It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's photographed at Cornwall UK 25/12/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This picture was shot on Christmas day, over Cornwall UK.

It's certainly a break from the norm, I don't think I've seen anything too similar to this before.

Could well be a fake, but I'd like to know what others here think, particularly the image analysts.

This image was taken by;

A woman from Polruan reported spotted a UFO hovering over Fowey at 5.45pm on Christmas Day. Yoga teacher and crystal healer Tessa Skola said she and her mother saw lights the size of a large house move across the Esplanade.

This particular one was reported to the MoD, a long with many others in a short time frame in the same area:

Other sightings reported to the MoD were at Helston on February 13, September 3 and 29

She described the UFO as "Slowly gliding along, travelling in the direction of Readymoney Cove, first below the Esplande and above the Rope Walk, before it entered the dark area where there are no houses and no road. After about four minutes, it began to wobble a bit, before it changed direction and began to cross the harbour to Polruan."

Link

Link 2

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This is the UFO?

Seriously?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The picture isnt clear enough but it dosnt look quite right,my initial reaction was fake. There does seem to be a lot more activity over the UK than usual though.

Ok find

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kuhl

Must admit, it looks fake to me too. Was hoping to get some more confirmation perhaps by light sources or pixelation from image analysts so that it can be properly laid to rest.

top topics

join