It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic attack/astral abuse through the chakras

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
I would also suggest reading " Psychic Self Defense" by Dion Fortune, one of the original members of the Golden Order of the Hermitic Dawn; it has some very good info in it and is still available.

Robert Bruce also wrote a similar sounding book, Practical Psychic Self-Defense: Understanding and Surviving Unseen Influences

Here is the Amazon info:

www.amazon.com...

RH

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Wow, i wholeheartedly agree

Though i am not the one with the great experience, your words deeply resonated with me (made a lot of sense) and imho show a considerable amount of wisdom. I'll look into your website, thanks.

But, you know, one thing i don't buy, the thing about the government sponsored programs. I'd judge just BS, but thinking of all the other good words you wrote, i'd like to know, if you have some more information about this?

I am aware of Cathy O'Brien, and there are lots of other threads i could look into, i only wondered if you maybe have some really interesting stuff

And, actually, do you have some comments about Cathys story? It touches me so much, but i was unable to discover some sideaspects.
Yes, i know it's OT

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calvin.Hobbes
Usually I just read the crazy threads here from time to time, but coming across this I decided I needed to sign up. I am wondering if you can HELP ME.

That being said, I have ALL the "symptoms" that was posted in the OP. I started experimenting with meditation and brainwave generator, and prayer as well, at the start of last year.

Since then, I've been having lucid dreams (sometimes nightmarish, sometimes illustrating situations in my life in a very very obvious metaphor.

But this has all changed since last year. Sometimes I burst into tears for no reason. Fear encompasses me everywhere I go. I am afraid of people. I have shunned my friends and rarely go out anymore. My behavior has taken many people by surprise, and I am at a loss to explain it. Sometimes I feel as if reality is not real, or more accurately as if I've been ripped out of one reality and placed into another. (a nightmare) I feel hurt and confused at times when I shouldn't. All of this has taken its toll on my life.
I have no energy, never. It has gotten so bad that I am planning to take my own life very soon. I simply can't go on like this anymore. I don't know what it is, but everything is different and I just don't have the strength anymore. I just turned 21, yet I feel as if my life is over.

I am a good person btw. I am not selfish, try to help people as much as I can, and for some reason have a really strong connection with animals.

If there is ANYTHING you can tell me, I really need to hear it.

Hi, you sound like you've become very distressed with this and Im not suprised having all this happen at an early age. The things we experience in life get banked so to speak, we can call upon these life situations later to help us, this becomes a lot harder for one as young as you, you have experienced less so have less life lessons to call upon.

If you had not have wrote the following I may have said you could possibly have some medical condition but it seems this all started after meditating.

That being said, I have ALL the "symptoms" that was posted in the OP. I started experimenting with meditation and brainwave generator, and prayer as well, at the start of last year.

I have no idea what a brainwave generator is but it sounds like its going to alter normal brain waves. Is it one of those things that is meant to give you the same waves as deep meditation does, I read in a thread recently someone had tryed it and it promised the same brain waves of a Zen Master. I questioned this, I said is that not dangerous to give this to people who will not be qualified to deal with such deep meditation within days. Its one thing to reach the meditation of a Zen Master but how can we be expected to take in and understand what this will unleash, said Zen Master most probably took decades to reach that point of knowledge.

Lucid dreaming and astral projection are things I experienced very soon after starting meditation. Id suffered from sleep paralysis for years but nothing ever came of it.

It can all be very frightening and you do feel like youve been ripped from your world and placed in another. These trips/dreams are so real its like you go to bed and enter another world, wake up in a confussed daze and are then expected to carry on in this world as normal.

All I can say to you is that this is all happenning for a reason and the best thing to do is try to become as healthy as you can to gain your strength back. Be positive, never allow negative thoughts into your mind, even if you dont believe yourself when you reject them, just reject them anyway.

Have no fear. Dont fear a thing and dont try to think of the future too much, dont think about how long this will continue, just try to COMPLETELY live in your now. Give no thoughts to your fears of why this is happenning and what it is, just try to really live in the moment you are in.

At one point I too was completely lost, I also stopped seeing all my friends, I became distant from my family but things have got better and I believe they will get better for you. Some of us seem more sensative to these energies and entities than others, some seem to just shrug it off as some thing a little bit wierd but next day get over it, whereas maybe some cant seem to ever move away from the terror of it.

