It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to The Real Matrix: Time for The Red Pill?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Welcome to The Real Matrix: Time for The Red Pill?

With the World in a Global Economic/Financial Meltdown and People in Denial, I will Share What Many Have Known for Years.

Many of You Have Heard of This, and, I Congratulate You on Your Choice of Taking The Red Pill Prior to These Current Events.

Many of You Have Not Heard of This. I Know this is a Conspiracy Site and You Will Probley Think...Right...REALLY TAKE THE TIME to Read This and be Logical...Make Your own Decisions, but, in Light of Our Current Events, Doesn't this Make Sense...Explain What's Going on Around Us Today?

Time for The Red Pill........

The Bankruptcy of The United States
www.apfn.net...

Another Thread Theory I found Interesting:
How Worldwide Economic Collapse was Averted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Notice Some of the Financial Institutions Mentioned in Both Threads.

BTW: S&F if Your Red Pill is Working...

[edit on 2/14/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
So, the link contains plenty of info that many of us already know. But at the same time, others have tried to inform about this stuff and have failed...

Good luck, star and flag from me.

In return, the Federal Reserve System agreed to extend the federal United States corporation all the credit "money substitute" it needed. Like any other debtor, the federal United States government had to assign collateral and security to their creditors as a condition of the loan. Since the federal United States didn't have any assets, they assigned the private property of their "economic slaves", the U.S. citizens as collateral against the un-payable federal debt. They also pledged the unincorporated federal territories, national parks forests, birth certificates, and nonprofit organizations, as collateral against the federal debt. All has already been transferred as payment to the international bankers.

This is powerful stuff..

But then would it go against the reality then, that they want to reduce our numbers, if we have been 'sold'?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
well, we are in a Matrix.
A Matrix of power,
A Matrix of Evil,

we are used as "batteries" for the evil forces.
They are sucking us dry.

"..The World Is A Vampire, Sent to drain..."
"...Secret Destroyers, Hold you up to the flame",-Smashing Pumpkins

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

This might be a Point of Contention for Some in "The Group", being as, "They", Need our Output to Support, "Their", Continuing "Pyramid of Power".

I Suppose the Weak/Sick/Elderly Would be Expendable, as They Would be a Drain on "Their" New System.

[edit on 2/14/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Also on that list you gave, very heavy people.

I have two stepsons that are heavy enough to not be eligible to join the armed services, and ever since I have realized what is going on in the world, I have truly believed that anyone over a certain weight ratio may also be on the "do away with" list, because they would eat too much. After all, the GOVERNMENT documents I have read relating to the plan being fulfilled, indicate all this will happen if the PTB can pull off their plans.

Since this plan has been going on for a long time, maybe "Logan's Run" the movie, has some validity as an indicator of the plan, just like some of the other books and movies that have come out over the years. You know, anyone over 30 becomes Soylent Green. Food for the slaves that are left after the culling. How would anyone know what they were eating. After all most people have become used to eating the most processed food that doesn't bear any resemblance to what it was originally supposed to be.

What most people don't realize is that more and more, the government of any country doesn't really control things. That function has been usurped by powerful groups of unelected people coming from various think tanks, committees, businesses and so on. If you look at quotes from the people connected with these groups, you will see their plans are to cut the population waaay down, as in, two thirds done away with.

Some people will be left to be slaves for the functions that can only be done by humans, and for other things, robots are are already being created as we speak to take care of the rest.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
now your god given Rights
The Person is an Illusion the Strawmen of the Matrix
Lawful Rebellion is the Answer
the-universal-mind.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The economic system we have is ineffective and archaic. So is our system of Government.

I look forward to it's collapse and welcome with great anticipation the metamorphosis we are on the brink of.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Barter, spread truth constantly, and boycot everything, AFTER setting up your own garden & solar panel...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It sounds like time is running out for the good ole Americans. Seems like their already out of money. Those people always fret about knowing what is going on or what is going to happen. Those that are always "in the know" are never happy. No matter what the law is or who the president is, these all knowing Americans are always upset with something. So much for pleasing everybody and counting the days from January 20th. It's almost like the year has already flown by. So looking ahead I'm hoping the American financial structure collapses and throws the country into a civil war. This time it better be East vs. West. In the meantime I'm going to be stocking up on guns and ammunition by using my credit cards. Look at it in the long run, it's a great way to build a good substantial credit line. At the same time I will be supporting the constitution, helping the economy grow, and defending the land against terrorists like all those Americans do on their computers.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The elite suck, if I had all their resources the population of this world would have already been seriously depleted by now.

Some "elite" they suck ass, get on with it you freaks.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Is it really necessary, for me to have to take drugs?
Cant I just believe or not believe?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Maybe its just what it is. Empires rise, then fall. Nothing lasts forever. Whether the USA is dying or this NWO thing is happening is anyone's guess.

Unfortunately it seems that despite all this time, no actual proof apart from websites and etc are all we have.

