It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic attack/astral abuse through the chakras

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This OP is not designed to be negative or create fear. I wish it to be helpful, informative and most of all positive.

I am no way an expert in this area, I just wish to share my experience with others of how I unwittingly left myself open to psychic attack and how through researching the subject I learnt ways of preventing it. It can be prevented by loosing fear, taking control and responsability for your own energies.

WHAT ARE THE CHAKRAS?

We have 7 main chakras which are the root, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, brow and crown.

www.crystalinks.com...

They are our energy centres that link our physical body to our energy (aura) body. It is very important to open these with some knowledge of what you are doing, otherwise you leave yourself open to energy leakage (psychic vampirism). This can be in the form of emotional, physical, mental or spiritual taking of our energies.

Please dont get a mental image of a "vampire" in your mind, this is not the case. The term vampire is used only because is describes exactly what can happen to your energies. It does not mean a dracula figure has attached itself to you it just means an entity could be taking your energies in a vampire way.

WHAT IS PSYCHIC ATTACK?

This is often brought on by channelling. When we practise chakra meditation we open ourselves up to other realms. Whether we realize it or not we all channell to some degree in the early stages of meditation.

We can channell disincarnates, lower and higher astrals, the energies of incarnated individuals and also ET's. An astral entity is one that inhabits either the higher or lower astral realm that may have or have not originated on Earth.

A psychic attack can come in many forms, it can be where an entity or person uses their psychic abilities and energies to gain access to us and cause us harm.

We can also leave ourselves open to psychic attachment. This is where an entity or person actually attaches themselves to our aura. Sometimes this can lead to psychic penetration which is where the person or entities energies pass through our aura to cause us harm and energy loss.

Astral abuse is achieved in the astral realm when we leave our bodies and astral travel. It is here we can be abused but not in a physical sense. This can happen when we have let in a lower astral that has strong sexual thoughs and desires for the energies of an incarnated form. Maybe its a lower astral that has been unable to accept it no longer has a body.

These attacks happen mainly through our sacral and heart chakras. These astrals often make you think your channelling the love of a high spiritual being when in reality its a manipulative lower astral masquerading as one.
This abuse can then turn into a psychic relationship between the person and the entity. Psychic relationships based on sexual energy and its abuse are very damaging and should not be persued. You become manipulated into thinking your sharing unconditional love from the high astral planes through an angel or archangel when in reality your persuing an abusive relationship. Just because the other party is not physical and you meet astrally does not mean it isnt a real relationship. You wouldnt put up with a physical relationship that was manipulative and abusive so why put up with a psychic one.

HOW CAN I TELL IF IVE POSSIBLY BEEN ATTACKED?

1) Have you recently opened yourself up to new meditation techniques?
2) Do you feel ungrounded?
3) Are you upset and crying for no reason. Full of fear and self doubt?
4) Are you having nightmares, poor sleep patterns.
5) Do you sense something is there, maybe you actual see things. These can be eyes, shadows and faces. Orbs and flashes of light.
6) Are you feeling ill and drained but have no specific illness.
7) Does it feel like you are recieving blasts of information and images that are not your own and you are unable to shut them off?
8) Are you suddenly experiencing very lucid dreams, sleep paralysis or actually starting to astrally project. (Although these are not direct evidence of abuse they are signs you may be open to abuse)
9) Do you sense other realms?

I will discuss in the following post how these attacks can be prevented.

I would like to list the following books as my points of references, and of course the brilliant web site crystalinks.

Psychic Protection by Judy Hall
Chakras by C.S Arewa

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The chakras are spiritual doors to be abused by lower astrals or any unscrupulous individuals great post MG.

I wager a few ruffled feathers to come.
A few people on this site have been taking advantage and nearly ruining peoples lives.
psycho 81 for a start who I believe had some bad experiences.
I WOULD BET MY HOUSE a number of others know about this.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
CAN PSYCHIC ATTACKS BE PREVENTED?