You sound a very caring person and your connection to animals is wonderful. I wish I could help you more, I do understand what you are going through and it took me a year to even begin to see an end to it, Im not sure how long this has been happenning to you but dont do anything silly because it does end eventually.

I think you are going through an awakening and maybe you started it before it was meant to kick in by using the brain wave machine, Im not sure, but I will U2U my e mail and you are free to contact me when ever you wish. I cant show you the way but I can offer you my friendship and experiences to help maybe.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Excellent thread and well posted buddy!

I just wanted to add that I personally haven't noticed people being attacked via one kind of energy more then another (IE more 2nd & 4th attack) it really just depends on the person. Matters of the energy-body have a lot to do with compatibility which relates a lot with the principle of resonance. So for instance, a 3rd chakra-based attack would maybe have someone thirsting for an adrenaline rush despite an actual earnest desire to "thrill seek" especially in overtly dangerous situations. And I don't mean extreme sports necessarily, I mean like putting yourself & others in danger on your daily commute "just because" you felt like going 100 and drifting that corner cutting everyone off at the same time. Or a crown attack, manipulating conscious energy in attempts to inflict a negative outcome on someone or something such new & interesting ways to steal. 6th attack, constantly seeing nasty stuff when you close your eyes. Those are manipulative attacks, there are others too that I just meant to over-load which can manifest as headaches, nausea, aches, etc.

As far as how to prevent:

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CLOSE A DAMN THING, those energies are yours to use & radiant as YOU see fit. That being said, you must discern what influence is coming from you internally, and what's coming from your conscious mind, from your environment, and from those around you. That will help you calibrate the intentions of any energies you maybe receiving or where your energy might be being sapped from.

The most important thing to realize is that every single person is an endless well of hyper dimensional energy. Something can never suck all of your energy out unless YOU allow that to happen.

Great thread again

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Chakras are energy centres that are meant to radiate energy outwards, they can never be closed. Why? Because you will be dead!

All Chakras are in constant change depending on what thoughts you are having and what feelings are created by those thoughts, and what issues you are dealing with in an active or non-active way.

The energy people here say you must protect IS NOT YOUR ENERGY. It is the energy of the Source, the universe, whatever you want to call it. It must be allowed to flow out from you or you are not fulfilling your role here.......

Instead, when you feel drained, simply imagine bringing white light into your body through your head, the Crown Chakra.. this is the ancient Middle Pillar Method and it will energize you so that you can continue to go about your day and SHARE as we are meant to.

Thankyou for your link.

Ive always read and thought the chakras need to be shut off or maybe slowed down even after meditating. I could not possibly walk around when they are all open, Id feel like I did when I first started meditating, like I was on drugs or something, all floaty and in a world of my own. Ive never taken drugs but i imagine its a lot like I felt when I first opened my chakras.

I can understand if we are in complete control of them and they are in total balance with each other but most people havent reached this point. Plus I knew things were around me, especially at work if my chakras were blasting away I just knew entities were there following me. I read that to keep your crown chakra open is like having a very bright beacon shining out of your head shouting "hey free energy here" or "my aura is up for rent, come in".

Plus I cant stand my 3rd eye open without my control it becomes too much. Entities see it as an open door to invade my space and send me stuff I cant really understand or deal with. Why do I need to see scary demonic faces looking at me? Once I had a face that changed into about 7 different faces one after the other , each face just as horrible as the last.

I find it very hard to close this chakra if its opened by entities, this does not happen that much now but last year they were in control of my 3rd eye not me. I wouldnt mind if it was information that was helpful( as when I saw the chakra colours as lovely pulsating orbs) but mostly all I see in my 3rd eye is freaky things. What use would I gain from keeping this open all the time? Plus it hurts when this chakra is open and it gives me headaches and I really do see it as a doorway for astrals to gain access.

I must admit recently Ive really tryed to remove all fear of this chakra.(3rd eye) I got to thinking that maybe my fear of what I had seen was stopping me seeing the good things. I expected demonic entities so maybe I attracted them, since loosing the fear i do still see them but instead stare back at them and say "what do you want?" rather than jump at the sight of them. Maybe they will go soon Im not sure.

I have tryed taking in white healing light through my crown and it is a very good technique. You can actually feel it go through the crown and flow into all your energy points and cleanse them and give them re newed energy. I too would definatly recommend this.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

The most important thing to realize is that every single person is an endless well of hyper dimensional energy. Something can never suck all of your energy out unless YOU allow that to happen.

