It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic attack/astral abuse through the chakras

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Wow, it's the light of illusion!

Parading as the Light of the Real.

Thankfully, I can walk out of the studio at will.

This movie is getting ugly, pretentious.

Maybe we don't need dreaming...?

***CLICK***

"who shut the lights off...?"

PS - That's why they call this a school.

F-

PSS - I forget, did they stone that fish guy? No, hung 'im between the
two criminals. Oh, the two holo beams. Gosh. two thieves...Hmmm
The Matter and the Astral worlds
"Light" and Dark

That one in the middle had it comming, liar. That soul lied to me.

End of parable.

Jn

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
Maybe the further 3 levels are only known to those who have reached them

Your just guessing though, with the 36 degree speculation, letting your "mind run wild", with conspiracy ideas, that you have read.

What is known is there is officially 33 degrees (Scottish Rite), the 33 is also said to be a highly symbolic number, among others.

From what ive researched Masonry is a very Gnostic type teaching.

There is also lots of other "Rites", with different amounts of Degrees in Masonry like for example the "Rite of Memphis-Misraïm" (99 degrees).

From this old ATS thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Grand Hierophant
I just discovered this side masonic order, consisting of 99 degrees, i dont beleive its very popular. if anyone can tell me some more info on the Order i would be very pleased

* 1º Apprentice
* 2º Companion
* 3º Master
* 4º Secret Master
* 5º Perfect Master
* 6º Intimate Secretary
* 7º Provost and Judge
* 8º Intendant of the Buildings
* 9º Master Elect of Nine
* 10º Illustrious Elect of Fifteen
* 11º Sublime Prince Elect
* 12º Grand Master Architect
* 13º Royal Arch
* 14º Grand Elect Perfect and Sublime Master
* 15º Knight of the East or the Sword
* 16º Prince of Jerusalem
* 17º Knight of the East and the West
* 18º Knight of the Rose Cross
* 19º Grand Pontiff
* 20º Knight of the Temple
* 21º Patriarch Noachite
* 22º Knight of the Royal Axe
* 23º Chief of the Tabernacle
* 24º Prince of the Tabernacle
* 25º Knight of the Brazen Serpent
* 26º Prince of Mercy
* 27º Commander of the Temple
* 28º Knight of the Sun, or Prince Adept
* 29º Knight of St. Andrew
* 30º Grand Elected Knight of Kadosh
* 31º Grand Inspector Inquisitor Commander
* 32º Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret
* 33º Sovereign Grand Inspector General
* 34º Knight of Scandinavia
* 35º Knight of the Temple
* 36º Sublime Negociant
* 37º Knight of Shota (Sage of Truth)
* 38º Sublime Elect of Truth (The Red Eagle)
* 39º Grand Elect of the Aeons
* 40º Sage Savaiste (Perfect Sage)
* 41º Knight of the Arch of Seven Colours
* 42º Prince of Light
* 43º Sublime Hermetic Sage (Hermetic Philosopher)
* 44º Prince of the Zodiac
* 45º Sublime Sage of the Mysteries
* 46º Sublime Pastor of the Huts
* 47º Knight of the Seven Stars
* 48º Sublime Guardian of the Sacred Mount
* 49º Sublime Sage of the Pyramids
* 50º Sublime Philosopher of Samothrace
* 51º Sublime Titan of the Caucasus
* 52º Sage of the Labyrinth
* 53º Knight or Sage of the Phoenix
* 54º Sublime Scalde
* 55º Sublime Orphic Doctor
* 56º Pontiff, of Sage of Cadmia
* 57º Sublime Magus
* 58º Sage, or Prince Brahmine
* 59º Sublime Sage, or Grand Pontiff of Ogygia
* 60º Sublime Guardian of the Three Fires
* 61º Sublime Unknown Philosopher
* 62º Sublime Sage of Eulisis
* 63º Sublime Kawi
* 64º Sage of Mythras
* 65º Guardian of Sanctuary - Grand Installator
* 66º Grand Architect of the Mysterious City - Grand Consecrator
* 67º Guardian of the Incommunicable Name - Grand Eulogist
* 68º Patriarch of Truth
* 69º Knight or Sage of the Golden Branch of Eleusis
* 70º Prince of Light, or Patriarch of the Planispheres
* 71º Patriarch of the Sacred Vedas
* 72º Sublime Master of Wisdom
* 73º Patriarch, or Doctor of the Sacred Fire
* 74º Sublime Master of the Stoka
* 75º Knight Commandel of the Lybic Chain
* 76º Interpreter of Hieroglyphics, of Patriarch of Isis
* 77º Sublime Knight or Sage Theosopher
* 78º Grand Pontiff of the Thebiad
* 79º Knight, or Sage of the Redoubtable Sada
* 80º Sublime Elect of the Sanctuary of Mazias
* 81º Intendent Regulator, or Patriarch of Memphis
* 82º Grand Elect of the Temple of Midgard
* 83º Sublime Elect of the Valley of Oddy
* 84º Patriarch or Doctor of the Izeds
* 85º Sublime Sage, or Knight of Kneph
* 86º Sublime Philosopher of the Valley of Kab
* 87º Sublime Prince of Masonry
* 88º Grand Elect of the Sacred Curtain
* 89º Patriarch of the Mystic City
* 90º Sublime Master of the Great Work
* 91º Grand Defender
* 92º Grand Catechist
* 93º Regulator General
* 94º Prince of Memphis, or Grand Administrator
* 95ºGrand Conservator
* 96º Grand and Puissant Sovereign of the Order
* 97º Deputy International Grand Master
* 98º International Grand Master
* 99º Grand Hierophant

