It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prominent Orchard Park man charged with beheading his wife

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This is Israel's fault. Every terrible thing that muslims do can be attributed to Israel.

Sarcasim is fun.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The ironic thing is that the couple had a tv channel devoted to portraying most Muslims as peaceful and non-violent. I guess the reputation of the Muslim community wasn't enough to prevent this crime, so the guy must have been pretty enraged, or felt pretty justified in what he did.

It's definitely true that domestic violence happens frequently in the west. There's just this lingering belief that Muslim women are treated worse and have fewer rights than western women. This situation does nothing to improve that impression.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
The ironic thing is that the couple had a tv channel devoted to portraying most Muslims as peaceful and non-violent. I guess the reputation of the Muslim community wasn't enough to prevent this crime, so the guy must have been pretty enraged, or felt pretty justified in what he did.

It's definitely true that domestic violence happens frequently in the west. There's just this lingering belief that Muslim women are treated worse and have fewer rights than western women. This situation does nothing to improve that impression.

I don't think religion should play into it at all, as far as how MSM reports this. Why does it matter what religion the guy was, he killed his wife?

Like I said if someone got thes tatistics they could use them, I'm sure, to prove that Christian/Jewish?Athiest husbands are just as likely to batter.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is why Islam is so dangerous. Now you have the muslim community saying that this has all the markings of an "honor" killing. Wow, because he's a muslim it's o.k.

Will he be tried? He broke the law here, he should pay the price, American style.

I believe Islam to be one of the most hate-filled "religions" there is. There is no peace in Islam.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join