YES!!

By having the knowledge of what is happening to you, by accepting it does exist and by taking control, responsability and loosing all fear.

Before starting any meditation technique especially chakra based, you should read around the subject. Often when we initially try chakra meditation we see entities staring back at us. These can be eyes and faces looking at us or just a feeling of unease or a sense of a presence.

It is at this stage that lower astrals will attemp to pass themselves off as higher spiritual beings such as angels or even archangels. However its important to remember the majority of contact is done with the lower realms.

Contact can be made with ETs but this to me seems rare and unpredictable.

Our true guides reside on the spiritual planes and it is these you should aim to connect to not lower astrals. The problem is discernment, how do we tell between the two? I have found until you can discern 100% between the two it is not worth attempting any channelling work during meditation, its just not worth the risk.

Keep your root chakra open most of the time. This will help keep you grounded in reality. A grounded person is far less likely to be taken in by new age practises and astral attacks.
A closed root chakra will prevent you living in your now. Your now is your life, it is everything about you, you need a balanced and open root chakra to remain grounded and live in your everyday reality.

The sacral and solar plexus (lower chakras) must be closed after meditation or you will leave yourself open to attachments by lower astrals sexually and emotionally.

Also if you leave your higher chakras open you leave yourself open to the thoughts, feelings and manipulation by the people around you and other entities. This comes in the feeling of being bombarded by thoughts, feelings and images that are not your own. (as discussed in am I being attacked)

It is through your brow chakra entites gain access to you and communicate with you. Again close your crown, an open crown leads to being ungrounded (your thoughts are constantly in the clouds and often not in reality) from being constantly connected to the astral realms.

Chakra cleansing is another form of prevention.
www.mysticfamiliar.com...

Practise discernment in meditation. At the start say " I will only connect to those of true divine intent, those with a non divine intent must leave now"

Surround yourself with a shield of mental white light and also ask your higher self for guidance and protection. We all have a higher self. It is the part of our consciousness that is eternal and divine. It resides on the higher planes and is all seeing. From here it is able to guide you and protect you.

Be positive, try to never allow negative thoughts or fear enter you especially when meditating. Thoughts are a very powerful tool, usually what you think you will attract.

Develop an inner confidence in yourself and your abilities. Say to your higher self in meditation "I have no fear" , after a couple of days this will then become your reality.
A fearful person meditating is basically leaving an open door with a big sign on saying for all to enter.

Become fully aware of your energies and NEVER give them away to other entities. They have everything to gain and you have everything to loose.
Beware of entities or groups of entities/people that promise psychic gifts, powers and great insight. Some may even promise safe passage to the higher spiritual realms after death. Do not trust these entities/groups only trust yourself.
You have all the power, love and energy within to find enlightenment and you certainly dont need disincarnates, lower astrals, other invasive human energies or ETs to find it.

Most of all become the eternal sceptic and question EVERYTHING. Once you have questioned it, question it again and again until you feel in your heart it is the absolute truth. This is your best defense.

I feel with 2012 looming and all sorts of new age beliefs surfacing that this is an area that needed addressing. I do not want people to make the same mistakes I have made. Our energies and awarness are changing, a new level of human consciousness is breaking through and the sad part is many out there on many levels/ dimensions (including our very own 3D one) are out to take what they can for themselves. It seems everything is up for grabs. I want people to realize their true spiritual potential and not have it stolen from them and leeched leaving them psychically drained and lost.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
The chakras are spiritual doors to be abused by lower astrals or any unscrupulous individuals great post MG.

I wager a few ruffled feathers to come.
A few people on this site have been taking advantage and nearly ruining peoples lives.
psycho 81 for a start who I believe had some bad experiences.
I WOULD BET MY HOUSE a number of others know about this.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by headlightone]

Thanks headlightone. Yes unfortunatly its happened to many, myself and psycho 81 included. We broke free of this astral abuse but it came at great cost both physically and mentally. Psycho got himself banned over it he felt so strongly.