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Jn]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jn

What is known is there is officially 33 degrees (Scottish Rite), the 33 is also said to be a highly symbolic number, among others.

From what ive researched Masonry is a very Gnostic type teaching.

There is also lots of other "Rites", with different amounts of Degrees in Masonry like for example the "Rite of Memphis-Misraïm" (99 degrees).

Jn I really dont know much about the masons but what on Earth is the point to those 99 degrees??? What is that all about? Is this sort of thing really anything to do with awakening?? Kind of reminds me of another master stage thing I got mixed up in and that was a complete waste of time and its main aim was to distract and allow ego to take over.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by headlightone

Maybe ascension is just re connecting with the source, just as simple as that, becoming aware and re connecting.

Interesting .

The energy of the light that origins from the source descends upon humans, we are not ascending to the source. But the important thing is that we connect with the source.

Jn

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Jn I really dont know much about the masons but what on Earth is the point to those 99 degrees??? What is that all about? Is this sort of thing really anything to do with awakening?? Kind of reminds me of another master stage thing I got mixed up in and that was a complete waste of time and its main aim was to distract and allow ego to take over.

Degrees might be looked at different to Master Stages, as i think they class each degree as a life lesson/teaching.

If you read the words in those 99 degrees, they do seem to tilt towards some kind of "awakening" type teaching.

But like i said i think they class it as a layed out structured life lesson, done in stages.

I can see how you would think it would distract and allow the ego to take over, but considering the Masons are Gnostic type group, they are mostly about ridding the individual of the ego, and teaching spiritual truths.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jn

I can see how you would think it would distract and allow the ego to take over, but considering the Masons are Gnostic type group, they are mostly about ridding the individual of the ego, and teaching spiritual truths.

If they are a spiritual group, we are they often seen as a secret society? One that holds secret knowledge that only they can know? If they are spiritual why are so many members in positions of high power in society?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Sorry dude, the AP is definitely not just a "quarantine area" that's you once again confining your own mind to the boundaries set forth by your theory. I personally have had too many events cross over to this reality to know for damn sure that place isn't just for "practice runs". Not to mention the communication that can go on there would not lend credence to your "quarantined" theory considering that it can involve things like telepathy. It's also been demonstrated that amazing remote viewing sessions can be done while in a lucid state by the people at the Monroe Institute & SRI.

Everyone associates the sleep state with "the Astral Plane" which is really only half true. The AP is sort of like a natural internet save for the server is the global consciousness. Anything else is just you having time in your own head. You can also go other places too that can be blankly called the "AP" but it's really getting into what we might call the spiritual domain or pure energy.

