It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO's over Indianapolis at 8:35PM Eastern 2/13/09!!! Right Now!

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Happening NOW!!! 8:35 PM Friday the 13th. This is no hoax or anything. This is for real. My friend just called me and said that he saw 2 ufo's flying fast with bright white lights in the sky, reappearing and then disappearing. He said that there are many trucks on the highway with him. He is def not the type of person that would ever admit to anyone the existance of UFO's. He was on I-71 .ing west towards Indianapolis, 20-30 miles away from Indianapolis. He said that the lights were towards the city of Indianapolis. I suggest someone get in contact with someone with a CB radio and ask them for more details/confirm story. He began getting annoyed when I asked him for more details, so this is all I have to give. Someone try and make use of this NOW. Never know what might come of it!!! I live in NY or I would do it myself. Keep page updated. Talk to truckers!!!




posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
very intriguing, i hope to hear some more about this!!!



posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
up .....................................................

lets see



posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
At about 4:30 I saw a metallic ball flare as it caught the sun..no sound, no vapor trail but progressing in Northerly direction. I watched a couple minutes then it vanished. The sky was perfectly clear.

I posted on MUFON- you should do the same.



posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Ok, now that I have at least put that out there, let me give what little information that I have in a more logical manner. My friend is visiting a somewhere in the Midwest U.S. for Valentines day, and he is from NY. He called me and stated (around 8:35PM) that he thought he might be crazy because he thought that he might have just seen 2-3 UFO's. He said that he saw one in the distance towards Indianapolis shining brightly (white light). He said that it the disappeared for a moment, and then another white light appeared nearby. He said that this one began to move very fast (did not specify if zig-zag, or circular pattern) and that while this was occuring, a 2nd light appeared. He then said that the lights began appearing and disappearing. He told me that he was 20-30 miles east of Indianapolis at the time on I-71. He does not know that I am very into UFO's, and that I am posting this. He was however getting annoyed about talking about it because he thought I was making fun of him. I will get more from him when he returns from his trip hopefully Sunday and will update with more details. I am hoping that someone on here can verify the sighting, or contact a trucker that is on the road now that was in the area at that specific time to question further. Also, anyone in the area, keep your eyes and cameras ready. You might get lucky!!!



posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects
 


BP,

You know that I am interested in spheres. Details? Altitude, size, etc.

As for the Indy sightings...which way were they .ing?



posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Probably Prophet Yahweh ordering a pizza, they had to get it back to him fast, because the Galactic Dominos motto is "You have thirty seconds"(tm)

but in all realness, get your buddy to take a picture, im sure hes got a picture phone. just pull over and take a picture.



posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by newbreed424
Happening NOW!!! 8:35 PM Friday the 13th. This is no hoax or anything. This is for real. My friend just called me and said that he saw 2 ufo's flying fast with bright white lights in the sky, reappearing and then disappearing. He said that there are many trucks on the highway with him. He is def not the type of person that would ever admit to anyone the existance of UFO's. He was on I-71 .ing west towards Indianapolis, 20-30 miles away from Indianapolis. He said that the lights were towards the city of Indianapolis. I suggest someone get in contact with someone with a CB radio and ask them for more details/confirm story. He began getting annoyed when I asked him for more details, so this is all I have to give. Someone try and make use of this NOW. Never know what might come of it!!! I live in NY or I would do it myself. Keep page updated. Talk to truckers!!!




WOW!!! Maybe they will touch down and Keanu Reeves will tell us all something. LOL!!!!!!!



posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Always the way, when you see something amazing, you have never got a camera handy.
Oh well.



posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I went to the top of my building about 15 floors on the roof Downtown Indy about 25 minutes after you posted this....Iv gota a clear view of every direction and couldnt see anything...(even had my camera ready)... I prob missed my only shot!



posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Im betting you won't...but who cares ATS is 99.9% uhmm..dwarf postings..



Originally posted by mpriebe81
very intriguing, i hope to hear some more about this!!!



posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You are sure he is in Indiana?

There is no I-71 in Indiana or around Indianapolis,so right there your friends "credibility is in doubt because he does not even no where he is or what road he is traveling on.

The choices he has are I-65,I-69,I-74 or I-70 but as you see no I-71.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by calcoastseeker]



posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
You are sure he is in Indiana?

There is no I-71 in Indiana or around Indianapolis,so right there your friends "credibility is in doubt because he does not even no where he is oIthat road he is traveling on.


It is overcast and about to rain in Indiananapolis.



posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Bummer, we just got punk'd.
Where's Ashton with his couture neck scarf and aviator sunglasses?



posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hey, what's up? I apologize if my friend misspoke, but I swear this is no joke. I thought that he said I-71, but he also is not from that area, so it is possible that he misspoke. Either way, when I spoke to him on the phone he stated there was only a light overcast, no mention of rain.



posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I wrote this article in hopes that someone would take it serious. Jdub297, the fact that it is about to rain 4 hours after the sighting does nothing to discredit what my friend saw. Maybe you should have mentioned that it is also snowing in Alaska. Obviously no one has attempted to film or gain any new information so this thread has thus far been a waste of everyones time.

P.S. What is a "dwarf posting"?



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join