It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama's Blatant "Bhaphomet" Front Page of Vogue

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well this little experiment worked,

All the little fishes bit, must say Valhall im quite shocked by your reply I wouldn't call anything you say on Earthquakes etc "Ignorant" and I certainly am not in this area of psychology, subliminals, desire creation, hypnosis NLP and sales techniques images and communication etc.

Many people should maybe try and understand how Hitler turned the entire German people on the Jewish people, when he was actually at the same time meeting with the early Zionist's, and also lots of money was going back and forth between him PERSONALLY and leading very influential Jewish families during the holocaust. Do some research very interesting into how Politics, and the entire industry of Media and Advertising proper actually came out of the German Experiment with the masses.

Some of the responses on this thread remind me very much of a similar testing thread on ATS as I had been myself equally critical of Bush et al, and therefore thought any TRUTH seeker has be stand by his/her beliefs no matter who does it, the comments, aggression, ridicule, general cheap Aristotle debating techniques when you have no real counter argument, therefore attack the bringer of information personally is more telling of any ridicule this movement has, than this thread has posited.

It can be seen at work too in this new Cult of Obama here:
Obamas Authorises First Missile Strike

Obamas First Missile Strike

In both cases again I was jumped on massively in the childlike Ignorant and personal way as here, very aggressively, and if the stories are followed you will find the posts with most stars, personally attacking the Op were proven as I show on the last page of threads to be wrong and my premise was right.

The FEMA thing guys, The coffins are not real as the infered purpose, it's been debunked many many times, like the orange stickers, red, and green, on mail box's still runs people still talk about it, and posters here say I am distracting them from the real conspiracy ? what a joke lol.

Hand gestures are an integral part of the silent forces such as Freemasonary, Satanism, skull & bones and other such societies use to convey their message or membership. So what is wrong with questioning why Michelle showed this in an agreed by many very set up shoot.

I feel the fact we have all been raped by the financial institutions, and brought into a fake war, and as the recent fire in a building of WTC7 size showed even murdered your own civilians, that EVERY part of the arsenal of manipulation shown in those situations, and all the lessons shown from History in Hitlers Germany and Media and Manipulation, need to be looked at closely and are deserving of attention IMHO.

Really Really do think about the choices you make DO read Mildram, Nildram and Erickson, and do certainly watch all of this guy:

Nothing has changed, its the same EX Fed board members in his inner circle, the same as the crooks of the Clinton's in his inner circle, Clinton actually used the term "Change" or don't you remember? The same bombing of countries as the Neo Cons set up.....

Same Same Same not change change change,

I am seriously concerned for the emotional attachment and rapport that the Obama's have managed to garner from people. Some of whom I thought were more intelligent than to blindly not look at the facts, he probably has more emotional feeling to him than any world leader since Hitler, outside of a Totalitarian or two other example the Dalai lama and Nelson Mandela.

People really do seem to feel a real connection to them as if they " knew" them or they are "friends".....

It is for me very interesting but very very worrying to, as blind faith is the basis of all of the parts of history that have led to the worlds largest mistakes or wars.

Watch what this guy does to two advertising executives, with similar subliminal messages.

Please do wake up at what you read, see, and watch every day, and I have taken nothing personally I did this thread a certain time after the two I post above as I was specifically looking for "flattening" of the honey moon effect on ATS and in addition wondering if his Aura emcompassed her as much.

Ignorant me lol...do me favour this thread was planned from the start to see your responses, and for my own gauging of how it is working for them, I certainly am not the ignorant one, but denying it:

Anyone who has read a lot on this topic, really looked will be wise enough to know that NO ONE gets into a position of power like the US president in the modern world without it being planned and Allowed. That takes membership of some sort of secret behind the scenes societies, so this is not ignorant or ridiculous people should look at all factors to their messages otherwise you are walking blindly in a dream.

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 14-2-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

I don't know. You seem to be attributing an almost magical quality to anyone's belief in Obama with the Baphomet claim. Maybe not a correct assumption on my part, but just what I see. Though I personally see people desperately wanting to hope for hope. They see what they know as their lives slipping away and so they grasp where they can. The government has set itself up as the great Mother offering itself as the end of suffering. It's what people have been taught: The government will save and protect them. It isn't even so much a personality contest anymore. Take G. W. Bush as a perfect example. A boor, yet fiercely defended by his supporters. So, I don't think pointing to Michelle Obama as a satanist (there are fewer hotter buttons) really shows a whole lot of proof about any particular quality possessed by the Obamas when people come out to defend her, or even just to deride the accusation.

