It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama's Blatant "Bhaphomet" Front Page of Vogue

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by leisuredrummer
Im quite sure you misunderstood. I don't understand other peoples opinion in this matter. I don't think they shouldn't have one or that theirs is wrong, I just simply don't agree or understand.

Well, to be honest leisuredrummer, I am not sure if I am slow on the uptake, but there is a lot I don't understand either.
So no offense man.

Greetings

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWriter

No worries brother, we are on the same page!
No offense taken.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What? Has this thread already lost its momentum? C'mon guys, there must some room left to put a neat conspiracy in. I mean, the most creative heads are members of ATS.

We need a conspiracy. Quickly!!!

Greetings

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Oh its plain for all to see.

The current leader of the USA has more emotional connection than any leader of a country as mentioned post WW2 besides Tenzin Gyatso and Nelson Mandela.

People do not have any idea of how their desires, feelings and beliefs are manipulated even though the scientific and historical proofs of it are abundant.

A cult is arising in modern day politics for the first time outside of a Temporal or Totalitarian state.

A majority of people have had there conscious minds bypassed, a bit like the American POW's in Korea who were turned in Communists very quickly due to peer pressure and other factors such as the Stockholm Syndrome and also Trauma Based mind control ( last point after the bush's 9/11 Iraq the economy collapsing etc anything new that offers hope will be jumped on without critical analysis)

The person who created the Obama symbol's of the election have been shown elsewhere to be a quite powerful Mason and is part of the PR firm for Obama et al.

Even though people like Derren Brown, Milton, Erickson, etc etc have proven how this works people still think they are incontrol of their minds and choices, whilst funningly enough getting very personal and emotional at OP's like this

Hope is dead

Good Luck everyone!

Elf

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If this was Bush, we would not be have this thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

mmm I don't follow?

Because I wouldn't have posted it?

very very Wrong.

If I see something and think there is a chance of it being true with some supporting evidence I will post no matter who.

Besides that there are quite a few threads about this very sign and bush, though not in detail about word flashes to.

Baffled by what you said.

Elf.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Wow, you people really don't get it. I say again: at that level nothing is released by accident, absolutely nothing!

Ok, let's assume that she did it unintentionally and the hand just fell that way. Fair enough, but ... Are you aware how many people are in line to approve a cover shot of the First Lady? You think nobody saw the symbolic hand gesture. Wake up!

This was done, or allowed to pass on purpose.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
Wow, you people really don't get it.

Don't be disappointed if people don't get it. Be happy that not everyone takes your statements at face value. Otherwise we would have one more religion.

Greetings

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Do you have anything to add to the topic at hand

All the best,

N

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

I'm gonna have to agree... after thinking about this for several days... I'm finally starting to think that this is on purpose.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

I'm gonna have to agree... after thinking about this for several days... I'm finally starting to think that this is on purpose.

What was the trigger? A gut feeling or something else?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

I think some people need a break from ATS or the internet altogether. This thread is an obvious sign of sickness or desperation as it requires as much ignorance about magazine publishing as possible to even pass as a thought, let alone get glommed onto as it has. Go spend a day on a magazine cover shoot and then come back and tell me this could have even remotely been all setup so that she can give a secret little devil sign. BTW, the only people that think that hand gesture has anything to do with the devil are people that know nothing about the occult, satanism, or the devil, but have watched every season of "Buffy" 8 or 9 times.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

mostly a gut feeling... And I feel as if I had to go out on a limb on this one, because it is crazy to suggest that this is on purpose.

but as of late it's becoming increasingly more and more obvious that Obama is most certainly no better or worse than Bush... just the same... same agenda... the only change we are seeing is the way the agenda is unfolding.

They are in the same club. They flash the same gang sign.

And the wives too...

We've seen Obama make the hand gesture over and over... And I seriously doubt he is saying I love You to deaf people.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Luciferdescending

You know nothing about me,

You have no idea of my knowledge of the occult, any practises I have or have not done, any experiences or mentors I have had.

You have no idea of the time I spend I ATS which is not that much I can assure you, I have been out of the house for a good 12 hours today, starting at dawn to as always finish my 3 hour routine before the day starts and go an tend to my obligation for this AM back for Lunch back out got in at 21.30 gmt tonight.

You have no idea about what a presidents wife photoshoot consists of and if you think it is the same as a heroin image riddled normal model shoot that is your loss.

Post as you want to be posted unto, with your name it appears you want to distract asap lol, ever been present in a exorcism of sorts, well a group emergency mass held held because of dabblings gone wrong?

I have, about 20 yrs ago and I have seen these practises very up close and personal, and are as far away from it now as is possible but I am no "newbie" in this matter or many things spiritual :d talk to me about Mormons I will agree I don't know this and some other stuff I certainly do, read the life of milarepa and you may get a flair of me in many ways :d

Watch Buffy OMG I have not watched anything on TV or even have a TV in over 10 yrs, a docu- on the internet, news or such like, max 2 hours a week usually when at a friends, my commitments daily practises leave no room for that at all I can assure you, yep I spend most of my leisure time on ATS or with friends but I know I am out more and in the nitty gritty of life much more than most here.

In fact as your entire post was just a personal tarade I would say you are ignorant.

Run away from the light darkness it's a universal law.

Elf.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
And I'd like to add that Popular Mechanics did a pretty good job trying to cover up the loose ends of the 9-11 conspiracy.

But in my opinion FAILED miserably. However they fooled several.

