It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Almost Had A Break-In

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

You guys should really look into this new Anti-Theft System.

May god help them.

Almost as funny as some i knew that wired a car coil under the seat of there car and connected it to the seat-belt switch.

When someone hot wired the car the car coil fired throwing them up off the seat.
When the weight came off the seat it quit shocking them till there weight went back on the seat.
Now with the steering wheel in the way they would just bounce up and down.

And if they were lucky they had a friend to pull there body out. Oh and if you touched the person getting shocked you got a jolt to so they had to be a real friend. or the thief was on his own.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
You better make sure you are ready to use that Glock if you have it in your hand......
I used a fake camera that I drilled a hole in and stuck in a small red flashing LED. In a dark area the LED stands out you look up and see a camera. This simple system protected a used car dealer for 15 years without a single problem.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

Glad you are ok, shook up though I am sure. I had my own expeirence tonight on the way to work, I was stopped at an intersection that I always have to cross to get here, the light takes forever to change, while waiting a dude came out from beside the business on the left of me and ran to my van, he grabbed my door handle, but it was locked, and I took off! Damn that red light! I have been concerned about it all night, that intersection is only a block away from my job. I was reading the morning paper, it gets delivered here at around 3am, anyway, there was an armed robbery tonight just before I came to work on that same street, and the guy and outfit all match the description of the guy who approached my van.

My hubby got me a tazer to keep on me at work, I am not allowed to bring a gun anymore, he asks me where I would taze somebody, what part of the body? He suggested the chest or abdomen area, but I swear I would go for the eyes! I hope I never have to use it, but if I am being attacked or in any situation where blinding my assailant helps, he is getting it straight up in the eyeballs.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Crime in Phoenix/Maricopia County has significantly increased over the past few years, in fact I believe it has the 2nd highest rate of kidnappings in the world after Mexico City. Most of the crime increase is due to the open, unguarded border (drug smuggling and illegal immigration).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join