I know shakesbeer but you know I did allow this to happen. I DID allow entities to leech my energies, I allowed it and I just dont know why. They made me think I was using my energy to prepare some gateway to ascension, that my unconditional love would be used to create my place in the afterlife. Why did I even allow them to take over my mind with such new age stuff, they were lower astrals just seeking life force energy, I see this now, masquerading as higher angelic astrals.

They manipulated me into an astral relationship that was all give on my part and all take on theirs. What did they actually give me? Nothing they gave me nothing. I allowed an astral abusive relationship and this I can never understand. This was astral abuse and it definatly does happen.

Thank you for your post .

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Great thread Mr Green. As someone who has been there... done that I can say that doing battle with a dark energy is not quite as glamorous as it is portrayed in the movies. It can be draining and scary. My best advice to anyone who is planning on taking an astral journey or tripping the light fantastic with other dimensions is to mentally prepare yourself. Train like an athlete for an event. Strengthen your mind and be aware of your surroundings at all times. Have all of your energy points/centers (chakras) strong before you meditate on an attempt to communicate with the unseen. The basic reason for psychic attack is a weakness in one or more areas of ones chakra(s). Dark/Negative forces will seek out the weakness and use it against you - it is a rule of Nature in the physical World as well. Once the Negative energy has found a window it will slip through and create the environment that it requires to survive.
You cannot be taken mentally (psychically) without your permission. The last thing a dark force/energy/entity expects (or can defend against) is a strong, prepared mind. Before your meditation - or any attempted contact with unseen energies - surround yourself with the protection of the white light and seek the guidance and protection of the Arch Angel Michael - who sees us through all battles beyond the Earthly plane. And utilize a charged yellow Tiger Eye stone at your feet for protection from psychic attack. (For those not familiar with the power of stones - please search ATS - I know there have been several good threads on the subject by some wonderful and knowledgeable people). Thank your protectors for their assistance when you are done with your meditation as well.

And never go into meditation without a definite idea of who and/or what it is you would like to contact/communicate with - spirits, ETs, higher power(s), those that have since passed on, etc. If you go shopping in the astral plane without a list you may end up with an impulse buy - and communicate with an entity that you had not planned on meeting.

Just my thoughts on the subject. I hope it will help some of you.

Thank you again Mr Green!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I've recently gained some interests in this subject but I'm very cautious of what I will allow into my house. I come from a Christian background but I've always had a very sensitive spirit. I'd be able to see angels, demons, different colored orbs with out even taping into the "astral realm" so to speak, or atleast I wasn't trying to.

I've had some pretty scary moments so I'm very cautious with what I attract. I had a blue colored entity (I called it a demon) choking my neck for years and finally felt I'm freed from that.

What's the direct benefit to tap into this or is it best to stay away if you can help yourself?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
I've had some pretty scary moments so I'm very cautious with what I attract. I had a blue colored entity (I called it a demon) choking my neck for years and finally felt I'm freed from that.

I saw/see blue entities all the time, why do you think they are demonic? I was told blue is the aura of an angel, is this true I dont know? Who decides what the colour of an entity means anyway?

Tonight while watching TV I still saw these blue entities flash around me even though I have rejected them. They still hang around. Maybe they hope I will embrace them again I dont know. The blue entities have never appeared demonic to me, they seem just needy and lost, needing love and attention. They love to join up heart chakras. This is what I mean when I describe an astral relationship. I see the entity either in form or colour and then through energy exchange of chakras, love is merged. However I felt it was being leeched from me after a while and not actually shared.

This is my problem, I want to embrace ALL entities with unconditional love as I cant see how anything else would work. If I reject them then Im not showing universal love , yet for the darker entities unconditinal love means nothing. This is why I said Id show unconditional love to all entities but be prepared with protection for those that do not show it back.

How else can we all unite eventually and become one if we start zapping lower astrals with white light. I refuse to zap any astral with white light now, no matter what it does to me. It may not know what its doing. I have used white light against lower astrals before mainly out of fear and Im sorry I ever did this. How can we embrace unconditional love and then zap them in the next breath?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

So where would be a good starting point? I feel that I have all all the tools I just need to know how to use them.

I believed them to be demonic or evil in nature because this particular being was literally trying to choke me to death. I'd especially feel it's presence when I was trying to sleep, I've had very strange and bizarre dreams. I'd wake up sometimes gasping for air. But I feel that is behind me.

Also any idea what green colored entities are supposed to be?

