It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO WORLD EXCLUSIVE -Giant Cloaked Mothership - UFO - USO - Probes caught over San Francisco Bay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Just found this on youtube. Crazy lights moving around, but not sure, I dont really see the mothership.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
That video is old as the hills.
I seen it on there at least 2 years ago.
This person is just re posting an old video.
These could easily be lights being shone on the sky.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I've never saw this footage before. If this is real it's awesome footage. But as stated above if he or she saw it 2 years ago and it didn't get much attention than it is probably CGI. However, maybe one of the other members that has watched it before can chime in.

And I think the footage at 1:40 where the camera slows down and the lights mimic a huge triangle.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by highfreq]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Looks like a movie trailer to me. It has so much artistically going on that I doubt it is real footage of an actual event. It could also be from some artists CGI demo reel.

[edit on 2-13-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well, not sure if you have seen the grudge or the ring or whatever, but those few scenes in the begining and the end are from that, not sure why those are in there. The video is something completely different.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
rrrrrriiight...

The theatrics really make this video believable, i hate how this whole topic has become one big joke.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The fact that some idiot decided to add The Grudge footage in the beginning doesnt change the video.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This video came through here in November 2007...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The "down to Earth" opinion at the time was seagulls in the sunshine.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The way the lights come and then kind of go out, led many people to believe years ago when it was first shown.
That it is light reflections on a window.
The footage is taken through a window.
Also some people from SF said there was some fires or something at that time there, and this could have been ashes from the fires.
Apparently that fog is smoke.
I don't know I wasn't there.
This is the original from 2007.
Oh and I think you should change the thread title, because clearly this is not a world exclusive.Since the original is from 2007.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by BorgHoffen]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Another nonsense thread on ATS, complete with hyperbolic and misleading title.

If you found it on Youtube it ain't "exclusive".

If you must post this sort of rubbish here is an accurate title: "Theatrical video of unidentified lights in the sky. Nothing else visible."

These awful poorly resolved out of focus "blobs of light" videos are meaningless. I would rather you didn't clutter up these boards with such rubbish.

top topics

join