It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic attack/astral abuse through the chakras

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by teklordz

I am going to copy some of your quotes and try to pass them on to a couple of friends who are totally trapped by astral entities. I know they whont read it or even try to understand and break free but all I can do is try.

In the end it is only us that can break free from the hold of astral entities, I will never give up hope of my friends seeing the true light. What happens to those that give their will totally to the astral realm? What if they never break free from the trap they are in? I cant get through to them anymore, its such a terrible shame. There must be a way of stopping this on some level.

When the time comes for these friends of yours, they will go thru experiences that will bring them to consciousness, maybe not in this lifetime, maybe in the next. To break free from the domination, you need to be aware first. If you are not aware (awake), you cannot be free of total domination on your mind. All humans will become conscious at one point or another. Not just all at the same time.
You can speak to entities that are invading your friends and tell them (mentally) that you know they are there and that you know they know.
Tell them to leave and they will, eventually, leave, for the light of the verb is too strong for them to handle.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

That depends greatly on who you ask and what their relation to you is, if they originated from the "astral plane" or are just hanging out there now by their own device or not, and your own ideal of what "love" is now doesn't it?

Sorry once again your absolutes are glibly trying to apply a "rule of thumb" on a subject that's way too complex for such.

You apparently only see "lies" when you go to the astrals, that's a matter of your own perception. Same would be true of anyone who would say they only see "truth". What really is going on depends greatly on the choices made "now" which is literally infinite. Everything churns in and out of "now". Why do you think it's so hard for even the best of prophets to go too far in the future? This is even echoed in the "deep black" rumors of the government experiments. Likewise "now" expands & contracts depending on perception, which is derivate of belief.

It's no surprise to me you're hovering in a state of paradoxical hypocrisy, you think everything is lying to you so you shouldn't believe in anything. So then why should anyone believe what you're saying?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by teklordz

You can speak to entities that are invading your friends and tell them (mentally) that you know they are there and that you know they know.
Tell them to leave and they will, eventually, leave, for the light of the verb is too strong for them to handle.

Its worth a try I guess. Thanks

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

You have your perception, and i have mine. That is why we are all different. If we were all the same, we'd have to occupy the same space/time continuum. And the purpose of this thread is to discuss, exchange.
And that is exactly what i'm doing.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Ive often wondered what it is these astrals have that we need shakesbeer? We I believe are on one of the more difficult planes, the pysical realm is very hard basically. We learn the most here dont we, so why should we listen to some entity thats not even incarnated? If it wanted to help us so much why doesnt it reincarnate
Why do they fill us with fear, why is astral travel so confusing, just a thought.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I'm just philosophizing with you since that's what you're doing (no facts, just faith) so I'm sorry if my points are leaving you at a loss. But you're professing like you're an authority of some kind speaking absolutes that are only true from your perspective and applying them unilaterally to all things "astral" when that is not your place to do. All I am doing is pointing out alternative views which are not so constrictive (or dominating as you put it) as yours apparently are. Sorry, not all of us want to live with the same fear-shackles you do. Notice

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I and others I know have heard actual voices some times shouting at them. These voices are real, yet I cant quite work out where they are coming from? Sometimes they come with actual music, almost classical music, yet no radio is on, no CD but still I hear music as if its actually being played to me through headphones.

I know of two other people who have experienced this also.

Once I tryed to look around in my lucid state to see where the voice/music was coming from, but the voice just said "Ah dont try and work out where this voice is coming from, just accept its here". I think these experiences are some astral trick actually.
Maybe

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think one should stop thinking of the physical form and the astral form.
Its a lot more complicated than that!
According to what I have been reading recently ,Their are 36 planes of vibration .18 planes are involved purely with the physical form and 18 with a parallel etheral form working with karma and balance.
How this ties in with astral abuse needs a bit more researching. Some people on this site seem sometimes to have "They Think"all the answers to everything and are dismissive to other ideas Its good to have lots of different input.
I think their could be something in this 36 Plane subject.
Is their not 36 Degree,s of freemasonry
The info in the link is channeled but their could be something in it.

www.crystalcreekproducts.com.au...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

. Sorry, not all of us want to live with the same fear-shackles you do. Notice

If the astral realm was just an illusion then its not fearful at all though maybe?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Ive often wondered what it is these astrals have that we need shakesbeer? We I believe are on one of the more difficult planes, the pysical realm is very hard basically. We learn the most here dont we, so why should we listen to some entity thats not even incarnated? If it wanted to help us so much why doesnt it reincarnate
Why do they fill us with fear, why is astral travel so confusing, just a thought.

