It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Farm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The Energy Farm

Just as we farm crops and livestock for food and clothing, so do negative forces farm humans and other sentient beings for soul energy and biological materials. To them we are nothing more tan cattle to be used as they see fit.
They patiently roam through the galaxy and universe enslaving civilizations to serve as their natural resources. In many ways earth is one such farm, one through which alien and demonic forces harvest our soul energies.
As horrible and disgusting as that sounds, without trying to sound too much like a sad actor re-hearsing lines for the new matrix films, know that there are ways to break free from getting harvested and that life on earth is equally as much a school or game serving positive functions. So there is hope; its just a matter of getting wise about how negative forces operate so that we can choose a more positive to what they offer us, and so that we become more skilled at evading their attempts to manipulate and control.

To understand the energy farm we must understand soul energy. It is what gives you life and creativity. It is the fuel that give you the expressions you use in everyday life, the anger you feel, as well as the happiness you feel. Positive thinking and meditation as well as a number of other things increase the soul energy that you have. Getting a good nights sleep, breathing deeply and meditating will help you feel better when your soul energy is at its lowest, when you just feel BLAH!

The reason I am posting this is because I wanted others to know as I do that we are being used and abused by these higher negative forces, and these include Grays, Reptillians, negative Nordics, and other malicious forces.

These malicious forces vibrate at a low frequency and can only use low frequency energy, our creator streams the energy to us at a high frequency so these negative forces cannot access this energy, and are in turn forced to take it from us, when we are feeling low and depressed and going through negative emotions and feelings, this causes our energy to vibrate at a low frequency. When we are feeling despair, hatred, suffering or fear, we temporarily sink to a low vibration and lose our energy to these beings. This leaves us especially drained because our temporarily lowered vibrations also constricts our flow of energy we receive from the creator, so in addition to losing some, we are also momentarily prevented from recharging.

So take time in your life to remain positive and happy and be grateful for what you have, because remaining positive is the only way to stop these beings. If you do not believe what I am telling you then please allow me to prove it, and although this cannot be proven with physical evidence I think you will find my words ring true in your heart. How many times have you been happy in your life, think back to a time you were happy, humming your favourite song or laughing or joking with your friends, generally feeling full of energy and life. Now think back to a time you were feeling down and depressed, low and upset think about how you didn’t want to talk to anyone and you just wanted to be alone and sit, did you want to skip and dance then, no, this is because the higher negative beings drained you of your low frequency energy. Even times when you felt extreme anger and you felt like you wanted to hit something, how many of you felt that anger burn up in seconds and the depression and despair kick in afterwards.

I am open to any and all questions, and I have tried to refrain from sounding like a matrix re run as much as I humanly could.

D

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It's very interesting that you said that, because some people just think that the 'artificial womb farm' (that remembers me of office towers) shown on Matrix (1999) was just a marxist metaphor. Seems It has metaphysical proportions too!

I've found from my own experience that inner conflict (basically we dueling with our inner talk and thinking bad thoughts) burns ENERGY/WILL POWER.

And when I feel good - which happens MOST of the time - I have enormous amounts and reserves of energy.

According to SS,Naga we have galaxies eating galaxies and the snake eating It's own tail explains this.

Great stuff.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by infobrazil]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
i think the thing you said about the womb farm being a metaphor makes pretty much good sense, you seem to know quite a bit about this, is there anything you think i may have missed out?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Damezthe2nd

What brought you to this conclusion? Have you personal experience? Using other resources? I'm very interested, thanks

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
No one can suck your soul energy if you know that they cant.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

I read about it a long long time ago and i'd give you the book if i can remember but i really honestly cant.
but about one week ago it all came to me in a vision...like i was being told by someone, i saw us in the fourth dimension and we looked like worms that grew and time was not the way we percieve it.
grant morrison does a disinfo lecture which touches on the way we are being harvested, for those of you who dont know him grant morisson is the person who drew batman. arkham asylum,

btw i dont just have random visions, this all happened after i awakened my kundalini through intense medtation and this is not the only vision ihave had

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Damezthe2nd - I noticed you made a post in the thread, "hu-MAN Farm -- seriously -- we are being farmed." Did you read it all? If not, please do.

infobrazil - Hope you did, too (long time no hear?).

