It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

increased ufo activity in scotland in 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
news.stv.tv...

hi all, i found this link to Scottish TV news which covers a recent UFO sighting.

it seems there has been a hive of activity recently since the new year.

i evenm spoke to a close family member who has seen 2 very strange things in the last month. ( angus, scotland)

1/ a silver orb during daylight hours which sped across the sky changing direction instantly - no aircraft for sure.

2/ a glowing orb 3ft across hovering by the bottom of his garden. he called another witness who also saw it before it disappeared about 10secs later.

these 2 sighting were by my own mother and step father whom have never seen anything like this before. they would never make up anything as they are normal everyday people. i believe them 110%.

as for exactly what it was, i can only speculate. interesting tho that even people who have no interest in this subject are seeing things as well that cant be explained.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hi Grant,

I am also from angus and agree with you activity does seem to be increasing i even had a conversation with my inlaws today who seem to be coming round to the idea that aliens exist, also my wife and i saw a orange orb a few months ago. I myself will welcome discosure if it happens good to hear from someone local star and flag from me

The Hoff

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hi guys...

Thank you for the link to the news report, which I had missed. I know there has been a bit of a flurry of sightings in Scotland recently, but nothing that I know of here. There was one late last year near Dundee, if I remember correctly. I will try to find the link and post it here.

The damage to the wind turbine in Lincolnshire is quite substantial, and I can't imagine that they are easily dented, let alone crumpled up like that. No sightings here, I'm afraid, but I'm still to scared to look most nights!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
hi guys. good to hear from some fellow scots!!

yes, there is definatley something going on in the UK. i couldnt believe it when the stepdad told me his story.

its good to see a story on the news as well. lots of coverage worldwide seems to be making it on to the news these days.

even quite a few stories on CNN of all places!!

new topics

top topics

join