It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic attack/astral abuse through the chakras

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Now thats progress
The mind and its constant chatter, future fear projections and past memories are what I fight on a conscious level everyday, some days are easier than others and I must admit i do catch myself being trapped in mind .

Up to a certain point, we always get thoughts that start with "I", but when we become aware of the game, it becomes "YOU", because the entities of the AP know that you know! When telepathic communications start with the source, the only way to differentiate between that one and the one manipulated by the AP is this: if it flatters the ego, it's certainly from the entities of the astral plane. If not, it's from your source. The line is very fine, so you need a lot of discernment to differentiate them.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by teklordz

Definitely a fine line to walk, let's not forget self empowerment will boost ones sense of identity which can be synonymous with ego but is not necessarily "bad" as "I" or "you" is still a vital part of the whole or "us".

Another level of "check" is influence. What does the "message" incline you to do? That is how any guidance you might receive informs you of what's going on and what your actions should be. If it suggest manipulation, destruction, subversion, etc & comes with a sense of fear (not urgency) it's probably not the source you want to listen to.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This is a very cool clip by researcher and psychologist Stanley Krippner Phd. who's done some fascinating work with dreams & dream telepathy that is sighted widely. Here he is talking with Grateful Dead drummer Mickey Hart. Maybe this will help others see that there is much more to the dream state then trickery and high jinks.

Here's Dr. Krippner talking about the concept of "the other" in relation to us actually all being one & entangled.

Here he is talking about Shamanistic healing & other mystic function through out human society and culture

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by Mr Green

That "chatter" tends to come from subconscious programming more often then not. As our conscious beliefs align with our subconscious & higher self that "chatter" goes away leaving you with more focus. Freeing your mind so to speak

The problem is turning the chatter off. I find meditation helps but then that as this thread has shown opens up all sorts of doors! Discernment is required without a doubt .

Meditation is an excellent way of filtering out the chatter, you just have to watch you dont let manipulative influences pretend to be the true inner voice. This is what I have found anyway.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
Wow, it's the light of illusion!

Parading as the Light of the Real.

Thankfully, I can walk out of the studio at will.

This movie is getting ugly, pretentious.

Maybe we don't need dreaming...?

***CLICK***

"who shut the lights off...?"

PS - That's why they call this a school.

F-

PSS - I forget, did they stone that fish guy? No, hung 'im between the
two criminals. Oh, the two holo beams. Gosh. two thieves...Hmmm
The Matter and the Astral worlds
"Light" and Dark

That one in the middle had it comming, liar. That soul lied to me.

End of parable.

So are you saying we dont need the astral plane? Sorry I dont fully understand this post. You could be saying we do need it because this is all a school? The fish? The one in the middle??

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

If I attempted to explain it, it would make less sense then it does now.

the [ether-ic]-Astral and the Physical are mates:

Together, they create the Sense of Being through Reflected Illusion of the High-Low Soul Duality, into what's known as Polarity.

Most 'think' (or are thought through, in the heavier sleeping states) that the etheric-astral realm is non-physical. It is a kind of interpenetraing physicality, which some handily recognize as some sort of 4th dimension with strange properties, just outside of measurement/analysis. It is this trickery of the senses that is called the Fall of Man (Luciferian state = Fall of Man): here is the riddle solved (not solved):

Matter = 'solid' (there is no 'solid' anywhere, merely focused force)
Astral = 'unsolid solid' ~ Bio-Etheric Matter.

In a tripled-down reflected imagining, here S/He is:

Black=astral :: white=physical

Further, here are the emanating expressions of the Inner Sun, minus the Higher-Low Causal staff of Life (the Cross): The Two Criminials (one a murderer, the other a thief), with the Liar in the middle (Two-Phase Force, at the Prime Archetype Level, High-Low):
Cave of Brahma
Please note, bottom pick: below are two (dual) discussing; above, is one unified (androgynous). Hint-hint.

Missing is the Octahedron (Diamond 3rd Phase):

UnCreate ~ Create is 3-Phased, 1 Shift Function: this is just another hint.
Work it out yourself, please: it is The Mystery.
I am not going to sit here and bite my tail in rapid circling motions...
or am I?

The Buddha's message: Trust No One: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

yeah meditation can help especially some kind of focused meditation works best because you can identify the "chatter" from your goal. More often then not we "hear" the same things talking at us all day: You're too fat, you're too skinny, you have to pay this bill, you need this much money, etc

When we identify those kinds of nagging concepts and alleviate at least the implied pressure on ourselves, that tends to have a "freeing" effect. Many people spend a lot of cognitive effort worrying or thinking about situations they just can't do anything about nor anymore preparation for. With that gone, it frees your consciousness to receive subconscious communication much more clearly.

