It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic attack/astral abuse through the chakras

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

Im going to go out on a limb here and say that I think your journey is FAR from over or completed. I also must agree with LoneGunMan that the Bible has become your crutch while your mind rests from its curious wonderment's.

As always, only take what resonates with you....

First off....we cant tell the future and I dont think there are true prophets....why?? Because time and space are changeable. What would happen if the 144,000 all stood up at the end of the Bible story and said 'nope, we arent going anywhere' or the men that 'Had' to kill Jesus for the will of 'gods' demand decided they were better then that and refused to kill the man? We must except that people's minds are malleable, so astrology is somewhat trying to play a god figure by all means. So yeah, it is a misleading practice. BUT-----to synchronize with the true movements of the cosmos just because your looking for order, for a synch to be ONE with the divine who emanated into all that you see....is one of the most beautiful practices I have ever found or witnessed. I dont try to tell futures or horoscopes.,....but WOW is it wild to see AFTER I have observed a particular NEAT alignment in the cosmos how life or the environment around me seems to of been following a similar order to the cosmos.

Astrology and Astronomy usually show different placements for the sun and planets....and Astronomy is only observing....not predicting. Like I said before, I believe the 'observer' makes all of the difference for the energies.

So since you felt that your practice was bringing darkness to your life....you went back to the Bible. From the bottom of my heart and soul, I tell you, God is not jealous. You have to realize, God gave everything of nature to us, for us....even the stars as signs. The fearful demanding god of the OT is not the divine emanator!

We are not meant to worship the sun or stars or whatever....but we are to synchronize with everything that was left to our sight. I say worship absolutely nothing, but observe everything. I dont find the Infinite Creator as something demanding worship or something that will intervene here and save the day in some supernatural way. God doesnt intervene...and all those stories of wrathful intervention.....then I tell you....dont shrug off the ideas of wise aliens too fast.

Remember, God and Divine go together. Ask yourself when reading the Bible....is this a divine act? What is divine? What makes God god....and us us, what does divine nature mean? I found that it does not mean jealous, prideful, hopeless, heartless, revengeful, greedy or chaotic.

Love conquers ALL things. Nothing can conquer love.

Now lets look at the meaning of love in the Bible (NT).

Love is patients, love is kind, love does not envy, love does not boast, love is not proud, love is not rude, love always trusts, love always hopes, love never fails.

This is a start, for showing how different divine nature is from the nature of the OT god.

When you look at children with their mothers (loving healthy relationships) ask yourself how hard it would be for that mother to one day stop loving their child because that child grows up with a nature that rebels. Can that child ever do anything bad enough that the parents will stop loving that child? Will that mother ever completely loose hope for that child?

These are the natures one must seek and observe to learn how God has left us the divine nature here for us to find....so we can then know Thee's true nature and then know our truest nature and what we are capable of (my body is your body-the father and I are one). I do fear for the ones that are awaiting the vengeful jealous god....because there is much proof of Near Death Experiences that we seem to be 'as gods' making/creating our own heaven. I find that this is the time to not be following the crowds and be questioning any material object that humans call 'divine'. The divine can only dwell in something that holds life.

Food for thought
LV

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

WOW! All I can say is....All of your replies to what I posted are nothing but silly opinions to me. I lived it..I experienced it...I saw it respond to Jesus's name. Have you ever studied astrology? Do you know anything other then your Sunday newspaper BS? I wrote on this topic because I have been spiritually attacked and that's what this topic is about. I mentioned that I was a astrologer for 30 years because I want others to know that my opinions are not based on a Sunday Church school perspective. I was deceived thinking that what was appearing to me was good...But what I saw, heard and experienced wasn't good. None of these silly responses and opinions are going to change what I believe now. Your responses may have had a impact on me before....BUT now I know the truth. I also know astrology is true and nothing will change that either.
So believe what you want..keep being deceived and spiritual blind it makes absolutely NO difference to me.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

You have taken things the wrong way..you shared an experience and I shared my experiences...

What I am saying that doing astrology, attempting to predict or fortell...can in itself create negative energies.

When one 'only' observes, there is no door for negative energies. Even in only observing...the positive energy see's itself, noticing itself...tis a beautiful practice, as I earlier said.

I feel mabey my post upset, I truly mean no such thing...

