It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcist: Devil Influences Abortion Industry.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
In a way I agree with what is being said symbolically again like child suicide bombers and mothers who see their children die as a martyres saying its all okay. The same Satanic pattern arises like a covenant to the anciant Gods like its Bohiemian Grove or something.

thebulletin.us...

“Abortion is a demonic industry,” he told The Bulletin. “Abortion is blood sacrifice of innocent blood to the devil. The clinics are like temples, the doctors are like priests, the medical table is like their altar. It’s a ritualized sacrifice. They have a dogma called choice, a hierarchy called Planned Parenthood, and guardian angels in the form of police guards that will arrest you if you try to stop them.”

He said that there have been abortionists who have called abortion “their sacrament.” Fr. Euteneuer advocates prayer as a necessary step to successfully fighting abortion.

Text

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

what the .... ? i'm sure not all abortionist's are devil-worshiper's ... it's the money that influences them ...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Let's stop using similes and call things for what they are. Devil worshipers worship the devil. Abortion clinics kill babies. Many devil worshipers don't murder babies and many people who conduct abortions are not devil worshippers.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Let's stop using similes and call things for what they are. Devil worshipers worship the devil. Abortion clinics kill babies.

That's classic! As long as we're calling things what they are, shouldn't that be "Abortion clinics provide abortions"??? I guess it's ok to dramatize when it's convenient.

As far as the original story, I think it's pretty crazy to associate abortion with some "devil". That's just fantasy. It's whacked.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Abortion has nothing to do with the devil and/or with devil worship. I am sure that religious types like to think so, but thinking so doesn't make it so.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
They worship the devil you say?

Does that mean their freedom of religion is guaranteed under the constitution?

Join the 21st century... or at the very least respect the choices of others and stop presuming that you know better than them. If they choose a path you see as evil, thats their problem and their choice.

Your word is not absolute. Your books are not absolute. Your religion is not absolute.

Please respect people who disagree with you. I understand thats hard for you because you consider abortion tantamount to murder, but plenty of people dont... and that doubt should be enough to put a stop to any coercion against the legality of abortion.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by 44soulslayer]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
That's classic! As long as we're calling things what they are, shouldn't that be "Abortion clinics provide abortions"???

Same same.

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I guess it's ok to dramatize when it's convenient.

No drama, this is the fact of what happens.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Perhaps 'the devil' also influences the pro-life lobby? The alternative to abortion, in a general sense, is unwanted babies. Babies without love and attention become unhappy children. Social, behavioral and emotional difficulties at an early age continue into adulthood. If we just focus on the quality of life the unborn baby is likely to experience if born, it becomes a deeply complex issue.

Between the 'right to life', the mother's 'right' to her life, the father's 'right' to an opinion and the expected quality of life of parent and child; who needs to involve the devil?

I'm in favor of the mother's choice of abortion. My opinion is based on personal experience and without any recourse to religion. It's an awful decision for medical practitioners and parents alike.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
haha that's actually really good, love the alter bit -kinda true the only virgins you can find are the unborn, oh no wait- isn't this forgetting original sin? does not it clearly state that the child must be a BAPTIZED virgin child, the devil isn't going to accept some nonsense zygote sacrifice let me tell you!

Beside the devil only wants living things killed, you can't cut off a toe and claim it as a sacrifice, same goes you can't remove a bit of flesh from the mother and call it a sacrifice! It hasn't got control of it's body or mind yet, the placenta is in control of it and the mother is still the only living being, who you will have guessed (almost) certainly isn't a virgin.

Oh and don't forget one last thing, to be a virgin you must be a virgin of mind and body, some never been kissed looser doesn't count because she's been dreaming about it for ages. Only the chaste of mind and body are good enough for satan, unless you're suggesting they're only making a blood sacrifice in which case it's clearly the MOTHERS blood as it was made in her bones, filtered by her liver and kidney and made up of food she ate - as the mother lives through the abortion we can again see that this is not a valid sacrifice. So, no the devil doesn't want your aborted flesh.

I'm sure he hates it that people's lives aren't being ruined due to poverty, starvation and illness - too many people = over population = food shortages which as bob marley says 'a hungry mob is an angry mob' - if we filled the globe with unwanted, neglected babies, created by accident or as a victim of a rape, etc then we would be creating the sort of would the devil would want. Hmmm.. maybe the pope who hates condoms, abortion and gays is in fact the devil trying to destroy the world? Quick i must burn down some churches, plant bombs outside vicars houses and threaten their familys every minuet of the day just because i have a wildly speculative theory about the doom they're trying to unleash. -oh no, wait i'm a rational person i don't think i have the right to force other people to agree with me, even if my invisible friend who knows everything told me i'm right.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think what the people of the article are trying to say is that the act it self would be pleasing for the Devil and its a spiritual crime on humanity in believing its always right thing to do. Many people can adopt babies too if they wanted and show it love and meaning to the world as many would. It is becoming a genocide in the nations who practice it, but then again babies sometimes get dumped in the streets and door steps anyway.

If I was a baby about to be born, I would want to live because to die is also horrible as every baby has an instincts with the will to survive. Not sure how many months that kicks in but if I was a baby no matter what the circumstances, I would want a right to live because everyone is special in their own way.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

You got it right, baby!
I was waking up after an abortion (as an agnostic, feminist), when I saw a devil in my face speaking to me and I was speaking to it!
The nurses were freaked out and I got up to go throw up in a stall!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Also I see the point of society becoming Satanic in nature, the spirit of the Devil clouds people into violence and we worship his deeds because in the end he owns the world's kingdoms and everything anti-Jesus is his powers at work while the spirit of faith is fighting the unseen forces of evil. God is said to help nations who's majority have faith in him, look at the nations that do not and look at the nations who stray away from him and society crumbles.

We Get Muslims telling the West, Allah knows best whilest we did embrace Christianity first this is why we are successful now and many Muslim countries have sand on their doorsteps if that was not God's way of showing Karma or his curse. But many come to say you need Islam to go back to your happier times and the nations of the Christain faithfuls could slowly be seduced for another faith which will ultimately make the spiritual bonds weak that that God blesses us with.

top topics

join