It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic attack/astral abuse through the chakras

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
"Do not think you have been forgotten or have become lost, you are not lost or forgotten you are just wandering as we all are, wandering until we reach home. "

thank you.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KotovSyndrome
"Do not think you have been forgotten or have become lost, you are not lost or forgotten you are just wandering as we all are, wandering until we reach home. "

thank you.

No thank you, your post was very inspiring and has made me think alot, and others too judging from the replies.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by KotovSyndrome

Realize that you are only fighting yourself.

I don't mean that in a rhetorical way, I mean that in a very real & grounded way. It's an easy statement that carries a lot of substance & truth. Find how this "thing" reflects yourself, and correct it in whatever manner you are able to. Changing the holographic fractal of yourself, within yourself, changes it everywhere in the universe. Change it in the right way, and you just phased out of your attack.

it took me a while to understand the message, even though its really all very simple now that i look at it again.

every single waking moment for an entire year has been spent trying to deal with this "attack". no sleep, no fun, no personal time, no breaks, most of my time was spent trying to deal with this stupid thing. but for a time, today, it stopped.

whatever i'm doing its back again, although not as important...but i think i know what to do to end this.

thank you.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

You're welcome. That's good that you're making some progress. Just remember, you don't want to "defeat" your adversary necessarily, you want to transcend it. From there "winning" or "losing" becomes a choice, not something to strive for. Light it up...

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

You're welcome. That's good that you're making some progress. Just remember, you don't want to "defeat" your adversary necessarily, you want to transcend it. From there "winning" or "losing" becomes a choice, not something to strive for. Light it up...

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Shakesbeer]

Hi thanks shakesbeer for that. This is something you have often told me to do.

I whont go into details but over the past week Ive had severe attacks really bad, the worst Ive ever had. I dont want to say on line as it may frighten others but after that terrifying experience I have just totally accepted all this, Ive stopped fighting it and just surrendered. Your right we can NOT defeat this we have to transend it and winning and losing does become a choice.

I have put away all my light swords, shields, affirmations and totally accepted these astral visitors. I try to live in my now, the moment of no fear which if we find can truely set us free from the fear of these things. In our now we are safe, we have no past or future fear we just simply are total free spirit.

You say light up there shakes but Im tired of lighting up and fighting these things I really am. By totally accepting them and surrendering to them in my now they have no power anyway. Yes maybe light up but not in a defensive way.

thanks for your post.

EDIT Plus if in meditation we reach that point of complete stillness which has no past or future it is our point of pure existance, our spirit in its absolute aware conscious state of NOW, if we reach this point this is where we can speak to and hear our higher self and guides. It is from here in our inner realm we transend these entities I believe.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sad.

What someone believes has little to do with it: innocence and ignorance are synonymous.

Each are different: just because a gifted being like Shakesbeer has hopes for those less gifted, does not mean they can attain to such understanding. The Road leads through different paths for each, all to the Same Destination. Some will travel the longer ways; other's espy the shortcuts.

I can't believe this is still going on for some of you folks. You 'believe,' but do not know. Your Body is a Barrier Shield, locking you Tight into the lower Self. This has many purposes. For Warrior Spirits, it is a battlefield of incredible proportions. Cowards give up...Warriors accept defeat at their Death, not before. Tired has Nothing to do with it.

The Inner Silence, the Place of Stillness, is merely the Entry or First Stage, of Three Sovereign Stages.

The Single Eye of Knowing ALights in the Second Stage (not the 3rd eye).
Here, Knowing Accrues.

The Third Stage, very difficult to Reach or Attain, is the Golden Spheroid of the SoulSelf, the Power Made Manifest In Truth, Tripled Down into the 3rd plane. This the lower & Higher Pole Aspects of the Staff of Life, which enable the Rod of Power to Enflame Alive, and is the Power (lower) and Truth (Higher) of your very Soul. Here you may Draw Forth All that you Need, and All run Before this Will Enflamed, the FlameWord Made Flesh.

Now, get up off your arses and seek Within, instead of hanging around the Waystation of Stillness...Enter the Cistern.

I had someone doubt me once, and it made him mad when I said this was Real. He got mad, got to work, refused further help, and months later, contacted me back: "I have Lit the Golden Spheroid Within."