My best to ya
LV

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

My apologies for my offense..BUT I repeat I lived it..I saw it...I heard it... and I experienced it responding to the name of Jesus. I have one of those experiences on tape to remind me it was NOT my imagination. I didn't "REALLY" believe the bible for 43 years until these last few experiences I had. I believed at the time those manifestations were GOOD, a sign, a blessing, a special message to me... So saying that it is a reflection of my perspective or consciousness is thrown out the window...I came to realize REAL FAST it was not GOOD but very EVIL! I will not go backwards..I will not be deceived anymore and I will never Change my mind. No amount of new age esoteric knowledge, no amount of silly arguments or discussions will deceive me again. I now have to burn all my astrology books in which I have boxes of, and it is really difficult for me..But I must do it.
I pray everyday for protection from the Lord and Messiah. I have to say through much praying and asking for forgiveness the attacks have subsided greatly.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08
I believed at the time those manifestations were GOOD, a sign, a blessing, a special message to me... So saying that it is a reflection of my perspective or consciousness is thrown out the window...I came to realize REAL FAST it was not GOOD but very EVIL! I will not go backwards..I will not be deceived anymore and I will never Change my mind. No amount of new age esoteric knowledge, no amount of silly arguments or discussions will deceive me again. I now have to burn all my astrology books in which I have boxes of, and it is really difficult for me..But I must do it.
I pray everyday for protection from the Lord and Messiah. I have to say through much praying and asking for forgiveness the attacks have subsided greatly.

What you experienced has a few explanations, but I think the one in your case is that of the guardian. Not everyone is ready for the sojourn and there are guardians that will scare you away if you are not ready. It is the natural way of the path. If you are not ready and gain too much knowingness you will be scared away. If you are a spiritual warrior you will push through for Love and truth.

Please don't try and scare others that do not have the fear based dogma.

You then state you will not go backwards but in the same breath talk about burning books? This I am highly offended. Do you have any idea how much real spiritual ground we have lost from Christians burning books and destroying knowledge? Thousands of years of gain were lost...thousands.

All because of competition and fear from the ignorant. Shame on you fro thinking of burning books. If you want one to burn I could borrow a "King James Bible" that is full of control and dogma you could start with.

You know back in "The burning times" the Christians if faced with a town they didnt know who the "Local wise one/Witch" was they would state "Kill them all and let God sort them out" Then they would kill everyone in the village believing the Christians would go to heaven as God sorted.

Good times.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I understand your experience was real to you, I never said there cant be power in a name. I have found myself on my knees several times, due to the name of Jesus. My kneeling wasnt in worship...it was in honor of his rightous loving act that humbled me enough to make me fall to my knees.

The tough thing about experiences.....if we really get down to it, is SOO many have different experiences. It would make it easier if all NDE saw Jesus waiting on them....but they dont, some men actually see a woman figure waiting on them. I have witnessed the power of the name of Jesus through my mother's NDE.

But you have called my thoughts silly ones ....your thoughts are nothing more also...opinions (Ill refrain from calling them silly). You say I am being deceived ect....Friend, those kinda words show a defensive character....if your so sure, you should not be in such defense. I felt no need to call your experiences silly or deceptive....because I dont need to use negative words. We use words like that to make ourselves feel better, when we can make someone else stand out as silly...then we feel it makes us look less silly. So Ill end with where I began...

your journey is far from over....

Peace to you
LV

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

And about forgiveness...if your honest when focusing on what you want to forgive yourself for...then it does not need repeated. Repeating the same moment for forgiveness may show that you aren't absolute in forgiving yourself. You can ask for forgiveness, but we must forgive ourselves also. It seems as though you see your past as awful things you've done. Well if you learned from them....then those past actions actually got you somewhere didnt they....to an awareness....mabey you would of not been able to reach where you are now without your past experiences. Nothing is a mistake if we learn from it. Forgiveness is awareness, honest awareness.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yeah, I have some problems with this, I don't even try to stop them anymore. I accept the war for what it is. I was married to a lower being for 13 years...3.5 living together, and this thing won't give up. I figured it would be a hot adventure, and it was to be sure...

She likes to appear in the form of my current wife sometimes and make me watch while she abuses my infant son. One sick b, that's for sure.

