It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continental Crash 3407 - A Conspiracy? - 9/11 Widow - met w/ Obama Dead onboard

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Not necessarily...had she died on her own more questions would have been asked..enough witnesses have died supiciously since 9/11..another one that is so high profile would have definately been flagged by a lot of people.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by saturnsrings
the odds of her dying in a plane crash have to be astronomical.

- Look at the crappy plane she was on.
- Look at the wind situation. It was HOWLING.
- Look at the very cold fog situation.
- Look at the snow situation.

The odds of that kind of plane going down in those kinds of conditions probably aren't astronomical.

Again - I would think that if someone wanted her silenced, then they would have done so many years ago.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

sorry, but I have flown in "bad" weather before and there has been much worse weather around there.

The temps were "above" freezing, they have already said that, also nothing from the crew about "any problem" ahead of time?

Come on - there are many questions already about it, plus what is the deal with the no coverage about it or mention about it, until about 2 hours AFTER it happened!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by saturnsrings

I know what you're saying but there are plenty of people more prominent who speak out against 911 and suggest conspiracy. Why didn't they take out the Michael guy who made the 911 Conspiracy movie. And there are others, I have never heard of her I doubt 99 percent of America has. She is not a force to be reckoned with.

Come on man "that Michael guy" You don't know who Michale Moore is? How are you even a member of this site and don't know who he is.

Regardless Michael Moore did not make a 9/11 truth film he made a 9/11 deception film. Moore spoke of the bin laden family and why bush read a book to children he never once talked about building 7 or the controlled demolition of it.

Michael Moore is what is called "controlled opposition" he is a stooge who pretends to be seeking truth but never actually seeks any and when he does he postures himself as such a leftists that he is easily reputed as being a left wing hack.

Michael Moore is not a 9/11 truther. He made a film that meant essentially nothing to getting to the bottom of what happened.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Only 44 passengers (plus crew) on a plane that held a bunch more, and one of the passengers was a real thorn in the side of the establishment. Get rid of that thorn along with the reduced collateral damage, could be something to the conspiracy. It could have been a message to truth seekers in general, but 'they' should know by now that it only galvanizes truth efforts, especially when citizens are becoming more pissed off regarding the country's downward spiral with each passing day. It would have been more obvious to suicide her or car wreck her by having her accidentally drive off a bridge. No mayday from the cockpit is kind of strange.

All that being said, I'm still not sold on a conspiracy yet.

Peace

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by saturnsrings

Again - I would think that if someone wanted her silenced, then they would have done so many years ago.

Again, why? She wasn't in any way shape or form, going to get a meeting with George Bush, he didn't want an investigation in the first place. The very fact that she died 3 days after meeting with President Obama should, at the very least, raise some red flags.

Edit: Someday I'll get the hang of using the quote button correctly.

[edit on 2/13/2009 by saturnsrings]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

She was at the whitehouse last week could she have said something alarming to the president thinking he was the one to bring change? Planes very rarely crash and burn in the US and there is plenty of bad weather. They are designed for that. Unfortunately the laws of the universe don't allow for such coincidences as Eckert dieing in a plane crash.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If this is a coincidence, it would have to go down in history as the most bizarrely freaky coincidence ever to occur.
Just the sheer fact a 9/11 widow was on board is freaky enough.
Not to mention last week she met with Obama, why would she be meeting with Obama?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I am in the uk and I have heard about her a few times. She is quite high profile. Her face is very familiar to a lot of people especially as she is /was so emotional.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

The only thing I see as questionable was - as Dr. Love said - no stressful or emergency type transmissions from the cockpit.

And as far as her meeting Obama a few days ago .. if I thought there was anything there in this regard I'd jump on it. I don't trust him at all. But I don't think it' strange that she met him. She's in a high profile position and for her to meet with him isn't out of the ordinary. For her to die a few days later on a crappy plane in high winds with cold fog and snow isn't far fetched to me.

The only thing was the lack of stress on the radio from the cockpit.
Otherwise ... I'm just not seeing anything here ... *(yet?)

Seriously .. why didn't they knock her off earlier if she was a problem? It's been 7 years and she's been very busy and very vocal during that time. There have been other times in the past 7 years when she was MUCH more high profile and MUCH more vocal. She was relatively quiet these days.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm looking for the link, guys, but That plane had de-icing equipment installed..and if they were experiencing any problems, it sure didn't come across in how those pilots spoke to the tower..it sounds like another routine landing, then, nothing..no panic.. no mayday..and the fact that this 9/11 widow meets the President, talks to him about 9/11 and dies in a plane crash 3 days later?...no such thing as coincidence. Dark hands at work...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by lynn112

Sorry, but they have already said it was "above freezing" in the 30's on the ground.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but planes have continually flown in MUCH colder temps, besides when they are at 30000 feet up, the temps have to be VERY cold and sub zero. So at 16000 feet coming in for a landing, then all of a sudden ice builds up on the plane.......... No, sorry - they need to think of a "better" reason for the plane going down.

