It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw in the sky last night

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I don't spend alot of time in this forum but I feel like sharing with my fellow members what I observed last night.

I got out of my car and looked up at the sky (as I usually do), I am an avid skywatcher.

I saw a large cloudy area to my right and then I saw a "wisp" detach itself from the clouds.

I thought is was just a part of the cloud breaking free with the wind or something.

At first it seemed to have a sort of triangular shape, still looking like a cloud wisp.

Then it came towards the sky over my head.

It then took the shape of a V at the front of it, only the left side of the V was very short while the right side of the formation was about 12 times longer, giving the shape similar to a cane, only with a straight angle rather than a curve.

As it passed, or glided over my head in a smooth slow motion I was able to see that it was actually a body made up of lights, like small stars or orbs. Almost snake like without the undulation.

It had a kind of fog like covering, or glow that still appeared as a bit of cloud wisp.

It simply "glided" over and kept going until I could no longer see it.

There were probably 7to8 "starlike shiny things" on the left of the formation and about 40to50 on the left side.

It was very low in the sky, lower than the clouds.

My first really unexplainable sighting. Didn't look anything like a UFO or flying craft but rather a plasmid light form.

I found a good link that some of you may be interested in that tracks these kind of anomilities/sightings.

www.nuforc.org...

I am in Missouri. Anyone else see anything like this last night?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hey,
That sounds like a pretty good sighting, very well explained.
This sighting on MUFON is nearby and is described as a 'boomerang'.
www.ufostalker.com...
Well, I say nearby....
I'm looking now to see if there are anymore v type sightings.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Maybe it was this.
en.wikipedia.org...
Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
Maybe it was this.
en.wikipedia.org...
Just a thought.

Give me a break buddy. All i ever see you doing is going around trying to dispell other peoples experiences with the same old crap explanations. Perhaps you're just jealous?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81

Maybe it was this.
en.wikipedia.org...
Just a thought.

Give me a break buddy. All i ever see you doing is going around trying to dispell other peoples experiences with the same old crap explanations. Perhaps you're just jealous?

Im not your buddy, and what would you like me to break?
Try to be specific.
Why are you monitoring what I do?
Please get a life, and comment on the thread, not me.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Thank you for responding!

I also considered the boomerang description as a boomerang as a shorter and longer side in it's shape.

Just what in the world could it be???

So many things in the sky these days that defy explanation.

I suppose someday soon we may all have the answers we seek.

Somehow I got a feeling it may have been plasmic lifeforms in the form of light!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Maybe it was this.
en.wikipedia.org...
Just a thought.

Im not your buddy, and what would you like me to break?
Try to be specific.
Why are you monitoring what I do?
Please get a life, and comment on the thread, not me.

Already commented on the thread, just came back to see if anybody else posted anything USEFUL. These kinds of instances have been well documented over the years, get over yourself tough guy. Don't worry, i'm not going to register any of your remarks from here on out.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Maybe it was this.
en.wikipedia.org...
Just a thought.

Nah, nothing like that at all. It was a gliding formation, almost seemed to carry intellegence.

But hey! I am open to exploring all possiblities except those like yours which have nothing to do with what I saw.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Maybe it was this.
en.wikipedia.org...
Just a thought.

Hahaha! Indeed the link he gave was nothing like what I described.

Edit to add............

Thanks for backing me up!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Neat! It's kind of a weird feeling to finally see something truly unexplained and for a long enough duration that you can start ruling know phenomena out. I don't know what they are but they exist in the visual realm. I do not know if they are physical or a trick of light from a HAARP type of device for lack of a better explaination.

Did you sense any sort of communication or vibe from the object?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
Neat! It's kind of a weird feeling to finally see something truly unexplained and for a long enough duration that you can start ruling know phenomena out. I don't know what they are but they exist in the visual realm. I do not know if they are physical or a trick of light from a HAARP type of device for lack of a better explaination.

Did you sense any sort of communication or vibe from the object?

Not so much communication, but it did seem to present itself in perfect timing for me to observe it.

As I said earlier it did seem to have some kind of intellegence based on the cooperative way it's formation held and traveled.

It was low and it was very smooth glide. The trail of lights also both brightened and dimmed and seemed to dance around a bit in a linear fashion.

Edit to add:

I also wouldn't eliminate harp type technology if it can in fact create visuals or somehow cause a magnetic stream of lights.

For some reason bio luminous plasmic living forms resonate with me.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So this is not a shiny light thing?
Ball lightning, obviously, is real.
It can take many forms, it can move and stop, and look exactly like what you described.
I didn't say that's what it was, I was imply offering a suggestion due to you not knowing what it was.

BALL LIGHTNING

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I have mentioned in other threads which have really gotten no attention that on a semi regular basis I see lighthouse type of beams encircling the sky that clouds seem to be a "screen" of sorts that allow them to be seen.

This has been going on for around six months. These beams were present later that night.

They are like a lighthouse type of encircling. The trajectory of these beams are changeable and there are no advertising lasers in my area.

I see it more as some kind of space weapon, at one time I believed they were somehow harnessing magnetic energy from electrical storms but they are present even when storms aren't.

I watched the beams encircle the outside of clouds, first one that dispersed and then move to a second cloud beside the first one and do the same thing.