Back in the 90s they used to serve me human flesh to eat or cut off my genitalia and put them in my mouth, while still alive. Is this type of thing normal behavior?

I think it may have been sent by a demon named adda ussei, has anyone ever heard of this one?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I m glad your attacks have subsided. This is all we want isnt it during a phase of astral attacks..we just want them to go! If you feel giving up astrology will help then who are we to say dont. I have given up many things to try and get rid of astral abuse, then taken up different things and sometimes gone back to what I did at the start. Maybe dont burn your books just lock them away, how many times do we throw things out and then desperatly wish later on we hadnt.

I often ask Archangel Micheal for help when things get really bad. I know many others who do too.

Have you tried contacting your higher self for guidance on this? There is nothing the higher self will not tell you, once I was beside myself, I couldnt take anymore I just wanted this all to end, I just wanted to know what I was to do, I had become so open to attack I could go no lower. I desperatly cryed out to my higher self to help me. With that my higherself actually apppeared in my minds eye and held a hand out in help. the message I got was no matter what we are always watched and protected from a higher level.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

I dont understand, are you saying your relatives get possesed by lower astrals?

And no the other part does not seem normal behaviour to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

No, These are lucid dreams I have had in the past. I suppose I did leave that out, but I didn't think anyone would think this was happening in the physical sense.

It's a bit difficult to explain, I only intended to point out that I have definately been attacked by something, only twice while awake. The attacks were ridiculous displays of horror...a bit over the top to be honest, which, oddly enough, makes them easier to handle.

I haven't been able to determine, however, the source, whether its someone I've known (know) doing this, or something more bizarre.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn

No, These are lucid dreams I have had in the past. I suppose I did leave that out, but I didn't think anyone would think this was happening in the physical sense.

Yes lucid dreams do seem to be an area for attacks. Lucid dreams are I think (many on here know much more about this than me, but lucidity does seem to be a pre cursor to travel) the stage before astral travel and yes Ive had many strange experiences in that state. Again it comes back to controlling fear and becoming aware you are actually in a lucid state. When we become aware then this is the point we can take charge of these dreams and decide we want to leave them or change them.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

I m glad your attacks have subsided. This is all we want isnt it during a phase of astral attacks..we just want them to go! If you feel giving up astrology will help then who are we to say dont. I have given up many things to try and get rid of astral abuse, then taken up different things and sometimes gone back to what I did at the start. Maybe dont burn your books just lock them away, how many times do we throw things out and then desperatly wish later on we hadnt.

I often ask Archangel Micheal for help when things get really bad. I know many others who do too.

Have you tried contacting your higher self for guidance on this? There is nothing the higher self will not tell you, once I was beside myself, I couldnt take anymore I just wanted this all to end, I just wanted to know what I was to do, I had become so open to attack I could go no lower. I desperatly cryed out to my higher self to help me. With that my higherself actually apppeared in my minds eye and held a hand out in help. the message I got was no matter what we are always watched and protected from a higher level.

Thank you Mr Green for your understanding and defense, I appreciate your words..
Here is a repost I wrote on another posting..It sums up how I feel
God Bless!

posted on 20-4-2009 @ 01:33 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

QUESTION:
I also want to ask a question to all those that write a post on every topic under ATS they don't believe in a God or Christ and what idiots people are to believe in religion.
Why do the Illuminati and freemason's worship Lucifer?
Mind you these are the same people behind all our money, all our politicians, all our institutions, behind all those that control the media...This is not some little cult in someones basement in Ohio..these are the most powerful people in the world and they control every aspect of your life.. You people never say a word about them yet they control your whole life...
BUT say there is a God, or that Christ died as a ransom to free your soul and you laugh, ridicule and are blasphemous against the creator of all?
But world leaders go to Bohemian Grove to do mock (wink wink) sacrifices of children to Moloch (a owl) and not a word from you as you attack people who believe in the creator of all??? I find this very very strange.
You believe in the supernatural, demons, ghosts, aliens, paganism, astrology and everything else under the sun but you don't believe in a creator of the universe? The bible and other apocryphal books are filled with the most supernatural events ever recorded..spirits...demons..miracles..giants..the supernatural...yet you been led to equate religion to church ladies, crosses, Jesus pins and satanic pedophiles dressed up as priests because that's what the NWO wants. And you are falling for it.
You would rather believe world leaders that tell you through their (social engineering) institutions, media that there in no God as they sacrifice children to Lucifer..COME ON.. Those that write there is no religion your not very bright. All this NWO crap has already been written in prophecy..and we that have read the prophecy know how the story ends..Read Revelation!

