It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube vid: RON PAUL: WHAT IF... The American People Learn Truth!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Bla Bla Bla,victims always rely on others to save them,instead of demanding that others step up to the plate and implement "change",how about all of us peons,(peonage).. do it.
Americans just won't do anything for themselves,they outsource the job to others who do not work in their best interest.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Jester

Originally posted by grantbeed
WHAT A JOKE.............. this guy is just repeating the words of millions upon millions of people.........and theyve all been saying it for the last 8years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh,,,mr hero.........jump on the wagon now and pretend you are something great and different.........BIT LATE

Joke? And I assume you have a better idea on how to fix the problem?
Bring a solution to the table then we can talk.

He has been saying it for a long time. Since before it was a bit late.

second line

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The only concern i have about this is that who the frak is there in congress to listen to him? Hardly anyone. See those empty seats! It's ridiculous. Where the frak are the popele who are meant to be running the country? The same as my country in australia? People are in there talking and the other poeple the other governemtn delegates? Well where are they? They aren't lisening... They are at home or o holiday having a god time. GET IN THERE AND LISTEN AND GOVERN THE COUNTRY DONT NOT GOVERN THE COUNTRY. I PAY YOU TO GOVERN THE COUNTRY NOT GO ON HOLIDAYS EVERY FRAKIN MONTH> NOT HAVE DAYS OFF. GOVERN THECOUNTRY AND LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO YOUR ARE MEANT TO BE GOVERNING. WHO PUT YOU IN GOVERNEMNT. WHO YOU REPRESENT!! FFS!!! I HATE GOVERNEMNT THE ARE TEHRE FOR THIER OWN SAKE NOT YOURS!!!!
:b arf:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
The only concern i have about this is that who the frak is there in congress to listen to him? Hardly anyone. See those empty seats! It's ridiculous. Where the frak are the popele who are meant to be running the country? The same as my country in australia? People are in there talking and the other poeple the other governemtn delegates? Well where are they? They aren't lisening... They are at home or o holiday having a god time. GET IN THERE AND LISTEN AND GOVERN THE COUNTRY DONT NOT GOVERN THE COUNTRY. I PAY YOU TO GOVERN THE COUNTRY NOT GO ON HOLIDAYS EVERY FRAKIN MONTH> NOT HAVE DAYS OFF. GOVERN THECOUNTRY AND LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO YOUR ARE MEANT TO BE GOVERNING. WHO PUT YOU IN GOVERNEMNT. WHO YOU REPRESENT!! FFS!!! I HATE GOVERNEMNT THE ARE TEHRE FOR THIER OWN SAKE NOT YOURS!!!!
:b arf:

Yeah, I have a big problem with all the empty seats ALL THE TIME!

So yesterday - that is a problem I said something to my Congressman about - when I called his Washington office about the Simulus bill!

I asked the person on the phone "WHY is it EVERYTIME I see committee meetings and even on the floor with the discussion of the stimulus - MOST SEATS ARE EMPTY?!" I said I had a BIG PROBLEM WITH THAT! I continued and said "THAT WAS THEIR JOB, THEY ARE PAID AND ELECTED TO BE THERE!)

His response (offce person) said the people are in their offices watching everything on CC TV - and they don't have to sit in the rotunda, they are only all there, when votes happen. He said, they were ALL paying attention though -

I said, fine, I really HOPE that was true!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
reply to post by questioningall

You have to know the first thing about politicians. They all know how to speak pretty words (and yes the truth), they just don't do it as often as Obama or Ron Paul does.

Don't judge a man by his word, judge by what he his actions. Words are cheap.

Look up his voting record and bills he has authored if you want to see action,

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This country is a “headless creature” running in circles and nothing you say or do will help. No matter how hard you try, you can never whip ignorance. Prepare yourself because “the times they are a changing”.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Running as an independent doesn't mean he would be betraying his value but he's adamant to run as a republican.

