It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse Pshycology... Defeating the "fake" NWO to bring about the "real" NWO.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
double post
plz delete
-

[edit on 6-3-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

wow you just summed up how I view Jones big time.
IMO, a big part of it is their addiction to Nicean christian doctrine.

"this magical kingdom that never existed" ....
...totally. yeah I bet the magic of the 50's was GREAT for black people in the south...

time to help MAKE that magical kingdom..

in perspective to the "type one civilization" ...
I like how Michu Kaku calls people that can't let go of old ways.. "Terrists" as in "Terra" (old world)

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Doomsday, you should know this with all of the hollywood stuff.

Always remember which way your exits are when you are on stage.

The left part of the stage is "stage right" and the right part is "stage left".

Not confusing to the actors, only the audience.

Now apply all we know about "Theater", and "all the world is a stage".

We are just finishing up with "War"drobe, now on to "Make up"....

Peace

nicely said. very insightful..
star for you too.

-

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
very interesting, i think that jones, ike, etc are stuck in the past - they can't accept the world as it is and cling to an idealized version of the past. They ignore many of the real issues, almost everything we thought we knew was wrong and we could be on the verge of destroying everything however we are certainly on the verge of a new world of some sorts.

Everyone can see the old system is coming to an end, the old days when europe and america could live cheep while the rest of the world suffered is almost over, morals and ways of live are changing rapidly and its scary.

Thus they create a vivid fantasy in which this evil superrace have caused all our past problems, if we defeat them the world will be simple and rural again... What i really worry about it that most people secretly want this and will subliminally destroy the world because of it. Too many people want to go back to a world that never existed, some magic kingdom of fairness and justice -they can't accept that some big changes need to be made to create a world we can all live in.

NWO is really about globalism, the fear that the world is moving to the next stage and the past will be gone forever. Mitchio Kaku would probably say it's the transition to a type one civerlization.

So i think rather than jones, icke, etc fighting to create a nwo they're actually fighting, in a weird way, to keep the powers that be. The founding fathers were revolutionary, they made a system much better and fairer than the collonial system however history has proven that the current system doesn't work, They know that it's time for a change, they know that they must accept maybe there hick town isn't as important to the world as they like to think it is, maybe the cow boy dream is over now - we need to remove te lines on the map, stop thinking of us and them, stop playing war games and real life risk - we need to find new ways to live, aj and icke are scared of the though of this.

To be honest i think they could still feeling be echos of past propaghanda, much as how the bible had good advice at the time but now its better to follow modern health and safety than leveticus
The cold war had lots of very powerful mind manipulation going on, maybe some are still feeling its effects -its probably even self propergating, kids even now being brought up with an irrational fear of communists.

then again aj is right about an awful lot of things, the government is crazy, etc - maybe he sees the problem but advertises the wrong solution, he sees the NEW WORLD ORDER as being a terrible thing, maybe those words are all the opposite of the problem -OLD LOCALIZED CHAOTIC POWERS is in fact the real problem?

I'll agree change is needed, but what changes in what areas is a legitimate issue. It isn't simply a matter of resistance to needed change. Misleadership has been trying to prevent needed change and capitalize on rules that are now inappropriate. For example, the heads of large monopolies and oligopolies are capitalizing on the application of rules that are appropriate to monopolistic competition and perfect competition, rules supported by Faux News programming.

Meanwhile they push changes that mean torture and dropping bombs in civilian areas from 35,000 feet in up to 60 countries.

It is unclear at this point what (if anything) Obama is up to. He has rolled back the very worst abuses somewhat.

Given the hypocritical responses of about 30% of the U.S. population to various events such as the theft of the 2000 election and the Obama qualification question, I have to come to the conclusion that the old localized chaotic powers are in fact worse than the elites. Thanks to them the Bush administration could have turned this country into the Fourth Reich. For some reason they chose not to and gave us a president whose name is one letter away from the two greatest enemies of America in the '90s and 2000-zeros instead.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
...The agenda is to close down the biggest consuming corporation known as the United States of America... That's how you create a NWO...

Actually, you turn America into a consumption machine instead of a production machine. A consumption-oriented economy will run itself bankrupt eventually. The difference between 1) American and 2) Argentina and Uruguay is 70 years.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

if we eventually get to the most efficient method of trade that any FUNCTIONAL planetary economy would come to...
a THERMOECONOMIC currency system.. where every CALORIE of energy is accounted for and used at it's most efficient level..
then we could do trade with another planet..
otherwise we'd be sitting here wondering how "they" do trade.. what currency "they" use.. and how we're going to be able to maintain a strong value in our currency..

Well if you base your values on energy, there is little sense in trading with civilizations on distant planets outside our solar system. Even if you could find a decent source of antimatter within our solar system it would only be good for puttering around within our solar system. For interstellar trade you need exotic technologies like warp drive, star-gates, or hyperspace. For warp drive at least you need the power of billions of suns (if not orders of magnitude even more -- see www.nasa.gov...) to power it. Perhaps zero-point energy, if possible, will do.

If "they" are out there, why didn't some distant civilisation, say 41 million years ago and say 40,000 light years away travel to Earth to colonize/settle it? Even at one-tenth of the speed of light they could have gotten here a million years ago. We wouldn't be here posting to ATS today.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Doomsday, you should know this with all of the hollywood stuff.

Nice

Its all there to desensitize and hypnotize us. So when TSHTF we will all be like 'oh my its just like the movies!' And stand there like sitting ducks in shock.

I remember when 9/11 happened, I was a senior in high school and everybody including myself were like 'oh my god this is crazy, its like a terror movie'

I went to college in florida and have been in a few hurricanes. When it blew over and we didn't have power or water for two weeks and supplies were all out at all the stories, it was panic apocolypse mode and everbody was like 'crazy man!, just like a movie!'

I was watching Glenn Beck and he had the 3 guys that survived in Columbia jungle for like 5 or 6 years. And he asks one of the men how it felt to be prisoner in fear of your life knowing you may never get out alive. And he responds 'I tell ya glenn, it felt like we're a crazy movie when somebody gets convicted of a crime he didn't do, and sentenced to life imprisonment. '

They've got a movie with every scenerio. We can't let that hypnotize us. So yep when it happens for real, people gotta wake up and go 'this is not a damn movie, this #s for real! we gotta do something, fast!'

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join