It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidents, the power elite and the Skull and Bones secret society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Presidents, the power elite and the Skull and Bones secret society

www.exami ner.com

John Kerry and George W. Bush are both members of the Skull and Bones. George W. Bush even appointed five Skull and Bones members to his administration. Both democrats and republicans have come from Yale’s Skull and Bones society.

The difference with the 2008 presidential election was that both John McCain and Barack Obama were not Skull and Bones members. McCain graduated from the United States Naval Academy and President Obama graduated from Harvard Law.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Has some good info about the skull and bones society. it was interesting that that rosenbaum had so much info about the bonesman but could never infiltrate. i have also read lots about bonesman and i had never heard that prescott bush stole the bones of geronimo and took them back to yale. that is some scary stuff.

www.exami ner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is not a flame.

Is this the first time you've heard this? This isn't really even news, to tell the truth. This is open knowledge and has been for decades. It's one of the foundational elements in the Illuminati structure in the US, according to the people who believe.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
hehe, wickitt is right not really breaking alternative news, let alone news at all,

but on your defense I had not heard about the bones of geronimo either, but that could be just speculation and pure rumors..

hmm.. anyways this site has a lot of cool stuff on secret societies and the backbone they are to the illuminati -> here

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I posted a thread a while back- here's a very comprehensive list of Bonesmen:

THREAD

new topics

top topics

join