It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Ladies Priory - A spooky conundrum

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This quote is from page 186 of The Green Stone (by Graham Phillips & Martin Keatman - published in 1983 by Neville Spearman (Jersey) Limited ISBN 0 85978 060 0) "The old ruins that once sounded to the solemn chanting of the long-departed Brides of Christ stood around them, dark and lamenting." The White Ladies Priory was where a major event took place on February 1 1982. Once again quoting from the same book on page 181 "They were to prepare themselves for the coming conflict, a confrontation with the Evil One itself. It would take place on Monday 1 February, the festival of Imbolc, and the place for this final confrontation was to be White Ladies Priory. The grassy mound in the woods, where they had felt so much despair, was the Place of Darkness, where an almighty power could be summoned that would destroy the Evil One once and for all."
I have had two significant experiences with this very special site, the 1st in October 1987 & most recently on September 23/04.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   

More pics hereBob Challenger's pics

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hmmm, also, if the stone was very local, the excavation site from whence they came could have been some place important in the pagan ceremonies....the church has been known to run ripshod over other's religous rights....(may not affect the style of singing, but mor ethe power behind the "recording")

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TEMPLAR618
This quote is from page 186 of The Green Stone ... "They were to prepare themselves for the coming conflict, a confrontation with the Evil One itself. It would take place on Monday 1 February, the festival of Imbolc, and the place for this final confrontation was to be White Ladies Priory.

I was a student in Wolverhampton at the time of the 'Green Stone' events and remember a fellow student mentioning something about the priory. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get there until quite a while afterwards so if there was anything malevolent in the grounds of White Ladies, I missed it.

[edit on 25-10-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Did anybody ever find out what type of stones were in the picture pisky took?

Hey say that three times fast...the picture pisky took, the picture pisky took, the picture pisky took.

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pisky

does anyone know of anymore spooky ruins around wolverhampton would really appreciate in you sharing the sites us girls have made a group of people to search for paranormal beings but cant really afford a lot of money can anyone tell us wheres good thanks

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pisky

does anyone know of anymore spooky ruins around wolverhampton would really appreciate in you sharing the sites us girls have made a group of people to search for paranormal beings but cant really afford a lot of money can anyone tell us wheres good thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
hello, im 14 years old, && i am really interested in these kind of things. My auntie has a paranormal group called "Pastlife". I've been to White Ladies Priory a few times last year, and always felt a presence there. Pastlife have done some paranormal investergations there, && found that there is a man there called Arthur. Now both pastlife && myself have done research on this, but there seems to be no information on this Arthur. He did tell my auntie && the rest of Pastlife that he was King Arthur, but he seemed like the type of guy to joke around, as they were being given different names by him.
Coming towards the end of last year, my auntie && i visited White Ladies Priory again, && we had heard bells with a faint chant in the background, i didn't catch the chant, && what was being said, but it was clear enough for us the recognise that it was indeed i chant. Now these bells that we had heard was around a certain time, (im not quite sure what time it was, but i'll try find out off my auntie if you wish). I had come to the conclusion that maybe it was their time to pray, && have their service, (if that does make sense).. because after so many minuets the bells rang again, as if to say that the service was over && it was time to move along && start with what they was doing before. We did try && listen for any sounds, "footprints" ect. but it was on grass, so there wasn't alot of luck there.
We should be going again soon, so i'll write back on here, if anything else happens.. if you wish for me to do that.
I hope this has helped anyone in anyway.
Jess xx

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Whent to whit lady's priory yesterday around 8 pm with a couple of mates it was still light so not to spooky, Had to park at the end of the lane and walk down to the priory,... as we went threw the gates i went ahead and was just near the wall on the left and heard a loud voice?? freaked me out as no one else heard it and i know for a fact it wernt them i could here them chatting amoungst themseves this voice overpowerd thers.... thought id let you know ;-)

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Whent to whit lady's priory yesterday around 8 pm with a couple of mates it was still light so not to spooky, Had to park at the end of the lane and walk down to the priory,... as we went threw the gates i went ahead and was just near the wall on the left and heard a loud voice?? freaked me out as no one else heard it and i know for a fact it wernt them i could here them chatting amoungst themseves this voice overpowerd thers.... thought id let you know ;-)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join