Also - see please an "edit" I made to the main post - just now.......

eyewitness -

sky lit up orange - before crash

that is NOT ice build up!

>> You can't discount ice buildup with this. Not ruling out anything else either.

You have to look at the inbound flight and if they de-iced. If it's 30 on the ground it's colder when you go higher. A lot of the ice buildup occurs while you are flying as well.

Not enough info here. I think it's better to investigate and not jump to conclusions yet.

Small planes fall out of the air all the time. Usually someone who is Liberal, a Latin-American leader defying Globalist intentions in his country, or a whistle-blower. But hey, I'm sure there is some effect that Good People have on lift and drag that has yet to be explained.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Now IF there was a conspiracy here, and that is a big IF, you can rest assured that they simply followed through on their last attempt that was thwarted by the piloting skills of a former Air Force Pilot.

IF this is a conspiracy, it is being used as a distraction for something else.
It wouldn't be worth the potential backlash to bring down an entire plane for one life.
Not when you can just poison her, as they do with political hits, or shoot her in the face, as they also do with political hits.

They also bring down planes for political hits, but I highly doubt this woman would have been such a high priority target.

Edited to correct my dyslexia.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Bloody hell!

No one knows what happened yet, they've only just recovered the flight recorders.

How about settling down, put the roll of tinfoil away and have a little respect!

You're all like vultures hovering over head, just waiting for something like this to happen.

I mean it hasn't even been 24 hours yet!

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

Who cares how long its been LOL does that change the fact that Eckert a 9/11 family victim died in the crash or will they suddenly discover her alive on a treetop. Gimme a break the way incidents occur is that as the days and weeks go on the spin doctors mold and change the story and the only real truth of the matter is told in the early stages.

We can wait all week if you want but it doesn't change jack. Why are you angry at those that don't buy such an amazing coincidence how does it affect you even if you knew people in the crash how would it anger you we aren't saying they killed themselves or they were responsible. We are still saying they are victims but victims of black operations what is so offensive to you.

If you have some math to prove how likely it is that a 9/11 family victim who wants a new investigation dies in a commuter plane just a week after seeing the president then present it otherwise go watch MSM for the carefully crafted lies you seek.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

There was a good post in the other thread by someone I'm assuming was a pilot who brought up a good point.
The icing on the plane is combatted by either diverting some of the hot air away from the engines to the leading edge of the plane's wings, or with inflatable rubberized material on the same leading edges.
Either way, those methods aren't utilized during takeoff and landing, as it increases drag and reduces the amount of power that the engines can use for the task of taking off or landing.

Icing CAN and does happen during the landing approach.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The history of this type of plane is precarious indeed, but did I hear that the plane was built last year? I think so, so it's far from an old jalopy of an aircraft.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

It is possible. Eye-witnesses state that the plane was already flying low. ATC had instructed the aircraft to descend to 2,300 ft. I'd have to look at a sectional to see how high above the ground they were. My guess is lower than 2,300 ft. Remember, area residents state that planes are already low and most with their gear down as this area lies at the outer beacon area for the airport.

I suspect icing brought the plane down. This could have frozen or greatly impacted the control surfaces. My guess is that if they were already low, and lost control that their first instinct would have been to try and pull up. At that altitude, that would have been their first concern. They simply may not had enough time to call the tower.

Annother factor could be wind. There could have been wind shear or some other atmospheric phenomenon. The FDR ought to give us a better picture.

While I can see where you could try and link this a conspiracy, I think this is an unfortunate accident.

link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Uh, calm down, yeah I know who Michael Moore is, could not think of his last name at the moment. That doesn't make me a criminal.

link   
Thousands of planes fly over the U.S. every year. They fly in all types of weather. According to this Telegraph UK article only 10 planes in the last 13 years have crashed in the U.S.

That is 10 planes among hundreds of thousands of flights. How very unfortunate that a pain in the ass 9/11 activist of notoriety who had just spoken to the President a week ago was on one of those planes.

New York State crash one of ten crashes

These are the fatal airline accidents America has suffered since 1995

Read the list and determine the portability of her being in a crash not whether ice can cause a fatal plane crash.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I was about to post this. I believe that their is a conspiracy. She must of been a threat to blowing up the 9/11 case to americans.

I can't buy that the plan that was somewhat new malfunctioned and decided to fall out of the sky.

I heard that ice could be the cause of it. Then again you never know. I mean it was suspicious that she ended up dying.

It seems too fishy for me to be a accident. I think the 9/11 cover up still is alive.

I believe that 9/11 was an inside job. Aftre 9/11 till this day I never got any information that would make terrorist to be the reason for 9/11.

I heard more and more stuff coming out of the GOV that didn't make any sense.

I wouldn't be surprised if the GOV done something to her on purpose. To protect secrecy of 9/11

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join