The Light of a Hundred Suns...before which None Can Stand. Your Power Source.

Your comrades lay scattered upon the rocky soil, and the birds of the heavens eat their seed. In the Stillness, the Waters of Life are to be Found.

Die like the masses, or Live like the One. This is Truth.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Okay 1st, don't confuse the expression "light it up" within the same context you where told over a year ago now. Think of it more associatively. "Lighting" something up could mean anything from lightening up your view of the concept, or turning up the brightness of your surroundings. Not to mention you appear to be taking that bit of advice, for a particular scenario and blanketing it over everything. I never told you do that, and you really only have really asked my advice (and taken it) a couple of times. In that amount of time, there's no way one will really understand how to shake attacks with true comprehension.

I'm sorry if you misunderstood the context to which I applied that original concept, or took it as a "fight everything" attitude as that is definitely not what I was hinting at. Especially in terms of things that shock, scare, intimidate, inhibit, or antagonize you "there".

Remember the law of attraction is always in effect, so too will it be evident in ones' "attacks". Hence the reason I advised Koto to search inwards and transcend. Whatever concepts entities use for their attacks are their by your own design, not theirs, they just exploit it to whatever degree you allow. That includes creating more channels of exploitation built off say for example, ones' own feelings of guilt. Which can turn into all kinds of anti-social behavior which could give rise to spite or depression which can also be used and so on...

So it's good you put down the swords & shield as I know I very very rarely advise people to manifest weapons as they're pretty much useless unless something is either; not conscious themselves, or is just humoring you to draw more of your energy. Or sometimes, weapons are the symbol you need to complete a concept, but that isn't that often at all & tends to be very person/context-specific/associated. Your own light is all you need, everything else is just "play"
If it's not play to you, that means something is playing with you instead more then likely.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN DEMONS, MALEVOLENT-ET's, or whatever other zaniness people like to blame things on! That is actually somewhat rare in a sense. This can simply mean beliefs that inhibit you are in your system due to programming by personal thoughts, societal view, dogma, friends, & family that you identify with somewhere still either consciously or subconsciously. Even when we perceivedly broken away from these groups, many will still have the physiological responses still programmed into us at a cellular level(I know you when what I mean). All of that plays a BIG factor in what you "see" while "traveling" as you're not using your actual eyes to see a damn thing that's for sure. So what creates "sight" in those realms? Consciousness. The same thing that will phase you out of any attack once you know about it & it's intention.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer and SS Naga

Thank you for your posts.

All I can do is follow my self with all this and only do what I am capable of at the time of an astral attack, I can do no more than that. To try and be or do something I am not ready for or have no knowledge of to me seems dangerous. All any body on this thread can do is what they feel is right at the time. Others can tell us tales of this technique and that magical solution but if the individual is not ready then they are not ready.

Fear is an issue and one I will defeat. Whats to fear except fear itself anyway.

We must be happy, forget the lower astrals, give them no thought, no energy, surrender to their fear in your absolute now and watch them leave.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

If we can dare look deep enough Mr. Green, we can use the fear as a tool to for learning. I think fear is necessary and it is where we need to direct our attention. So many say 'let go of your fears'. Its not just letting go...its figuring them out, why do we fear what we fear...why dont others fear the exact same thing....can we be aware enough and brave enough to seek what that fear says about ourselves. Is it showing a need we have? A desire we seek and fear of not having that desire satisfied? The desires come in many packages, the desire can simply be a desire of knowing....so can that desire become content? We might be feeding our fears more then learning from them.

Just some thoughts...the attitude is there...the positive thoughts...

But do we ever really not fear? Would that make us numb? Does fear not keep us on our toes? I think its not about getting rid of our fears, but using them.

This is something I ponder on, considering the whole new age talk about shedding this and that...shedding fears is on the list along with ego and other things. But is it about shedding...or is it about using them to make us stronger and wiser about our self concepts and helping us use our worries efficiently.

Course it is late...and I can easily ramble...not sure if that makes all makes sense. Then again...what is sense....

uggg...it really comes down to each and their own, and honesty with ourselves, about ourselves....

