It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw in the sky last night

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Thanks for dropping by Cindy.....Always a pleasure to read your thoughts.

The support by my fellow members on this thread has been very touching.

I say that sincerely. It is not too easy to describe something visual in words, and I am pleased that people haven't come on here demanding pics and saying I am nuts.

I should have a camera around, but actually I don't even use a cell phone anymore. Besides, by the time I had went inside and hustled up a camera it would have passed by.

I will attempt to go to "paint" and try to make a drawing of some kind just because it may help others to *see* what this thing looked like.

For some reason I think this thing was somehow sentient as well, but it is a gut feeling only.

Queen of Weird (hahaha)

You are right on about how so many aren't even interested. I just don't understand!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I liked reading these things.

A negatively charged ion, which has more electrons than it has protons, is known as an anion (ἀνά ana: Greek 'up') (pronounced /ˈænaɪən/; an-eye-on). Conversely, a positively-charged ion, which has fewer electrons than protons, is known as a cation (κατά kata: Greek 'down') (pronounced /ˈkætaɪən/; cat-eye-on).

A neutral atom contains an equal number of Z protons in the nucleus and Z electrons in the electron shell. The electrons' negative charges thus exactly cancel the protons' positive charges. In the simple view of the Free electron model, a passing electron is therefore not attracted to a neutral atom and cannot bind to it. In reality, however, the atomic electrons form a cloud into which the additional electron penetrates, thus being exposed to a net positive charge part of the time. Furthermore, the additional charge displaces the original electrons and all of the Z + 1 electrons rearrange into a new configuration

Note the last few words.........Into a new configuration.

A collection of non-aqueous gas-like ions, or even a gas containing a proportion of charged particles, is called a plasma, often called the fourth state of matter because its properties are quite different from solids, liquids, and gases. Astrophysical plasmas containing predominantly a mixture of electrons and protons, may make up as much as 1% of visible matter in the univers

Bold, Mine....

en.wikipedia.org...

Plasma food for thought, Oh, and I promised that pic from paint, LOL!

Don't laugh, I never claimed artistic abilities! :;

edit to add:

I am showing two images, I actually only saw one, but tried twice in paint.
Should have deleted the one on the right!

And the image in paint is lacking the foggish, cloud wispiness that encapsulated the floating majesty~

Excuse the flambouyance!~~~

[edit on 25-2-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I just loged in wondering how you feel about your sighting the other day.
I wanted to ask since i oftenly think about you observation.

So now a few days have passed and that sighting will have eased in your mind. What is your current up to date view on it, after the first excitement starting to fade away? I mean by now you may have come to better terms of what you saw.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

As crazy as this sounds, George............

I think the universe is coming to life, or at least in some way containment of the plasmic life forms is no longer intact. Somehow it seem that it is possible for star formations of life to act independently.

More input would be great or any other theories welcome, as I have no actual theory, I am just guessing based on observations like this and some similar accumulated information.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It could be because of our weakening magnosphere, and the weakening heliosphere around the sun/solar system, as we are moving into this spot in our orbit around the galactic center. I remember reading online paper about a Russian Scientist who thought we were entering an area of increased energy, perhaps a new star formation. I'm not well enough right now to look for that, if its still there even. I have to keep a heating pad on my ear, and am not feeling good.

But because of what you said, I thought about this. Also I remember the thread about the mosqitos surviving conditions in space, though in a container, and someone wrote about another critter that seemed to survive out of the container, so this very well could be living plasmic life entities. I wonder if they are advanced psi intellects as well. Interesting speculation.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
It could be because of our weakening magnosphere, and the weakening heliosphere around the sun/solar system, as we are moving into this spot in our orbit around the galactic center. I remember reading online paper about a Russian Scientist who thought we were entering an area of increased energy, perhaps a new star formation. I'm not well enough right now to look for that, if its still there even. I have to keep a heating pad on my ear, and am not feeling good.

But because of what you said, I thought about this. Also I remember the thread about the mosqitos surviving conditions in space, though in a container, and someone wrote about another critter that seemed to survive out of the container, so this very well could be living plasmic life entities. I wonder if they are advanced psi intellects as well. Interesting speculation.

Good input, Mystiq.

I didn't know about the mosquitoes surviving in space, but I do remember the experiments with jelly fish. This is worthy of further investigation.

When you feel better, (soon I hope!) I would be interested in what the russian scientist found in his research.

Take care of yourself, and get well, M.

IA

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I was just reading one of Zorgon's threads with videos posted using infared.

I am reposting one of the videos here and if you look at it at 45seconds it shows EXACTLY what I saw that I am talking about in this thread.

The only difference is the short side of the V shape is on the right, what I witnessed was the same with the short side on the left.

I had never seen this video before and was amazed when I saw the exact formation. If you look at the drawing I made in paint you will see the similarity and what I was attempting to convey is at 45 seconds on this video.

From OP on this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit to add:

When I saw this gliding overhead it was visible to the naked eye, it was low in the sky. NOT A FLOCK OF GEESE

[edit on 5-3-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
any chance you could give an estimate of the height of clouds and the relative height of your encounter?

I believe it was not geese of any sort but i would like to get a better grasp of the event.

Thanx!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I was very low. In numbers I can't tell you, but if I could have jumped super high I might have touched it!

Seriously, it didn't seem so much higher than the trees, but of course it had to have been.

It was a low overcast of clouds, and like I mentioned earlier, this formation seemed to come out of some clouds to my right, it remained to have a wispy cloud area surrounding it the whole time.

I emphasize the word, GLIDE, and WISP, as that is the best I can do to describe it, there was a gracefulness about it.

Low enough, George for me to clearly see that it was luminous and in the form of stars. In a glowy way!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join