Over the past few weeks Ive seen others open themselves up to astral abuse on this web site and all I can say is once it takes a hold of us it becomes very hard to break free. Once we give our energies to lower astrals they take hold, they become so powerful its nearly impossible to break free. We know very little about the astral realms, most of us are unaware what we are doing once we are there, we walk around as a child would totally nieve and innocent and totally open to abuse.

I started chakra meditation last February and within days started to see astral entites in meditation. Id see eyes and faces looking back at me, and Id sense great energies all around me, then though new age beliefs I allowed these entities in. It has taken me a whole year to break free from their astral abuse and attacks. Yes I kid you not a whole year. Im still unaware of what damage I have done to myself if any but it is a cautionary tale for those wishing to meddle in new age beliefs surrounding 2012.

Chakra meditation is a great technique as is most classic meditation techniques, just protect yourself and do it properly the way it was meant to be done by the ancient teachings of the old masters, and not by the ways of new age gurus.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
S&F OP. I have experienced what you describe on a few different occasions and it can be truly horrible.

I feel like people, in general, are not discerning enough with some spiritual practices. Opening oneself up with contact with another entity can be dangerous but a lot of people blow this off, like it's too Christian and prudish to heed this advice.

I want to add--on a couple of occasions I felt like the attacks I experienced came from close contact with other people who had been experimenting with inviting entities into their lives, rather than my own actions. Like the entity jumped from them to mee opportunistically, maybe you can elaborate on that some.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

I want to add--on a couple of occasions I felt like the attacks I experienced came from close contact with other people who had been experimenting with inviting entities into their lives, rather than my own actions. Like the entity jumped from them to mee opportunistically, maybe you can elaborate on that some.

Yes Im afraid this is true. I have put my husband through hell this last year Im afraid. He was aware of my issues with entities especially when I was asleep and unwittingly meeting them astrally. On the occassions Id become aware and use my intent to rid myself of them they would indeed jump into him sometimes with an electrical force through his chakras.

Recently as Ive become stronger and built up my intent to prevent access via my chakras I became aware of one. It had a blue aura and was attached to my body. It was a pathetic creature and was hanging onto my aura like a leech. It was suffocating me with its needy love to the point I became unable to breath. I finally took control and forcefully said to it in my mind (as I was unable to speak) WILL YOU GET OFF ME. It did get off but unfortuantly jumped straight into my husband who had a terrible nights sleep and felt leeched and drained the whole night.

I believe that night I was able to see these entities for what they really are. Pathetic energy needy leeches. It saw I no longer was giving my energy freely to it so it decided to attach itself to me in a suffocating way. As I rid myself of it it went to the next availabe aura with an opening.

Your right people do blow this sort of thing off as not important as its not generally covered in their religion. At first I expressed unconditional love for all entites thinking this was enough to protect myself, I was wrong all it did was open me up to abuse. Yes love all unconditionally but protect yourself from those that do not return your unconditional love with the same.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Your right people do blow this sort of thing off as not important as its not generally covered in their religion.

No what I meant was, most people when they leave a religion, and it's Christianity in most cases, have the opinion that they have to leave everything from that behind, so some of the good advice like don't talk to demons/lower astrals gets left behind. They seem to be unable to sepparate what is canon to a specific religion and what is basic spiritual common sense that's going to be touched upon by any beleif system.

At first I expressed unconditional love for all entites thinking this was enough to protect myself, I was wrong all it did was open me up to abuse. Yes love all unconditionally but protect yourself from those that do not return your unconditional love with the same.

NO love is not enough as these things are there to exploit.

I had an experience with the typical black-hooded demonic things at night. First I tried the traditional things like white light, calling on the name of Jesus(I am nto a Christian--however I beleive that the amount of beleif that humanity puts into a name makes it powerful ant that came itno mind) but the thing did not leave

Eventually I started to get pissed, thinking, how dare this thing come in and interupt my sleep by trying to posess/leech off of me.