All the astral entities have to offer is deception, for it is part of their reality to be jealous of living humans. Entities have to wait a certain period of time to reincarnate. Until they do, the only way they have to feel alive is thru the mind of humans.
Fear is integrated in the thought process. Why? Because entities feed off the energy released by fear thru emotions.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
Its good to have lots of different input.
The info in the link is channeled but their could be something in it.

www.crystalcreekproducts.com.au...

Spot on we SHOULD always question everything, never accept a reality just becasue its the one given to us.

36 planes
Who knows, who really knows for sure hey!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by teklordz

All the astral entities have to offer is deception, for it is part of their reality to be jealous of living humans. Entities have to wait a certain period of time to reincarnate. Until they do, the only way they have to feel alive is thru the mind of humans.
Fear is integrated in the thought process. Why? Because entities feed off the energy released by fear thru emotions.

If true then we have also been in their shoes, going around decieving incarnates?

Yes they feed through human fear, but I think they can also feed off human love. Ive known of cases where they make people "love" them and give them energy in the form of love. Its still feeding through energies just under another name. Both forms are maniulative and are vampirish.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

to start with...don't know!

But I would guess it's because from a "timeless" point of view they would have relative to us in a sense, things look different. Hell even getting information from a dream-state, the severity of the message is oft times overblown by our perceptions because it comes so vividly. Not to mention it's not the "astrals" that have what we need, it's our subconscious that's informing us of what we need to know in some way which is filter down through our higher self which is on a plane of perception outside of just that "astral" layer.

Me personally, I don't beat around the bush with "things" there. If "they" have some kind of pertinent info to my life as it is synced up on this plane of "reality" right now, they can knock on the door(real, proverbial, or astral for that matter), politely ask to come in, and inform me in the most clear & concise way as possible. That doesn't happen more times then not, but most of the times things that don't follow something at least close to polite protocols, isn't worth the energy anyways.

More often then not I've noticed anything that is a conscious astral entity tends to either "ping" you as gently as possible or intrudes like a mo-fo. Either way, the designed growth experience of being on this wacky little planet appears to come with all kinds of possible branches of pathways in front of us. As we go along our merry way, we have influences set in motion by our design (one way or another) that we deal with. That could also account for "stuff" just happening "randomly". Like spontainous OBE's or even ET meetings for that matter. Somewhere there is a "plan" or "destiny" for us as if a "destination" exists, which is guided by our environment & will; so to does a destiny in that sense, and it all gets much more strange from there.

One way or another, our time here will be up, and we'll move on. You where born at your starting place in the 4th dimension (time) relative to this 3rd and you'll die, which is your destination in that dimension. There, that is your destination, now create the destiny you want for yourself. The more you are able to embrace the fact that as 3 dimensional beings, we can & do exist within that 4th dimension, a new facet of your "spirit" reveals itself to you. The dream state is one where our mind is free to exist where we want it to. It's just a matter of being able to understand your own mind & why you see what you do. This is why those who can handle what they see encourage others to do so as it is truly liberating. Which is easier said then done of course

Just like it's not "them" who are filling anyone with fear, it's the person who is afraid who is doing it. ESPECIALLY since nothing there is "real" as we would perceive in the 3rd dimension so it's not like you're going to physically die if anything happens there. So all anything does there is embodies a concept & since everything in a sense is "psychic" energy there, your perceptions, beliefs, and thoughts tend to be amplified creating a seriously intense situation. Anything that might get off on seeing things afraid would love viewing nightmares due to the pure conceptual energy exerted during our own interpretation of this info we're receiving. More often then not, anyone doing some astral-voyeurism just has to sit back and watch the person torment themselves as we all tend to do a great job of that on our own. I'm guessing that's why things like full-on possessions are rare since it's probably not even necesssary for them to get the energy they want.

But why would "they" hang around? Well maybe that's where "they" live? Maybe "they" like the freedom they feel there not knowing there's more to be had? Maybe they're trying to intervene somehow in the affairs of earth for one reason or another? Probably all of those and more as the possibilities our reality holds are literally limitless.

Why don't they just reincarnate? Well it sounds like there's literally a line to get into this place. According to author/lecturer Robert Perala & Dannion Brinkley Author, lecturer, and counselor who's died 3 times echoes this in their lectures too. Being alive is a big deal and takes a lot of effort on the behalf of "things" around us. Sticking around in the layer of possibility is as close some feel they're ever going to get again.

Why is astral travel so confusing? Because you have to know where & WHEN you're going to some place. Not to mention are you even going to know what you're looking at when you go there? Like say if you go to a far off planet, or try to hitch a ride on a UFO for instance. That info is going to come at you layered in all kinds of contextual ways and you have to make sense of it or you get overwhelmed and anything can happen then. If you want to gain more control over where you go, don't try to go anywhere and just let the visions happen, and don't react. Record your experience and explore all possible relations of the experience from as many contextual points of view as possible. The hardest part of about "navigating" is knowing where to make the turns in your own mind in order to get to where you want to be.

