It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube vid: RON PAUL: WHAT IF... The American People Learn Truth!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

If he ran as independent then he would have to give up his seat in the house. You can not be independent presidential candidate and remain a republican congressman. I don't know the law/rule but it obviously hurt his campaign. To declare himself as an independent would have cost him his position in the Gov.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
You're wrong on all points. First of all, Dr. Paul is probably the only REAL Republican in Congress. Why should he leave. It is the rest of the members that have betrayed the Republican Party, not him.

If he's the only true republican in the republican party, why didn't he say so??
He could step up and denounce the republican party as a sham and create a new republican party. But he stays. He doesn't do anything concrete about it.

Believe me I know what he's saying about' the truth'. Obama also knows about the truth, Kucinich also knows about the truth, but unless you can convert it into actions, it's useless. That is why Obama won, Obama had the discipline and the fire in the belly. I'm not saying he's a good man, simply that he's the winner of the two.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by staple

To declare himself as an independent would have cost him his position in the Gov.

True leader steps up and willing to make sacrifices in situations as dire as this.
But he played it safe and doesn't show leadership. He shows voice of reason but no leadership.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

If he's the only true republican in the republican party, why didn't he say so?? He could step up and denounce the republican party as a sham and create a new republican party. But he stays. He doesn't do anything concrete about it. Believe me I know what he's saying about' the truth'. Obama also knows about the truth, Kucinich also knows about the truth, but unless you can convert it into actions, it's useless. That is why Obama won, Obama had the discipline and the fire in the belly. I'm not saying he's a good man, simply that he's the winner of the two.

heh

After that last post I'm not going to bother.

You are wrong all over the place. Not worth my time.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by David9176]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

But only when Obama or Paul actually bring any good changes to America then I'll judge them as good man. Just I have stated, words are cheap.

Well, Dr. Paul is more than words. He delivered over 3,000 babies, many of them for FREE, because the mothers didn't have the money to pay a doctor. I would say that qualifies as actions that have positively changed America. Not only is Dr. Paul a patriot, he is a compassionate medical doctor, who cares for people, and has shown it.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Perhaps you find that hard to believe but a lot of politicians know 'the truth', but politicians cater to their constituents, telling them what they want to hear so they get reelected and stay in power, Paul and Obama do exactly the same thing. You love Paul just like other people love Obama. But not necessarily they'll do what they were saying. Only until then, then I redeem Paul a good man but not before.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

But only when Obama or Paul actually bring any good changes to America then I'll judge them as good man. Just I have stated, words are cheap.

Well, Dr. Paul is more than words. He delivered over 3,000 babies, many of them for FREE, because the mothers didn't have the money to pay a doctor. I would say that qualifies as actions that have positively changed America. Not only is Dr. Paul a patriot, he is a compassionate medical doctor, who cares for people, and has shown it.

Still it doesn't make him a good leader. In order to be a good leader, you have to SHOW leadership. Delivering 3000 babies doesn't count seriously. I'm not kidding here, the US is in serious trouble.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Yet another great point Prof, i'm starring the crap out of you all over the place!

Jazzy, this man truly cares about this country and the American people. Perhaps you should pick on someone more worthy of dissection? There are countless other targets, i.e. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Pelosi, Rumsfeld, Rove, Cheney. Give me a break man, this guy clearly wants to help us!!! If you want to put the blame on someone/something, put the blame on the corrupt system of government that we have had in place for decades and decades, k?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Yet another great point Prof, i'm starring the crap out of you all over the place! Jazzy, this man truly cares about this country and the American people. Perhaps you should pick on someone more worthy of dissection? There are countless other targets, i.e. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Pelosi, Rumsfeld, Rove, Cheney. Give me a break man, this guy clearly wants to help us!!! If you want to put the blame on someone/something, put the blame on the corrupt system of government that we have had in place for decades and decades, k?

Thanks. I've been doing the same for you and David. It seems that no matter what any of us post to refute Jazzyguy's attacks on Dr. Paul, he just changes the attack to something else, when you checkmate him on each point.
Next, I expect him to say that unless Dr. Paul proves he can walk on water (as apparently Obama's supporters believe Obama can), then he is not right for America. Kind of funny, when you consider where he comes from. Indonesia is hardly a bastion of stability. Maybe he should worry more about his own surroundings.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hahaha, yet another great point!

You best watch it pal, that ring of fire is a scorcher!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Nice talking to you. I'm turning in for the night.
I've added you as a friend of mine. Look forward to seeing you on future threads.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Nice talking to you. I'm turning in for the night.
I've added you as a friend of mine. Look forward to seeing you on future threads.

i'll add ya up, good night to you and i'll letcha know if anything fun happens while you're slumbering!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
surprise!!!! looks like youtube removed the video; do any of you know where else i can get it?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
crap, it figures. i will do a search and see if i can hook you up.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
I have little respect for a man such as Ron Paul because he seems to talk a lot but don't do much.

He has a chance to be the president because he has record breaking endorsement but he doesn't step up and Obama beats him hands down on campaign discipline.

He's turtling in republican party which is in essence a divisive move, instead of trying to embrace america and ran as an independent. Running as an independent doesn't mean he would be betraying his value but he's adamant to run as a republican. It creates an impression that either it's his way or the highway.

He'll always be a food critique and not a chef because he never step up. To be a critic is easy, to be a leader is hard. Instead of just sitting pretty inside republican party as a victim he should show leadership. He has no excuse.

He has that whining, I'm a victim, they (america or the republican) don't give me a chance mentality that I just don't like. The US need a good singer, not just someone who knows a good song.

[edit on Fri, 13 Feb 09 by Jazzyguy]

I'm not bashing you or anything but show some respect because the man is trying. I don't see the whole "Its his way or the highway" part what he is doing is is pound some common sense into their heads.

Now this isn't a personal attack but he is doing more then alot of people on here.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
found it here www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-2-2009 by mpriebe81]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
As much as I like Ron Paul, the truth is "IF" is a very big word.

Second line

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutone
As much as I like Ron Paul, the truth is "IF" is a very big word.

Second line

that is very true. On the other hand, i would trust a doctor/economist who has been right at nearly every turn over someone who is practicially unknown outside of his state. He is so obviously a figurehead for the same powers that be and that have been for a long long time.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The mans a great guy no matter what iron man says.
You keep talking with that "He needs to do more" stuff
but how can he do more when he is fighting a broken system?
Can you tell us what more he can do?

Like i said before he does more then you, me or anyone else on here.
It's not like anyone on here is up in arms about all the problems we're facing.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
WHAT A JOKE.............. this guy is just repeating the words of millions upon millions of people.........and theyve all been saying it for the last 8years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh,,,mr hero.........jump on the wagon now and pretend you are something great and different.........BIT LATE

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join