It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continental Crash 3407 - A Conspiracy? - 9/11 Widow - met w/ Obama Dead onboard

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Yes people it's all coincidence....

It's all coincidence.... I don't know how many times I've seen that from the majority of posters.... someone who claims that it is an accident and that we should not jump all over it. But I remember that almost every thread that I've been on for whatever it might be that's happening, be it star in the sky that matches the new maitraya coming or the other plane crash in the hudson or the BlackJackConspiracy or the Chemtrails Conspiracy... The deniers are all the same... Why jump to conclusions? It's a coincidence...

Time for people to learn how statistics and odds work... The odds of all these coincidences occurring within a time when they all seem to rely on each other to happen is pretty coincidental. and highly against the odds to happen.... Unless coincidence was being helped and these are intentional....

Just coincidence???

Ring... Ring.... ring.... Time to wake up...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
All I've to say about this matter is Electro Magnetic Pulse....
My condolences to the families who had loved ones lost onboard.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

heres something i noticed. the guy who took the still photos of the wreck said they were taken 30 to 40 minutes after impact? npr says it took firefighters "hours" to extinguish the fire. the photog also claimed he was "ten feet" from the impact crater. no emergency crew were in any of the shots. this was on msnbc at about 1am. seems like our keepers are covering their tracks again.

Really? Will he post those pictures? That is very interesting!!

So... the fire fighters let the blaze just burn? evidence needing to incenerate?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

Originally posted by greshnik

Originally posted by Shades1035
Just out of curiousity, why are there so many debunkers on ATS? A conspiracy board with so many people that just think that conspiracies do not exist. That makes no sense? It almost seems like a conspiracy!

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Shades1035]

This is by far the best question anybody ever asked on this site. It is such a simple question, and if you stop for a second and think about it, it tells you exactly what this site is about. It seems that people who do not believe in any conspiracy do nothing else but go to conspiracy sites and write endless messages

One could almost think that this is a government controlled site...or controlled by some other entity, like mosad or some other humanitarian agency

[edit on 13-2-2009 by greshnik]

I second that opinion.

Also, isn't it interesting to note that the more a conspiracy makes sense, the more debunkers show up?

You know what they say....the flack is the thickest when you are right over the target.

Yes, and if the thread continues, they become histerical, use every possible rethoric to diminish the importance, ridicule or confuse. One has to accept the fact that average reader does not have a chance to really learn something here. It really looks very convenient for some notorious agency to collet data about us...and eliminate us when the time comes. I always actually feel stupid when I write here...knowing what I know. I just like the matrix so much, it is hard to let go

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeolpal
All I've to say about this matter is Electro Magnetic Pulse....
My condolences to the families who had loved ones lost onboard.

Yes, my condolences also.

Is it possible to generate an EMP with a portable device? How far away was the airplane from the airport when it came down? I heard it was just minutes from landing.

If someone was waiting at the airport for that specific plane, could they point something to wards the plane to create an EMP?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

cool! thx for that info.

OK, first off, the weather, if it's that bad, why would the pilot risk it?

Second, wouldn't the pilot KNOW if he's having trouble with control, should be be fairly obvious? Granted, i'm NO pilot, and never been in an icy situation, but, been up there a few times, but it's been YEARS ago, just seems to be that he should have been in contact with a tower sooner than 30 mins b4 nose diving...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
cool, thx for the info darkelf! Yea, took a FAA maintenance course, to which I'll never do that again! LOL..it lasted about 6 months.

Plz correct me if I'm wrong...

Just seems to me that, the physics of icing would be gradual not all the sudden; shouldn't they have noticed that they would be losing alt somewhat and sluggishness of the controls? With the icing on the props, the wind speed should have been decreasing..

I haven't done my homework granted and apologize, but, shouldn't they have been in contact with a tower for vectors ?? especially for the weather conditions that were worsting??

Originally posted by darkelf

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by darkelf

Really? Are they going to release those tapes like they did right away of the controllers tapes.

Sorry, when I hear it, then I may believe that, but again, as it was pointed out... there would have been some sort of gliding - not straight down nose dive.

Not necessarily, at that low of an altitude and at their speed a severe pitch and roll would have caused them to auger in. Add in the ice effect (which is probably what caused them to lose control) and you have a recipe for disaster. I am only an aircraft mechanic and electrician, not an engineer, but I understand how they work. Severe ice on the leading edges and the windshield is bad enough but if their controls iced over they didn't have a chance.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I have to say that if the crew reported ice on the windscreen and other aircraft reported freezing rain and ice...there is a really good chance that this crash was caused by ice on the wings. When ice forms on the wings, it has a dramatic effect on lift. If there was freezing rain and the aircraft had no anti-icing applied before take off or the anti-icing system was not turned on, this aircraft would have fell out of the sky like a rock. From what I have read...this aircraft dropped out of the sky. That is loss of lift. Very sad story.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ya, I dont mean to come across as rude or a little ticked even, for the way the country my father fought for, is running itself financially and morally into the ground as never has been before and taking the rest of the worlds economy with it. I send my best wishes and support to all the Servicepeople and anyone who has been affected by this "war on terror". It will not end untill the hatred and indifference does. WE are too good for that. We have always overcome before. No reason to think we won't this time. That doesn't mean it will be pretty either! Our garden is filled with all kinds of little nasties~! Thanks to ATS and you!