I think you said something like fear wont control you...which I think is the key.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
WOW! what a amazing thread. I found this one of the most helpful postings I have seen here so far. It's a lot to read all the comments in one sitting. I fit every description and symptom, including a orb and flashing triangles that appeared in bedroom last Sept, I have it on video tape. Being a a astrologer for over 30 years I have returned to my Christian roots. The attacks have subsided to about 90% of what they were. I really thought I was losing it.
Although I have astral projections most of my teens and twenties, It was never on my own..but felt like I was being kidnapped out of my body. In my late twenties I started fighting it off. It really hit me again when I turned 42 and started reading the bible. Thats when it started materializing. Like I said I have it on film if anyone would like to see it.
All I can tell you is it was pounding in my ceiling and walls every night at approximately 3:00 in the morning until sunrise. It would immediately stop when I would say the name of Jesus. Then would proceed again about 5-10-15-20 minutes later. I started blasting religious programs all night long and praying.
As I said it is 90% better but it still lets me know it's here.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

Thank you, I have seen your video on ATS and on another forum I came across too. Its very interesting and i have not seen anything lke it before.

Recently I had a week of strong attacks, it actually felt as if "other" souls had gained access to my inner space. It was awful, terrifying infact and a sure road to maddness. It wasnt just voices in my head it was actual souls within my spirit aura?? I desperatly tryed to call out the Lords prayer and although I said some of it I found it very hard to remember in that situation. They said things to me but I dont want to go into details here, but they were not good, why would something of love and good do that to a person?
It actually felt like some sort of hive mind, I hated it and never want to experience it ever again.

Glad the thread is of help to you.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Hello Wideawake

May I ask if you still study astrology. I have found that just being an observer of astronomy , feeling the movements of the cosmos and not using them for horoscopes or predictions, seems to make great things happen in my life that would fall under the topics of 'phenomenal experiences'.

In quantum science, the double slit experiment shows that an 'observer' can make all the difference to how waves behave. We are all waves of sound and light within the void that always was and will always be (the nothing/void that is and will always be, the word and the eternal light). Being aware of the cosmos, the Universe becomes aware of you. Its like a double awakening and you can feel the Universe being aware of you right back.

Also, astronomy follows the true positions of the planets and sun. Most astrologist dont take into account that the sun actually goes through 13 signs. Many people dont even really know when the sun rose on their birth day due to the tropical zodiacs. Like this spring equinox, most astrologist say the sun was rising in Aries. But it has been rising in Pieces for some time now for spring equinox. The Bible talks about the water barer....I believe this to be the Aquarius (if there is any truth to be at all of it)...and the whelp that will come out of the line....I think this has to do with Leo. I think all the symbolism of 12 in the Bible have to do with the zodiac back then when there was only 12 signs. I think the OT holds truth with observing the phases of the moon after spring equinox because there is a time to synchronize, observe, renew, cleanse your mind and body, and offer your harvests and gives thanks for them. We see that the ancient cultures before the time of the OT that these days of our holy holidays were worshiped, but pertaining to their god or their belief. The same days kept getting renewed with a different tradition to suit each culture.

There are many paths, and mabey the Christian path is for you....I believe in the man Jesus...but I dont claim him as blood sacrifice for me. I actually read the Bible more then any other book, but I take it very differently then most. Im always a student and will never know nothing with any certainty.

From my experiences, one great time of energy I notice is the phase of the dark moon. I think the true observances, such as observing the true crescent moon, the true days and signs for equinoxes and solstices, the true positions of planets, brings us synchronicity that can came in handy.

I grew up thinking I was Virgo....but the sun really rose in Leo on my birth. I think signs can be a choice mabey, a sign we can bring here, with our mind complex, to help us learn about ourselves.

Just thoughts, sharing ideas always
My best to you and yours
LV

[edit on 22-4-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

You are a part of the 'One'...the power to embrace is your own...know in your mind, they have no power over you because you-the divine in you. You have to KNOW it. This is where faith comes in. These energies could be playing off of you somehow....some negative thoughts you need to deal with. Mabey a lower part of yourself trying to force you to show you that you must deal with something.

Just thoughts, as always...the negative attacks are new to me, I have never had one.