Although I agree with you to an extent about the same old, same old. Though I would say that you don't have to be a member to get in, it helps. And once you are in, membership is a requirement.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Are you serious? Maybe her fingers just kinda fell that way at the moment of the shot. Maybe she's a Ronnie James Dio fan. There could be a million other excuses for something that normal. Pick a more realistic conspiracy to obsess about.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Her wrist is relaxed...

Hold your arm up-elbow on table. Now relax your wrist so your hand slumps forward. Most people have the two linked tendons ('bird finger' and 'ring finger') linked. the tendons are also tighter. MOST people when relaxed in that position go into a natural partial 'baphomet' sign.

Oh wait, no that can't be it. She must be here to eat the souls of babies. My bad.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

I never said she was eating babies lol,

I am not obsessing about THIS topic but a little about the responses

Obviously you never read my post at the top of this page.

By the way I keenly watch people, when i used to do face to face sales in peoples homes, I would with huge amounts of sensory acuity watch their breathing so I could match it and build report, watch the nuances between man and wife, watch every movement of the eye is it up to the right or down, all for NLP reasons etc, awaiting that one subtle Buying single, which often was a movement of the hands from closed to open or considering to inviting.

I spent day in day out for 3 or four hours a day at least talking about detailed services, whilst acutely watching every part of their body language, In all those years I cannot remember One person as is claimed on here sitting with fingers like that naturally, ive tried it myself, it is an Intentional movement/posture, the fingers do not fall like that.

My My hasn't this really really got people touchy?

Elf

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Ah, quite right, you didnt say it. You were simply being disingenuous, putting the topic as you did with all the lame 'obama is the antichrist' posts.

You were simply riding the coat-tails of sleaze for post replies. Not being sleazy yourself. I gotcha.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
For anyone who thinks the post is fail then just don't respond. It's only fanning the flames.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Um again nope not at all, if you search my posts somewhere you find me ridiculing the Obama Anti Christ thing and the truth behind the Anti Christ myth in modern culture etc etc...

Post replies do interest me on this topic as I find the responses as pointed out very indicative of a major "C" change in the psyche of the American Mind and politics.

Post replies interest me as that is why we are here, to debate, for me to learn from others both from their perspective and emotions.

The emotional content teaches me about about drivers behind peoples belief systems and information may educate me.

Also I really really do feel that much more subliminal and mind control goes on than most people are aware.

70% of the replies on this topic have been an emotionally based reaction with no opposing debate on what I posited, which is unusual for ATS as normally things are dissected from each part of the spectrum, with about 10-20% being purely emotional responses.

Thanks for clarifying that for me

Elf.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I see:

"No doubt at all an intentional sign.."

"Not wearing a cross.."

What is the point of this post if it isnt trolling?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
reply to post by surrealist1978

Excuse me?

Who are you shouting at me?

I have never posted on ATS without thinking about it first, by the way its a conspiracy site!

This is not a new subject or topic.

Who says I dont like them, you should have seen my posts on the Bushs!!!!

BTW Im British too!

Without blowing my own horn ive got some of the most SOLID posts on ATS imho.....

Ive noticed something, it has precedents, a known lineage and practise, this is a conspiracy site, if you know nothing of what is happening in the world of communication, advertisisng, spin or manipulation that is YOUR lack, so dont shout at me please!

Try learning, Derren Brown is good as is Chomsky, Bandler etc etc...

Have an informed discussion with me in 3-4 yrs when you know the basics of what I am talking about

Good night to you!

Elf.

SO UR BRITISH THEN SHAME ON U.........KEEP UR NOSE OUT THEN AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED...IM BRITISH 2 AND U HAVE NO RIGHT 2 PROPAGANDA LIKE THIS......THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE GREAT PEOPLE LIKE THE BRITISH N I SUPPORT THE FOLK WHO ARE IN DIRE STRAITS LIKE MOST OF US...........DONT PROPAGANDA NONSENSE AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED.......UR BRITISH SO KEEP UR NOSE OUT............

