It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Being Setup For Civil War!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Guys, guys, guys... Wow, this thread is crazy.

Dividing left and right, liberals vs. conservatives? I know I'll get shouted down for suggesting that it's "democracy" and be told that America is actually a republic, not a democracy (whatever that's supposed to me mean) but c'mon, that's how it's worked since left/right politics existed.

New World Order...? Man, these clowns can't even run the current world order correctly, they've got way too much to worry about than causing more strife with setting up some new system.

Some say Obama is trying take your guns, but how can you have a civil war without guns

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
If America engage in a civil war, states will reverse back to what they were to begin with, A Republic, many states in order to appease their citizens and protect themselves and their power, will try to become independent while the rest of the nation falls in.

Yes the outcome will not be pretty as like in many other nations the wealthy and the people with means will leave the nation faster than rats living a sinking ship to regroup their resources before trying to fight back for their power with the help of other nations.

Still the nation eventually will divide and just like the soviet Union new nations will emerge.

I believe that this is not what Americans wants.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Do you think the suggestions on this thread are useful? I would welcome your opinions.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 1   >>

join