LV

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

You are a part of the 'One'...the power to embrace is your own...know in your mind, they have no power over you because you-the divine in you. You have to KNOW it. This is where faith comes in. LV

WOW LV!! When they spoke to me I cryed out how are you. they said we are Alison...I know an Alison and I thought no why would she be in my head. Then when I woke up I knew instantly they had said All is ONE. Your post is very similar that you say we are one too

yes we are all one but why come to me in this almost satanic way with a hive of 5 or 6 to prove it!!

All good stuff to think and meditate on for sure, thank you.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Now, get up off your arses and seek Within, instead of hanging around the Waystation of Stillness...Enter the Cistern.

Thank you Ss Naga, very interesting post as always. I know and I am trying, trying to enter the next stage and seek within. seeking within is all we can do your right. Your posts are very powerful . the way station of stillness is safe thats the problem many have, especially me as you all know.

I'll get there one day.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08
It really hit me again when I turned 42 and started reading the bible. Thats when it started materializing. Like I said I have it on film if anyone would like to see it.
All I can tell you is it was pounding in my ceiling and walls every night at approximately 3:00 in the morning until sunrise. It would immediately stop when I would say the name of Jesus. Then would proceed again about 5-10-15-20 minutes later. I started blasting religious programs all night long and praying.
As I said it is 90% better but it still lets me know it's here.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Wideawake08]

You were on the wrong track in the first place and never understood the destination. Then when going through the trials of "The Dark Night of the Soul" you failed. In that failure you fell back on a crutch the bible.

The Cistern is deep and scares those that are not ready. This is the way of being tempered before you enter. If one does not go though these life tribulations when trying to obtain the higher self you are not ready for the well. The well is deep and has no room for something like the bible that controls one through fear.

Fear is the killer of the higher self. It is the way the universe weeds out those that are not ready for the Cistern. My title says Tempered....then Keeper of the well. It is the meaning to my life as a sojourner to the higher self.

The Cistern awaits.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ffc2674e4da.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

What a beautiful picture, that is definatly a place to strive to reach.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thanks for your comments...
I started studying astrology when I was 12..I am now 43. I started casting charts when was in my late teens and progressively grew more advanced in the craft. I did it mostly for friends and family and many came to me for readings in which I never charged anyone. I must say many times throughout the years I became frightened at how true it was. I was baptized Catholic and although I loved the art of astrology I knew I it was forbidden. Throughout my life I have had many strange and things happen to me including a lot of bad luck. I had seizures when I was between the ages of 8 through 11 years old. I had astral projections throughout my teens and early twenties. I fought them off when I was in my mid twenties. Throughout my life I have been attacked spiritually, I have now come to the conclusion that I had been led to my knowledge by the lower dimensions.
Last year when I started reading the bible the attacks started materializing in the physical realm. I video taped it and posted it on youtube. In a few weeks I had over 4,000 hits and it was picked up by 5 other site. I eventually took it down with the exception of one site. It's to long of a story to get into here but if you are interested I will send the link.
The point I want to make is... although astrology is true there is a reason it is forbidden. Here is a edited posting I did on ATS on another post which explains my beliefs.
God, Jesus, Astrology, Illuminati, Ancient Babylon......

History shows us in ancient cultures throughout the world Mayans, Sumerians, Egyptians, Hindus, pharaohs, kings, queens, prophets, Presidents, Illuminati and those who hold power believed in astrology. Not Sunday morning newspaper or magazine astrology, but real astrological study, which is deep, profound, complicated and absolutely TRUE. The art is based on geometry, planetary angles energies, entities and gods

There are lower gods and deities and have been given dominion over humanity for a period of time... BUT they work under a astrological LAW.

There are many stories in the bible of those that lost the divine protection of God when they went to the oracles. The astrological law had no impact on them when they were under Gods protection once they went to the oracles and put their faith in the lower deities they lost it.
The Illuminati are rebuilding and resurrecting ancient Babylon with statues and monuments for the worshiping of the 12 lower gods. Paganism is forbidden in the Old Testament Moses as came down from the mountain and clearly stated in the first commandment "You shall have no other gods before Me"
That is why God forbids the knowledge of astrology..Through the ignorance of men they started to worship and communicate with the lower deities (fallen angels) and Transgressing the law.

Revelation clearly states that ancient Babylon will be resurrected and paganism would be openly practiced here again on earth and would that bring the wrath of God.

