It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Stimulus Package for the People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

I'll bring the soft drinks... What flavor, red or green?

Marshmellows! gotta have 'em. A hangin' ain't proper without a bonfire.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Hell yeah.

Too bad this would literally expolode the mind of any elected representative. It would be too "good" for us. Their friends need to make incredible and unrestricted profits at our expense regardless of the means.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Awesome idea's. Too bad it won't happen.

I was wondering when someone would post "treason" on the forums. I just looked up the definition (to be sure) and this is what I found.

treason

noun
1. a crime that undermines the offender's government
2. disloyalty by virtue of subversive behavior
3. an act of deliberate betrayal [syn: treachery]

I would definately say what Wall Street, CEO's and the Banks are doing/have done qualifies as a crime that undermines the offender's government. I believe it also qualifies as "disloyalty by virtue of subversive behavior. And by gosh by golly it is and was ABSOLUTELY an act of deliberate betrayal of the American people.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I say why not just buy mexico and charge them taxes and make all the indian people in the us pay taxes like we have to and by buying mexico we dont have to worry about border patrols or illegall 's or our jobs going to mexico for cheaper labor cause now theyll have to pay like we all do and stop all the stooped fees the banks and credit cards charge (like if you use your card that has the cirrus logo on the back you should be able to use it where any atm is located cause there all on the same network come on do away with useless madeup fees !

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cnichols

yeah - but the footnotes read: unless there's a whole lot of money involved.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join