[edit on 14'2/2009 by surrealist1978]
Try learning, Derren Brown is good as is Chomsky, Bandler etc etc...

IM HYSTERICAL AT THIS COMMENT, ITS PEOPLE LIKE U WHO BRING TROUBLE TO THIS PLACE CALLED EARTH............

IF U FEEL THAT STRONGLY WHY CANT U SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE IN SUPPORT OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.....U MAKE ME

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

mmmm

If you look at the left of "A" on your keyboard you should see caps lock. Press it once before you post again please.

It is generally seen as SHOUTING and confrontational to do this online.

You have called me stupid etc as well so please act like an adult and post in prose that can be read, flows easily and are not soo childlike in nature.

If discussing my beliefs as shown in some of the information I posted which can be researched, and are valid for all to see, that media manipulation occurs at even very subliminal levels, is a direct attck on the American people I really dont follow your point.

The two are interrelated and have nothing to do with each other, except maybe the fact that Obama does have ex Fed and Goldman Sachs private bankers in his team, and therefore is employing the same people who got us in this situation. So this is true but this thread thrust on perception, rapport, Obama and his "Aura" as such in peoples minds has nothing to do with me berating the American people.

If you saw many of my posts I defend those very people you are talking about from those who have done it, and have been doing this for many years.

Please post with some new information, not from an personal and adversarial point of view, and stop as well showing up the british people

Elf.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

mmmm

If you look at the left of "A" on your keyboard you should see caps lock. Press it once before you post again please.

It is generally seen as SHOUTING and confrontational to do this online.

You have called me stupid etc as well so please act like an adult and post in prose that can be read, flows easily and are not soo childlike in nature.

If discussing my beliefs as shown in some of the information I posted which can be researched, and are valid for all to see, that media manipulation occurs at even very subliminal levels, is a direct attck on the American people I really dont follow your point.

The two are interrelated and have nothing to do with each other, except maybe the fact that Obama does have ex Fed and Goldman Sachs private bankers in his team, and therefore is employing the same people who got us in this situation. So this is true but this thread thrust on perception, rapport, Obama and his "Aura" as such in peoples minds has nothing to do with me berating the American people.

If you saw many of my posts I defend those very people you are talking about from those who have done it, and have been doing this for many years.

Please post with some new information, not from an personal and adversarial point of view, and stop as well showing up the british people

Elf.

WHOS SHOUTING IM CERTAINLY NOT..........FREEDOM OF SPEECH, LIVE AND LET LIVE AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED......
IT SEEMS AS THOUGH YOU HAVE AN ARGUMENT NOW WITH ME....?
JUST BECAUSE I DEEPLY OPPOSE YOUR POST AND YOUR THEORY, YOU THROW UP ALL SORTS INTO THE EQUATION.....ISNT THIS WHAT ATS IS ALL ABOUT?....EXPECT CRITISM IF U POST?...
PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR FINALE?
Please post with some new information, not from an personal and adversarial point of view, and stop as well showing up the british people...
IF ANYTHING ITS YOU WHO IS SHOWING UP THE BRITISH IF THATS HOW YOU QUOTE IT............IF YOU CANNOT TAKE OPPOSITION OR OTHER PEOPLES CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM! THEN I SUGGEST YOU POST YOUR THOUGHTS ELSEWHERE....
G'DAY

arh i apologise i didnt use the caps lock and it is expected....because ive typed in capitals, it doesnt mean im aggressive or what an argument....its just habit...........

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

INFACT IT SEEMS A SLIGHT PROBLEM OF YOURS TO ALWAYS POST IN CAPS,

However what I find absolutely amazing after berating me on this thread is this following again unreadable to the general eye quote on a thread on OBAMA using this sign, which luckily for the op had only intelligent responses and debate.. except...