I want to point out that Jesus said in the end days it would be as the days of Noah..What was significant about that time? The Nephilim (fallen angels) were on the earth in those days..and now we are seeing them manifesting again.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 (New International Version)

13For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Ephesians 6:12 states:

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

2 Timothy 3:2
Difficult Times Will Come”

1 But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
2 For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy,
3 unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good,
4 treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
5 holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these.
6 For among them are those who enter into households and captivate weak women weighed down with sins, led on by various impulses,
7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the faith.
9 But they will not make further progress; for their folly will be obvious to all, just as Jannes’s and Jambres’s folly was also.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I also want to ask a question to all those that write a post on every topic under ATS they don't believe in a God or Christ and what idiots people are to believe in religion.

It is for them to believe in what they wish. Earth is a free will planet and this is why you find people post this.

Why do the Illuminati and freemason's worship Lucifer?

yes there are links but other than this I cant comment.

BUT say there is a God, or that Christ died as a ransom to free your soul and you laugh, ridicule and are blasphemous against the creator of all?

Only if you allow this. Stand firm in your belief and if it is your total belief to the very soul of you what does it matter what others say? People laugh at me all the time, just laugh with them. I once recieved a spiritual message when I felt very lost and uptight, the message was "try to not take yourself too seriously, dont take this too seriously." Having confidence in ones belief with a relaxed mind is such a powerful calming and healing energy.

If you find yourself manifesting anger inside and pain when you see people post anti god messages, just stand back and observe it, dont judge and dont analyse. Just let their views pass through you, remove the view from the person, that way its no longer a personal attack on your beliefs. Do this and you remove the negativity and anger from their words and they no longer have any effect on you and your self. Remember you can not change others ideas and beliefs but you can change the way you react and how it makes you feel.

and not a word from you as you attack people who believe in the creator of all??? I find this very very strange.
You believe in the supernatural, demons, ghosts, aliens, paganism, astrology and everything else under the sun but you don't believe in a creator of the universe?

I agree, people can not believe in demons, spirits and fallen ones without believing in a creator.

Those that write there is no religion your not very bright. All this NWO crap has already been written in prophecy..and we that have read the prophecy know how the story ends..Read Revelation!

I have found recently, in the past year following my awakening that I dont really relate to religion as such any more. For me it has become far more important to be spiritual and at one with my creator than follow any one religion. When I meditate well I connect to my source, its presence is so loving words can not begin to describe it, for me religion blocks this connection to a degree but I still think at its heart and origins the ORIGINAL message of all religions are spiritual. After thousands of years the original message gets hidden and changed so much. I am not anti religion one bit, I know it plays a very important role in many peoples lives but for me I still feel and connect to the creator without a religion in name.

I want to point out that Jesus said in the end days it would be as the days of Noah..What was significant about that time? The Nephilim (fallen angels) were on the earth in those days..and now we are seeing them manifesting again.

Im sure your right. Something is manifesting within those who maybe are unaware of what they are connecting to. ive connected to the false light, its very manipulative and at first does seem so bright, then over time its light fades and becomes a manifestation of the dark within. Deep down those who have let this false light in KNOW its the false light after a while. They know because it becomes a demanding light, one that starts to hurt and destroy spirit. the true light loves unconditionally and never hurts or causes pain. Remember true unconditional love from our creator will never cause pain.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I have found recently, in the past year following my awakening that I dont really relate to religion as such any more. For me it has become far more important to be spiritual and at one with my creator than follow any one religion. When I meditate well I connect to my source, its presence is so loving words can not begin to describe it, for me religion blocks this connection to a degree but I still think at its heart and origins the ORIGINAL message of all religions are spiritual. After thousands of years the original message gets hidden and changed so much. I am not anti religion one bit, I know it plays a very important role in many peoples lives but for me I still feel and connect to the creator without a religion in name.

Fantastic post! I especially liked this part I quoted. It is not the path but the destination all paths are different, it is the source that matters, not he language.

You are such an enlightened person.