(My related post
)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(Thread)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The reason I'm posting here, Damezthe2nd, is because of your last post, indicating how you 'received the vision' of this information. Also that you had risen kundalini (many levels of this). Well, I don't know if you've received this from the kundalini, or the winged globe (up-down flow: serpent force hawk-serpent). But it's quite a beautiful statement of truth. Please read this post (note date of original post): www.abovetopsecret.com...

Notice how we both received something similar? My Higher Self conveyed a heavy geometrical energy-force influx flow/communication one early morn, and it related directly regarding the Moon inhabitants. I doubt anyone who hasn't experienced this can believe it, but the communication was crystal clear, and it described the shadow beings as the minion forces operating from the Moon & Invisible Moon-Double ARC (this is recondite, I know: I'm just relating to you). It told me many things regarding this topic, which I refrain from relating (too abstruse for most).

I was surprised to read your last post (above this one: too bad ATS don't bother to number the thread posts: which I've begged them to do: just too self-important, really), and saw what a coincidence this all was. My message also related on other 'invisible' awarenesses (Beings), like yours.
Stunning.

Do read (if you get an opportunity) "The Active Side of Infinity," by Carlos Castaneda (chapter 'Mud Shadows"). It is a good overview on the subject matter.

One last thing: You cannot Stop This Energy Absorption Theft, no matter what you may think or desire or believe. By self-discipline, you can raise your energetic level of vibration (high oscillation frequency), which will take you beyond attack danger during this state. However, lapse of consciousness (sleep: unconsciousness), opens all to this activity, instantly.

Before I ever knew what a 'shadow being' was, I encountered them: fought them, and discovered after a nights sleep (many yrs. ago), that they had taken my child's energy, regardless.

I now teach a technique to increase vibrational levels very quickly: once learned, very effective (conscious). Over time, as you suggest, many of these negative beings find other sources easier. But you are always on the menu.

And, the greater your state of Awareness, the more delicious you become.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

The coincedences there are amazing, it seems like those of us who are actually awakened are all being told the same message, but it is my view that as soon as we sleep we recharge this energy, although i could be wrong.

a very easy way i find to increase my frequency is to just try and stay aware and conscious as my body drifts to sleep at night, to be more precise by allowing my mind to stay conscious but my body to sleep, and you get very physical feedback so you know you are doing it correctly.

I will be able to post more information soon as i am going to ask for more answers and meditate on them, i would be interested in knowing what you are talking about when you say
"the winged globe (up-down flow: serpent force hawk-serpent)."

it should also be noted that after meditating intensly for just on day , im talking like 4-5 hours though the effects were amazing, this is when i started becoming more aware of what was going on, and from here i awakened my kundalini and cause it to fully rise in one go.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Chapter V

`Serpent!' screamed the Pigeon.

`I'm NOT a serpent!' said Alice indignantly. `Let me alone!'

`Serpent, I say again!' repeated the Pigeon, but in a more subdued tone, and added with a kind of sob, `I've tried every way, and nothing seems to suit them!'

`I haven't the least idea what you're talking about,' said Alice.

`I've tried the roots of trees, and I've tried banks, and I've tried hedges,' the Pigeon went on, without attending to her; `but those serpents! There's no pleasing them!'

Alice was more and more puzzled, but she thought there was no use in saying anything more till the Pigeon had finished.

`As if it wasn't trouble enough hatching the eggs,' said the Pigeon; `but I must be on the look-out for serpents night and day! Why, I haven't had a wink of sleep these three weeks!'

`I'm very sorry you've been annoyed,' said Alice, who was beginning to see its meaning.

`And just as I'd taken the highest tree in the wood,' continued the Pigeon, raising its voice to a shriek, `and just as I was thinking I should be free of them at last, they must needs come wriggling down from the sky! Ugh, Serpent!'

`But I'm NOT a serpent, I tell you!' said Alice. `I'm a--I'm a--'

`Well! WHAT are you?' said the Pigeon. `I can see you're trying to invent something!'

`I--I'm a little girl,' said Alice, rather doubtfully, as she remembered the number of changes she had gone through that day.

`A likely story indeed!' said the Pigeon in a tone of the deepest contempt. `I've seen a good many little girls in my time, but never ONE with such a neck as that! No, no! You're a serpent; and there's no use denying it. I suppose you'll be telling me next that you never tasted an egg!'

`I HAVE tasted eggs, certainly,' said Alice, who was a very truthful child; `but little girls eat eggs quite as much as serpents do, you know.'

`I don't believe it,' said the Pigeon; `but if they do, why then they're a kind of serpent, that's all I can say.'

