It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black jack 5 is out the finale FALSE FLAG IN AMERICA NUKES GOING OFF NWO NAU FEMA amero everything i

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
hey everyone i had a recent thread about part 4 but the reason i did this again is so i can get the word out i don't care if people believe this is just a publicity stunt but i firmly believe this is something more the final chapter in the series is here

Well for those who don't know what im talking about this story is published by some English newspaper and is about NWO NAU ( northern union of America) FEMA camps martial law possibly false flag nukes going off in America and canada and America attacking iran syria and somewhere else i think and may other things so take a look at the first one you wont really get part 5 if u don't read the first 2 parts atleast so yeah oh and by the way people have tried to contact the paper as to why they made this comic there was isnt really a target audience and why make something like this.. but back to the point people have tried to get to this newspaper on another forum and they usually get hung up on or other things i forget

www.telegraph.co.uk...

this is my previous thread about part 4 join the discusion if you want
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-2-2009 by piero]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I just posted my response in the other blackjack 4 thread and i stated that this is some strange and scary stuff,who what why and when? is it just a comic or is it seen in full sight like NWO researchers would have us believe that they practice this thing in wide view of the public? i just dont know about this NWO and its long term goals, there not going to be in my interests i dont think.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by piero

interesting stuff ... how can this be the finale if at the end it says to be continued? and is it really necessary for all that stuff in your title? not all of that is in this Chapter ... good read none the less ... very possible

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by piero

I like how they're pushing the ENTIRE agenda off as ameirca's doing as if they're hands are blood free.

Yeah UNA is a major player but not the only one. I believe a majority of this this will be seen in our lifetime.

[edit on 13/2/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
dude, this is weird...chack out the vacsines and anti protest laws, simialre,i belive, to what would actually happen...notice the mark of the sun on the vans, nukes; whats that symbolism mean. also at the end the new american falg has no stars on it...huh

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So this is it eh?

The final piece of the puzzle (if you can even call it that)

This comic has laid out ALL of the NWO plans

So what are all you believers gonna do?

Sit in front of your computers telling each other it's going to happen.

Or are you going to do something about it?

If I truly believed my freedom was going to be taken away from me, or that my city was going to be nuked I wouldn't be pissing and moaning about it, I would be out there doing something about it.

So get out there! Before it's too late!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Anyone ever seen Heroes? on NBC? Do yall remember the Isaac Mendes character, he painted the future in pictures, put them together into a comic?
Anyone ever wonder what the show Heroes was telling people between the lines? i have, and its disturbing. yeah i believe this is a warning. Yeah, i believe most if not all of this is going to start going down, real soon.

In part five, it mentions a bill concerning the NAU citizens card. It said 2011. The comic is laying out something that will take place over years. The comic further states that websites like ATS were used in planning the so called terror attacks. i'd watch what i say on here if i were you, because if this comic is depicting truth, then the three amigos aint even going to be able to stop TPTB from accessing your posts, using your words out of context, and hauling you off.

Pay attention to the details in the comic, not the overall plot. the overall plot may be important, may even be exactly whats going down, but the devil is in the details.

Sure, its possible im an overly alarmed, easily fooled gullible individual. Sure this could be simply the work of a conspiracy theorist, or maybe an attempt to discredit, CT by making us out to be loony. Appears MTV is filming an episode of Real Life, about CT. Maybe reinforcing the Sheeple with the idea that we are all loony.

But even were that the case, TPTB have to tell us whats going down, what better way than a comic which we will take seriously, and sheeple will take as being crap? And they do have to tell us. Its in accordance with Freewill.

But this world is connected in ways that you would not begin to comprehend if you dont look at it with open eyes. There are NO coincidences. Only Synchronicities. in your daily life, all the way up to global events. There are no coincidences.

Its beyond some greedy dudes getting together plotting things in some "warroom" its beyond corporations planning on the next way to make a killing. Its beyond it. Way beyond it.

Just remember, all it takes is one person spotting it, and thats all they need to continue.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
in my hypnosis session talk of thwe nwo ... i had thought the rest of the world wwould join in the united world .. the homeland security was set up i thought to get rid of the mafias and give them a job, also was discussion of a nuke in portland oregon. the woman there is a big gal for tk... columbian basin fish and wildlife. so it is not so far fetched and scarey is the possibility,
I was also told by a bad guy that is loved by special warfare tackticks.. we (the nazis) almost took over the world several times before. This time we will not fail.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Actually, this is a whole lot like the late, lamented tv show "Jericho," with the new government, the homegrown bombs, and general "revolution!" overtones.

I miss "Jericho." Great show for the conspiracy theory lover in all of us.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This comic mirrors the plot of the CBS series Jericho. There are a few differences but many many similarities.

It's a great series and you can find all the episodes on youtube if I'm not mistaken. Worth a watch if this comic caught your attention. There's even a conspiracy as to why it was canceled

Regards,

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

oh sorry because in part four it said it was the finale
and i haven't finished i because my internet was very slow so i didn't read it until the end my bad haha : /

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
part 5 is just the start of what is to come.! June 22 has to be the initial distraction date because people are then going to find out that the earths axis has shifted an additional 24 degrees and that global warming was made up to cover up the fact that the earth is going to reverse its poles by 2012 ! Global warming will explain to stupid people the MASSIVE change in weather systems. June 21 is the only time a navigator can truly measure the earths axis with a sexton.!

Once the war starts and all nations are involved by design and centuries of preparation,
all the remaining Humans will be RFI chipped and tracked, right the way up to 2012 when the pole shift will occur and cleanse the earth with a great flood, (Patrick Geryl) while a planetary phenomenon will inevitably prove to everyone we are not alone, neither have we ever been alone ! The elite will already be safe in their underground cities which our tax money and interest from a corrupt fractional reserve system helped to build over the last many decades. Their survival will ensure the population now at only 10% to REplenish the earth ! And venus will eclipse GODs SUN , the Light of the Earth!
Preparing HU-MANS for slavery once again. Who is G ? and who are the other GODS?
(El-ohim) = Plural !

Anu swers on a post card

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Set in 2010, certain to seem old by 2011, but looking more real than ever.

Operation Blackjack 2011 Summary (plus further information below):-

concen.org...

top topics

join