It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Lee and Dutchman Win Round Against FTC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
pesn.com...

In a major victory for the science of hydrogen-boost related systems, Dennis Lee and Dutchman Enterprises were exonerated after a month of being shut down by an FTC temporary restraining order for their super-mileage claims.

After a month of having their assets and website frozen by a US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) injunction, Dennis Lee and Dutchman Enterprises were exonerated Wednesday by NJ Federal Judge, Michael Shipp who ruled in favor of Lee and Dutchman, who have been selling a "Hydrogen Assist Fuel Cell" (HAFC) that they "guarantee" to improve mileage by at least 50%. Lee is free of all encumbrances.

In a thirteen page statement meticulously explaining his reasons, the judge apparently pointed out that the FTC's charge was inadequate, and that the expert witness opinion by FTC's physicist, Dr. Halperin, was trumped by the internal combustion expert witness who spoke in defense of Dutchman. The physicist who the FTC produced as a key witness, was not an expert in internal combustion engines, and had given his opinion that the claims being made by Lee's group were "impossible" to achieve. The judge pointed out that Halperin never had gotten a HAFC kit, never put it together, never tested it, never ran data. The defense, on the other hand, had produced a great deal of evidence in support of their claim, with an expert witness who specializes in internal combustion engines.

The overwhelming number of positive testimonies, the "Orange Test" before-and-after documentation and the ironclad affidavit swayed the judge to quickly decide that Dutchman Enterprises was indeed being unjustly railroaded. Kurt Anaheim, a dealer of the HAFC kit, says that they have seen "hundreds if not thousands of gasoline powered cars and trucks getting 50% or more mileage gain". (Ref.)

[edit on 13-2-2009 by MajorDisaster]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is indeed a potential groud breaking ruling. I am a 25 year veteran of the engine and automotive manufacturing arena. In June of 2008 I installed a Water4Gas system on my vehicile and achieved 27% gain. Water4Gas is barely above a prototype and I have struggled to get through the Wisconsin winter with its weak engineering. The tuning of the Oxygen sensors to overcome the ECM and let the Brown's Gas do its work is challenging. I have kept meticulous records and even removed the device after 15 tanks and recorded 4 tanks at the uninstalled level. I confirmed that the Brown's Gas was 80% of the 27% gain (I improved my driving habits also!). I have completed several other vehiciles and have struggled with about 1 in 3. The electronics, getting good source documentation and the fact that the ECM algorithims are ALL different on each make/model make this a daunting task. The answer is OPEN source code for the vehicile and OEM level engineering integration. Foreign Oil Independence is achievealbe in (5) short years.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

I own the kit and half of it is worthless-the coil magnet heater, covalizer are basically not worth it. I think if the FTC were to look at Dennis Lee's initial response claiming he was "only an employee of Dutchman" he perjured himself. I saw a letter he recently wrote to the CARB folks in California and signed it as Dennis Lee, CEO Dutchman".

I'm having a hard time discerning when Dennis is lying or flat out fabricating anything he can to make himself a CEO, Manager or Inventor. I feel really bad for the poor slobs who shelled out the big bucks and got handed a spoon to dig gold.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
please let the FTC know about that perjury - others who were on Lee's court list as getting doubled mileage have already complained to the FTC that they are getting no mileage improvement and are unable to get their money back.

people who know of more perjury or are victims of this fraud should report it to the FTC to Josh Millard 202 3262454

new topics

top topics

join