No third party has ever won an election. He would have had no chance without being on the Republican ticket. I think many of us know that. In a perfect world there would be no parties. Unfortunately we need just 2 so we can have people screaming at each other over nothing. The third party just confuses everyone. You can tell by reading the posts throughout the political forums that people are still stuck in "attack the other party" mode...but yet justifying their own.

If RP ran as an independent it probably guaranteed Democrat victory, but what does that matter they won anyway.

Republicans sucked the big one for 6-8 years. Democrats get a chance and they are completely dorking up the whole thing. It's actually gotten worse and i was really relying on some type of fiscal responsibility from these guys.

Now I wonder what the hell I was thinking

[edit on 13-2-2009 by David9176]

Would have to agree he would have not a zero chance of winning but his chances would go into negative numbers and why?

All major and most minor news agencies are tied to 1 of 2 parties and those 2 parties battle it out. If that was not so we would see every person elected to run in the final debates on say CNN or MSN instead of just squaring off two parties. Quite an ingenious way for control because everyone then picks between the two and very few select otherwise percentage wise.

Running independent he obviously would want to lose then. Really the media decides who the president will be through manipulation and just call it the news.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I have little respect for a man such as Ron Paul because he seems to talk a lot but don't do much.

He has a chance to be the president because he has record breaking endorsement but he doesn't step up and Obama beats him hands down on campaign discipline.

He's turtling in republican party which is in essence a divisive move, instead of trying to embrace america and ran as an independent. Running as an independent doesn't mean he would be betraying his value but he's adamant to run as a republican. It creates an impression that either it's his way or the highway.

He'll always be a food critique and not a chef because he never step up. To be a critic is easy, to be a leader is hard. Instead of just sitting pretty inside republican party as a victim he should show leadership. He has no excuse.

He has that whining, I'm a victim, they (america or the republican) don't give me a chance mentality that I just don't like. The US need a good singer, not just someone who knows a good song.

[edit on Fri, 13 Feb 09 by Jazzyguy]

During the election, the second I heard he was running, I wanted to vote for him. As I watched the news they painted him as crazy politician and that his ideas were bad for the country.

I believe your opinion is unfound.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

O.k first off, if he is the only true republican why doesn't he say so? He has said so many, many times on MSM, and during the republican debates. Start a new republican party??... you obviously have no idea how the system works. Nor what it takes to do what Mr. Paul is doing. He's doing what he can within the system. What do you want, for him to get an army together and overthrow the government by force? What exactly else can be done from his position? You have absolutly no idea what your talking about... Why don't you do something to help out the country, and i don't mean praise Obama, cause his speeches speek no truth even close to Ron Paul. Their fake speeches designed to keep us living on hope. Which is just like fear, it plays off your emotions and keeps you blind to what's really on behind the scenes. Don't even know why I'm writing this 'cause most of us have eyes, but can't see anyway.
\
Auto pilot your way through life, like a puppet with invisible strings attached to the mind, but it will be fruitless.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Removed

[edit on 14/2/0909 by VDOG.45]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ok I know what I am about to say will make me very unpopular.

I am not impressed with Ron Paul.

There is a responce I've learned that works perfectly for young children and very old people when they end a story that I had to listen to because I want to be polite. I wanted to use it as he finished his speech, it goes like this.

"Really? WOW!"

To Mr. Paul I say this "What if we awarded you Mr. Obvious 2009 and it was true."

When I first started to hear some of the praise for Mr. Paul some time ago I was like "Gotta check this guy out!" and then I did.

Phantom Menace level let down.

Still, I will continue to watch and listen, maybe he will grow into the leader so many hope he can be.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
for those complaining of what Ron Paul does and says I think its more important to look at the fact of what he hasnt done..steal or misplace our tax money. And he uses his staunch attitude for political correction.