While keeping up the white light I just put out very strongly--I am not availible to produce fear energy for someone else, and it left quickly after that. That is a difficult thing I am trying to deal with with several people I think have "leeches" but are by no means open to understanding what is going on. I end up feeling angry at them, in any case, and I'm trying to strengthen myself to separate out anger for them and anger for the leech.

I tend to ger really antsy around people who have addictions--even when i do not know it at the time. It's like I pick up all the negative emotions that they are trying to block out.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hy :-)

I know all those things.. Vampires.. etc.. who came into the chakras of the people (also of my body).
You want to know something interesting?

If it happens.. you might not know it.. 90% of the people were those vampirismus happens DONT KNOW IT!!!

Lesson 1: (i learned hard)

Find out that your chakras be!

Lesson 2: (didnt know for a long time)

Find out if some other hang into your energy!!!

Lesson 3: ( this was the easiest part)

Bring back your energy and

Lesson 4:

Clean every day your chakras.

...to Lesson 4:

alnight after you go to bed.. think at your chakras.. be in them.. see the colours of them..
1. red 2. orange 3. yellow 4. green 5. blue 6. violent 7. golden

clean them.. bring them up to the golden chakra and believe in the light and in the goodness.

then you can fight against the vampires and then you are full with your energy and light.

Fantastic thread
from me

Nia Wind the panda

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
i feel so emotional right now. i feel that finding this post was fate.
ive spent the past couple of months posting my problem to websites of the occult and such with various different replys and answers.
let me put this in the shorted way possible.
allways had spiritual influences in my life started when i was 15 with crystals.
im 27 now and after 10 years of ignoring it i decided to look into it.
ive allways been able to feel the crystal energys surround my body when i
meditate with them.

Recently i was reading the books Teachings of RA: Law Of One.
the words in this book resonated with me so much that i had spiritual experiances just by reading it. i can now understand how people have these experiances from books such as the bible and other religous texts.
One part was about forgivness and how you cant progress with out forgiving yourself and others for various thing. i sat back and just started to do it in my mind and as i raced through these thoughts of forgiveness, forgiving myself my father as things were done for this and that reason, i was encapsulated in a dome of golded warmth and light it was so lovely.
this feeling was intense and so nice it was so real. i continued the book
and it came to a point talking about chakras. although i have had many spiritual experiances in my life chakras were one of those things that i never was able to experiance and so thought it was just more gumph that came with this scene. But whilst reading this book as the words rang so true to me and because of the other experiance that i had had, as i read about them i knew they were real and when i realised that i could feel them. they were warm energy spots going down my body just like i had seen them it was amazing. i went onto a forum and spoke about them and peopl suggested different things one was to draw white light through the top of my head. i did this another night and the energy came into my body from the top and had a mind of its own, it went down through all the chakras and i could feel that it was cleaning them, lighting up certain parts of my heart chakra like one side that i didnt know was there the feeling when it fixed it was like a menthol cool energy. this night was a great experiance. i tried this again another night with crystals on certain crystals over the chakra points when i drew the energy in from the top it would go past the brow chakra and i could feel a pressure on my head. in my mind i saw eyes and i had a vision of one person or thing stamping on my head. i put this down to negative thoughts just popping in as i had recently had eyes comming into my mind and i brush them away. i took the crystals off and went to bed. the next day i was in a state and this lasted for about a month. i thought i was going mad and i was depressed and having anxiety. i was in a blur and i was spaced out. thinking in my mind scared me the sound of thoughts in my mind and thoughts just came into my mind. this lasted for ages and i went to stay with my father in tears he thought i had a breakdown/depression. after about a month this started to go away and eventually it went.
i thought it had totally gone and went to some crystal course that a shop owner phoned me about (thought it was a sign as i was scared of crystals after the experiance) i had a great time at the course and i met my spirit guides who touched my face and rubbed my arm another thing that i thought i wouldnt experiance. the next day BANG i was in that place again it took another 3-4 weeks for this to subside i finally reaslied that if i left everything spiritual alone it would go away. now whenever i read or think or do anything spiritual i get these pains in my head and face tingles and im scared to do anything as i dont want to be in that place again. somtimes even writining a post like this starts to get the front and back of my head hurting. please no negative posts guys i really need some guidance on this as i have been told different things.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Ms Green, excellent material for a very needed subject; to any poo-pooing this I suggest reading Antars threads about Lower Astrals;