I AGREE WITH YOU ENTIRELY...THE HORNED GOAT....
DEEMED OFFENSIVE (VERY) ESPECIALLY IN SPAIN......
WHY CAN'T THESE PEOPLE JUST SHOW A PALM WHEN THEY WAVE?
SAVE THE TOTAL CONCERN/SPECULATION OF THE OBSERVERS....
I HAVE A SNEAKY FEELING ITS NOT HIS BELIEF/FAITH/PRACTICE, OR HOWEVER BEST TO DESCRIBE IT, HE HAS SYMBOLIZE SOMETHING TO THESE FREAKS WHO ARE THE WATCHERS OF HIS EVERY MOVE. HAVE HAVE HOPE IN BARACK OBAMA SOMETHING TELLS ME HE IS FOR THE GENERALIZED IN THIS WORLD AND NOT THE FRATENIZED......

Are These Images of Obama Satanic?

all I can say is WOW

Well I hope your general saves you, rather than fraternizes you ... whilst us "Freaks" may just be able to give you some information one day on whether to accept his genereralizion on you or to be Fratenized by him...

Please stop shouting, and posting contradictory posts on the same topic its very confusing

Elf

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
Her wrist is relaxed...

Hold your arm up-elbow on table. Now relax your wrist so your hand slumps forward. Most people have the two linked tendons ('bird finger' and 'ring finger') linked. the tendons are also tighter. MOST people when relaxed in that position go into a natural partial 'baphomet' sign.

Oh wait, no that can't be it. She must be here to eat the souls of babies. My bad.

GUYS! GUYS GUYS! check it out! this guy just figured it out! ..
tendons! dude it's TENDONS!!! phew... wooooh typ0!! yeaah man..
bout TIME somebody with real scrupulous tendencies, wit and charm comes here and sets these "wacko" or "woo woos" straight!
hahahaha

I mean hahah imagine.. all the past 20 presidents related by blood... how foolish. WHAT AN IMAGINATION! I mean the NERVE of these people to imagine these things lol..
lol imagine.. some kind of "undercurrent" some kind of "inner circle" BAHAHAHAH so funny these "woo woos" and their ideas that people that control the world have to pretend to have been elected for the people and never have any urge to "mark their territory" or "throw up gang signs" through the avenues of the top echelons of media.

THANK YOU for bringing some simpleton sense to our conspiracy forum board...

YOU my friend.. are one to keep an eye on..

I sense a rising star here people!!

eh?? eh?? mmm?

TENDONS BABY!!
TENDONS!!!!!

-

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This is blatant symbolism.

These people are magicians, you are being tricked. They are good at what they do.

Because people on a whole do not SEE it does not mean it is not there.

Your eyes are deceptive. Look further.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
without reading the whole thread, I would say that she works out and is pretty proud of her arms...or Vogue is.... That's just my impression.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
For the love of everything evil and slithering...

1. The constant barrage of "illuminati hand gestures" and the entire conspiracy angle directed on such a topic is hilarious. Uh, most all of us have five reticulated digits on each hand, each capible of bending, wiggling, and even contorting (unless you've got the rhumatism)... Have any of you ever spent any amount of time around someone who's extremely self concious of their hand/finger gestures when talking? I have and it creeps me the hell out. There's something truly wrong with a person who conciously tries to keep their hands still and all fingers extended or clenched together constantly. It's like dealing with somebody trying to dance the robot only using their hands. Real people play with their fingers absent mindedly. I've watched my dad pop his knuckles with his thumb before and when he does it it looks like he's throwing the horns... he's a 60 year old redneck that grew up in a house with no electricity and the only music he even acknowledges as being music is of the country persuasion. Believe me, he ain't a member of the NWO or the Illuminati, but good old Alex Jones would apparently have him drawn and quartered for his "Satanic gestures" and obvious allegiance to the NWO.

2. I utilize many hand gestures intentionally. I throw the horns regularly throughout my day. When a song pops on that rocks the hell out of my eardrums, up go the horns... When I finsally succeed in solving some problem at work which I have been sweating out all day, horns in the air... When someone I'm mentoring or helping gets their job done right, they see the horns and are told to "rock on." When someone ticks me off, I have two middle fingers I use quite frequently, be it in traffic, walking on the street, reading a news article, or simply because I feel like it. When I say good bye to a friend, I throw the old "hang loose" sign. When I leave my house in the morning for work my wife and kids see me throw up the sign language "I love you" sign from the driveway. Finally, when I read about how all of these signs apparently mean I'm illuminated and magically delicious, I have a hand gesture in which I make a fist with my right hand and pump it slowly up and down in the air several times because that's exactly what I think of this branch of conspiracy theories. It sheds a bad light on everyone at ATS when someone comes on here to read about a legitimate conspiracy and instead finds crap like this, Blossom Goodchild, John Titor, or countless other ideas that are so far out there only Stretch Armstrong could have any hope of reaching them.