Sorry for the(off topic?)rants and thanks for letting me vent a bit!

[edit on 13-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Wow...did you ever realize that there are billions of people on this planet and the chances of any event happening to one of them is quite likely?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
More "coincidence"???

• The airline carrier for the Buffalo plane crash was Colgan Air. On September 11, 2001, Mohamed Atta and fellow hijacker, Abdulaziz al-Omari, boarded Colgan Air Flight 4930, which was scheduled to depart at 06:00 from Portland, Maine and fly to Boston, Massachusetts.

• Buffalo plane took off from Newark Airport, same airport where flight 93, which "crashed" in Pennsylvania on 9/11, took off from.

There you go, in addition to the widow, you have three 9/11 "coincidences" in one accident. Of course, everything is just a "coincidence".

The involved Bombardier aircraft is manufactured in Canada, where it flies routinely with no problems in -10 to -30 degree temperatures. I believe the temperature in Buffalo before the crash was +25 degrees.

Finally, whenever you see the media coming to a conclusion less than 24 hours after a crash, you have to believe what they say and not question their credibility.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
And, though not largely known, destructive EMP weapons are simple to make and deploy with plans and kits for EMP pulse generators and Low Power Pulse Guns available for purchase in the US for as little as $15.00.
www.amazing1.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
Is it possible to generate an EMP with a portable device?

Oh yeah. You could buy the components and build a small one yourself.

Convenient way to prevent pilots from leaving any clues about what happened. According to the black box data, there was at least a short struggle to regain control, so it's odd there was no final transmission.

How far away was the airplane from the airport when it came down? I heard it was just minutes from landing.

It was. But in fairness, deploying flaps and gear with heavy ice could've allowed the plane to drop below it's minimum speed and spiral out of control.

If someone was waiting at the airport for that specific plane, could they point something to wards the plane to create an EMP?

Something tells me that trillion-dollar military budgets have created a lot of interesting electronics devices. Which doesn't necessarily imply a government/military conspiracy. Just saying it definitely exists. Very quick and very lethal.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KnowMore

Thx you KnowMore! Yes it clears it up alot~!

So my only question is, weather reports. I know the pilot very well I flew with and put my life in his hands multiple times and still alive today.
However, I've never 'luxury' to file a flight plan, but, was looking over the shoulder of one being done.
Anyways, for a seasoned pilot, it's prolly not a lot of work, to a novice, it's seems daunting~!

They should have had weather reports to calculate the worsting conditions?

the only other thing that seems weird is the 'fireball' in the sky reported by a witness.

why the fireball?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
everything's a conspiracy to you moonbats

Good grief. Get a life

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Is there anything you guys "Don't" think is a conspiracy?
I am all for believing 911 was an inside job, but this gets crazy with everything in the news becoming a conspiracy. Alex Jones is running his mouth to the world daily, but they will bring a plane down purposely just for this one lady?
I don't think so!!
I am sure there are many more important targets out there than this one lady that met with Obama.
Oh and by the way, it is still winter in the north east and very cold right?

Ice build up makes sense to me

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I just LOVE how all of the people who point fingers at a conspiracy know nothing about this subject on a real level.

Get real. There were reports of icing from other pilots, it was bad weather, and if any of you nuts listened to the professionals in this thread, you'd realize that icing is the real cause. But instead, you'd rather point your fingers at some ghosts rather than just face the truth.

I come here occasionally for realistic theories. JFK, MLK, etc. Do I believe the government necessarily did these? no, I believe mobsters killed JFK.

BTW, I have an inside source that says that small C4 charges will now be implemented in every cellphone battery, so that the government can take out anybody who speaks out against them and then blame it on an exploding battery.

Notice how I didn't specify the "source", and said a very extreme idea. Of course, if I had put that in a new thread, you would believe me. The fact is, instead if actually finding realistic theories, you'd rather just make everything into a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Surely you dont think geese in the Hudson crash are a conspiracy or is your post tongue in cheek to counter all the excited conspirator theorists?
This latest crash is from weather : ICE imo.
There is lots to get excited about but stalling from ice at 2000 feet is not sabotage but it is a tragedy. Ice is a killer and if you can not get out of it fast like jets you have a problem in very short order.
I am an aviation buff with a bit of student time.
My sincere condolences to all affected.
Yacov

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

The fireball was from over 5300 lbs of fuel and a lot of kinetic energy- and the low cloud mist would reflect that onto ground observers substantially. As someone mentioned - they would see the effect before they heard it.
imo No missile , but an escalating ice problem.

my .02 of conjecture

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
When I heard about the 9/11 woman...I was just waiting for the conspiracy people to start flying out of the woodworks..
. I can see them all now...wearing tinfoil hats to fend off the governments satellites from reading thier thoughts
. I wonder what it's like to see conspiracies in almost everything...has to be a very paranoid life.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join