I would also suggest reading " Psychic Self Defense" by Dion Fortune, one of the original members of the Golden Order of the Hermitic Dawn; it has some very good info in it and is still available.

Defeat and remove all fear, all these lower entities feed off emotions, and fear weakens the defenses. always keep the white light around you, and if you see eyes or entities staring at you blast them with light and tell them to leave, go away, stay out; do this calmly and know that they cannot bother you unless you allow them entry, but never let your guard down.

channeling anything is taking a step into unguarded territory for you allow them access to your mind and how do you know what is going to link in?

be positive and loving, but always, 24/7, keep yourself protected.

peace and light to all.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Very good post.

If one steps into an area when they are not prepared spiritually it can be full of hazards.

I recall the words of Jesus when he said" If the eye is clear then the whole body will be full of light..." This saying displays that before you allow energy into this plane that not only your intent must be clear but that your "eye"...not eyes...but your third eye must be clear. This shows that one must seek something deeper then intention.

This ties into the mystery involving that the meek will inherit the earth.

When one recognizes his blindness, as well as truly becomes aware in a sense of awe, how small one is in relation to nature, he will be able to see with context.

To venture into areas unknown can be dangerous in my opinion.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Very interesting post. Sometimes even those that are knowledgeable are subject to attack. Everyone has a price though sometimes a person never imagined what that price could be. Something a person would almost give anything for...

Discovering that price can leave one very open.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
I recall the words of Jesus when he said" If the eye is clear then the wholebody will be full of light..." This saying displays that before you allow energy into this plane that not only your intent must be clear but that your "eye"...not eyes...but your third eye must be clear. This shows that one must seek something deeper then intention.

What is that verse, specifically? I had a thread a while back about possible references to Chakras in the Bible and I'd like to add that if you have it handy.

This ties into the mystery involving that the meek will inherit the earth.

When one recognizes his blindness, as well as truly becomes aware in a sense of awe, how small one is in relation to nature, he will be able to see with context.

To venture into areas unknown can be dangerous in my opinion.

I'm not sure if you mean it this way but the presence of dark entities doesn't mean that we shouldnot explore consciousness and spirituality. We should just take it in small bites because certain things can be very dangerous to those who aren't ready.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Gospel of Matthew...6:22

Sorry for that I was not fully clear with what I had said.

Of course we are to step into awareness of the other areas of life. It is this awareness which, when the disciples asked Jesus about being hungry that he replied "My food is to do the will of the Father."

This food that Christ spoke of was the manna of God's light. In the Book of John it says that” In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shined in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."
This light protects us as Jesus wants us to be protected as we grow.

Now I am sounding preachy.....so to help balance this out Elizabeth Kublar Ross reported that many NDE's that she had studied showed that children who were of NA heritage would see their Grandfathers, Christians see Jesus, Muslims see Allah...etc....we try to “anthromorthize” the experience.

Sorry for bad spelling

[edit on 13-2-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The very first Psalm talks of meditation.

But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

I am not dogmatic about the Bible and I do not want to offend anyone with the quotations. Nor do I believe any book written under the influence of Church and Goverment can remain in a unbiased form.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
Gospel of Matthew...6:22

Sorry for that I was not fully clear with what I had said.

