in full control even over the Senate (Congress).

A Presidential dictatorship has been imposed on U.S. citizens. The sad thing is, "Most American people do not realize it yet."

The corporate government created in 1871 will continue to exist as long as:

"state of war" or "emergency" exists (War on Drugs, War on Poverty, War on Terrorism, War on Iraq, etc.),

the President does not terminate "martial" or "emergency" powers by Executive Order or decree, or

the people do not resist submission and terminate by restoring lawful civil courts, processes and procedures under authority of the "inherent political powers" of the people.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
From all information I see, we need to repeal the current 13th Amendment, fix and re-instate the original, discard the 14th as it was never ratified and is unconstitutional.
Go over every single one amended after those, to merit their legality based on the original 13th...

Between the "new" 13th and 14th we got royally screwed...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

Whereas it is my understanding that:

the common law is that which derives its force and authority from the universal consent and immemorial practice of the people.

that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are the right to Life, Freedom and the right to sole ownership of both property and land, and;

equality before, not under, the law is paramount and mandatory, and;

Thomas Jefferson said: A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate." --Thomas Jefferson: Rights of British America, 1774. ME 1:209, Papers 1:134

That "every man is independent of all laws except those prescribed by nature. He is not bound by any institution formed by his fellow men without his consent." Cruden v Neale 2 NC.338(1796) 2 S.E. 70

no law can never govern the conduct of people on the land, only those who work in a capacity of government officials and agents and employees in their lawful duty to protect the life, liberty and property, and;

the lawful functions of any government cannot infringe upon the freedom and rights granted to men and women by their creator, and;

A society is defined as a number of persons joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal, and;

A statute is defined as a legislated rule of society which has been given the force of law only within that society, and:

A by-law is defined as a rule of a corporation, and;

the United States of America is a federation of fifty artificial nation states, the government of each state bound by the Constitution for The United States of America, and;

The Constitution for The United States of America, and the public acts of all states and the federal government, established corporate legal entities called governments on the land known as the United States and the several States, and;

The Constitution of The United States of America is a document to which all public acts must abide, and;

the current acting federal government on the land commonly known of as the United States of America is a power de facto, is referred to as the United States, and has no authority over people, and;

The United States is a corporation as per public policy 29 USC 3002.

corporations are artificial legal entities that can contract with only with other legal entities by the hand of living agents, and only with full disclosure between the agents thereof, full disclosure of the definition of all words, the assumption that those definitions rest upon, and the implications that extend therefrom of all clauses of such contracts in order to claim authority, power or control over those contracting parties, and;

The Constitutions and public acts for The United States of America and the respective States do not bind nor extend to people on the land, only to artificial persons, and;

the Law Societies and Bar Associations of the United States and the respective states are the societies whose members create the statutes of the United States, therefore these statutes apply only to citizens of those societies, the artificial persons who are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, or those artificial persons whose trustee acts in his personal capacity as an employee of those societies, and;

The Constitution of The United States of America and it's public acts, the Constitutions and public acts of each of the respective states, and all de facto counterparts, apply only to citizens, residents, persons and the like - artificial persons representing the government officials, agents and employees of each level of governments, and;

a "person" "resident" or "citizen" of the Constitution of the United States of America and the Bill of Rights and all statutes, code, ordinances and by-laws of the United States and of all States and Municipalities refers to an artificial entity, and;

all law of the United States and respective States applies only to artificial persons, and those sworn to uphold these laws, and;

The United States and all governments and courts on the land commonly known of as United States of America are corporations, and have no authority over sovereign men and women on the land, and;

The US Code and State Codes, are commercial law governed by the Uniform Commercial Code, and;

for something to be subject to the jurisdiction of the United States it must be an artificial person subject to the jurisdiction pursuant to the fourteenth amendment of the Constitution of The United States of America, and;

that the term 'citizen' as defined in the fourteenth amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America is the term used to denote the political status of the artificial entity of government employee, and;

A citizen is an artificial person subject to the jurisdiction of the United States as per the fourteenth amendment to the Constitution for the United States, and is also subject to those corporate state entities which have contracted with the United States, and;

Please see the following link for the rest.
www.breakthematrix.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

I look forward to it's collapse and welcome with great anticipation the metamorphosis we are on the brink of.

Right on brother!

For people like myself who have been following and are believers in Elliott Wave Theory, and who have listened to people like Bob Prechter, it is not surprising at all that the world seems to be hurtling toward an absolute hell right now.

But as Mr. Prechter and Elliott Wave Theory show... humanity is just at a dark period in an ongoing cycle. We're definitely in for some tough years ahead, but as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow morning, the cycle will continue. And what the cycle portends for our future 15 years from now is bright and beautiful. I don't know how it will unfold, but unfold it will.

100 years from now, historians will look back at 2009 as we look back at 1929. There will definitely be prosperity and glorious times for mankind in our future with technological and spiritual awakenings that today would boggle our minds.

It's not a matter of blindly keeping the faith... it will happen and I look forward to it with great anticipation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join