To those who are probably already thinking I let my dreams dictate everything I do. You are completely 100% wrong
I've been "navigating" the "AP" since I was very young, didn't realize what I was doing. Now I do, and now I seriously am not "wowed" very easy by dream experiences nor do I look for "accuracy", only insight. That includes those experiences I've heard way too many speakers & contributors think of as "profound". Sure fine, but a handful of experiences doesn't mean you know everything. Hell I've had thousands & thousands of waking dreams at this point and I barely feel like I've begun to scratch the surface on what that place is and what all we can do.

Jn

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

If they are a spiritual group, we are they often seen as a secret society? One that holds secret knowledge that only they can know? If they are spiritual why are so many members in positions of high power in society?

As the old saying goes "Knowledge is Power", where i think alot of the controversy comes from is as a group they struggle with internal strife.

Also, from what i have read Gnostics say, alot of Masonry can or has got "degenerated" and segments of it get taken over and/or used by the people of ego (like black magicians).

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

Sorry dude, the AP is definitely not just a "quarantine area" that's you once again confining your own mind to the boundaries set forth by your theory.

Hi

i read it that the Earth plane was the quarantine not the AP but I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I don't know, I wouldn't doubt it though. Humans tend to be way too war-faring for our own good. I've heard more often then not there is stuff watching us to make sure we don't blow up the planet (again depending on who you talk to). I've heard this is also a "prison planet" which I don't agree with anymore then when we used to maybe call our old grade school a prison too as it definitely seems we're hear to learn in the very least.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

Everyone associates the sleep state with "the Astral Plane" which is really only half true. The AP is sort of like a natural internet save for the server is the global consciousness. Anything else is just you having time in your own head. You can also go other places too that can be blankly called the "AP" but it's really getting into what we might call the spiritual domain or pure energy.

The astral world is a sphere where dead memories are stored. For the astral body is the hard disk for the soul. It's also incudes the entire memory of the human race. This memory of the human race is one of the biggest problem mankind faces, for it prevents him from evolving. The goal is to be set free from that sphere, because we humans come from the light and we are returning to the light.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by teklordz
The astral world is a sphere where dead memories are stored. For the astral body is the hard disk for the soul. It's also incudes the entire memory of the human race. This memory of the human race is the biggest problem mankind faces, for it prevents him from evolving. The goal is to be set free from that sphere, because we humans come from the light and we are returning to the light.

This goes with what Ive read. That everything we ever thought is stored and is just a problem to us. The memories are not helping us one bit, infact they are holding us back.

Its as if to progress man needs to just STOP thinking and become. To become again without mind controlled thoughts, he just simply needs to return to being.

I think within the light there are no thoughts or memories of a mind because mind and memories are of the body not the spirit (light)

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It's not that it necessarily is "stored" there, I guess from the perspective of "above", yeah that's one function. I would describe it more of being the nexus of global thought, or at least one "layer" of such depending on the context. The energy which comprises the plane is forever churning and yes, our programmed memories are definitely part of it. Tek is right in a sense that you can balance things for the global consciousness there as much as you can do good here to aid in our global evolution. That I am sure of...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Its just my brain going places and trying to formulate some semblence of all this "AP"stuff it sometimes appears like something out of a poor science fiction novel.Hopefully my musings may one day lead somewhere and the answer to the "What are We Doing Here" bear fruit or possibly not .

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by teklordz

teklordz Your take on the AP has a good shape to it .
I can see the model you are describing and I see where it fits in the scheme.I just got to get my head around the planes and vibrations.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
reply to post by teklordz

teklordz Your take on the AP has a good shape to it .
I can see the model you are describing and I see where it fits in the scheme.I just got to get my head around the planes and vibrations.

Please elaborate, this is very interesting.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Its as if to progress man needs to just STOP thinking and become. To become again without mind controlled thoughts, he just simply needs to return to being.

I think within the light there are no thoughts or memories of a mind because mind and memories are of the body not the spirit (light)

I agree 100%. This is exactly it. Humans of the next cycle will not think the way they've been thinking up to this point. They will have instant memory (living memory) of whatever they need to know, depending on their vibrations and universal status. That memory will not be associated to the astral plane, it will be associated to "the light".

