It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
First off I would like to say that I hope that I have posted this topic in the right forum , if not please move to the appropriate place .

I have herd mention of " Project Blue Beam " on more then one occasion and I can't help but wonder , is such a thing possible and if so , what's the science behind it ?

If you have never herd of project blue beam before you may read a brief description on it here www.geocities.com... .

" It involves two things. A technologically simulated "second coming" and the reemmrgence of new "MONTAUK" type projects that have the ability to take up a whole bunch of people as in a "rapture" type of situation and whisk the whole bunch into never-never land. Ironically, portions of the holographic projections have the potential for changing the planet into oneness with God. Unfortunately, this operates on the premise that Man shall somehow become God in human form and control other Men and dictate all actions and thoughts. The calculated resistance to the new religion, the New World Order and the new "Messiah" will entail human loss on a massive scale in the ensuing "holy wars".The "BLUE BEAM PROJECT" will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old; as major an event as that which took place 2000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the sky as a holographic projection screen for space-based laser-generating satellites (star wars). These projectors will project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet, in every language by region. It deals with the religious aspect of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

The "system" has already been tested. Holographic projections of the "CHRIST IMAGE" have already been seen in some remote desert areas. These have only been reported in tabloid papers, so they are instantly rendered moot. They can also project images of alien craft, aliens, monsters, angels - you name it. Computers will coordinate the satellites and software will run the show-and-tell. "

I would be very interested to hear from those that are up on high tech wonders , could such a device be created and what would be the science behind it ?

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Here ya go

You have some reading to do lol .

www.raidersnewsnetwork.com...
holographic imagery
I dont think the link takes you directly to all the articles ..so just do a search on the site for Holographic Imagery ...

Very interesting stuff .

Here are more links
educate-yourself.org...

educate-yourself.org...

I am digging for a link I have somewhere that claims that holographic images were used in Iraq .....

Ok I found it ...but it is not proof ...this lady did do her homework though
Evidently she feels as if she has been targeted with Electromagnetic weapons ..And she mentions in about half way down .
www.rinf.com...
Here is what she says about holographs and Iraq ...

[Holographic Tech, Stealth Fighters, Chemtrails, and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles of 9-11:

www.gallerize.com/ — the holographic Ghost Gun weapon, cloaked stealth fighters,

and unmanned aerial vehicles that were present and involved in the 9-11 attack on

the World Trade Center along with information on plasma and satellites —

I believe this Ghost Gun technology is what was used in the Iraq Wars — beaming

holographic inserts at the Iraqi troops to make them see Allah telling them to surrender.

I believe it is also very related technology to what is being used on the current

targeted individuals of electromagnetic torture and www.orbwar.com/

(cloaked stealth fighters — cloaked stealth fighter at World Trade Center)attempted mind

control. Has a legal complaint on file with U.S. District Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald

in Chicago regarding this technology.

Passive Virtual Reality Patent:

by Maguire:

patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?

Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/search-bool.html&r=7&f=G&l=50&co1=

AND&d=ptxt&s1=’passive+virtual+reality’&OS=

“passive+virtual+reality”&RS=”passive+virtual+reality” — showcases what is possible

commercially — what the military and the intelligence sectors have is even more high-tech.

Web sites with excellent data on directed energy weapons, sometimes-lethal weapons,

and mind control:]

She sent this to Senator John Cornyn
With many many links ..(I think even ATS is mentioned in some of the links lol) ...

Here is a Military Lexicon ...it has links to where you can find out what is out there or not (has links to the DOD etc)..and gives you the definition of them
www.sew-lexicon.com...

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Simplynoone]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

So, you've been a member since '07, yet, you have no idea how to use the Search Bar...?

Sorry, but my patience is nothing near the level of simply's...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I found one more .
www.hiddencodes.com...

[ HOLOGRAMS AND UFO'S?--A "Defense Weekly" article dated 31 March 1997, describes a quasi-information warfare/ psychological operations programme that was discussed by the USAF after Operation "Desert Storm" in the Gulf War. This involves projection of a three-dimensional holographic image to act as decoys. The Pentagon would have enjoyed seeing 'an angry God' or some other form of religious imagery appear above the battlefield.]

I personally believe that holographs were used in the WTC attacks (remember the satanic face in the smoke) ....I knew about holographic imageing before that happened and that was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that ugly face ..they did it in my opinion for scare tactics ...so everyone would be even more afraid than they were that day ....(it seemed to work very well)

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Simplynoone]

new topics

top topics

join