Of course we are to step into awareness of the other areas of life. It is this awareness which, when the disciples asked Jesus about being hungry that he replied "My food is to do the will of the Father."

I think everyone has a purpose. Mose people do not follow it, but eeryone hungers to.

This food that Christ spoke of was the manna of God's light. In the Book of John it says that” In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shined in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."
This light protects us as Jesus wants us to be protected as we grow.

I always liked tha one. It's a shame that many people have such a set comprehension of what the Bible means. I fyou are willing to look outside of the box it really works so well with mose new age type of beleifs. Interesting because the manna as you define it makes me thing of those yogis who claim to never need to eat.

Now I am sounding preachy.....so to help balance this out Elizabeth Kublar Ross reported that many NDE's that she had studied showed that children who were of NA heritage would see their Grandfathers, Christians see Jesus, Muslims see Allah...etc....we try to “anthromorthize” the experience.

That was very comforting to me when I was "Dereligionizing." It was telling that no one has more merit than another.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Usually I just read the crazy threads here from time to time, but coming across this I decided I needed to sign up. I am wondering if you can HELP ME.

That being said, I have ALL the "symptoms" that was posted in the OP. I started experimenting with meditation and brainwave generator, and prayer as well, at the start of last year.

Since then, I've been having lucid dreams (sometimes nightmarish, sometimes illustrating situations in my life in a very very obvious metaphor.

I used to be an athletic(the gym was my life), outgoing party kind of dude, not really having a care in the world.

But this has all changed since last year. Sometimes I burst into tears for no reason. Fear encompasses me everywhere I go. I am afraid of people. I have shunned my friends and rarely go out anymore. My behavior has taken many people by surprise, and I am at a loss to explain it. Sometimes I feel as if reality is not real, or more accurately as if I've been ripped out of one reality and placed into another. (a nightmare) I feel hurt and confused at times when I shouldn't. All of this has taken its toll on my life. I would sometimes fill the bathtub with water and just sit in it for hours. This is embarassing, but just to illustrate the change 2 years ago I was invited to the Tyra Banks show to do a couple's sort of thing, now my family tells me I look homeless. Friends ask where I am and invite me for drinks and whatnot but for some reason I don't go, even if I want to.

There was a time last year where everytime in the summer I went outside, it rained. As soon as I got home, it stopped. Go outside to the deli, it starts raining again. My friend used to laugh at this all the time. "God is pooping on you" (although not in that nice of a tone nor language) he says. And sometimes I really believe that. Everything that could possible go wrong always does. I wander around now in the city, aimlessly. I have no energy, never. It has gotten so bad that I am planning to take my own life very soon. I simply can't go on like this anymore. I don't know what it is, but everything is different and I just don't have the strength anymore. I just turned 21, yet I feel as if my life is over.

I am a good person btw. I am not selfish, try to help people as much as I can, and for some reason have a really strong connection with animals.

If there is ANYTHING you can tell me, I really need to hear it.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

First of all, I couldn't answer yes to any of those questions, so I doubt I've been attacked, ever. I also don't happen to believe in any of it, yet it makes me curious. I would love to be attacked just once in this fashion, so that I could then relate to this talk. For now, it remains a fantasy in the minds of people with emotional issues.

I also consider all new age spirituality to be of the devil. And as a consequence, if people are indeed experiencing "energy beings" or "psychic attacks," I'd postulate that they've opened themselves up to demons. As for me, I have a my wall of faith and skepticism which remains impenetrable thus far. But then, this post did mention that people open themselves up more by "new kinds of meditation," right? The question is, what does this meditation really do to you? I think new agers would label me closed-minded, and they would that in a negative way, yet for me, it means no fuss over auras, chakras or psi-vamps. And so it brings me back to a central tenet of Hermann Hesse's great little novel "Demian," which is basically this: Never have fear of people. They have no power over you. Or as the Beatles put it: It's all in the mind!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

3) Are you upset and crying for no reason. Full of fear and self doubt?
4) Are you having nightmares, poor sleep patterns.
5) Do you sense something is there, maybe you actual see things. These can be eyes, shadows and faces. Orbs and flashes of light.
6) Are you feeling ill and drained but have no specific illness.
7) Does it feel like you are recieving blasts of information and images that are not your own and you are unable to shut them off?

