It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivor: Tocantins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yeah!!!!

Who let's ANYONE else carry something as important as the Immunity Idol, when they found it!!!!

DUMB MOVE !!!!!

I don't see the "Cross Tribe" secret 4 surviving for much longer... I think several have started to figure it out and when they do..... What a target they will have on their backs..

Semper

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Looks like the merge is next...from the previews...
I think the secret 4 has a good shot...as long as they stick together and can get others to get rid of the strong guys first. You can start with the lesser numbers tribe, just to get everyone in the "safe zone", and then kick off the ones in the larger one...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Another medical casualty...man, that infection was looking nasty....
First time I've seen the survivors upset that there wasn't a tribal council!

Coach's new "niceness" was certainly a good move...although he's still a pompous arse....

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Wow, no other Survivor fans?

Last night was no surprise.... Though stupidity seemed to be rampant.

First, you have Coach and Deb in the doghouse, seeking an alliance with Sierra, but then doing so with venom...(sure, like I'd join either....???)

Then, you have the others finding out about Coach's BS, but then still going with getting rid of Sierra....

The only strategy that makes sense, is that they feel Erin is now fully committed to the alliance, and this buys time for Coach and Deb feeling as if they still are involved...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Figured what the heck and started watching it with my mother in law.
a few seasons back I guess, with some one named frosty on it and James and the next season with Bob,
So this season We have been watching it and I thought you know what I bet this coach guy get the boot right away, boy was I wrong I finally got it last night, now I'm thinking the guy JT will be winning the game and probably getting the extra cash like BoB did.
Season ends on Sunday.

also wanted to state that since I just started watching that, I wanted to see what the other seasons were like so
On youtube they have a few uploaded and WOW has this game changed from the first and second season. "in my free time I'm trying to play catch up on all seasons to show my survivor knowledge to the mother in law
"

But I'll say again I think JT will win the mil most likely the extra bucks as well.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Thank the Lord Coach is finally gone. I wouldn't have been able to handle his smugness if he had made it to the final three. What an drama queen he was when he fell off on the immunity challenge and crumpled to the ground.

"Oh my back, oh my back, bla bla bla..." Moron.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Just watched the finale show
also JT did win both mill and the extra cash
was pretty cool watching. There was a part in the reunion
where Coach was asked to take a lie detector but he refused
but had turned around and took one ( he wanted to be the "first" to blindside Jeff) anywho the results came back he was telling the truth about his past.

JT and Stephen are going to be going into some business together.

Now for the next season.
"Samoa"

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Man, Coach was bat crap crazy. Funny that he had someone write a book for him. I still can't tell if it is an act or if he has some serious issues.

He really acted a lot like Michael Scott from The Office with his interviews and his complete detachment from reality.

All in all it was a very good season though.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

complete detachment from reality

That pretty much sums Coach up...hehe...

I'm gonna kill my wife...she fills up the DVR with all of this crap, and then it cut off the finale'!!!

But, guess I can catch it when they upload it...just sucks....

I still think if you win, you shouldn't be eligible for the extra 100,000 fan fave money.....

JT had this one locked up a long time ago... My only surprise was that they got rid of Taj vs. Erin, but that really was the best strategic move (although as a wife of an NFL pro, not like she needs the dough)...

Coach was a character though, even though we loved to roll our eyes at him... This was one of the best seasons to come along in a long time....

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I love Survivor, especially James Clement from Survivor China. He's the man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join