It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by waterboatman
It gives the best start to any discussion , & nice coincidence with the date.
Originally posted by emsed1
Jacques De Molay was crucified, beaten and had his abdomen slashed open by torturers under the control of Philip and Clement V. Ironic that the Church would use methods used on Jesus to torment and degrade de Molay.
He was not allowed to die, however. After many hours of dangling by his nailed hands and feet, suffering from hypoxia due to the weight of his unsupported head dangling forward and cutting off his airway, he was cut down and wrapped in linen as a mockery of his Christian beliefs.
Originally posted by Choronzon
I thought Friday the 13th was the day that Jacques DeMolay was burned at the stake, and while burning cursed the Pope and the French King that they would die within a year, and they did.
Originally posted by jamescar
Tomorrow's fri13th too....
Here's some of what i believe:
1. The kT were not escorts, they were (successfully) tasked with finding Solomon's treasure (gold); gold that is still in hiding
2. The kT were the forerunners ersatz founders of freemasonry. the logic contributing to counter-arguements is blatently tenuous
-kT became pirates/privateers; including those who founded the u.s.m.c.
3. The kT are not to be confused with the rcc's smom
4. freemasonry has been compromised and debased
-claims of charitable hospitals &c are malarkey of madoff proportions; cutouts to run money and nefarious activity a la rockafeller trusts/hospitals, carnegie endowment, et al -front organizations with a petina of decency cloaking hellish indecent behavior
5. many common masons have no idea of this and don't deserve pikes and pitchforks but likely will receive them when the time comes. all the perfect floorwork and ritual won't protect them from the ire of the common man; they're patsies.
....others i'll edit-in/add when time allows & upon discerning any responses...
Did you know that Friday the 13th is only unlucky because that is when the King Phillip of France decided that the Knights Templarhad too much power and had them all arrested and killed in one form or another?