[edit on 14-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Dark does not necesarily mean demonic. Many christians tend to assume that. I think that you do have demons in the Christian sense but they are very rare--most of the time as Mr. Green said what you have is one form or another of "energy vampire."

One thing that I have also experienced is what I can best describe as my negative emotiones, personified... like, in more meditative states, I have met my fear/anger/hatred and imagined it like it is an entity. I suppose if we can talk to our higher selves it stands to reason that you can talk to your lower self, too.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

So where would be a good starting point? I feel that I have all all the tools I just need to know how to use them.

I know green is the colour of the heart chakra but Ive never heard of green entities as such. Green aliens yes but astral entities that are green are definatly a new one for me.

You feel you have all the tools but you need to know how to use them? With what aim, what is your aim? Its strange that you wish to contact these things, most end up contacting them by mistakes and errors and then wish theyd never bothered. Are you saying you actually wish to contact astral entities?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
. I suppose if we can talk to our higher selves it stands to reason that you can talk to your lower self, too.

This is something Ive discussed with others before..do we actually have a lower self??? Is this possible? Youd think once you reach a certain level(this level) that would be your lowest level and all you had left was to progress higher, how can part of us still be left in a lower level?

It is a question Ive never had answered really.

Is our lower self making us connect to these lower astrals? Or is it just our lack of understanding on this level?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
reply to post by oconnection

Dark does not necesarily mean demonic. Many christians tend to assume that. I think that you do have demons in the Christian sense but they are very rare--most of the time as Mr. Green said what you have is one form or another of "energy vampire."

One thing that I have also experienced is what I can best describe as my negative emotiones, personified... like, in more meditative states, I have met my fear/anger/hatred and imagined it like it is an entity. I suppose if we can talk to our higher selves it stands to reason that you can talk to your lower self, too.

How can you tell the difference between a demon and a non demon? I've always trusted my heart when it came to this sort of thing. Sometimes it's blatantly obvious in the sense I can feel this icky almost overwhelming evil presence other times it's much more subtle.

This is the thing I'm very cautious about. I've known all my life this sort of thing exists but I don't want to invite un welcomed demons / energies what have you into my life. How can I start on a good foundation then build from there. I want to do this informed rather then jump head first.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

I know green is the colour of the heart chakra but Ive never heard of green entities as such. Green aliens yes but astral entities that are green are definatly a new one for me.

You feel you have all the tools but you need to know how to use them? With what aim, what is your aim? Its strange that you wish to contact these things, most end up contacting them by mistakes and errors and then wish theyd never bothered. Are you saying you actually wish to contact astral entities?

Not really interested into contacting entities, I prefer to stay away from that. Really I'm curious to see what it's all about.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

This is the thing I'm very cautious about. I've known all my life this sort of thing exists but I don't want to invite un welcomed demons / energies what have you into my life. How can I start on a good foundation then build from there. I want to do this informed rather then jump head first.

To be truthful I dont think we can ever know, Im sure these things can be very manipulative to get what they want. They can appear as the most divine beings when really they are not. Ive had such lovely encounters with them, full of total love that brough tears to my eyes, yet why do I still feel something is not right? Ive merged with these entites, become one, yes its hard to explain but I have become one with them in a love you'd be stupid to leave yet I have left it. Ive rejected it and said no because no matter how divine they appeared to me, and how perfect our mergers felt, something was not right. Some part of it was needy, leechy and corrupt.

Do any of you remember the scene in that Star Trek movie where Voyager came back to find the creator? In the last few scenes those two crew members merged into voyager...? That is what it was like for me with these entities, exactly like that, except something was just not right.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You seem to be beating around the bush but from what I can understand from what little hints I've gotten is it's kinda what I understand as the spiritual plane? This is purely coming from my own understanding and it may be untrained and ill informed.

I've heard about astral travel for so many years and stayed away from it but I feel like I'm ready to start exploring this. I'll ask you a direct question, what is astral travel and how can one tap into it? Or should I go pick up some books? Where does one start?

Edit:
After reading a bit into this I understand that this is a big question and it is not easily answered, so I apologize. It seems the best way to find these answers out is to start digging my self, which seems to be the case with most things. Thank you for your time.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

How can you tell the difference between a demon and a non demon? I've always trusted my heart when it came to this sort of thing. Sometimes it's blatantly obvious in the sense I can feel this icky almost overwhelming evil presence other times it's much more subtle.

To an extent, I don't think it matters.