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by teklordz

I agree 100%. This is exactly it. Humans of the next cycle will not think the way they've been thinking up to this point. They will have instant memory (living memory) of whatever they need to know, depending on their vibrations and universal status. That memory will not be associated to the astral plane, it will be associated to "the light".

Now thats progress
The mind and its constant chatter, future fear projections and past memories are what I fight on a conscious level everyday, some days are easier than others and I must admit i do catch myself being trapped in mind .

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I hear ya man it's weird to say the least. I know when I write stuff about the AP I sound like I'm FOS or just completely showing off sometimes but I truly didn't know that everyone doesn't just "wake up" in their dreams until fairly recently. I'm at the point now I can navigate confidently & definitely don't have to take a damn thing from anyone one unless I give them reason to, be them human, ET, spirit, whatever, and even then watch out
But I know I'm still just starting out so to speak. I know there are others out there travel just as well.

So what do you see when you pull things into singularity, like if you wanted to see what the "AP" looked like? You'd see the same thing we always see, geometry with different shades of color that looks a lot like what everyone else has already drawn be they ancient Yogi's or new-age "woo woo" witch doctors.

I was happy playing within the confines of my mind the vast majority of the time until one day a few "people" came knocking including a version of myself I had sent in motion when I was very young and probably even before this life for that matter. But even before that I just thought everyone saw their days repeat or play out ahead of time in their dreams while I was in elementary school. It made me very impatient
Which I've since learned how to control & not let things get me upset (I was like 9 or 10 when I was the most frustrated with that) but I realized how much information our "brain" really picks up through out the day.

As I moved into High School I had already got over being able to induce full-lucid dreams every night of some kind of variety. Meaning I would pick, every single night what I would dream about(or whether I'd dream at all) because I had already learned when I was about 11-12 that you can get addicted to dreaming if you don't watch out. Not to mention even though I saw the usefulness of dreams, anything that wasn't pertinent to my immediate physical well being I figured was just "play time".

By the time I was in college, using dreams day to day was just my way of life. I figured it was just me crunching down info into nice neat little packages for me to serve up through my day or over the course of the year or two (the length of my "sight" at the time). I even got good at realizing when an opportunity might arise using my dreams....so naturally I thought I was god's gift to everything I was so cool :p

But life humbles us in creative ways & I realized I was human and actually could be wrong sometimes, which was good for me because it grounded my ass. So for years & years I was able to balance out my dreams in relation to what was going on around me. I had intense "wtf was that..." stuff happen from time to time too, but still anything one would normally think "profound" or "fantastic" I would just think "play time!". Until one night about 4 years ago I had a dream in that place I now realize is part of time-space. I had been able to tell when I was in "future land" or not for sure by then just didn't have a lot of terminology for the different "planes". After that all hell broke loose & I started having dreams again the likes I hadn't had since I was very young. Ironically some of the same types of dreams I was "addicted" too. This time they where different though, some where even there when I woke up too...

That's the super-edited-glibly interpreted 4 paragraph version of what happened to me in relation to dreaming stuff growing up. There where many many interesting experiences that I remember and that I am still trying to pull out again not to mention a fair amount of waking "psychic" or "telepathic" experiences. I must have saw something "interesting" when I was 11-12 because the "directive" I gave myself in relation to how I was to use my dreams has been a bitch to get around even for me now. Which was something to the effect of "Use & remember only information directly useful to this reality" which is very subjective and kept me wrapped in my own bias perceptions for a long time. I know how to work around my own personal physical memories but it's not easy "hacking" your own brain sometimes

I could seriously ramble for days on the crap I've seen & done as I don't have one dream a night, I have many. In the past two years I've literally been living multiple days worth of experiences that are just too vast to record in their entirety every day. Not to mention visions & whatever other kind of info I get during deep meditation have been interesting too. All of those numerous experiences have helped me get a better picture of what the hell kind of vehicle we're all operating here being human...so far it's a pretty sweet ride I must say

Sorry for rambling a bit but I figured I would share a bit more about my story to give everyone an idea of where I'm coming from.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

That "chatter" tends to come from subconscious programming more often then not. As our conscious beliefs align with our subconscious & higher self that "chatter" goes away leaving you with more focus. Freeing your mind so to speak

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join