Not to mention those same "worries" tend to be the very things (fear, jealous, greed, envy, anxiety, depression, anger, etc) that are the channels to malicious entities, in waking or dream life.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

yeah the "astrals" are very much the flip-side of this waking life or how you put it of "matter vs astral". That realm is outside of the dimension of time that we exist in while awake & does the time-space to space-time flip. What I find interesting is how conceptually there are layers of context which comprise & build to some of the "interaction points(as I call them)" on the astral plane where much wackiness ensues. It seems like consciousness is the key.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Okay I need some help. Before anyone asks, yes, I have gone to the doctors about my symptoms and they found...NOTHING. So here I am. For the passed few months I have been suffering from sever headaches, nausea, violent nightmares, loss of apatite and energy. Now I myself am psychic...dreams, seeing spirits, feeling energy, and sometimes reading others thoughts, but lately it has all stopped, everything. I tried reading the cards last night to see if I could find some insight there but nothing everything I got was all garbled. So I'm kind of freaking out right about now and being to wonder if I have a psychic vampire. If so what do I do to get rid of it. Now if its not a psychic vampire then what are you suggestions and most importantly how do I get my life and my abilities back...I'm really lost without them.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by luvbug4976

Have you tried using any kind of shielding or protection?

It sounds like "something" (don't know what that is) is trying to keep you from doing what you normally do. It might not be all bad necessarily as this presents a growth opportunity for you. Have you gone into meditation when this feeling hits you? Also you can try clearing your chakras by doing about 3-6 counter clockwise turns holding the intention of release while doing so. When these sensation hit, take note of anything immediately proceeding or following when it "hits" you. Even what thoughts where going will give you insight into whether or not this is coming from an internal or external source.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by luvbug4976
Okay I need some help. Before anyone asks, yes, I have gone to the doctors about my symptoms and they found...NOTHING. So here I am. For the passed few months I have been suffering from sever headaches, nausea, violent nightmares, loss of apatite and energy. Now I myself am psychic...dreams, seeing spirits, feeling energy, and sometimes reading others thoughts, but lately it has all stopped, everything. I tried reading the cards last night to see if I could find some insight there but nothing everything I got was all garbled. So I'm kind of freaking out right about now and being to wonder if I have a psychic vampire. If so what do I do to get rid of it. Now if its not a psychic vampire then what are you suggestions and most importantly how do I get my life and my abilities back...I'm really lost without them.

Hi shakesbeer has some good advice there for you.

One thing I will add is that these things go in cycles, some times we are very psychic others we see nothing. I think this is normal and has been reported about before. I read somewhere that sometimes we see and experience too much and our bodies basically shut all psychic doors for a while to help us recover and build our energies up. Maybe this is what is happening to you and maybe its nothing to do with psychic vampires.

Once a person has these abilities I really cant see how they would become lost. Try not to feel lost, see this period as a rest and repair time for your psychic awarness.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Meditation is an excellent way of filtering out the chatter, you just have to watch you dont let manipulative influences pretend to be the true inner voice. This is what I have found anyway.

I don't know if this "chatter" you're talking about is the same as bad thoughts that try to invade your mind, thoughts that are something you'd never agree to and that go against what you consider good and right. And sometimes the thing that reinforces your suspicion that a bad entity is involved is, the thought is manifested through the words or actions of someone close to you, at that moment. When this happens to me, I find the only solution is to give it as little power as possible. The way I do this varies. I sometimes consider the bad entity to be like dust and disperse it. Like dust, though, it always seems to keep creeping back. I think if you imagine it like a horrible monster, you give it that power.

One thing I will add is that these things go in cycles, some times we are very psychic others we see nothing. I think this is normal and has been reported about before.

I just read here that "galactic positioning effects psychic abilities by 400%", though, I'm not exactly sure about that. Who knows, maybe. But it seems to me like the "doors" can be open and shut at will, our will, and when you try to put a technical rule on it, or any rule on it, you limit it yourself.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by mmariebored]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Another statistical fact that researchers have found out while analyzing data on extra sensory perceptions is a correlation with the increase of ability with local sidereal time @13:00

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

In the sixth century BC, the historical Buddha said:

Rely not on the teacher/person, but on the teaching.
Rely not on the words of the teaching, but on the spirit of the words.
Rely not on theory, but on experience.
Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
Do not believe anything because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything because it is written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and the benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.

You posted this a link to this a few pages back. I agree with this totally. If we followed this we would be far better off. Funny I was going to post this on the cult thread as a way of avoiding getting caught up in them, and here it is.

These teachings can be followed when we come across meditation techniques that work with the chakras.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmariebored
I just read here that "galactic positioning effects psychic abilities by 400%", though, I'm not exactly sure about that. Who knows, maybe. But it seems to me like the "doors" can be open and shut at will, our will, and when you try to put a technical rule on it, or any rule on it, you limit it yourself.