Sure I feel sorry for America, but honestly why are you guys starting wars and etc against entire religions and etc if its such a crisis? Come on, America's anti terrorism campaign seems hugely biased against Muslims. No im not a Muslim, but an atheist.

But honestly it seems America is just trying to dig itself deeper down at every opportunity it can. Can anyone explain this, or is it all in my head?

EDIT: Spelling/Grammer/Etc.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Aoxoa]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Well I like to be more proactive than just popping a red and knowing, so here is my contribution to this.

A Prayer for the rothschild's and all their peers.

That in Yahushua's name(whom many call Jesus) they, their ilk, their cohorts, their fellow 13'ers, their central banks, their jesuit "friends", their corporate city fiends worldwide and any other allies whether atheist, religionist, occultist, government stooges, useful and ignorant but murderous mobsters, banksters and any other lackeys at whatever level of society, that they all turn on one another in such frequency and frenzy, that they leave the poor folk, innocent and defenseless alone and out of harms way, as they envelope and develop into an internecine exposure of their wickedness and evil for all the world to see and wonder as they consume one another, in groups world wide , but especially in the nations that coddle, console or council them, until only individuals are left to continue till the last ones are put away with maximum effect. And Father God in so doing let the wealth they hold and have stolen, and all their material goods, be taken from them and given to the poor, and those You trust Lord God to spend as You see fit to direct, Let mammon be bound in this and commanded into them, against them, let the wicked one be unable, unwilling and prevented from assistance to these wicked men and women, whether material, spiritual or any other way, let their worst fears manifest daily, continually without respite. Let Your Light, Fear , Power and Love shine stronger on them 24/7 and all their works of evil, wickedness darkness and desperation in such manner as to be unquenchable till the time comes for You King of Kings to arrive. If any can be saved so be it. In short Most High God, let them fall, as their evil master fell, from grace to ignominy, never to be remembered, commended or feared ever again, amen.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ats__fan039
well, we are in a Matrix.
A Matrix of power,
A Matrix of Evil,

we are used as "batteries" for the evil forces.
They are sucking us dry.

"..The World Is A Vampire, Sent to drain..."
"...Secret Destroyers, Hold you up to the flame",-Smashing Pumpkins

And the worst part about the whole thing,

We aren't even in a real matrix, their sucking us dry and we know it, at least the machines created a livable world in the movie so you would never know it, we don't even get that here lol,

and because of that these batteries are going to stop charging after so long, you would think they never played with re-chargeable batteries before

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The pills are symbolic, Take the red pill be awake and alert. Take the blue pill stay asleep as most of the population is. Yes we are in a matrix, born into bondage.. a prison that we can not see or taste or touch. Hopefully the next staged event to "bring north americans together" will fail when the "awake" portion of the population stands up and says NO. Dissent, Resist, REVOLT!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Time=Now

Been there, done that! I can't tell you the sense of relief I feel now!
It took a long time and is never over, but a person can start as small
as stocking away a can of food every week and achieve alot over time.
But time is running out.
While I realize it won't be pretty and there is a good chance it's for naught, it's way better than sitting around whining and doing nothing.
Plus, I am learning all kinds of handy skills!
It's clear society and governments are out of control now,
might as well take care of our own.
My goal in life now is to take care of my family no matter what.
It has to be...now. Our choices are almost gone.

P.S. We'll be skin & bones, but we'll be chipless, free & alive.
If we don't stand up for freedom sooner or later, we don't deserve it. IMO
S & F

[edit on 14-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
what on god's good green earth are you kid's talking about? maybe lay off the pills altogether.

don't read too much into a movie, the matrix was just a sexy remake of bill and teds excellent adventure, or at least mr. reeves seems to have played the exact same character. phones featured heavily in both movies too, and men in trench coats and dark glasses, could be something in that.

it's quite straight forward, the rich make money off the hard work of the poor, it's always been like that. the chief of the tribe sits on his ass while the tribesmen and women go hunting mammoths and berries, the organisation of this system is the basis of civilization.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Within the subtle distance of my ocular geometry
I perceive a leviathan labyrinth swathed in shadow
Its walls and textures forever changing at a standstill
Many wander there but are neither lost nor found
They search in vain, knowing naught of themselves
Their realm is limited and so they do not see
The walls or the stanzas contained inside
It is a decaying of thought, an end to cadence of reflection
But in its walls exist the shadow of hope
Also tyranny of commonplace things
It has neither fore nor aft, beginning or end
None can leave, but perhaps they never entered

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government

Experience has shown that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

It takes time to persuade men to do even what is for their own good.

I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.

As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also.

Leave no authority existing not responsible to the people.

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every Free State.

For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security.

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

Every generation needs a new revolution.

If God is just, I tremble for my country.

A few quotes by....THOMAS JEFFERSON

rearrenged to express how he would feel today. He's telling us something.He would have already acted and would be disgusted at what has become of this country.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I am surprised ATS did not delete this thread as well...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join