Not to get off tpoic or anything but.... those are also signs of mental illness and might have some physiological roots.

-not

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hi all,
I read the OP with interest plus some of those that followed and realised just how little simple and real information is out there.

Chakras are energy centres that are meant to radiate energy outwards, they can never be closed. Why? Because you will be dead!

All Chakras are in constant change depending on what thoughts you are having and what feelings are created by those thoughts, and what issues you are dealing with in an active or non-active way.

The energy people here say you must protect IS NOT YOUR ENERGY. It is the energy of the Source, the universe, whatever you want to call it. It must be allowed to flow out from you or you are not fulfilling your role here.......

When you feel drained by anyone.. like those who make you yawn... or in a social setting like shopping, etc, the energy will naturally flow from places where it is high to places where it is low. This is the natural order of things and we have no right to try and keep it to ourselves.

Instead, when you feel drained, simply imagine bringing white light into your body through your head, the Crown Chakra.. this is the ancient Middle Pillar Method and it will energize you so that you can continue to go about your day and SHARE as we are meant to.

Psychic Attack happens far less than what most people would believe. The worst most of you will experience is another entity implanting thoughts in order to get an energetic response from you, on which it will then feed. No need to be frightened, you already know this and question it when it happens, "Why did I have that thought, it's not like anything I would normally think."

In this scenario, simply imagine surrounding yourself with a mirror, reflective side facing out, and you will FEEL the energy of the thought dissipating if it is externally applied. If it stays then the thought was your's and you must then take ownership of it.

Many of the things spoken about here as Psychic Attack are misunderstood events that occur during your process of awakening, which many of us are doing in this time. The rows of faces are not lower astral beings trying to attack you, they are the faces of those you have known in your past, they can be guides, they can be anything, but they are not attackers.

More attacks come from Government based programs, and trendy little Astral groups of humans, mostly teenagers, seeking to stuff around with others for fun. A seriously real attack by a 'negative entity' is very rare, and are always allowed by your actions and choices in each moment... so you open yourself to them with drugs, behaviours, beliefs, etc.

The EYE, spoken of here is not an Attack symbol or gesture. It is the prepresentation of the All Seeing Eye, the Brow Chakra, the Inner Eye, etc. It is indicating a path for you to research for your growth, no more and no less.

Intent IS Everything. You are far more powerful than what you know. FEEL is the Key to knowing others Intent. Your Gut Instinct is Spirit's first line of communicatioin with you.

Learn to trust your Inner Knowing instead of accepting everything written by famous authors as easily as you would your faith, religion or personal beliefs. There is much Disinformation in the New Age Industry, wrapped around nice sounding, fluffy new-age speak. Do not be fooled, Discern with Feel only.

If your gut clenches and does not release then the information is wrong... providing you are not in FEAR at the time... if the clenching eases and you feel something like a breath of fresh air deep inside you then the information is correct.

To reiterate; there are many False Prophets in this time. I know from experience that many in the new age movement are merely puppets, and they do not know this about themselves! You may experience attack from more of these sources than anywhere else.

For further information....

For clear concepts on reality based on over 35 years personal experience in the realms....

For simple methods to awaken yourself and start to stand in your power.....

To understand what you really are........

To have somewhere clear and safe to begin...

Please go to Simply-Spirit

Most of your questions will be clearly answered there, and it will supply you with good information to base your understandings on. Any further questions can be directed to me via the email addy on the home page there.

Thank You and be well.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join