Thanks for that link, very interesting web site. Im not sure about galactic alignments effecting psychic abilities but I know I went through some fast track psychic awakening early 2008. I went from having no awarness one day to suddenly being in the middle of two months of very strange psychic experiences. Things have slowed down since then alot, but what triggered that I still have no idea. I have never returned to my pre awakened self and I do not want to either.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Thanks for that link, very interesting web site. Im not sure about galactic alignments effecting psychic abilities but I know I went through some fast track psychic awakening early 2008. I went from having no awarness one day to suddenly being in the middle of two months of very strange psychic experiences. Things have slowed down since then alot, but what triggered that I still have no idea. I have never returned to my pre awakened self and I do not want to either.

This is something that's been bothering me a lot lately.
There was some other information in that link that confirmed(or reinforced) the suspicion I have about other intelligences being able to focus their will onto you and "awakening" you before you're ready.
From the link:

That might seem far-fetched, at first, until you start looking back at what we now know from quantum mechanics and many other types of information like that where consciousness, the observer (the person observing your experiment in quantum mechanics) has a noticeable effect on the outcome of the experiment.
Whether you think something is going to happen, one way or another, and then you set up the experiment that way — that will determine how the experiment turns out.

(I just started a thread in their forum on this but it sort of relates to this theory as well)

How it relates here is, when you focus on someone, you put your information into their consciousness to try and change them or influence them to your will.

They then have to filter/battle what you placed into them. It's not a pleasent 'game' when you're dealing with people who are not so nice, and I don't blame you for not wanting to 'play' anymore. You can close the 'doors', but you lose out on the benefits of having them open. This is where I see a problem with pin-pointing exact times as far as meditation goes. It lets the 'bad guys' know when your doors are open. So of course they're going to reiterate the 'importance' of timing, of course.
So, just like you would choose a different time every day to jog or take a walk, to avoid danger, it's good to meditate at various times.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

This is something that's been bothering me a lot lately.
There was some other information in that link that confirmed(or reinforced) the suspicion I have about other intelligences being able to focus their will onto you and "awakening" you before you're ready.
From the link:

That might seem far-fetched, at first, until you start looking back at what we now know from quantum mechanics and many other types of information like that where consciousness, the observer (the person observing your experiment in quantum mechanics) has a noticeable effect on the outcome of the experiment.
Whether you think something is going to happen, one way or another, and then you set up the experiment that way — that will determine how the experiment turns out.

Hi you know I never looked at it like that. very interesting and also quite worrying. With me it was as if someone had just decided right wake that one up. I had immense over powering energies sent to me and I had no idea what was going on, I very quickly became involved in a cult and it lead to a very confused and upsetting year. If your right and someone/something did this to push me in that direction I would not be happy about it one bit. Who do you think has the ability to do these things?

It was wierd because I was chatting to these people that I later became involved in and suddenly I got a very bad headache. I had to leave the computer and sit down in a very dark room as I had suddenly become sensitive to the light. Then what I now know as my 3rd eye opened (it came with a very piercing pain) and an image of a white being/buddha image appeared in my 3rd eye. It was sat smiling/laughing at me. Then from that day on I went through some fast psychic awakening process which was very disturbing to say the least. Your right it felt like it had been forced .

wow I think you may actually be on to something here. Thank you.

Do you have any idea who can do this?

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Anyone with interest in you who has perfected the arts, I suppose. It doesn't always have to be someone from an unseen realm, but I'm certain the two work together, particularly when dealing with negatives.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Anyone with interest in you who has perfected the arts, I suppose. It doesn't always have to be someone from an unseen realm, but I'm certain the two work together, particularly when dealing with negatives.

Im sure you are right. ive just seen your signature "Beware of vampires with computers" There is definatly something in that statement. Im absolutely 100% sure none of this would have happened to me (psychic abuse/astral attacks) if I didnt have a computer. This computer has introduced me to some very strange experiences and I often wonder if Id be better off without it!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I just want to say Ive experienced with many different ways to 'connect' with the Universe, the Spirit within all, The voice of the One...The Higher self, what ever you like to call it....

To me, what I learned, was the chakras are real...but we are not to focus on them as being our way to 'connect'. They are the activation, yes...but to connect without a invasion, I feel, you need to stay grounded to your higher self, which is always with you and ground yourself to the Universe...which will also protect you. Become aware of the Universe, She becomes aware of you....the unconditional connection is then open and there will be no interference as long as you are approaching the ONE for humble truthful reasons. Its hard for many to be truthful to themselves of why the want to connect or open chakras.

In meditation I viewed them...the vision went from the red vibration through a few other colors, and I felt the need to not observe that no more....IDk, just my experience.

LV

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join