Those where innocent enough questions that aren't easy to answer especially in one post (if they can be answered at all), but I hope that helped some.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

If the astral realm was just an illusion then its not fearful at all though maybe?

It's only as fearful as you allow it to be. Sure things will attack, but does that mean you should be afraid? Nope! Because you can just leave, or let it pass through you, or stop it, or "dance" for awhile, or simply change the scene. It's up to you, but if you go into fear mode, your options significantly go done because now you're thinking "survival" in a place you really don't have to worry about that in the same way at all.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

It's only as fearful as you allow it to be. Sure things will attack, but does that mean you should be afraid? Nope! Because you can just leave, or let it pass through you, or stop it, or "dance" for awhile, or simply change the scene. It's up to you, but if you go into fear mode, your options significantly go done because now you're thinking "survival" in a place you really don't have to worry about that in the same way at all.

Then why make it such a confusing and manipulative place? I just dont get it? If it was a place of wonder, of answers and guidance, why make it so hard to follow? If I wanted to get a message across Id not do what they do.

Just dont make sense.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

It's because you're looking for some kind of set rules of communicative conduct and there isn't any. Many just don't seem to get it, what you see is dictated by your own mind. The reason a message can't get through isn't because "they" chose to do it cryptically, it's because that's all that you where able to understand, handle, or achieve focus-wise.

When an immediately pertinent message needs to be brought forth, more often then not it does. Hence the reason people tend to have profound spontaneous experiences but not as many deliberate or guided ones.

Jn

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone

From what i have read a while ago.

Officially there are 33 degrees of FreeMasonry, Un-Officially there are 360 degrees to FreeMasonry (might not be though, read it on a conspiracy site a while ago).

But offically the Highest degree in Masonry is the 33rd degree.

Free(3)Masonry=3.
Triads=3.
Yakuza=21(777) 2+1=3.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I posted this in my cult thread but thought it relevent to this thread also and the recent discussion thats unfolded regarding the astral plane.

"I would like to get back to psychic attack ,astral attack.
In my opinion and through reading on the subject and having my own astral/lucid experiences I have come to the experimental theory that the
"Astral Plane"is a quarantine area that has been imposed on humanity by from a higher level to control the mind of the human race.
Thoughts at the unconscious level develops actual form and is kept in a quarantine area the "Astral Plane" and each individual works out his karma and trains his thoughts in this quarantine area.
Going back to this experimental idea that I am working on. those from a higher level know that when a sentient being is created and the mind of the person evolves then that mind wil start to go out of control and fear its demise which will happen.
The anxious desperate mind will develop fear and regret ,hate all the negative emotions.The thought processes that manifest the Actual forms in the astral plane will be shady and dark and desperate.Any positive thoughts such as love joy etc will be short lived and have a short time period as they are underpinned by the minds dominating fear of its demise.
The True self lives in the now and has no negative traits and does nt fear its extinction as it is energy and is infinate.
If an individual becomes aware of this "Ascension" realising all parts of yourself then eventualy by applying intent on all thought forms you have created and severing ties and understanding that all is an illusion one
should not even enter the said astral plane.
You have in fact served out the quarantine and are free.
Perhaps thats what 2012 and other dates point to more people becoming aware and escaping quarantine.
The Astral plane is needed by the mass false mind consciousness to manifest its continuing existance
The mind is set on keeping the individual asleep and maintaining its home the astral plane.
If everybody became aware The astral plane would collapse and their would probably be some type of void or empty room.
The cult leader is the minds friend as he continues through fear and dependency to build the astral plane and maintain its home.
Start waking up and stopping the out of control mind NOW people. "

Are astral entites/forms on the astral plane just an illusion ?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jn

From what i have read a while ago.

Officially there are 33 degrees of FreeMasonry, Un-Officially there are 360 degrees to FreeMasonry (might not be though, read it on a conspiracy site a while ago).

But offically the Highest degree in Masonry is the 33rd degree.

Free(3)Masonry=3.
Triads=3.
Yakuza=21(777) 2+1=3.

Maybe the further 3 levels are only known to those who have reached them

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

That is a very interesting theory and I can see how that would work. You could almost have a thread dedicated to that one subject alone.

Maybe ascension is just re connecting with the source, just as simple as that, becoming aware and re connecting. All the other stuff (astral plane,dreaming, astral travel) is a side line to distract and confuse

Interesting .

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join