Id say thats better than rioting, or protesting on a street accomplishing a good show for the media to get ratings..

hes right in the end

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Watch Pelosi come out and say Ron Paul you were right! Everything you said makes sense.... (people in congress nod their heads). .........This is why we need a fascist dictatorship!!... and RFID tracking chips for every person implemented in this country!! (congress cheers, people start crying at the beauty of the moment.... JFK rolls over in his grave)

-_-

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Great post! Something tells me if Ron Paul is still alive in 2012 (and we are too?) that he is going to be a force to contend with in the Presidential Election.

Which leads to begging the ultimate question. Would he just be another attempt to placate the people like Obama was or would he really pull the trigger on change?

Wonder and hope. I wonder how long hope is going to survive at this rate!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think the the majority of people outside of America despise Republicans, but Ron Paul is truly an exception. It's a shame all politicians don't have the same values as this man. The world is crying out for politicians like Ron Paul. A true patriot, not just to the American people but to all those who subscribe to truth & honor.
Unfortunately everthing he says falls on deaf ears, but what's new.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by kindred]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The truth is the main reason we're in the mess we're in today is because of the wars we're having to fund. Approx a trillion tax payer dollars so far and counting. No end in sight. But it's more patriotic to blame everyone else for the recession and the lack of money for repairs to our own infrastructure...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

And what if Ron Paul never spoke again? What would his supporters do? What would they say? Where would they go? Would they go Democrat? Will they go Republican? Will they support another war? Would they ever vote again? Would they still come to ATS and voice their concerns to the Alien Grays through telepathy?

Seriously Ron Paul cannot save the American life and neither can you! The New World Order is shaping up just like it's supposed to. And it will not stop until the Vatican rules the world and controls each and everyone's soul. But that's just speculation to defeating the forceful will of the Red Army with their Giant Red Shield to protect them from invaders.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Dark Jester

Do you ever question why he stays as a republican? Even tough the republicans betray him.

He can not save america as a republican, since... according to the conspiracy, the party would not let him. Then why he's so adamant to stay in the party? What is so magical about this republican party? Why is Ron Paul such a republican loyalist? It's just a party. It's not even an ideology anymore and his country needs his help. Why not run as an independent? All of these things I have said, aren't you remotely suspicious about this?

Because independents can't win in america. system is rigged. they can't get on, and, as long as Dr. Paul has his seat in congress, he has a voice. He can vote no, and say things like he said in the video on the floor of the house, which has more weight in the world than the floor of his living room.
that's why.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
People who say they "look at Ron Paul and are let down".. Or not impressed or whatever other phrase that brings Ron Paul down.

Please, show me someone you consider more American, has more bills that take us toward the way America is supposed to be, has ACTUALLY CHALLENGED the Fed Reserve.. etc..

Put up or shut up and show me someone who you consider worthy to be our champion.
otherwise, contribute to a conversation instead of being a dullard.

b

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
Ok I know what I am about to say will make me very unpopular.

I am not impressed with Ron Paul.

There is a responce I've learned that works perfectly for young children and very old people when they end a story that I had to listen to because I want to be polite. I wanted to use it as he finished his speech, it goes like this.

"Really? WOW!"

To Mr. Paul I say this "What if we awarded you Mr. Obvious 2009 and it was true."

When I first started to hear some of the praise for Mr. Paul some time ago I was like "Gotta check this guy out!" and then I did.

Phantom Menace level let down.

Still, I will continue to watch and listen, maybe he will grow into the leader so many hope he can be.

One thing I have to point out ... you're here ... on a conspiricy website, so one would assume you already have an idea of all the things that Dr. Paul is speaking of.

BUT ....

What if someone who DOESN'T have an idea of what's going on actually tunes into CSPAN and hears Dr. Paul and they suddenly realize "He's Right!" Another American Citizen will be woken up and made aware of what is going on and maybe that one American Citizen will tell some of their friends, etc. etc. etc.

Who knows? Maybe *ONE* of these newly awoken American Citizens will be the catalyst for change that REALLY needs to happen? You never know.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join