It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kidnapping Off The Hook In Arizona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Kidnapping Off The Hook In Arizona

www.liveleak.com

Congratulations Phoenix, Arizona! You have become the kidnap capital of the the United States of America. I'm sure it has nothing to do with your sanctuary policies for illegal aliens and the drug cartels that roam free in your streets. As the video points out below, this is something you expect to see in Iraq or Latin America or Mexico, but nope, you're seeing this in Phoenix, Arizona....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This must be dealt with. Is this a product of unchecked immigration? Must see.

I heard a lady call in a talk show years ago here in the Midwest. Her husband had recently died and had worked in the intelligence field for years. He had told her that much of the drug related activity in Arizona was being operated by south of the boarder foreign governments using trained military personnel operating as immagrants or just simple drug dealers. Using the operation as a cash source among other things.

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
whats even better is that we hardly hear anything about the 370 kidnappings in the last year. I heard of THREE. But we DO get a lot of attention on the home invasions done by ex mexican military. Especially when someone paints on the walls with the insides of their skulls.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
And, in response?, our Rep. Grejaulva (sp) wishes to curtail the building of the border fence.

I dare say this individual will jump on board the looking AWB, as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So tell us, has there been a problem for some time?

I talked to a lady that moved back here from Phoenix about 15 years ago. She said the violence was off the hook out there and that it was race related. White kids were not safe walking the streets and were often targeted by gangs for random violence.

She said many felt it was an attempt to take the area over and run everybody out.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I just heard a reporter from Phoenix on GLenn Beck.....

#1 Kidnapping city in the world? Mexico City
#2?

Phoenix AZ......#2 in the World!!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I am in Tucson. Phoenix is just up the road a bit. I have been aware of the problem for awhile (years), but can't say when it escalated to present day levels.

We do not have the reported problem of Phoenix. It certainly occurs with slayings, presumably, gang related, but no reported kidnappings, as such.

What has been reported, as well, is an increasing number of home invasions, military-style in the Phoenix area, which has been attributed to the Mexican drug cartels.

And these guys do not play well with others.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There was a day in this country when this type of activity wouldn't have been put up with for very long.

Out Federal Law enforcement agencies can make a big show at a place like Waco or Ruby Ridge and can even go nuts rounding up weapons from private citizens after hurricanes but apparently wont do squat against aggressive killer gangs all over the US.

This probably serves the purpose of blurring the boarder. I saw some hamburger at the store the other day had a sticker that said "product of Mexico, Canada and USA". This is ground beef for Pete's sake.

There is no denying what we are moving toward. Its not even a conspiracy any more so to say.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Wow kind of hard to believe,I was in Arizona about 3 months ago,I saw more green INS trucks then police cars,pulling people over who appeared hispanic

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

I know what you mean, I am living it.

I have posted elsewhere about the number of accidents involving accidents of vehicles carrying suspected illegals. Usually, a couple or more, per month.

A tire blows out on a van or pick-up causing a rollover. The injured lay there while the compedres run off into the desert to avoid apprehension.

Thankfully, these accidents do not involve other motorists, as far as I know.
I am sure an outcry will occur after a mother and two year old are killed, however. But for now, we depend on the BP to keep those that do not belong here, not here. And to export those that are here, that shouldn't be here.

It's a full time job, for sure.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrytyes
reply to post by Logarock

I am in Tucson. Phoenix is just up the road a bit. I have been aware of the problem for awhile (years), but can't say when it escalated to present day levels.

We do not have the reported problem of Phoenix. It certainly occurs with slayings, presumably, gang related, but no reported kidnappings, as such.

What has been reported, as well, is an increasing number of home invasions, military-style in the Phoenix area, which has been attributed to the Mexican drug cartels.

And these guys do not play well with others.

I've been living here in Phoenix since March, and man some of the stuff that i've been hearing about on the news is crazy....and most of it doesn't even make it onto the news either! A buddy that i lived behind for a couple of months actually just had two guys break into his house and hold him at gunpoint while they robbed him....they tried to put a pillowcase over his head and he flipped out and went for one of their guns, discharged the whole clip into the ceiling after which the attackers fled. Thank god he went for the gun because he was pretty certain they were going to take him out execution style. I feel relatively safe where i'm at though, what with my personal arsenal, the neighbor owning 2 big and aggressive pitbulls, and the neighbor behind me being a Vietnam vet with a MASSIVE array of weaponry....strange though, i left Detroit to come here and all the violence seems to just have followed me, lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

Welcome to Arizona.

You have the advantage in the news department, as we the radio reception, and TV channels available, are limited. Cable offers one Phoenix channel. I sometimes read a Phoenix newspaper. ( You may come to know of a somewhat testy relationship 'tween the 2 cities. Tucson is more artsy-fartsy, Phoenix, industrial. Creates philosophical differences.
)

Anyway, the area of "Phoenix" is huge compared to Tucson. It is easier for the type of people who commit such dastardly crimes to be obscure, hidden,... whichever adjective floats your boat. Also, these crimes involve an amount of secrecy from the victims, as many are illegals afraid of being found out and repatriated.

The cops, especially Sheriff Joe, have their hands full. Too bad Joe has to fight the city of Phoenix, as well as, do his job of enforcing the LAW.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This was my first thread. Cant believe its been over a year now.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is going to spread to California, #.

new topics

top topics

join