Go figure!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Obvious and inevitable post:
It would be great if you could get some footage of these lights, I wonder if there is an airbase or test facility near you?
I'm not saying they're not ufos. I've read a few things that suggest ufos are more common around storms. Maybe it's an area prone to storms and the ufos preempt the storm?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You might want to check out this thread the first vid. posted you can see an orb hiding behind a cloud and then watch the cloud grow. It is a daytime vid. so really subtle and the cloud forms fast. The orb is only visible right at the beginning.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
reply to post by interestedalways

Obvious and inevitable post:
It would be great if you could get some footage of these lights, I wonder if there is an airbase or test facility near you?
I'm not saying they're not ufos. I've read a few things that suggest ufos are more common around storms. Maybe it's an area prone to storms and the ufos preempt the storm?

Well, I have heard that Lampe military base is a top secret facility.

I am probably a couple hundred miles from it, but I am sure the reach could be as far as need be!

I wish I had gotten footage. Sheez, what are the chances of seeing that again? Although the lazer like beams are regular. They move pretty fast too.

As far as storms................We have been experiencing spring time weather, it the high 60's and even 70's off and on last couple of weeks, yet tonight we have sleet and ice. The first observation of the beams was during the most intense electrical storm that involved hail bigger than I have ever seen out of nowhere.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Southaven MS Formation 20 minutes 5 BRIGHT WHITE ORBS THAT CHANGED IN FORMATION 1/10/09
1/5/09 22:47 Dublin (Ireland)
Formation 30 Seconds ((HOAX)) Triangular formation, 3 Objects, Slowly moving Eastwards and dissapearing upwards. 1/10/09
1/5/09 20:34 Whippany NJ Formation 3-4 minutes Red lights in triangular formations seen for several minutes in Whippany (Morris County), NJ 1/10/09
1/3/09 09:00 Lake George NY Formation 3 minutes I have on video a bright light above French Mountain that hovered for several minutes of which I have few minutes on video. The bright 1/10/09
12/31/08 23:45 St. Louis MO Formation 2 minutes Formation of 9-12 points of light with another object in the middle covered with five lights in a diamond pattern. 1/10/09
12/31/08 21:00 Long Beach CA Formation 20 Minutes A formation of lights hovering above the Long Beach Harbor. 1/10/09
12/27/08 22:00 Boca Raton FL Formation 7-10 seconds Soundless rectangular object with many light glides quickly across the night sky 1/10/09
12/27/08 16:49 Riverside CA Formation 5 min approx Oval object with 5 or 6 smaller spheres 1/10/09
12/25/08 03:46 Melbourne VT Formation 5 mins each sighting in my oppinion large object was under attack also spotted space junk one flash of orange light took off like commet 1/10/09
12/19/08 21:30 Indian Rocks FL Formation 20 seconds The event we saw was of a silent boomarang shaped spacecraft almost invisible with light blending in with the body. 1/10/09
12/18/08 17:00 North Palm Beach FL Formation less than 5 minutes Streak of light then object moved across the sky 1/10/09
12/15/08 18:30 Portage WI Formation 2-3 mins Lights in sky above field in Portage WI 1/10/09
12/10/08 17:36 Sun City CA Formation 10 seconds Enormous V-shaped formation consisting of inter-connecting puffy objects traveling very fast. 1/10/09
12/7/08 23:00 Takoma Park MD Formation 7 seconds String formation of five reddish lights flew south over DC area on a clear, cold December night (11PM); too fast to be aircraft. 1/10/09
12/5/08 09:55 Lodi NJ Formation 2 min very dim grouping that still may have been geese, flying in a stright line in the south direction 1/10/09
12/4/08 02:30 Westmoreland (5 miles NE of) CA Formation 5-6 seconds Rural farmland wedge shaped lights moving very fast. 1/10/09
11/30/08 13:30 Modesto CA Formation 1 min 10-12 white/shiny objects in changing formations over Modesto, CA 1/10/09
11/29/08 20:00 Sanibel Island FL Formation 4 min While driving on Sanibel Island, Fl, 4 of us noticed a large formation of 30 - 40 lights moving slowly across the island. 1/10/09
11/28/08 19:00 Jefferson Hills PA Formation 1 hour Tracked the lights through two counties and lights never moved. ((NUFORC Note: Jupiter and Venus, we suspect. PD)) 1/10/09
11/27/08 00:00 El Paso TX Formation 5 minutes Floating lights disappear into night sky 1/10/09
11/21/08 01:20 Savannah GA Formation 30 seconds- 2 minutes

Here is a copy and paste from the link I offered in my OP. I posted this for those who have never seen the info provided in the link.

I find it amazing how many have seen so many things and actually reported them to the National UFO reporting center, which is what the site is called. I will post the link again. You can click on each event to get the sightings in a brief summery by the person who did the actual report.

www.nuforc.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Ball lightning, obviously, is real.

"Ball Lightning" is a plasma sphere... Plasma energy CRITTERS look like ball lightning... You video shows a CRITTER charging in a thunderstorm... Ball lightning doesn't just appear and disappear in a stationary position

As the solar system goes through current changes... expect to see many more CRITTERS... Maybe we will even finally capture one (poor Critter)

Yeah yeah I know... I'm nuts. well now that we got that out of the way... trust me I am right on this.... IMO of course

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh, Mister Zorgon you are so far from being nuts!

It's all about the Plasma, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yes it is..

Now keeping that in mind... have a look at this...

I won't comment on this as I already did in several forums and another thread here but look at it...

www.disclose.tv...

Source is here..

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Take it over to Pegasus and see what they say... I don't have time right now with my work schedule

OH and BTW...

do a google search for

Plasma life forms
Results 1 - 10 of about 9,570,000 for plasma life forms.

Seems I am not the only one who is nuts

[edit on 17-2-2009 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join