What was Carroll saying here?

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

Please excuse me if i am being ignorant but what does alice in wonderland have to do with this

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damezthe2nd
Please excuse me if i am being ignorant but what does alice in wonderland have to do with this

Carroll knew everything. I'm not sure exactly how, but this book (which I haven't had the chance to read) touches upon a lot of it.

Ackerman's overarching thesis is that Lewis Carroll intentionally obscured esoteric philosophy in his children's literature. She argues that Carroll used myth, primarily through his _Alice_ books, in much the same way that Plato used myth to introduce ancient, esoteric philosophical teachings.

Alvin Boyd Kuhn similarly writes that the Egyptians depicted new souls as "younglings in the egg" and "dramatized them as birds’ (souls’) eggs in the nest in the tree of life in danger of being devoured by the serpent."

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
so are you trying to say that the eggs are us being devoured by the negative beings which are reffered to as serpents??

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damezthe2nd
so are you trying to say that the eggs are us being devoured by the negative beings which are reffered to as serpents??

Well, maybe. That's what I was wondering about.

Sorry. Forget I said anything.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Could you explain the vision fully as im quite interested in hearing what it was you saw which brought you to all of this

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It was not fully a vision, parts of it were and parts of it werent, it was like do you know when you think to yourself what is 2+2 you think 4, it is an immediate subconscious respnse. that is how parts of it were, like i knew all along and i was surprised that i had only found out now, but other times it was a full vision like i was being guided.

it felt like i was taken, not went of my own freewill but taken to what was like space but it wasnt, this is very hard to explain
i was then taken to the fourth dimension where i was shown time for what it really was, and i was shown these beings and told who they were and what thier intent was, i was then taken and shown the "crops" and people looked like long worms that grew with every movement, it was not only people but i saw cats and dogs aswell.

hope this answers your questions

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Great post. But its not the soul energy they take, they can never take that. They break through your aura energy and leave holes in your aura.

They can come through the top of your head when you are feeling low in energy and depressed.

I was able to counteract alot of my depression with the raw food diet more then meditation. As meditation can also bring in negative energy if you do not protect yourself and your aura with white light. You need to have a pure celan body to be pure of heart and mind. Alot of people dont realise this and is why alot of gurus eat clean food to gain wisdom.

Read the book raw food propaganda it explains alot about what you talk off.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

You need to rewrite your spiritual box-belief structure. It's the Soul Essence that they are Consuming, and everything else related. Nothing like mass confusion lost in the maze of misapprehension.

Of course, you have your arguments for your belief (box-structure), but it doesn't include the Truth. The Truth is feared, detested, and above all, avoided: people develop systems of belief to fit their comfort levels.

Yes, I know, you've done all the drugs to show you the mystical truth (I've read your comments in another thread where you discuss this in many posts). Sorry, drop the drugs and find the Natural Connection to Soul-Spirit, and then Ask your Higher Self (SoulSelf), for these Truths.

On this thread, if you had even bothered to read it, you will FIND a comparison of the OP and my followup post (read it all), where we have similar Information regarding this. Mine was from my SoulSelf, which I connect with using a method called Direct-Connect, taught to me by my avatar namesake, a naga terrestrial being (no drugs, sorry).

This is far more believable then some system of maze confusion called drug-induced spiritual experience. And yes, meditation is far mroe real then suspected: it's The Stillness Within, or the Center of Connection.

Am I trying to be derisive toward your views? Sorry, not my Intent: I want you to realize your error:

"Glowing Coat of Awareness."
"The Golden Broth."

Study it up, and understand that Souls are Product (commodities) for 'the gods.'

Even Prime creatoress, S/He, consumes ItSelf (Serpent Swallowing It's Tail), in the ever-unending Cycle of Light, which purpose is to Enable the EverAll to Become EverMoreAll, over and over.

Oh yeah, and all related aspects of the Soul, like the Tri-Reflected aspects of it, called Bodies. Triple-Reflected Down, that is. Somebody should study Walter Russell while their at it (like, everybody).

Best on the Quest.

Soul-Food. #1 throughout the 4th cusp 5th Dimensions! Super-Market Special Gourmet Finest. Not any joke. Raw Truth of this Universe. Everything Consumes Everything Else from the 1st-to-the-4th Dimensions [cusp]. This is a Predatory Universe. Thanks all.

new topics

top topics

join