I dont know why so many get to a certain point and then become afraid of who they are and fall back on religious dogma. It is so freeing to be on your own path.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga

The Inner Silence, the Place of Stillness, is merely the Entry or First Stage, of Three Sovereign Stages.

The Single Eye of Knowing ALights in the Second Stage (not the 3rd eye).
Here, Knowing Accrues.

The Third Stage, very difficult to Reach or Attain, is the Golden Spheroid of the SoulSelf, the Power Made Manifest In Truth, Tripled Down into the 3rd plane. This the lower & Higher Pole Aspects of the Staff of Life, which enable the Rod of Power to Enflame Alive, and is the Power (lower) and Truth (Higher) of your very Soul. Here you may Draw Forth All that you Need, and All run Before this Will Enflamed, the FlameWord Made Flesh.

What is the time felt between each of these stages? You see I saw a blue eye over a year ago and I just dont seem to be able to progress from the wonder of actually seeing this pulsating blue eye. When I saw it I thought lots would happen and Id progress well but really I dont think Ive moved on all that much from this eye, and I have never seen it again either.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

It is different for each person, all who are at different spiritual evolutional stages/levels.

This Single Eye at the Center is many things, but one aspect which should be paid attention to is, It is a Manifestation of a Gift from your SoulSelf, in an action called Tripled Down. Your SoulSelf is Watching you at All times...Each person (you, etc.) place blockages before It's Being-Presence, which makes It's communications difficult to hear (like in the roaring winds and flashing waves of a Storm...for this is what life is: the Storm).

To get past this stage, you must have Right Action, which is not easily understood:

"No curtain hides from view the spheres Elysian,
Save these poor shells of half transparent dust;
While all that blinds the spiritual vision
Is pride and hate and lust."

(Anon.)

Reading this will avail little; Understanding it, will push you into the Heights, from whence the Inner Sacred Chamber will Alight, of It's own, when either you, or It, is ready. It is the Trip Up the Mountain, be ever certain....you will feel the Abyss below as you Climb.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Originally posted by SS,Naga

"No curtain hides from view the spheres Elysian,
Save these poor shells of half transparent dust;
While all that blinds the spiritual vision
Is pride and hate and lust."

(Anon.)

This SS Naga is a very powerful quote, I thank you for it. I realize all that stops me...is me.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Green.

I just sat through my first Chakra Meditation session.

Before this I had only done short sessions of pineal gland meditation, basically going straight for the crown chakra without knowing it. I could never keep it up for more than a few minutes but it left me feeling peaceful.

Then psycho81's thread inspired me towards Chakra Meditation.
So I started with my root chakra and after a few minutes I found the focus and my body went limp. My head tilted back and my breathing turned shallow and after a few minutes no matter how hard I focused I felt no change in state.
I moved up to my sacral chakra and quickly to my solar plexus but felt no change. This was just me being impatient so I moved back to my sacral and it hit me, another wave of energy that sent me limp but I was able to maintain focus. I decided I'd dived deep enough and needed a break.

After 10 minutes I closed my sacral and moved down to the root. I closed it by focusing energy moving in the opposite direction to which I started.
I had not read about closing chakras and didn't plan on doing it. However it felt wrong to simply focus my flow back out the root chakra without being satisfied that I had closed both sacral and root. After reading this thread, I'm glad I did.
I took me a minute to be able to open my eyes.

I then stumbled upon this thread and one which you are probably very familiar with, "Life on the other side of the fence". I read about your interaction with Drakiir, Darcon and psyhco81. It seemed like you were just blooming into meditation. Had I not read about the negativity behind HCR I may have felt joy and excitement upon reading it, instead it was foreboding.

After reading the OP and some more of this thread, I think I see where it got you. Was the radiance one of the 'new age' techniques you are warning us about? Was it the interaction in "Life on the other side of the fence" that sent you down the negative path?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Well it is completely beyond belief that anyone will undertake what is a form of altering the body from mail order books or articles on the internet. Even if modern science never ever finds chakras they have some can of spiritual reality.

To just "open up2 is the equivalent of DIY surgery on your thorax.

Find a reputable group or individual and learn from them.

T

PS funny but the notion of 7 chakras is not universal - Tibetan Buddism certainly doesn't nor do all indian Tantric schools.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join