Hoever I think that non-demons or "inner demons" simply play upon emotions that you already have, especailly repressed ones, wheras real demons, like "meth demons" or "ssri demons" attempt to push the person into thoughts or actions that are not normal for them.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Ive always read and thought the chakras need to be shut off or maybe slowed down even after meditating. I could not possibly walk around when they are all open, Id feel like I did when I first started meditating, like I was on drugs or something, all floaty and in a world of my own. Ive never taken drugs but i imagine its a lot like I felt when I first opened my chakras.

Yes, I can understand that feeling. I ground myself afterwards, or when I feel the need, and do this by eating, focusing on mundane life stuff and talking with people about anything normal.

Although many times I simply accept that state of awareness when you feel about 10 feet tall and a mile around, lol. And in those times I walk, observe the beauty and energy all around, and share the energy with everything you touch energetically.

I think the old concept of shutting them down was based solely in the Control Mechanism of Fear, it's BS mate. You don't have to close them down, they will automatically adjust anyway over a little bit of time.

I can understand if we are in complete control of them and they are in total balance with each other but most people havent reached this point. Plus I knew things were around me, especially at work if my chakras were blasting away I just knew entities were there following me. I read that to keep your crown chakra open is like having a very bright beacon shining out of your head shouting "hey free energy here" or "my aura is up for rent, come in".

You know, when you Shine it attracts things. This is normal, just like the old Japanese fsherman using lanterns to attract the fish they wanted and also got what they didn't want.

Yes, people have had this easy information kept from them which is why they may not seem able or ready to manipulate their chakras themselves.

No fear, is the more effective way to go about your day. Emanating loving energy will effect everything near you, even those you are worried will come to feed off you.

Yes, the bright beacon of light above you, it can also be used to indicate someone not to mess with. I useit to prevent magpies attacking me in their mating season and it works brilliantly, lol.

Plus I cant stand my 3rd eye open without my control it becomes too much. Entities see it as an open door to invade my space and send me stuff I cant really understand or deal with. Why do I need to see scary demonic faces looking at me? Once I had a face that changed into about 7 different faces one after the other , each face just as horrible as the last.

You will notice when an entity wants to communicate something to you through the Brow Chakra, you will feel a tension above the level of your eyes.. the strength of it indicates the power and importance of the message or sight.

You are so lucky to have had the face morphing in front of you like that! Really. It was trying to assist you with something in your growth. When you first saw it's scary visage, you felt fear, and so it then morphed into more scarier things, yes? It was trying to get you to move through Fear and into Awe at what it was doing, which then would lead you to this understanding of it.

What use would I gain from keeping this open all the time? Plus it hurts when this chakra is open and it gives me headaches and I really do see it as a doorway for astrals to gain access.

Those headaches are energy blocks within you, possibly created from trying to shut out all the external imaging (?), and not flowing the energy through the chakra to release it.

I must admit recently Ive really tryed to remove all fear of this chakra.(3rd eye) I got to thinking that maybe my fear of what I had seen was stopping me seeing the good things. I expected demonic entities so maybe I attracted them, since loosing the fear i do still see them but instead stare back at them and say "what do you want?" rather than jump at the sight of them. Maybe they will go soon Im not sure.

Excellent. Soon enough you will come to an understanding that these 'negative entities' are not evil, they are only souls choosing a different experience to you. Seeing them clearly is a bonus because you can work with them on multiple levels to assist them and yourself towards greater clarity and health.

I have tryed taking in white healing light through my crown and it is a very good technique. You can actually feel it go through the crown and flow into all your energy points and cleanse them and give them re newed energy. I too would definatly recommend this.

Great to hear my friend. Please share this simple method with all those who are interested. It is the perfect place to begin meditations, to start your journeys, to feel your own power within, to clear the mind of dross, etc. Use it for everything.

Thank you so much for sharing with me Mr Green.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

It's nice to read knowledgeable posts like this, asmeone2; should be very helpful to all!

Here's a related post I submitted, with a bit of humour:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Also, bringing in the White Light is wonderful, but knowing how to use it is paramount: few understand this. It is Both a Shielding and Repelling force, which one must learn to embody to command effectively. I've used it for almost 4 decades now, and it is indispensible. Embody, key word. Also, one may utilize The Brilliance as more effective Substance-Force-Energy, in place of the WL. A bit more difficult to grasp, think of it as 'glass' or clear light. It is the Invisible, or #13, or Alpha & Omega Energy(s).

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join