It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole dancing for parents - in primary school

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Pole dancing for parents - in primary school

news.bbc.co.uk

A primary school in Gillingham, Kent, UK, has offered pole dancing lessons for parents as part of a plan to enhance its community profile.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What is the world coming to - this fad will probably spread like STD's. There are more related video's to be found on the link.

There have been a lot of objections in many cities within the UK regarding the spread of pole/lap dancing clubs. I think taking it into primary schools may cause a wave of protest.

New Labour proclaimed, Education, Education, Education. But this seems to be taking things a bit too far.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-2-2009 by BetweenMyths]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Pole dancing classes are huge in America - can be found on many fitness center aerobic schedules. It is an incredible workout and well, you can learn something for you significant other. lol

media.www.dailynorthwestern.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.fitness-daily.com...

And though its kind of odd that a school is offering this to the parents (lol)its not like the kids are sitting in there watching.

[edit on 2/13/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Theyve been trying to get this stuff into the kids environment for a while now, remember the toy tesco sold?

dailymail

I know its from the dailytrail but it was MSM.

And the kids lessons

dailytelegraph

The whorification of the young female generation, its pretty darn awful seeing 5 year olds prancing around like a women dressed n made up.

[edit on 13/2/2009 by phushion]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BetweenMyths

hopefully not to many dudes are signing up for this ... i'm not trying to attack any man who may do this just think it'd be kinda odd....

[edit on 13-2-2009 by baseball101]

new topics

top topics

join