So I don't trust any kind of media.... including Magazines, Newspapers, and Print Advertising in general.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

You know nothing about me,

You have no idea of my knowledge of the occult, any practises I have or have not done, any experiences or mentors I have had.

OK, then please go on to explain what reality this hand gesture comes from. Please inform me.

You have no idea of the time I spend I ATS which is not that much I can assure you, I have been out of the house for a good 12 hours today, starting at dawn to as always finish my 3 hour routine before the day starts and go an tend to my obligation for this AM back for Lunch back out got in at 21.30 gmt tonight.

or not. I was all ready for the wisdom you have to bestow about the occult and this hand gesture and all I get is your schedule?

You have no idea about what a presidents wife photoshoot consists of and if you think it is the same as a heroin image riddled normal model shoot that is your loss.

Really? How would you know what I know about photo shoots of the president's wife? Please tell me what it is you know about me that tells you anything about that.

Post as you want to be posted unto, with your name it appears you want to distract asap lol, ever been present in a exorcism of sorts, well a group emergency mass held held because of dabblings gone wrong?

I have, about 20 yrs ago and I have seen these practises very up close and personal, and are as far away from it now as is possible but I am no "newbie" in this matter or many things spiritual :d talk to me about Mormons I will agree I don't know this and some other stuff I certainly do, read the life of milarepa and you may get a flair of me in many ways :d

Watch Buffy OMG

Ok, I have to stop you right here. You cannot lecture anyone on how mature and cultured you are and use "OMG." That just does not work. Teenage girls use "OMG." Are you a teenage girl?

I have not watched anything on TV or even have a TV in over 10 yrs, a docu- on the internet, news or such like, max 2 hours a week usually when at a friends, my commitments daily practises leave no room for that at all I can assure you, yep I spend most of my leisure time on ATS or with friends but I know I am out more and in the nitty gritty of life much more than most here.

In fact as your entire post was just a personal tarade I would say you are ignorant.

Run away from the light darkness it's a universal law.

Elf.

OK, so you never explained how this hand signal shows up in any really occult practices and all you really did was rant about how you are mature and go outside and do not watch tv. Seems to me it would have taken less words to just inform me and make me look stupid. At least that would have been respectable. "OMG"

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I really admire anyone who can really mull over a topic and change their beliefs or stance and admit what seems true.

So many people are tied to their ego so much they refuse to accept the truth as it undermines their worldview.

As you say dont trust any of the Media I must say it again and again for all, learn for history, read how Hitler and his cronies did this, how the top of the Zionist and Nazi's families were working together, see how he changed a nation and its beliefs in 4 yrs.

Look what the advertisers do every day, research how much the Advertising budgets are for companies and think on that, and above all else

read and watch Nildram Mildran Erickson, Bandler and without a doubt Derren Brown, just you tube derren Brown as he is fun to watch to or look at the vid in this thread i posted how he made the creative work of advertising gurus themselves how he wanted it just by apparently insignificant things on the taxi ride to the studio, until you watch Derren Brown and the Advertising guys you are blind to the power of the subconscious mind in controlling your thoughts, words, and creations and actions.

Thank you for your honesty Doomsday when soo many who still have their eyes covered to truth are being so negative against anyone who agrees with my original premise, it is brave indeed and a sign of a true Ignorance denier.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Distraction,

Childlike "you did it first games" seen in a schoolyard, you made a very personal attack on me I tried to explain there is quite a bit of depth in my life, cant be bothered as you have just been as personal in defence.

That Mudra exists I have seen it used in ceremony like I said 20 odd years ago when flirted with the dark side.

I hope you find something constructive to say on ATS that is not personal, welcome to my ignore list

As the dalai Lama says when weighing someone up for an interveiw within 5 mins if they are not genuine he will offer all his love, offer a blessing and healing for them and cut it short, get on with more important things which i do need to do now tonight before sleep.

Take care, I hope you find lots of love and health and self will based on truth not ego in your life.

Elf.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

There is your problem right there. You are too caught up in yourself. I never once said that the media in any form should ever be trusted. I also never said that images were not always being manipulated to do more than they appear.

My problem is with the fact there is no logic at all to why Vogue and the First Lady would be in cahoots to offer a sign seen only at sporting events and Motley Crue concerts. There is not one real world application of this hand gesture in any occult practices known anywhere. Has Vogue always been working for Michelle Obama or was it just really lucky that the first lady and everyone at Vogue listen to the crue? There is no reality and no logic. This is people being wound far too tight.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Distraction,

Childlike "you did it first games" seen in a schoolyard, you made a very personal attack on me I tried to explain there is quite a bit of depth in my life, cant be bothered as you have just been as personal in defence.

That Mudra exists I have seen it used in ceremony like I said 20 odd years ago when flirted with the dark side.

What ceremony? As part of what religion or cult? Please specify as history has missed them.

I hope you find something constructive to say on ATS that is not personal, welcome to my ignore list

As the dalai Lama says when weighing someone up for an interveiw within 5 mins if they are not genuine he will offer all his love, offer a blessing and healing for them and cut it short, get on with more important things which i do need to do now tonight before sleep.

Take care, I hope you find lots of love and health and self will based on truth not ego in your life.

Elf.

I never actually personally attacked you but good job in putting me on ignore so that you do not have to explain your lie. Thanks for keeping things constructive by putting your fingers in your ears because I called you on a lie.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Luciferdescending]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join