3. I can't stand the Obamas. Anything that legitimately sheds a bad light on them, I'm eating up with a silver spoon. Unfortunately, crap like this is in no way even close to legitimate. It was garbage when applied to GW Bush, it's garbage when applied to Clinton, and it's garbage when applied to Obama. Anton Lavey threw the horns... WHOOPITY DOO! He probably also wiped his butt and yelled "Hail Satan!" when he finally eliminated the final dingleberry... does that mean that anyone who's done the same is clearly in league with Satan? No.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

Originally posted by EverythingYouKnowIsWrong
Here.. I made a few a adjustments to the photo to help point out some of the things people have been questioning (and a few of my own
)...

(note: this image is for humor purposes only)

I have no idea how much of that cover was planned, I don't think any of us have any way of really knowing, but in my opinion it does seem like some strange coincidences with the 'super powers' headline, the headline that she's the first lady the world's been waiting for, and her hand in that position.

You are so right! Look who else is in on it.

(note: this image is for humor purposes only)

The clouds are trying to tell us something too. I have photographic evidence.........

Sorry dude (Bad Hypno!) Who doesn't think that is grasping just a tad? Don't make throw Ernie and Bert up here.

First you need a better "experiment". Though I had a similar experience with a thread I wish I never posted, I posted for real. I do not feel that ATS members are my personal play things. I resent being experimented on while you rack up the points. Never play with this sea monkey's prongs...

~Hyp

[edit on 15-2-2009 by HypnoAsp]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HypnoAsp

Oh cmon its not experimenting, my bad prose, any more than a "Survey" or "Poll" is.

I have found my own feelings and responses being challenged and changed due to the members responses, which is more of an self awareness thing.

I dont normally take on board much the whole hand gestures thing to seriously, but as I have mentioned on this thread numerous times there was something that piqued my interest when I saw this front page, and I analysed and broke it down from an Psychology and Advertising Subliminal point of view.

I actually thought about it for a day or two before posting this and I am as interested in the perceptual differences that occur based on knowledge of this part of the world as well.

Knowing that the entire system is set up so that, well I will let you do the research, next time you walk into a Major store, question and note the product you see immediately to your right at eye level of the door.

You will start to see a trend, and I could go on and on and on, people dont think about why things are displayed like they are, why certain words are used, and imagary used to trigger deep subconscious desires, but it is all around us, in all the words, pictures and such like at this level.

And it is there for that reason, Sure Michelle may not have done this intentionally, but then that leads the question given the owners of Vogue, which I have noticed no-one has mentioned, then why did the photographer and/or editor decide on this pose knowing it would be seen by some as this symbolisation?

That is as much of a worry of the images that they want imprinted on the minds of fashion conscious young women, who follow like sheep the "In Thing" as much as Michelle doing it.

I have no doubt someone somewhere within this whole shoot decided for this to be the picture, it also was set out cropped for the direct sexual link and bar code, the words do to seem very much like "Word Flashes".

Look at the vid above, dont be angry at me as all I am trying to do is open the debate on media Manipulation and spin, and make people aware of the hidden meanings behind a lot of Corporate and Political modern life. If anyone does not want to accept it at a conscious level that fine, but then you have no filter and it just sinks in, and also you may find yourself beleiving that you get excited by "High Heels" or "authoritarian" types because its in your Genes?

nope nope nope just deep subconscious impressions that drive a large part of peoples behaviour, for the rest of their lives, when they are in delta/alpha/theta brain wave at formative ages.....

It is known that passive reading of these type of journals, when women look at it as shown on this thread from responses, will switch to Right brain emotional "Feeling" how she looks looking at a body form and how its dressed up, when they therefore look at this mag they are more receptive to these subliminal messages,ll conscious evaluation goes and we are Hypnotised as such.

If people wanty to walk around asleep thats fine, dont get angry at the alarm clock letting you know you are late for awareness

Elf.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join