It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Time to Fire the Government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Glen Beck bashing he government. So much of what he talks about shadows what so many of us have been posting on ATS for quite awhile. It's worth a look.

I'm not with him on some topics but he's really been pushing topics/issues on the economy and Mexico.

Most of the media wouldn't touch this stuff with a 10 foot pole.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by David9176]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Unfortunately the government is not our servant.

They are a bunch of power tripping parasites on nearly every level working preserve an economic system (and its elite) that has created for us and our children mountains of debt.

The government serves someone else for the sole purpose of controlling us and extracting our wealth.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Yep, we are just a bunch of bees at a bee farm. We bust our asses making the honey and the beekeeper comes in and steals it all.

You are right, the government doesn't serve the people anymore. I don't know who they really serve, maybe it's just their own greed. Maybe it's power.

I just want the BS to end.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
agreed, but at the same time we need to make these aholes realize that they are PUBLIC SERVANTS, and that they are elected to serve US. the how of it is the real nut of the problem...how are we going to crack this nut?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Its not the goverment we need to fire. Its the United States Of America corporation we need to fire. It is the illegal fake America run by the bankers, mobsters, and Illuminati Elites.

The original government of America was in all respects "perfect". But the people started to neglect there rights and laws and allowed major changes in law and goverment to be made which has forever pushed them into the hole they are in now. Really, the people were not fully informed of how America was and should be ran, and let it get taken over completely.

There is hope though, look what the Nation Of Lakota has done, they have almost broken away from the union and are running in four states. They run each small area by themselves, the citizens.

In the original America, you had the Sheriff to protect the people from corruption of government in the state and locally. He had the legally elected right to protect citizens from the Federalization of Government.

But to come to a point, America and the world was sold out when the puclic and the government allowed Corporations to be given the rights of a JANE DOE person with out any penalties, they could do want they wanted.

But giving corporation that rights of humans under "slaverly rights" is what killed America and is killing the entire world through globalization. Corporations are the best tool of the New World Order. I recommend the movie "The Corporation" which was made by some UBC Students in Canada. Great documentary, you can find it online Amazon.com or it should be in stores etc.

One thing that movie makes CLEAR is that all corporations are under Federal Law to MAKE MONEY. That is there one and only obligation to the Feds. Thats why they do evil things time and again, and get away with almost everything. I mean, Blackwater is simply changing there name to XE and is now probably going to get back and keep doing alot of what they were doing before.

Corporations and contracts are mankind greatest pitfal. This been said, before the first public corporations existed, I do understand that actual goverments also existed as the first corporations in history.
As Jordan Maxxwell says, the British are the "Men of the contract".
But thats a wholenother thing.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by ats__fan039]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Everybody go get a printer and print money!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
If you were a free man from birth you wouldnt need money. But you would also be an Enemy of the Queen and would be in big trouble. (Even if you are "American")

This is because when we are born. we are owned by the Queen under contract to the Goverment of your Country (Canada/US). Also, the banks take shares of you, your assets that start the day you are born. (This includes blood samples used to study and attack your DNA). You are owned 100% by the Govt/Queen.

If you some how manage to avoid this, then you will be a free man. But, you will be considered an enemy of the state under the Trading With The Enemy Act and other earlier laws. That's why you are issued a SIN. It allows you to buy and sell and not be considered an enemy of the state.

Also, when you have a drivers license, it is really a legal document and its entire purpose and meaning is that you are licensed by the state to be an operator of a COMMERCIAL VEHICLE. If you research it, you will see things saying "well that means for taxis and stuff", but it goes back to what I said above. You are owned 100% flesh and blood by the Fed. Gvt. (Queen) and when you drive alone in your vehicle, you alone are the Commerical Asset. They are making money off of you. Well, your JANE DOE you, not the flesh and blood you. What I mean is the first document you ever sign that says your JANE DOE name (before you are ever issued any licenses) you are saying under law and contract that for all eternity, you (flesh and blood you) are representing the JANE DOE you owned by the Fed/Queen.

Its a little confusing, but what i'm really saying is that unless your are somehow born completely as a free human, you are owned by the Queen/Fed, both flesh and blood you and corporate you.

also the symbolism about money is quite something:

your have current sea (currency)
you have banks (river banks)
and ships dock to do trade in berths (birth)

But I digressed, sorry folks.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Great post up david. Everyone thought Beck was off his rocker two years ago, and yet he has been mostly right.

S & F for you.

When any of you are ready to stand up, let me know. Plans are being drawn up as we type.

Oh, good plans, not crazy shoot them up plans.......................

top topics

join