Throughout the Bible these gods are referred to as the hosts of heaven and for the pagan nations they became objects of worship. However, Israel was not to honor them with such worship:
(Deut. 4:19-20)
And when you look up to the heavens and see the sun, the moon, and the stars, all the host of heaven, do not be led astray and bow down to them and serve them, things that the Lord your God has allotted to all the peoples everywhere under heaven. But the Lord has taken you and brought you out of the iron-smelter, out of Egypt, to become a people of his very own possession, as you are now.
Jesus paid the ransom for your soul that it should break the yoke of the astrological law. Through the belief in Christ and grace of God that you may be released.
Jesus said "I am not of this world and I didn't come to destroy the Law but to fulfill it" (meaning the completion)
Jesus teachings are to have forgiveness and love for your enemy, turn thy cheek do not retaliate for you are receiving punishment for previous incarnations. Live in truth, love charity, goodness and light. When you follow the teachings of Christ you are breaking the yoke of the astrological law.. . Satan wants to keep you bound here for he is the accuser of man.
Nobody will enter the kingdom of God but by the belief and teachings of Christ. The messages of Christ's teaching are your salvation out of this solar plane and out of the hell of damnation. Under the old law No soul would have been allowed entry in, to defile the kingdom of heaven unless he had reached perfection....BUT No man had ever reached that perfection...For every man had sin.. BUT JESUS had no sin and and he completed the state of perfection and paid a ransom for you to be free from the astrological law through his death. Jesus said "I am not of this world and I didn't come to destroy the LAW but to fulfill it" (meaning the completion)

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I fit every description and symptom, including a orb and flashing triangles that appeared in bedroom last Sept, I have it on video tape.

I understand you saying you have similar symptoms but when I watch your video I dont sense its astral/psychic abuse towards you. Why do you think these lights/triangles are abusive?

Thanks

Edit: Oh you just did above, many many thanks for this very interesting post

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread436809
(Deut. 4:19-20)
And when you look up to the heavens and see the sun, the moon, and the stars, all the host of heaven, do not be led astray and bow down to them and serve them, things that the Lord your God has allotted to all the peoples everywhere under heaven. But the Lord has taken you and brought you out of the iron-smelter, out of Egypt, to become a people of his very own possession, as you are now.

This is a control mechanism. The Catholic church wanted to make the people powerless and the Pope aka the Roman leaders all powerful. When they are talking about bowing down and serving the stars they are not talking about astrology, they are talking about the Pagan Gods. The Pagan Gods are but different aspects of the one creator. you are just not understanding the game. The Roman Catholic Church twisted the Christian movement into something that could be used to control the people.

Jesus said "I am not of this world and I didn't come to destroy the Law but to fulfill it" (meaning the completion)
Jesus teachings are to have forgiveness and love for your enemy, turn thy cheek do not retaliate for you are receiving punishment for previous incarnations. Live in truth, love charity, goodness and light. When you follow the teachings of Christ you are breaking the yoke of the astrological law.. . Satan wants to keep you bound here for he is the accuser of man.

Christ was crucified for practicing Witchcraft. Not for your sins.

Nobody will enter the kingdom of God but by the belief and teachings of Christ. The messages of Christ's teaching are your salvation out of this solar plane and out of the hell of damnation. Under the old law No soul would have been allowed entry in, to defile the kingdom of heaven unless he had reached perfection....BUT No man had ever reached that perfection...For every man had sin.. BUT JESUS had no sin and and he completed the state of perfection and paid a ransom for you to be free from the astrological law through his death. Jesus said "I am not of this world and I didn't come to destroy the LAW but to fulfill it" (meaning the completion)

The use of hell in the Roman Christian movement is all about using fear to control the free will of man. If you are being control by fear you are being control by the butcher being prepared for the slaughter of free will.

Free will is a gift from God.

Two woman were crossing a bridge when they see a man whipping and abusing his flock of sheep. He was using fear to drive them foreword and not love and compassion.

One of the woman said to the man: "What kind of shepherd are you? Why are you treating your flock that way?"

He said: "I am not the Shepherd lady, I am the butcher"

Personally I will not be led by the butcher, god gave my truth from within not from a book of control. My law?

Harm none. This includes yourself. Nothing else needs to be said except and it harm none do what you will.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Wideawake08]

[edit on 23-4-2009 by LoneGunMan]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join